http://gamingtrend.com
August 01, 2014, 12:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW] GTville VI: Bloodlust GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN  (Read 21514 times)
ravenvii
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 26, 2010, 04:07:34 AM »

Confirmation: yep, infection can occur at any time, day or night. Yep, werewolves can immediately infect during the first day. However, while it has a very high chance of succeeding on the first day, the infection is not guaranteed - if they tried to infect the werewolf hunter, it will fail and they lose this ability. This also is why I limited the initial number of werewolves to two, instead of the usual three.

Just a note - this also applies to the werewolf/vampire hunters' instant kill ability. They can do this at any time, day or night. Unlike other games, they will NOT be revealed during the kill.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 26, 2010, 04:23:50 AM »

you left something out of your analysis there Scoop.  Maybe the alpha wolf didnt convert you because you are already lycan.  I see three possibilities here.
   1) You are the seer and have been converted.  This seems extremely likely to me.  Taking the seer out thru conversion, even if they know you may be lynched soon, gives you the chance to sew confusion and misinformation through out the village.  Plus it draws attention away from the two special wolves while the village concentrates on your situation.  If we let you live this buys them even more time and that is a major risk to take.
   2) you are not the seer and are a wolf.  While I feel this is less likely, the end result is the same if we dont lynch you,  you buy more time while distracting us from the other wolf.
   3)  you are the seer and for some unfathomable reason wasnt converted.  I find this to be very unlikely.  
The smart wolf play and what I feel happened last nite was that the wolves converted you and therefore had no reason to kill you.  They instead chose to go after Bulletpig, whom the hunter protected, which under the circumstances was the right move.  By doing this the wolves are guaranteed to take out 2 specials in two days. I cant see them missing this opportunity.  
   2 of these 3 scenarios have you being a wolf and they are the 2 most likely scenarios.  I feel theres better than a 2/3 chance you are a wolf and cant see any logical reason to lynch someone else in your place.  Not with those odds.  Sorry but my vote stands.  

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 26, 2010, 04:26:54 AM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on September 26, 2010, 04:23:50 AM

you left something out of your analysis there Scoop.  Maybe the alpha wolf didnt convert you because you are already lycan.  I see three possibilities here.
   1) You are the seer and have been converted.  This seems extremely likely to me.  Taking the seer out thru conversion, even if they know you may be lynched soon, gives you the chance to sew confusion and misinformation through out the village.  Plus it draws attention away from the two special wolves while the village concentrates on your situation.  If we let you live this buys them even more time and that is a major risk to take.
   2) you are not the seer and are a wolf.  While I feel this is less likely, the end result is the same if we dont lynch you,  you buy more time while distracting us from the other wolf.
   3)  you are the seer and for some unfathomable reason wasnt converted.  I find this to be very unlikely.  
The smart wolf play and what I feel happened last nite was that the wolves converted you and therefore had no reason to kill you.  They instead chose to go after Bulletpig, whom the hunter protected, which under the circumstances was the right move.  By doing this the wolves are guaranteed to take out 2 specials in two days. I cant see them missing this opportunity.  
   2 of these 3 scenarios have you being a wolf and they are the 2 most likely scenarios.  I feel theres better than a 2/3 chance you are a wolf and cant see any logical reason to lynch someone else in your place.  Not with those odds.  Sorry but my vote stands.  

Quit reading my mind.
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 26, 2010, 04:56:44 AM »

Just for you Lassr, the official tally for "yesterday"'s vote:

Scraper : 4 (Silky, Bulletpig, Lassr, JayDee)
envy24: 10 (Moliere, Qantaga, rickfc, Soulchilde, rshetts2, CeeKay, ScubaV, theohall, Scoop20906, newcastle)
newcastle: 1 (Scraper)

No vote: Cragmyre, Isgrimnur, envy24

The current voting tally:

Scoop20906: 3 (Cragmyre, theohall, Moliere)
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 26, 2010, 05:03:14 AM »

and I say we do not lynch Scoop today just in case he is he seer and was protected last night. Tomorrow is a different story.

I asked scoop to scan him but he chose me so Ceekay

Roll Tide!
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 26, 2010, 05:04:41 AM »

scoop dies tonight or he dies tomorrow, either way he dies.

Roll Tide!
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 26, 2010, 11:47:30 AM »

Quote from: Lassr on September 26, 2010, 05:04:41 AM

scoop dies tonight or he dies tomorrow, either way he dies.

I'm fine with this since its the logical turn of events. I don't want to be alive any longer than I have to. Being an innocent Seer and begging for your life gets god damn tedious. I just want the villagers to win and do my part.

I will also join Lassr's vote since I know at least at the time I scanned him he was a villager.

lynch ceekay

The Gone Gold Effect has a strong influence on the weak minded ...
GamerTag: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 26, 2010, 11:49:54 AM »

Quote from: theohall on September 26, 2010, 04:26:54 AM

Quit reading my mind.

FYI to everyone: I'd really like to see theohall come up with an original post with some original rationale instead of lopping along with with other people's post to justify his vote. Thats two posts now where he basically posted "yeah, what he said".

Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 26, 2010, 12:09:23 PM »

I'm not discounting your points which are all very true, rshetts2. And the reason I didn't consider myself a wolf is because I am not. But what you consider highly unlikely did in fact happen. I am the Seer, no one has challenged me, and I was not killed or converted.

Like I said before, I'm fine with killing me tomorrow but let me get the chance to get one more scan or at least force the wolves to off me instead of you guys doing their dirty work for them.

theohall

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 26, 2010, 01:49:06 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 11:49:54 AM

Quit reading my mind.

FYI to everyone: I'd really like to see theohall come up with an original post with some original rationale instead of lopping along with with other people's post to justify his vote. Thats two posts now where he basically posted "yeah, what he said".

Why should I waste my time saying the exact same things with different words, because that is all you would get?  They just beat me to the punch.  Sorry I am not on GT 24/7 in order to say it first.  Roll Eyes
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: September 26, 2010, 01:57:48 PM »

Quote from: theohall on September 26, 2010, 01:49:06 PM

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 11:49:54 AM

Quit reading my mind.

Why should I waste my time saying the exact same things with different words, because that is all you would get?  They just beat me to the punch.  Sorry I am not on GT 24/7 in order to say it first.  Roll Eyes
By posting the way you do you give the impression that you are riding other people's coat tails in an effort to appear active and post a vote but without sticking out your neck and giving your rationale why.

I'm trying very hard not to view you as a wolf based on our past history and your reaction to every post I make but this is something worth pointing out about how you are playing the game "differently" this time.

Also, can you not see the logic in what I was saying before? Maybe you could comment on that? What is the rush to kill me today when there is a VERY real chance I am in fact an unconverted Seer who could give you a scan tomorrow or simply be wolf meat. Maybe you are worried I will scan you?

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2010, 02:12:52 PM »

to be honest, my concern is that as a converted wolf, your scans would be tainted.  Its very hard to trust your scans at this point and if we cant trust your scans whats the point in having you scan tonite?  By doing this you both buy time for the wolf faction and spread misinformation.  I will go with the consensus of the other villagers of course but I stick by my guns.... I just dont see it being worth the risk.  The hard part is while what you are saying, Scoop, may be true, it is also exactly what a wolf would say to extend his time in the game.   Right now we are no where near lynching anyone so Id like to hear how the rest of the village feels about our current conundrum. 

I will admit, with the infection rule and all the possibilities,  this game has been very active and entertaining early on....  nice job Ravenvii!

Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 26, 2010, 02:24:23 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on September 26, 2010, 02:12:52 PM

to be honest, my concern is that as a converted wolf, your scans would be tainted.  Its very hard to trust your scans at this point and if we cant trust your scans whats the point in having you scan tonite?  By doing this you both buy time for the wolf faction and spread misinformation.  I will go with the consensus of the other villagers of course but I stick by my guns.... I just dont see it being worth the risk.  The hard part is while what you are saying, Scoop, may be true, it is also exactly what a wolf would say to extend his time in the game.   Right now we are no where near lynching anyone so Id like to hear how the rest of the village feels about our current conundrum. 

I will admit, with the infection rule and all the possibilities,  this game has been very active and entertaining early on....  nice job Ravenvii!

Exactly! Thats why these games are so much fun.

But rshetts2, you still have explained what the risk is at letting me live just one more day. What the worst case scenario that could happen?

Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 26, 2010, 02:30:01 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 02:24:23 PM

But rshetts2, you still have explained what the risk is at letting me live just one more day. What the worst case scenario that could happen?

If you are the wolf playing seer, either because you are the seer converted, or a wolf pretending.  With only one scan, most likely it was a lie, but with two, now you are adding more confusion to the mix.  Would you name two wolves, pretending them both to be innocent villagers, would you name one wolf and one innocent villager?  The longer a tainted seer lives, the more likely another wolf gets protected.

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 26, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »

to be honest, my concern is that as a converted wolf, your scans would be tainted.  Its very hard to trust your scans at this point and if we cant trust your scans whats the point in having you scan tonite? 

if we get to lynch him tomorrow and he comes up wolf then we'll know.

Question everyone needs to ask themselves, "If I was a wolf, would I infect Scoop knowing he was going to die in a few days or go for someone I think may live a while?"

Not infecting immediately means scoop could scan a wolf while he waits to die.  What if the wolves understood the rule and used the infection at the start of the day just in case the Alpha wolf got targeted for lynch. I don't think they would do that though because the Alpha could infect up to n-1 votes. What if the wolves didn't understand the rule like most of us and then decided not to risk it last night so they wouldn't get blocked and went for the kill of scoop or the kill of bulletpig and the hunter outsmarted them. 

But with the sorcerer role that screws with us. If he dies wolf then end of story, but if he dies villager then do we waste the resurrection on him knowing they could infect then and ruin his next scans. 

I'm leaning that if I was a wolf I would not infect Scoop and would go for someone that would live a while but maybe hold off until I saw someone that was becoming trusted. There is no chance of losing the infection to a lynch of ALpha (unless he's away from the computer on a fast lynch vote) since he can use it at anytime.

Roll Tide!
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 26, 2010, 02:41:41 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on September 26, 2010, 02:30:01 PM

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 02:24:23 PM

If you are the wolf playing seer, either because you are the seer converted, or a wolf pretending.  With only one scan, most likely it was a lie, but with two, now you are adding more confusion to the mix.  Would you name two wolves, pretending them both to be innocent villagers, would you name one wolf and one innocent villager?  The longer a tainted seer lives, the more likely another wolf gets protected.

Ok, I think you guys are missing a major point. When I die if I was a wolf I would show as a wolf and all my scans could be ignored, correct? In my death tomorrow or tonight I am confirmed as a Seer and then you have my scans and a possibility to be rezzed for another scan.

How is that not worth the risk?

If you are really worried about me spreading misinformation then just ignore me for today and then go back and read my posts once I am dead.

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 26, 2010, 02:48:22 PM »

Quote from: Lassr on September 26, 2010, 02:35:42 PM

Question everyone needs to ask themselves, "If I was a wolf, would I infect Scoop knowing he was going to die in a few days or go for someone I think may live a while?"

Not infecting immediately means scoop could scan a wolf while he waits to die. 

Isn't the current confusion an answer to your question? There is an outed Seer that we don't know if we can trust. Now his "innocent villager" scan is defending him with both of you creating a new vote train on CeeKay. Why CeeKay and not some other random villager? I'm happy to change my vote if there is good reasoning behind it, but so far there is only a good reason to presume that Scoop has been compromised. Since we don't know when that happened it also means that his scans might be compromised too.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 26, 2010, 03:03:09 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on September 26, 2010, 02:48:22 PM

Quote from: Lassr on September 26, 2010, 02:35:42 PM

Not infecting immediately means scoop could scan a wolf while he waits to die. 

Isn't the current confusion an answer to your question? There is an outed Seer that we don't know if we can trust. Now his "innocent villager" scan is defending him with both of you creating a new vote train on CeeKay. Why CeeKay and not some other random villager? I'm happy to change my vote if there is good reasoning behind it, but so far there is only a good reason to presume that Scoop has been compromised. Since we don't know when that happened it also means that his scans might be compromised too.

I understand your reasoning and I have no problem with it but you are wrong and going down the wrong path. I am doing my best to explain to you all that.

Ultimately, when I die whether by your hands or the baddies, I will know I did my best.

Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 26, 2010, 04:01:00 PM »

still, we do not want to lynch scoop today. we will know one way or the other tomorrow what he is. He dies tonight he was the seer. We lynch him tomorrow and he's a villager then he is the seer. If he is a wolf then we can only guess an infected seer or just a wolf.

It should be pretty to say one at least one of the two specials we revealed yesterday is really a special. The wolves were blocked last night by the hunter. I doubt the hunter would choose someone at random to protect and then the wolves choose the same one. So the hunter protected either bulletpig in hopes of outsmarting the wolves, or he protected scoop just to be sure he survives.

It hurts us in no way to let scoop live one more night.

So do we want bulletpig to proves himself and resurrect envy24? He's dying soon so why not use it while he can...well though he could be infected and retain his powers so he could be wolf and resurrect but still at least he'd be helping the village.

Roll Tide!
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 26, 2010, 04:02:23 PM »

Quote from: Lassr on September 26, 2010, 04:01:00 PM

It should be pretty [safe] to say one at least one of the two specials we revealed yesterday is really a special. The wolves were blocked last night by the hunter. I doubt the hunter would choose someone at random to protect and then the wolves choose the same one. So the hunter protected either bulletpig in hopes of outsmarting the wolves, or he protected scoop just to be sure he survives.

edited: left out the word safe

Roll Tide!
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 26, 2010, 04:46:49 PM »

still, we do not want to lynch scoop today. we will know one way or the other tomorrow what he is. He dies tonight he was the seer. We lynch him tomorrow and he's a villager then he is the seer. If he is a wolf then we can only guess an infected seer or just a wolf.

It should be pretty to say one at least one of the two specials we revealed yesterday is really a special. The wolves were blocked last night by the hunter. I doubt the hunter would choose someone at random to protect and then the wolves choose the same one. So the hunter protected either bulletpig in hopes of outsmarting the wolves, or he protected scoop just to be sure he survives.

So do we want bulletpig to proves himself and resurrect envy24? He's dying soon so why not use it while he can...well though he could be infected and retain his powers so he could be wolf and resurrect but still at least he'd be helping the village.

Thats a good point Lassr.  If Bulletpig was protected the wolves know it and hes now a guaranteed kill.  If this is the case then he should rez Envy  kind of a use it or lose it thing here.  This is also why leaving Scoop alive is a bit problematic. If the protection was on Bullet then Scoop survives tonite regardless.  Then we are back to square one with him.  He claims hes not infected and that the wolves spared him for the sure kill on Bullet.  Then we go another nite?  At this rate we could be letting a compromised seer further cause confusion for days,  and in the mean time we will be most likely lynching villagers in his place.  I guess the hunter revealing his block would help clear things up but I dont really think we want him revealed as well do we?  I feel we have a wolf in hand and I think we should do something about it.  As I stated before buying time and spreading confusion benefits the wolves.  Thats the risk of holding off.  Taking him out of the equation clears a whole lot of doubt and confusion and honestly with compromised scans, letting him live hardly benefits us since we can trust his information either way.  Aint we got fun!

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 26, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on September 26, 2010, 04:46:49 PM

I guess the hunter revealing his block would help clear things up but I dont really think we want him revealed as well do we? 

No. We might get a short term benefit about last night's block, but then the Hunter would be exposed to the wolves. We're too early in the game for that. He should stay hidden to protect more villagers for the next couple of days. I don't see a compelling reason to have the Hunter go public.

theohall

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 26, 2010, 04:56:13 PM »

I would rather do without the confusion Scoop as the Seer presents.  It's that simple.  The only time we can trust anything from him is after he is lynched and if he turns up as a villager upon lynch.

Leaving him alive only leads to more confusion.  Is he infected already?  Don't know which means not trusting his scan today.  If he lives through the night, was he infected during the night or was he protected?  Don't know.  Can't trust him, again.  No matter what we do, as long as Scoop is alive, we can't trust his scans.  This is the crux of the problem and there is no simple way around it that I can see other than lynching him and then trusting his scans if he was still a villager.

This is all assuming Scoop is telling the truth about being the Seer.

(FYI - Scoop - check my last game here, the last game on OO, and the current one.  Good luck reading me again)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 26, 2010, 04:58:51 PM »

the hunter needs to stay hidden.  the problem with BP's rez is the longer he hangs onto it the less likely he'll be able to use it.  

a couple of points: looking at the rules the wolves could have also tageted the hunter himself or the vampire (vampires if the goth found the vamp since going by the turn order the goth would be turned before the wolves got their turn).  since the vamps are bad guys too I'm kinda hoping it might be a vamp that is taken out tonight.  again, going by the last part in the description, I'm guessing Bambie being sucked is a sign that the vamp is active.

next point:  if we're expecting BP to die soon this could be, while very morbid way, be a way for them both to prove each other.  for now I'm going to have to go with lynch Scoop20906 since this option is still open to us and will clear them both.

jeebus, stop posting while I am guys  Tongue  gonna post this then catch up.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 26, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on September 26, 2010, 04:46:49 PM

Thats a good point Lassr.  If Bulletpig was protected the wolves know it and hes now a guaranteed kill.  If this is the case then he should rez Envy  kind of a use it or lose it thing here.  This is also why leaving Scoop alive is a bit problematic. If the protection was on Bullet then Scoop survives tonite regardless.  Then we are back to square one with him.  He claims hes not infected and that the wolves spared him for the sure kill on Bullet.  Then we go another nite?  At this rate we could be letting a compromised seer further cause confusion for days,  and in the mean time we will be most likely lynching villagers in his place.  I guess the hunter revealing his block would help clear things up but I dont really think we want him revealed as well do we?  I feel we have a wolf in hand and I think we should do something about it.  As I stated before buying time and spreading confusion benefits the wolves.  Thats the risk of holding off.  Taking him out of the equation clears a whole lot of doubt and confusion and honestly with compromised scans, letting him live hardly benefits us since we can trust his information either way.  Aint we got fun!
Why is killing me tomorrow a problem? What am I missing that you are not explaining? Why are you so confused? It ain't that complicated.

Your "confusion" claim does not outweigh the potential benefit you could get from my scan tomorrow. And you can kill me tomorrow and then get REAL confirmation that I am the Seer.

I'm calling major BS on this "confusion" thing you keep pushing. If all you can say is "We have to kill the Seer because I might get confused" then you are not looking out for the best interest of the villager and you know what that means.

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: September 26, 2010, 05:10:45 PM »

Here are my thoughts:

1. The only logical move for the hunter last night was to save the Sorcerer. Thus with Bulletpig saying he is the sorc, the hunter saved him and no one was killed by the wolves because of that.
2. This also means that Bulletpig is a villager, he may not be the sorcerer, but he is defiantely a villager.
3. Scoop started his Oh Nas don't kill me I am SOOOO important plan at the very beginning of the first day, well before he was even on his way to being lynched. Quite frankly I don't believe that he is the seer at all. Go back and read through the posts to see how hard he tried to make himself look important.
4. This means that Lassr probably isn't a villager and is in fact a wolf along with Scoop.
5. Tonight we put an end to Scoop's drama and Lynch Scoop.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 26, 2010, 05:11:54 PM »

Quote from: theohall on September 26, 2010, 04:56:13 PM

I would rather do without the confusion Scoop as the Seer presents.  It's that simple.  The only time we can trust anything from him is after he is lynched and if he turns up as a villager upon lynch.

Leaving him alive only leads to more confusion.  Is he infected already?  Don't know which means not trusting his scan today.  If he lives through the night, was he infected during the night or was he protected?  Don't know.  Can't trust him, again.  No matter what we do, as long as Scoop is alive, we can't trust his scans.  This is the crux of the problem and there is no simple way around it that I can see other than lynching him and then trusting his scans if he was still a villager.

(FYI - Scoop - check my last game here, the last game on OO, and the current one.  Good luck reading me again)

If anyone is spreading confusion its you.

Go ahead and kill me please so I don't have to deal with this. UGH!

Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 26, 2010, 05:13:36 PM »

Friggin idiots.  disgust You guys don't deserve another scan. Go wolves! Go vamps!

Lassr, good luck with this bunch.

Lynch scoop20906

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 26, 2010, 05:15:21 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 26, 2010, 04:58:51 PM

the hunter needs to stay hidden.  the problem with BP's rez is the longer he hangs onto it the less likely he'll be able to use it.  

a couple of points: looking at the rules the wolves could have also tageted the hunter himself or the vampire (vampires if the goth found the vamp since going by the turn order the goth would be turned before the wolves got their turn).  since the vamps are bad guys too I'm kinda hoping it might be a vamp that is taken out tonight.  again, going by the last part in the description, I'm guessing Bambie being sucked is a sign that the vamp is active.

next point:  if we're expecting BP to die soon this could be, while very morbid way, be a way for them both to prove each other.  for now I'm going to have to go with lynch Scoop20906 since this option is still open to us and will clear them both.

jeebus, stop posting while I am guys  Tongue  gonna post this then catch up.

make the goth 'a goth'.  I totally missed it but we could also have 3 vamps to deal with at some point.  God really hates this village.

and if that makes raven a god then it's a very small one.  like the Lord of the Dust Bunnies.

Because I can,
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 26, 2010, 05:16:20 PM »

Nice the suicide, isn't that how the Envy train got started.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 26, 2010, 05:19:47 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 05:13:36 PM

Friggin idiots.  disgust You guys don't deserve another scan. Go wolves! Go vamps!

Lynch scoop20906

Man... already infected by the GT take-my-ball-and-go-home bug.   Roll Eyes
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 26, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on September 26, 2010, 05:16:20 PM

Why bother? I've posted everything clearly why it makes more sense to keep me alive ONE more friggin day. Its fallen on deaf ears.

Isn't this what you want? To kill the "confusing" wolf?

Lynch scoop20906

Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 26, 2010, 05:20:43 PM »

Quote from: theohall on September 26, 2010, 05:19:47 PM

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 05:13:36 PM

Lynch scoop20906

Man... already infected by the GT take-my-ball-and-go-home bug.   Roll Eyes

Theohall, you know where you can shove that attitude? Do you want me dead or not, confused one?

theohall

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 26, 2010, 05:21:10 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 05:11:54 PM

You are the one who asked for my opinion.  Now that you've got it, you're quitting????  Nice...
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 26, 2010, 05:21:51 PM »

It's a GT tradition.  crybaby

I have an unofficial count of 7 votes on Scoop so there is plenty of time for people to withdraw and come up with another plan.

Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 26, 2010, 05:22:55 PM »

Scoop20906: 6 (Cragmyre, theohall, Moliere, ceekay, scrapper, scoop20906)

Lets get this over with, please.

Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 26, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »

Quote from: theohall on September 26, 2010, 05:21:10 PM

You are the one who asked for my opinion.  Now that you've got it, you're quitting????  Nice...

I appreciate you finally posting something. Too bad its completely wrong.

theohall

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 26, 2010, 05:25:05 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 05:23:40 PM

Quote from: theohall on September 26, 2010, 05:21:10 PM

I appreciate you finally posting something. Too bad its completely wrong.

It's wrong to you.... you've done this before and been a wolf.... so I don't feel bad at all about it.  Strongly dislike that you are taking the suicide route - which is completely lame.
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 26, 2010, 05:25:24 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on September 26, 2010, 05:21:51 PM

It's a GT tradition.  crybaby

I have an unofficial count of 7 votes on Scoop so there is plenty of time for people to withdraw and come up with another plan.

You have no idea how annoying this is. I'd much prefer you guys get it over with, ok.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 26, 2010, 05:25:51 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on September 26, 2010, 05:22:55 PM

Scoop20906: 6 (Cragmyre, theohall, Moliere, ceekay, scrapper, scoop20906)

Lets get this over with, please.

I'm counting:

7 scoop (the ones you listed plus, I almost missed it while trying to confirm MoMo's count which seemed off to me too- rshetts had one buries in one of his posts)
1 CeeKay (lassr)

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: