http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 01:06:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW] GTVille - The Next Generation - GAME OVER!  (Read 3974 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Cragmyre
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 13, 2011, 03:23:12 PM »

Hehe, guess I'm making up for my silence, but doesn't the hunter get a daytime shot?
Logged

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2011, 04:29:46 PM »

Won't reveal who I protected the last two nights but here is first two nights:

Night 1 - Self Protect as I had no clue and wanted to make sure I lived
Night 2 - Doopri - came out as sear and really couldn't take the chance not keeping him alive
Night 3 - ????
Night 4 - ????

I don't mind revealing the third night but didn't want to give the wolf any more information in determining the fourth night protect.  If I reveal third then it makes it easier to determine the fourth night.

If everyone wants the third though let me know.
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 13, 2011, 04:30:46 PM »

As far as I know, I do not get a day-time shot.  If I do then cool let's discuss who I get to shoot  icon_biggrin

Logged
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4949


You and I have unfinished business


View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 13, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »

Is that everyone?
Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 13, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on December 13, 2011, 04:49:46 PM

Is that everyone?

Not sure I understand.  Is that everyone, for what?
Logged
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 13, 2011, 05:35:46 PM »

He means has everyone commented.  Which I think everyone has.
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 13, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on December 01, 2011, 01:19:07 AM

Home now. I have a couple of things to do before I can set everything up and send out the PM's.

Here are a summary of the roles though. PM's should go out later tonight. We were one player short from adding a Berserker wolf and priest. Maybe next time.

Bad:
- Werewolf 1
- Werewolf 2

 Good:
- Seer: Scans one player nightly. Will be only told Villager or Werewolf. Will not be told if a Villager is the hunter.
- Hunter: Protects one player each night. Cannot protect same player two nights in a row. Can self protect.

Based on this, I am thinking I don't get a day shot.

Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 13, 2011, 06:04:14 PM »

Here is what I know.

One of these three is the wolf:

theohal
cragmyre
pr0ner

We can take one out of the mix by hanging them today.

Of course if we hit we win.  If we miss then it drops us down to two of them.

Tonight one of four things will happen:

1. Wolf eats souldchilde
2. Wolf eats me (bulletpig)
3. I win the guessing game with the wolf and get a successful protect.
4. Wolf eats someone else but that pretty much lets Soulchilde and I win.

So for me the only quesiton remains is who do we string up today?

For right now I am going with gut and selecting theohall.

He has just not played his normal game this round.
Logged
JayDee
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2141


View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 13, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »

No day shot for hunter this game....
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 13, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on December 13, 2011, 06:10:10 PM

No day shot for hunter this game....

Bulletpig raises gun to take shot and it jams!  Oh crap...
Logged
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 13, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 13, 2011, 04:29:46 PM

Won't reveal who I protected the last two nights but here is first two nights:

Night 1 - Self Protect as I had no clue and wanted to make sure I lived
Night 2 - Doopri - came out as sear and really couldn't take the chance not keeping him alive
Night 3 - ????
Night 4 - ????

I don't mind revealing the third night but didn't want to give the wolf any more information in determining the fourth night protect.  If I reveal third then it makes it easier to determine the fourth night.

If everyone wants the third though let me know.

anyone could say the same thing in regards to protects - especially the last wolf to stay alive.  Interesting that he waited until votes were on him in this round to comment.

Bulletpig
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »

Quote from: theohall on December 13, 2011, 06:23:03 PM

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 13, 2011, 04:29:46 PM

Won't reveal who I protected the last two nights but here is first two nights:

Night 1 - Self Protect as I had no clue and wanted to make sure I lived
Night 2 - Doopri - came out as sear and really couldn't take the chance not keeping him alive
Night 3 - ????
Night 4 - ????

I don't mind revealing the third night but didn't want to give the wolf any more information in determining the fourth night protect.  If I reveal third then it makes it easier to determine the fourth night.

If everyone wants the third though let me know.

anyone could say the same thing in regards to protects - especially the last wolf to stay alive.  Interesting that he waited until votes were on him in this round to comment.

Bulletpig

I waited as long as I could in order to keep the wolf in the dark.  And even as I had to come out to save myself from being lynched, the wolf still has to guess tonight on who I can/will protect.
Logged
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2011, 06:38:56 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 13, 2011, 06:35:45 PM

Quote from: theohall on December 13, 2011, 06:23:03 PM

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 13, 2011, 04:29:46 PM

Won't reveal who I protected the last two nights but here is first two nights:

Night 1 - Self Protect as I had no clue and wanted to make sure I lived
Night 2 - Doopri - came out as sear and really couldn't take the chance not keeping him alive
Night 3 - ????
Night 4 - ????

I don't mind revealing the third night but didn't want to give the wolf any more information in determining the fourth night protect.  If I reveal third then it makes it easier to determine the fourth night.

If everyone wants the third though let me know.

anyone could say the same thing in regards to protects - especially the last wolf to stay alive.  Interesting that he waited until votes were on him in this round to comment.

Bulletpig

I waited as long as I could in order to keep the wolf in the dark.  And even as I had to come out to save myself from being lynched, the wolf still has to guess tonight on who I can/will protect.

Just like the last wolf would say to stay alive this late in the game. 
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »

Go back and look.  I was the only one to claim "not hunter" after raven asked for the hunter to come forward.

I just didn't see the logic in coming forward at that time but made sure that I did not claim "not hunter" either...
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 13, 2011, 07:08:44 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 13, 2011, 07:08:05 PM

Go back and look.  I was the only one to claim "not hunter" after raven asked for the hunter to come forward.

I just didn't see the logic in coming forward at that time but made sure that I did not claim "not hunter" either...

Sorry meant I was the only one to NOT claim "not hunter"
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 13, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »

By keeping me alive you all still have a chance for me to get a successful protect.
Logged
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 13, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 13, 2011, 07:12:36 PM

By keeping me alive you all still have a chance for me to get a successful protect.

or give the last wolf a free pass at this late juncture.
Logged
Cragmyre
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 13, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »

I'm thinking pr0ner

He was n-1 on Moliere, though later claimed he was the kill vote.  He also got people voting for raven, then was also the n-1 vote on that train.
Logged

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5349


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2011, 09:37:31 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on December 13, 2011, 07:51:51 PM

I'm thinking pr0ner

He was n-1 on Moliere, though later claimed he was the kill vote.  He also got people voting for raven, then was also the n-1 vote on that train.

Wrong.  I was the kill vote on Moliere. Go back and look again.
Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Cragmyre
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2011, 09:41:49 PM »

Here is where you put him at N-1
and the following post is Raven's vote.

And here is the summary

Quote from: JayDee on December 05, 2011, 07:20:24 PM

Moliere (7) : Doopri, theohall, rickfc, Bulletpig, Cragmyre, pr0ner, ravenvii
Doopri (2) : Moliere, Scraper
Soulchilde (1) : Purge

Majority is six.

Majority has been reached. Voting is closed.
Logged

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on December 13, 2011, 09:41:49 PM

Here is where you put him at N-1
and the following post is Raven's vote.

And here is the summary

Quote from: JayDee on December 05, 2011, 07:20:24 PM

Moliere (7) : Doopri, theohall, rickfc, Bulletpig, Cragmyre, pr0ner, ravenvii
Doopri (2) : Moliere, Scraper
Soulchilde (1) : Purge

Majority is six.

Majority has been reached. Voting is closed.
so he was the kill vote, since raven's vote was not necessary.
Logged
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5349


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2011, 01:11:38 AM »

What Theo said.
Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Cragmyre
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 14, 2011, 02:45:01 AM »

Then I blame JayDee smile
Logged

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5349


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2011, 02:50:49 AM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on December 14, 2011, 02:45:01 AM

Then I blame JayDee smile

Lame.

Cragmyre
Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Cragmyre
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2011, 03:58:15 AM »

I'm just a villager, my feeling is you are the wolf, though I don't see Theohall analyzing this game like he did the time I was the wolf frown
Logged

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2011, 04:02:31 AM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on December 14, 2011, 03:58:15 AM

I'm just a villager, my feeling is you are the wolf, though I don't see Theohall analyzing this game like he did the time I was the wolf frown
Everyone has been too darn careful. The only thing too analyze is Bulletpig's behavior and suspicious, late Hunter claim.
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2011, 04:16:19 AM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on December 14, 2011, 03:58:15 AM

I'm just a villager, my feeling is you are the wolf, though I don't see Theohall analyzing this game like he did the time I was the wolf frown

My thinking too is that theohall is not himself.

You can analyze me all you want.
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2011, 04:24:12 AM »

Unofficial, but I think this is the current vote:

Bulletpig - theohall
Cragmyre - pr0ner
Pr0ner - cragmyre
Theohall - bulletpig

Soulchilde no vote



Logged
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2011, 04:43:39 AM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 14, 2011, 04:16:19 AM

Quote from: Cragmyre on December 14, 2011, 03:58:15 AM

I'm just a villager, my feeling is you are the wolf, though I don't see Theohall analyzing this game like he did the time I was the wolf frown

My thinking too is that theohall is not himself.

You can analyze me all you want.
it is called changing things up so as not to be easily readable every game. smile
Logged
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4949


You and I have unfinished business


View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2011, 11:22:27 AM »

Yeah, Bulletpig I am having a issue believing your claim, but it doesn't help theohall my other prime suspect is challenging you.  Anyway, no vote from me yet.  I need some more discussion
Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »

Okay.  I will talk some more.

This is my fear.  Bulletpig actually is the Hunter.  I know I am a villager.  This means if either of us die, the other winds up getting killed the next day allowing the wolf, which would have to be pr0ner or Cragmyre, to win the game.  This creates a quandary.

A)
1) I die to try and save this village - it says villager.
2) You would then likely have to kill Bulletpig - and he might actually be the Hunter - read the summary below. 
3) The wolf wins.

B)
1) Bulletpig dies.  It says villager
2) You all kill me.  It says villager.
3) The wolf wins.

Options C and D are Bulletpig or myself being the wolf.

I can't see a plain villager making a Hunter claim, so Bulletpig either is the Hunter or he is the wolf.  Thinking about it, a wolf making that claim this late being a lone wolf, is setting himself up for death if he winds up fingering a villager and he has to finger a villager.  So it doesn't make sense that he would be a wolf.

So you all need to kill either myself, pr0ner, or Cragmyre.  I will not self-vote.  Therefore,

withdraw Bulletpig
accuse pr0ner - law of averages (Cragmyre was a wolf last game) and pr0ner has not stood out at all, which is the perfect way for a wolf to hide.  If it is not pr0ner, it is Cragmyre.
Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2011, 04:32:21 PM »

The only reason I claimed hunter is because I was at n-1 and in fear of being lynched.

Raven called out for me to reveal myself but I just didn't see the logic in doing so.  If I had to ability to for a day shot then sure I would have come out earlier.  When raven was trying to get me to come out though, it just didn't make sense to me to come out and let the lone wolf know who I am.  He would then have two sure targets (myself and soulchilde) that night and would have taken one of us for sure.

Until I came out today, the lone wolf had no idea if the hunter was even still alive.

By keeping myself under wraps I can keep trying to get a successful protect.  As it stands right now the wolf still has to determine who I protected the last two nights and so we are both in a guessing game.  He has to try and take out either soulchilde or me tonight.

Soulchilde is the key here though.  He is the only proven one and so I will go with what he wants to do.  The game is in his hands at this point.  We can all argue all day and claim we are the not the wolf and eveything everyone else says is exactly what the wolf would say.

I can only give you all my motives and claim that I am the hunter.  To my knowledge if I die via lynch or wolf burger you still don't find out for sure that I am the hunter.  Therefore it will have to wait until we win or the wolf wins.

Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2011, 04:37:47 PM »

I just realized that theohall put pr0ner at n-1.

For the good of the village and to try and get my protect tonight.

Sorry pr0ner we are moving forward.

I have no idea if you are the wolf or not.  If not, then wolf tonight we dance.

I am the hunter...

Logged
Cragmyre
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2011, 05:13:25 PM »

Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?
Man in Black: Australia.
Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.
Vizzini: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!
Man in Black: Then make your choice.
Vizzini: I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be?
Man in Black: [Vizzini gestures up and away from the table. Roberts looks. Vizzini swaps the goblets]
Man in Black: What? Where? I don't see anything.
Vizzini: Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.
Man in Black, Vizzini: [Vizzini and the Man in Black drink]
Man in Black: You guessed wrong.
Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
Vizzini: [Vizzini stops suddenly, his smile frozen on his face and falls to the ground dead]
Buttercup: And to think, all that time it was your cup that was poisoned.
Man in Black: They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.
Logged

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »

LOL
Logged
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2011, 05:21:27 PM »

Well-played, Cragmyre!  smile
Logged
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5349


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2011, 06:50:02 PM »

Way to miss on me.
 Roll Eyes
Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
rickfc
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5651


Why so serious?


View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on December 14, 2011, 05:13:25 PM

Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?
Man in Black: Australia.
Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.
Vizzini: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!
Man in Black: Then make your choice.
Vizzini: I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be?
Man in Black: [Vizzini gestures up and away from the table. Roberts looks. Vizzini swaps the goblets]
Man in Black: What? Where? I don't see anything.
Vizzini: Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.
Man in Black, Vizzini: [Vizzini and the Man in Black drink]
Man in Black: You guessed wrong.
Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
Vizzini: [Vizzini stops suddenly, his smile frozen on his face and falls to the ground dead]
Buttercup: And to think, all that time it was your cup that was poisoned.
Man in Black: They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.


LOL, that reminds me of a PM that DarkEl sent me when he and I were the wolves in one game:

Quote from: DarkEL on August 03, 2010, 03:25:52 AM

hmmm so rshetts is the hunter...  Damn and it looked like such a slam dunk that he was going to get the lynch w/o either of us having to cast a vote against him too.

Do you think he was able to self-protect last night? If he could protect last night - I would assume he self-protected since he would have no way of knowing he was going to get forced to reveal his role tonight) - thus making him vulnerable tonight.

If not, then we would need to divine from what we know of him: is he the sort of man who would use his protection on himself tonight or on another villager? Now, a clever man would place the protection on another villager, because he would know that only a fool of a wolf would attack the hunter when they thought he could self-protect. But we are not great fools, so clearly we can safely attack him. But he must have known we were not great fools, and he would have counted on it, so clearly we must not attack him. He did however expose himself as the hunter early in the game, which means that he must believe himself to be exceptionally brave and strong, so he might put the protection on another villager, trusting is his strength to save him, so clearly we can safely attack him. But to know all of that - that means he must have studied, and in studying he would have learned that man is mortal, so he would have wanted to keep himself safe from death, so clearly we must not attack him



Logged
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 593


View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 14, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on December 14, 2011, 06:50:02 PM

Way to miss on me.
 Roll Eyes


If that is the case then it leaves only Theohall or Cragmyre.  Soulchilde I will default to your coin flip on that one.
Logged
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1151



View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 14, 2011, 11:58:06 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on December 14, 2011, 07:43:37 PM

Quote from: pr0ner on December 14, 2011, 06:50:02 PM

Way to miss on me.
 Roll Eyes


If that is the case then it leaves only Theohall or Cragmyre.  Soulchilde I will default to your coin flip on that one.
Assuming you are not being an excessively sly and daring Wolf.  Guess we need to see what happens.  pr0ner could be f'ing with us.  I would not put it past him.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.279 seconds with 103 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.166s, 2q)