http://gamingtrend.com
April 23, 2014, 01:00:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW] GT Werewolf IV - By the Light of the Silver Moon - Voyagers Sail to Victory  (Read 9407 times)
newcastle
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2010, 02:02:04 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 20, 2010, 09:29:30 AM

Quote from: newcastle on August 19, 2010, 03:01:41 PM

well since my attempt at trying to get isg. & stessier to at least put up a threat matrix has failed. going to focus on someone who's really not participated. Giving einsteinium a pass right now due to the gall bladder problemo.

So despite your matrix, you choose to only vote for people who aren't playing rather than people you think are actually wolfy.  That's a shame - I had you as a good guy and now have to start my list all over again.  frown

/whispers
"am trying to do my grund impression, and have had an agenda all along, well two part...first i wanted to see who would comply with a threat matrix, then i had a group of peopel I really was curious about, so I wanted to see what they were doing, then, I really really need some dark & bitter coffee"
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 20, 2010, 09:46:38 AM

• rickfc - We've played before, although the detail are fuzzy.  He's always a wolf, though, and he knows that I know that he knows...so yeah.

Out of the past 4 games, including this one, I have been struck with the lycan curse twice.  My chances of being a wolf again are as good as anyone else's.

So the ones I could see wanting me dead are Isgrimnur, Newcastle, and rickfc. 

saywhat  If I wanted you dead, don't you think I would have voted for you to be lynched?  Again,  saywhat

If I had to rank them:

3. rickfc - There's something not right there.  He's feigning "oh everyone looks the same this game"

I really wish I was feigning ignorance, but I'm not.  There's not much else I can say to convince you one way or another, so I'll just shut my mouth.
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 20, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »

Quote from: stessier
Now Moliere also showed he really, really didn't want to die on the first day.  I thought that was really a red flag, but also thought that with his newness to the game, he might just be a very nervous Seer.  So I wasn't going to vote for him yet - but was going to keep my eye on him.  So nice to have that part cleared up.  

But now I am facing my own mortality and have to consider why someone would try to kill me.  Sweet, innocent me.  Especially since I am one of our Specials.  

Wait..so stessier is the priest? Alright, so both stessier and rshetts made me nervous. rshetts accused stessier and I followed, which was obviously a mistake. Now stessier's #1 on his list is rshetts. Last time was interesting. Let's see how this plays.

Ruining language with my terrible words.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2010, 02:48:16 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on August 20, 2010, 02:21:58 PM

Quote from: stessier
Now Moliere also showed he really, really didn't want to die on the first day.  I thought that was really a red flag, but also thought that with his newness to the game, he might just be a very nervous Seer.  So I wasn't going to vote for him yet - but was going to keep my eye on him.  So nice to have that part cleared up. 

But now I am facing my own mortality and have to consider why someone would try to kill me.  Sweet, innocent me.  Especially since I am one of our Specials. 

Wait..so stessier is the priest? Alright, so both stessier and rshetts made me nervous. rshetts accused stessier and I followed, which was obviously a mistake. Now stessier's #1 on his list is rshetts. Last time was interesting. Let's see how this plays.

ok, I'll bite. withdraw Misguided

rhetts, I think it's time for you to dance on the gallows...
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 20, 2010, 03:09:45 PM »

Voting Tally:

Isgrimnur (3):  Moliere, JayDee, rshetts2
newcastle (1):  Flatlander
JayDee (1):  Isgrimnur
rshetts2 (3):  newcastle, Misguided, rickfc

No vote:  Einsteinium, stessier

Majority is six.

Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2010, 03:27:40 PM »

I'm at work right now and have one request. Before you get on the lynch rshetts train give me time to have a say.  I'll be home by 3pm.  Please hold off til then.   

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on August 20, 2010, 03:27:40 PM

I'm at work right now and have one request. Before you get on the lynch rshetts train give me time to have a say.  I'll be home by 3pm.  Please hold off til then.   

/STARTS CHANTING

BANDWAGON, BANDWAGON, BANDWAGON

Come on, get that choo-choo goin on Rshetts2!
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2010, 06:50:31 PM »

Hey everybody.  Just wanted to assure you that I am not a wolf.  There is something here to take notice of though.  Its interesting that when I requested that I get some time to speak, Newcastle started thumping the drum to get me lynched, yeah the same Newcastle that has been sowing confusion and dissension from the beginning and has aslo started this latest lynch mob.  Why is he so interested in seeing me gone? He states he wants to hear from people and that information is so very important and yet now he wants to silence me.   Perhaps its because my impressions were correct.  I have been singled out because I felt the big push for threat matrix info was far more beneficial at this stage for the wolves than for us villagers.  The only argument put forth against my statements is that I am wrong.  No reasons as to why, just that I m wrong.  And yet the very thing I feared, early exposure of our specials is exactly what has happened.  I am convinced that we have been played and Newcastle is pulling the strings.  I believe he is in fact a wolf but even if he isnt his actions are dangerous and detrimental to the villagers and for that reason alone he needs to be removed from the equation.  withdraw Isgrimnur    Lynch Newcastle

Ill also throw this out there since by forcing my hand, hiding it seems pointless.  Our wolves seem quite savvy,  they know who is an innocent and who isnt.  They know I am not a wolf and recent events have lead me to believe that theyve figured out that I am the Seer.  Ill let you know that Flatlander is an innocent, though with his lack of participation it doesnt help much.  I have a few other suspects I would like to scan and since I most likely only have 1 scan left I ask you to join me in removing Newcastle from doing us any further damage so I can use my final scan on one of my other possiblities.  We have quite few "knowns" out now, we need to get together and find us a wolf.

newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2010, 06:56:37 PM »

wait...you claim seer? and by the way, i was kidding about the bandwagon chant and what no...just me and the way i role humorwise

fascinating
withdraw rshetts2
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »

so i am confuzzled then...wasn't stessier also hinting at seerdom as well?
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2010, 06:57:47 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on August 20, 2010, 06:50:31 PM

Hey everybody.  Just wanted to assure you that I am not a wolf.  There is something here to take notice of though.  Its interesting that when I requested that I get some time to speak, Newcastle started thumping the drum to get me lynched, yeah the same Newcastle that has been sowing confusion and dissension from the beginning and has aslo started this latest lynch mob.  Why is he so interested in seeing me gone? He states he wants to hear from people and that information is so very important and yet now he wants to silence me.   Perhaps its because my impressions were correct.  I have been singled out because I felt the big push for threat matrix info was far more beneficial at this stage for the wolves than for us villagers.  The only argument put forth against my statements is that I am wrong.  No reasons as to why, just that I m wrong.  And yet the very thing I feared, early exposure of our specials is exactly what has happened.  I am convinced that we have been played and Newcastle is pulling the strings.  I believe he is in fact a wolf but even if he isnt his actions are dangerous and detrimental to the villagers and for that reason alone he needs to be removed from the equation.  withdraw Isgrimnur    Lynch Newcastle

Ill also throw this out there since by forcing my hand, hiding it seems pointless.  Our wolves seem quite savvy,  they know who is an innocent and who isnt.  They know I am not a wolf and recent events have lead me to believe that theyve figured out that I am the Seer.  Ill let you know that Flatlander is an innocent, though with his lack of participation it doesnt help much.  I have a few other suspects I would like to scan and since I most likely only have 1 scan left I ask you to join me in removing Newcastle from doing us any further damage so I can use my final scan on one of my other possiblities.  We have quite few "knowns" out now, we need to get together and find us a wolf.

saved for posterity
stessier

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2010, 07:18:52 PM »

Well this day certainly has been interesting.

I think we need everyone to check in and disavow being Seer before going any further. 

And just to be clear - if rhetts2 isn't the Seer, the current Seer should most definitely tell us.  His one scan plus a dead wolf wins us the game (i think - math was never my good subject). 

Newcastle - did you not read Misguided's post?  I am the Priest.

By the way, Huw was a common villager.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2010, 07:23:21 PM »

withdraw rhetts
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 20, 2010, 07:18:52 PM

Newcastle - did you not read Misguided's post?  I am the Priest.

ACtually realization dawned on me after your that post, and i reread your post to get a sense of it...yeah blame me...

/flogs self with a cat of nine wet noodles

But will say if rshetts2 is spoofing the seer role, now is the time for the real seer to step up.

Interesting turn of events also:

So..if truth stands now we have....again emphasis on truth.....

stessier - priest
moliere  - hunter

Rshetts - seer (unless counter claimed)
flatlander - innocent scanned by rshetts2

rest of em

einstein -
misguided
rickfc
newcastle
isgrinmur
jaydee

So we really need to dig into the folks who are in the last 6.

stessier

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2010, 07:32:27 PM »

Quote from: newcastle on August 20, 2010, 07:31:06 PM

stessier - priest
moliere  - hunter

rest of em

einstein -
misguided
rickfc
newcastle
isgrinmur
jaydee

Really????  You don't want to start with the first 4 - just to be sure?

Tongue
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2010, 07:35:26 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 20, 2010, 07:32:27 PM

Quote from: newcastle on August 20, 2010, 07:31:06 PM

stessier - priest
moliere  - hunter

rest of em

einstein -
misguided
rickfc
newcastle
isgrinmur
jaydee

Really????  You don't want to start with the first 4 - just to be sure?

Tongue

well now that you mention it, that stessier kid has always had a lame sense of humor and a told you so attitude...so actually you're right, we should dig in to the first 4, just you know to be sure

stessier  icon_biggrin
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2010, 07:35:49 PM »

withdraw stessier
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »

Rshetts2 - why scan flats?
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »

Ok, so based on who we have left:

1. Flatlander - innocent
2. Isgrimnur
3. Misguided
4. Huw the Poo - Lynched
5. Einsteinium
6. JayDee
7. rshetts2
8. rickfc - unconfirmed innocent
9. Moliere
10. stessier
11. newcastle

At this point, my spidey-sense is still failing me, though based on the game so far, I'd say that JayDee gives us a good chance at a wolf.  I'm going back to when he was trying to move the game along without much participation, other than to prod people into giving their thoughts.

Other than that, I gots nuthin'
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »

for the record - I am not the seer
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: August 20, 2010, 07:45:19 PM »

Quote from: newcastle on August 20, 2010, 07:43:27 PM

for the record - I am not the seer

Me neither...
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 20, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »

Voting Tally:

Isgrimnur (2):  Moliere, JayDee
newcastle (2):  Flatlander, rshetts2
JayDee (2):  Isgrimnur, rickfc
rshetts2 (1):  Misguided

No vote:  Einsteinium, stessier, newcastle

Majority is six.

~Switchfoot
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 20, 2010, 08:37:33 PM »

Wow...

Withdraw rshetts

stessier

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 20, 2010, 08:49:34 PM »

It should also be noted that JayDee and Newcastle are not reading as carefully as Misguided.
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 20, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »

Now Moliere also showed he really, really didn't want to die on the first day.  I thought that was really a red flag, but also thought that with his newness to the game, he might just be a very nervous Seer.  So I wasn't going to vote for him yet - but was going to keep my eye on him.  So nice to have that part cleared up.  Tongue

But now I am facing my own mortality and have to consider why someone would try to kill me.  Sweet, innocent me.  Especially since I am one of our Specials.  Amazing how we went from hoping they will all live through every night to having 2 outed on the second day, isn't it??

i assume you are referring to this, and to be honest, the reason why i missed it first read through, i was skimming. I just saw wall of text, and was wondering what the gist of it you said. I only caught it after re-reading it...so yeah, sue me.
Einsteinium

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 20, 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

Jaydee and Isgrimmur send up warning alarms for me, but I am heavily medicated (hope I'm not ruining the game, sorry guys).

I'll side with the people that have made the most sense to me thus far.

Isgrimmur, meet your death.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 20, 2010, 10:46:21 PM »

Quote from: newcastle on August 20, 2010, 07:40:36 PM

Rshetts2 - why scan flats?

He came out to post a lynch choice and then disappeared into the shadows.  I thought that to be a bit wolfish.

at the time it seemed like a good idea...  you thought so as well  

Quote from: newcastle on August 13, 2010, 05:12:47 PM

can the seer do me a favor and scan isgrinmur or flatlander? or even Rick-sidofslawchicken...
those folks intrigue me.

as did rickfc...

Quote from: rickfc on August 13, 2010, 05:15:25 PM

At this point, I would agree with Flatlander, just for the innocent villager comment he made early on.  I have no read on Izzy, and I'm just a common villager.  Obviously there's no way for me to prove this, so scan away, if you must.  Just know in advance that it'll be a wasted scan...

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 20, 2010, 10:49:02 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 20, 2010, 08:49:34 PM

It should also be noted that JayDee and Newcastle are not reading as carefully as Misguided.

Trying, anyway. That's why I asked for clarification on rshetts, but no one responded when I said it. Rshetts never said which special he was, but made a reference to having wondered if Moliere were a "nervous seer" (think that was it). The only other role left (since Moliere had announced himself to be the hunter) was the priest.

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 20, 2010, 10:50:21 PM »

Duh, just read Newcastle's follow up post.

newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 20, 2010, 11:02:33 PM »

I could definitely put a vote on Isgrinmur & Jaydee....

there interplay at teh begining of the day perked my curiosity and wondered if there was a connection there.

I thought isgrinmur was acting prickly because he might be the seer...since that theory looks like it's going to be blown away....then i have to think alternatives.

There is a weird post by Isgrinmur where he comments about Jaydee accusing him out of nothing. It very easily could be two wolves trying to "attack" each other. The reason it caught my eye, Jaydee really hadnt made too many over attacks.

let me look that up....
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 20, 2010, 11:07:26 PM »

look at right here.....

http://www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php?topic=41100.msg710077#msg710077

Quote from: Isgrimnur on August 12, 2010, 03:14:27 PM

Bite me. Tongue

No, wait, don't.

first day, isgrinmur responding to Jaydee....

first thing to perk my curiosity about them....

here's the other thing....
http://www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php?topic=41100.msg710283#msg710283

Quote from: Isgrimnur on August 12, 2010, 10:30:09 PM

I'll lean toward JayDee.  He seems to want to poke me without doing too much to attract attention to himself.

Jaydee never really said anything, just left a vote on him and never really poked him.

Remember this was early in the day.....
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 20, 2010, 11:08:55 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 13, 2010, 04:33:27 PM

Against Huw the Poo
  • rickfc (1)
  • newcastle (2)
  • wd rickfc (1)
  • Flatlander (2)
  • rickfc (3)
  • Einsteinium (4)
  • Huw the Poo (5)
  -> 20 minutes pass
  • wd Newcastle (4)
  • wd Huw the Poo (3)
  • Moliere (4)
  • wd rickfc (3)
  • Misguided (4)
  • JayDee (5)
-> 1 hour passes
  • stessier (6)

So then:
  • rickfc was all over this vote, but didn't want his fingerprints on it at the end.
  • newcastle withdrew his vote and gave Huw some breathing room
  • Flatlander was on the vote from very early on but has been posting very little.  Has anyone checked to see if he is still breathing?
  • Einsteinium was happy to run Huw up the flagpole.
  • Moliere came in late to keep the train moving down the track.
  • Misguided apparently lived up to his name
  • JayDee pops in to run Huw to the edge.
  • stessier pushes him over an hour later.

We know Huw wasn't a wolf.  So did it take an hour because two wolves were already on the vote (Moliere and Flatlander most likely)?  Or because the wolves were afraid to both be on the vote (rickfc and moliere most likely)?
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 20, 2010, 11:11:17 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on August 14, 2010, 09:02:35 PM

I think one of the pokers is stirring the pot.  I'm still going to go with JayDee for now.

here isgringmur goes after Jaydee again...early in the day and jaydee still wasnt too active.
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 20, 2010, 11:12:36 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on August 17, 2010, 03:07:42 PM

You want my threat matrix?  Right now, you're tops followed by JayDee. 

goes after jaydee again
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 20, 2010, 11:13:09 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on August 17, 2010, 04:36:27 PM

I'm not trying to control the process, just taking issue with being the target of someone who does.  JayDee's been on my radar early and still remains so.  No one joined me, so I switched to another target I thought was acting suspiciously. 

and again
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 20, 2010, 11:15:35 PM »

and yet again

http://www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php?topic=41100.msg711536#msg711536

and final linky atm
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 20, 2010, 11:18:14 PM »

Ok, so what do i get out of this...

isgrinmur has been "hot on the trail" of jaydee this whole game, going after him each day. He never makes a real attempt at it though. Just I suspect him.

The other thing, Jaydee seems to constantly ignore him. Not really responding back to it. I think if it was me and someone kept on poking me like that, i'd have to wonder about it and ask.

So my question is this...was this a pair of wolves poking each other.

now, also, isgrinmur cant be the seer if rshett2 is true...so he cant know if he is a wolf regardless....look at that first quote the "bite me" one...that's almost as if he is playing with a bit more knowledge than not.

So...i say this....

lynch isgrinmur

and tomorrow we have a hoedown on jaydee
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 20, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »

by the way thats 4 on isgrinmur also...in case folks are wondering, and if we arent willing to push him over the edge just yet.
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 20, 2010, 11:27:14 PM »

also the reason I say isgrinmur over Jaydee...Isg. is the more experienced player....and since we have a full assortment of specials, maybe the hunter can out fake him and once again deliver a solid protection....after all would be nice to win with losing only 1 villager. Be a nice feather in teh cap
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 20, 2010, 11:29:21 PM »

Voting Tally:

Isgrimnur (4):  Moliere, JayDee, Einsteinium, newcastle
newcastle (2):  Flatlander, rshetts2
JayDee (2):  Isgrimnur, rickfc

No vote:  stessier, Misguided

Majority is six.

~Switchfoot
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: