http://gamingtrend.com
September 20, 2014, 07:21:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW] GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN  (Read 3154 times)
Doopri
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2011, 07:32:33 PM »

i dont think i buy it so im leaving my vote up there.  i HOPE i dont get myself killed off, as i feel i walked into a frame job - but on the bright side i DO think theres a wolf!  why use discussion to find a wolf as a seer, why not duck for a few and scan some people?  i guess to bring other people to that conclusion, but that seems really difficult!  oh and by the way...

chances of qant being seer and scanning jd night one?  1.3%
however i think implying hes seer miiiiiiiiiight be enough to kill me off, especially after it was implied qant and i were working together.  "well if they both are wolves but one might be a seer, we might as well kill off doop" frown

and all these quiet people scare me too!  two vocal wolves, two quiet wolves or a loud wolf and a quiet wolf - which is it ahhhhh?
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »

It's ok Doopri, the ship has sailed on this round of voting. People can't logically vote for Qantaga now because the risk of seer is out there. He's pointing at me and I know I'm an innocent unpowered villager but I can understand why Qantaga is doing this, it's better I get hung then for the seer to go out early. The tide was turning on him and he needed to react. It's just good strategy.

I'm easily expendable. It just means one less round to find both wolves.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2011, 07:45:38 PM »

BTW when I'm revealed to be innocent at my lynching go after Qantaga hard, because he just played us all.
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »

I went after Purge because he claimed he wasn't the seer, and now Qantaga is making that claim.  If he is right, then we are down one wolf, if he was lying, then Qantaga is next.  My vote is for JayDee

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »

"JayDee's a wolf!" shouted Qantaga running out of his house. Everyone cringed when they saw that he was only wearing a speedo.

In an attempt to erase the horrific image out of their heads, the villagers rushed to majority vote. A hanging ought to be enough.

Ought to be enough.

The unfortunate soul turns out to be JayDee, who proved to be an easy target after Qantaga's declaration.

Up the stairs JayDee went. Qantaga was waiting triumphantly on the platform with the rope ready.

As the rope tightened around JayDee's neck, the villagers despaired. The image of Qantaga in his speedo will only be replaced by the image of Qantaga in speedos pulling the lever to drop JayDee to his doom.

And dropped to his doom, JayDee did.

"Isn't the werewolf supposed to turn when hung?" asked doopri once again.

Bulletpig nodded grimly. "Yes. We have messed up again."

The villagers turned to silently walk back to their homes to contemplate their failure today.

"WAIT GUYS! LOOK!" Qantaga shouted.

The villagers, reluctant to turn and have the image assault their eyes once again, slowly turned.

Boom. There it is. Eyes assaulted and brains melted.

Qantaga, in his speedo, jumping up and down next to the body of a dead werewolf hanging from the noose.

JayDee hung and is a werewolf. One werewolf now remain. It is now NIGHT once again.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2011, 08:03:02 PM »

Bring your own!
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2011, 08:29:35 PM »

can we talk at night?
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2011, 08:34:18 PM »

If you want to talk.  Go ahead and lynch yourself, Droopi, since we already know you plan to kill our Seer, Qantaga.
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2011, 08:39:54 PM »

in a way i HOPE qant is eaten as i think the wolf lynched his partner to gain cover as a seer!
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »

Quote from: Doopri on November 07, 2011, 08:39:54 PM

in a way i HOPE qant is eaten as i think the wolf lynched his partner to gain cover as a seer!

??  Why do that right out of the gate?  That is a desperation measure for wolves, not something done immediately when a Day begins.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »

Code:

Raven, awesome quick and dirty WW game.
Love the text. It's good reading.
Boo!

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2011, 09:23:01 PM »

The following morning...

"Yes, of course it would be Qantaga," said theohall.

"Of course," said Cragmyre.

"That means he is the wolf, and the wolf sacrificed himself then killed Qantaga to prove that he is a seer, then..." cried doopri.

The villagers stared at doopri silently, then looked back down at the blood-stained speedo on the ground. Qantaga's body cannot be found, however.

Qantaga has been mauled. It is now DAY. 5 remain, and 3 is the majority vote.
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »

uuuuumm whoops sorry qant frown  though i was a bit worried about bpig, every person i voiced having concern about is now dead, except one.  theohall

revenge?  no.  but he sure aimed his sights at the easy target pretty quickly!
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2011, 10:12:53 PM »

The village appreciates the sacrafice Qan.  R.I.P.

I am leaning toward Doopri or Soulchilde as the final wolf.  Doopri has been trying to hard to keep everyone confused on what he is doing.  Soulchilde is in my crosshairs though because he pushed to wait to hear from JayDee and this makes me think he was trying to hold up the vote in an effort to let JayDee talk everyone out of it.

Going all gut on this game so:

Soulchilde

How do you feel about hanging around for awhile.

We are cracking eggs and if Soulchilde is true then Doopri we are coming for you next.

Don't move, dirtbag!

Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2011, 10:41:33 PM »

I'm on the fence about Doopri.  He and Jaydee seemed to be working together to get Qantaga, but then Jaydee jumped off the train, though most likely just trying to remove suspicion from himself.  Doopri never changed his vote, so either they were trying to confuse us, or Doopri honestly believed Qantaga was a wolf.

I don't want to bring someone to n-1 until I've heard more.

theohall

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2011, 10:42:16 PM »

Droopi

For pulling the night time - OMG, they might not kill Qantaga - thing and for accusing me when I know I am innocent.  Besides, JayDee was trying to protect him which makes him look even more guilty.  Heck, he has accused me twice and is yet to have voted for a wolf, while leaving the vote on our Seer.  That was a choice he made - to not vote for JayDee.  Why??
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2011, 12:25:51 AM »

i did honestly think qant was a wolf.  i didnt switch to jd, but i think i made a comment earlier that jd should be one of the next people we go after - in fact one of my big fears (that i voiced!)was that neither jd nor qant were wolves because then id been barking (bad pun?) up the wrong tree big time and wed be at square one

the reason i didnt switch votes?  i was a lot more afraid of a wolf pretending to be seer than i was of the possible wolf.
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2011, 12:39:39 AM »

bpig i HOPE soul isnt a wolf as hes so quiet with his voice and votes i dont know what to do about him!
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2011, 01:50:20 AM »

Please donot pile on unless you are certain. 

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2011, 02:47:54 AM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 08, 2011, 01:50:20 AM

The only ones who can be certain now are wolves.  So.... what was the point here?
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2011, 01:15:30 PM »

Quote from: theohall on November 08, 2011, 02:47:54 AM

The only ones who can be certain now are wolves.  So.... what was the point here?

Put me at two and the wolf can dog pile on.  I am not a wolf.  Btw, the Seer should come out now since he has two scans and can effectively control the vote. 

NiM$
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2011, 02:14:02 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 08, 2011, 01:15:30 PM

Put me at two and the wolf can dog pile on.  I am not a wolf.  Btw, the Seer should come out now since he has two scans and can effectively control the vote. 

Qantaga was the Seer who named JayDee, and then died in the night.  Are you purposely not reading the game?  This makes me want to vote for you, instead of Droopi.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »

Now that I think about it, I ought to vote for you to see if Droopi will dog-pile on.  One of us not named Droopi then dies in the night.  And the next day we kill Droopi.  Unless you are the wolf, SC, and then we win anyway.
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2011, 02:38:09 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 08, 2011, 01:15:30 PM

My vote is staying with you Soulchilde.  Even if you are not a wolf not knowing what has happened since yesterday is bad for the village.  String him up boys...

Shitters full!
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2011, 03:14:42 PM »

Hmm, I'm interested to see how this turns out.  I'll bring Soulchilde to n-1

Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »

So, stuck in a meeting, I'm thinking about this.  With all the egging on Theohall has been doing to Doopri, there is no way he would lynch Soulchilde wolf or not.  I will withdraw Soulchilde so he doesn't get lynched prematurely - but with my new suspicion, I'll instead vote for Theohall

theohall

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2011, 03:38:18 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on November 08, 2011, 03:29:13 PM

So, stuck in a meeting, I'm thinking about this.  With all the egging on Theohall has been doing to Doopri, there is no way he would lynch Soulchilde wolf or not.  I will withdraw Soulchilde so he doesn't get lynched prematurely - but with my new suspicion, I'll instead vote for Theohall

When Doopri lynches me, remember he is the wolf, because he likely won't die during the night.  Still a villager.  But everyone says that.
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2011, 03:41:10 PM »

ya i saw that - and like i said i hope soul isnt the wolf as id have a hard time voting for him just because hes been so sneaky that i dont know what to think about him!  i dont think hes the wolf though

but it makes me wonder why theo was pushing to get him.  if anything it makes me a LITTLE less weary of theo because why would a wolf try to push someone so hard to hang someone else, kinda late in the game?  or should i check my math and see - if i were to hang soul, wolf eats someone in the night, and then im hung as wolf next day... that doesnt leave a pretty picture for the villagers. but again such a hard push seems to paint a target on theo more than me, no?
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2011, 03:44:09 PM »

and ya wolf or not i think theos right - if i lynch him and hes NOT a wolf, i gotta go because even though i kiiiiiinda helped in getting jd, i basically killed a seer in the process and then an innocent villager!
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »

oh wait took my own advice and checked math - please DONT lynch me the next day hehehe
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »

Now one has to ask why didn't Doopri pile on?  To avoid looking like the wolf that he is in my opinion.  He got caught and now can't act.
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2011, 04:57:53 PM »

i was starting to be unsure, but now im preeetttttty certain theo!  why did you goad me into soulchild of all people, who on two occassions i said id have a REALLY hard time acting on because of lack of info?  and if you were really afraid of soul, you could have killed him.  however you could still be a villager who really thinks im a wolf.  but why pick soul unless you didnt want me to jump on?

you are right about one thing though.  i probably wont be eaten tonight, im too "wolfish" to resist keeping around.  that said, i can guess from 2 people that WILL be eaten tonight.  so... if im lynched today how many of you feel comfortable knowing who the wolf is, assuming youre guessing whos going to be eaten tonight same as i am?  IF you think you know who the wolf is absent me and tonights victim, i say lynch me.  IF NOT, keep me around.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2011, 05:39:42 PM »

I never picked soulchilde.  I only suggested possibly voting for him for a couple of reasons.  One being on his lack of knowledge about what had already transpired.  Two being a way to possibly out the wolf if he was not the wolf. You should note I never voted for him.

I've been picking on you almost 100% of the time and maintained my vote on you.  Why are you so afraid to vote, doopri, while completely mischaracterizing what I've said irt soulchilde?  This is wolfish behavior.
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2011, 06:37:06 PM »

I'll admit I haven't read as detailed as I should.  I will re-read when I get in from from like I said I was going to do last night , but BF3 got it's claws into me early and then MNF.   I'll do my due diligence this evening

NiM$
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »

Boo!
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2011, 03:31:34 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on November 09, 2011, 03:06:21 PM

Boo!
this.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2011, 04:57:15 PM »

With no on really talking I have no information for voting.  Can someone point out the particular concern with doopri/

NiM$
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 09, 2011, 04:57:15 PM

With no on really talking I have no information for voting.  Can someone point out the particular concern with doopri/

He left is vote on the Seer, Qantaga, and was essentially partnering up with JayDee.  He has since refused to cast a killing vote, which is even more suspicious.  It's like he doesn't want to be the one who kills a villager and the only one who is knowingly killing a villager is the last wolf.

Shouldn't take long to find the relevant posts from yesterday.  Give me a few minutes.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »

This is from Day One

Quote from: Doopri on November 04, 2011, 09:04:26 PM

and take that back JD!  we want the wolves to eat one of these quiet folks on the outskirts of the village

Post in reference to the Wolf JayDee poking me, because I hadn't posted.

Quote from: Doopri on November 06, 2011, 03:34:36 PM

wow scary my line of thinking nearly mirrored some of purges!  i was actually going to post this as a daydream that came to me under the village apple tree but hell here goes.  did we actually stumble on a wolf by accident?

and while i still say hang qant (sorry frown), keep an eye on jd.  hey jd when you mentioned your two versions of what happened (either the wolves were scared to jump in on qant or one already had) why did it never occur to mention a THIRD option?  that we already had a wolf about to be noosed up?

He again mentions JayDee, only this is a "cover" type post.  He wanted to lynch Qantaga on Day One and never voted for anyone else.

Quote from: Doopri on November 06, 2011, 09:22:31 PM

oh gees now two close to the edge!  seems like no momentum on qantaga and i did initially suspect purge but im not going to start tossing votes around.  plus im drinking my own koolaid here in being surprised we arent already done with the first vote - i thought wed "rush" through that one on some poor soul and see where the wolves go from there.

qantaga you had three quick votes right off the bat, largely before there was any conversation and then... nothing...  which is why im thinking it might be likely we found one early.  and even if not - well its gotta be someone!

Still trying to kill Qantaga.  No, we didn't know Q was the Seer, yet, but Q's analysis about the manipulation of votes and specifically mentioning Doopri stood out right before this post.

On Day Two, Qantaga fingered JayDee with good reasoning in his posts. He has not claimed Seer, yet.  I followed his vote, because the reasoning was sound.

Doopri then tries to point at Qantaga and myself:

Quote from: Doopri on November 07, 2011, 05:49:16 PM

wow after little movement at all on qant, purge went VERY fast.  i still REALLY thing qant is a wolf.  and now trying to appease me by offering jd perhaps?

that said it kiiiiinda worked... in that for the moment my eyes are now turned on theohall.  he offered a token initial vote, then quickly jumped on purge when the tides changed.  and now here he is early on jd.

also both qant and theo mentioned something being "not good for the village" - a cue from the wolf talking points memo?

Doopri's other option - not named JayDee - Qantaga, again:

Quote from: Doopri on November 07, 2011, 06:08:21 PM

i do have one hole in your theory jd - and that is that i will gladly hang qant today if we can get movment this time around!

He officially switches to Qantaga:

Quote from: Doopri on November 07, 2011, 06:23:26 PM

qantaga

i reeeeeallly hope im right as if not i possibly hurt us badly.  knowing a bit of game theory the best way to win is collusion, and i hope im colluding with a villager and not a wolf!  i think if qant isnt a wolf, either myself, theo or jd should be next - but heres hoping we dont have that problem!  and if jd isnt a wolf... woo nelly are we screwed!

*edit because i dont know if were required to add "withdraw theohall to make it official

JayDee follows to put two votes on Q.

Then Q outs himself as the Seer with the "JayDee is a wolf.  100% guaranteed." post.

Quote from: Doopri on November 07, 2011, 07:32:33 PM

i dont think i buy it so im leaving my vote up there.  i HOPE i dont get myself killed off, as i feel i walked into a frame job - but on the bright side i DO think theres a wolf!  why use discussion to find a wolf as a seer, why not duck for a few and scan some people?  i guess to bring other people to that conclusion, but that seems really difficult!  oh and by the way...

chances of qant being seer and scanning jd night one?  1.3%
however i think implying hes seer miiiiiiiiiight be enough to kill me off, especially after it was implied qant and i were working together.  "well if they both are wolves but one might be a seer, we might as well kill off doop" frown

and all these quiet people scare me too!  two vocal wolves, two quiet wolves or a loud wolf and a quiet wolf - which is it ahhhhh?

Now trying to explain reasoning for leaving his vote on the Seer.  JayDee then tries to protect him by telling him not to vote for Qantaga.  Again, looks like a "cover" post.

During the night, Doopri pulls out this post:

Quote from: Doopri on November 07, 2011, 08:39:54 PM

Why?  It makes no sense for a villager to ever post this at night.  This is actually encouraging the wolf NOT to eat Qantaga.  Which they did anyway.  So, it looks like even more of a "cover" post.

That should be enough.  Feel free to rip holes in it.
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2011, 05:50:51 PM »

color me convinced...

Doopri any rebuttal?

NiM$
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: