http://gamingtrend.com
October 26, 2014, 09:00:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [TV] Touch  (Read 324 times)
rittchard
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2012, 07:49:18 PM »

Did anyone else catch the premiere last night?  I guess it was just a preview type of thing and won't really be starting until March.

I really found myself enjoying it, I can't quite say exactly why.  I guess I'm a sucker for Kiefer Sutherland.  There are certainly things I could nitpick, but all in all I found myself intrigued throughout.  It's a little like Know1ng meets Pay It Forward, but from the creator of Heroes.

Tough to tell how it will sustain as a series, that's going to be the hard part.  Tim Kring seems to know how to set up a premise and premiere, but hasn't proven he knows how to keep it going. 
Suitably Ironic Moniker

WAKKA-WAKKA-WAKKA!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 09:28:22 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on January 26, 2012, 07:49:18 PM

It's a little like Know1ng meets Pay It Forward, but from the creator of Heroes.

a.k.a., the 8th ring of Hell.

Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its government when it deserves it - Mark Twain

3ds friend code: 0001-3352-7186
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »

I re-watched the second half of the episode last night, apparently I fell asleep through some of it lol.  I have to say I really like the show, much more than I did Alcatraz.  I'm surprised at the lack of attention it got here, since it seems to be directed at the nerd/geek audience.  Can't wait for it to return in March. 
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 01:07:09 AM »

I watched it and thought it was pretty cool.  The way they took so many seemingly unrelated events and pulled them all together was really cool, and it could make for a very interesting show if they're able to keep that level of intricacy going.  I found most of the individual threads to be interesting, but the best moments were when they started to come together in such unexpected ways (the voicemail message was a totally unexpected but awesome twist).  I'm really not sure where they're planning to take the over-arching plot of the series, but I think it has quite a bit of potential and will be tuning in for more icon_cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: