http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 11:34:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [TV] The Following  (Read 3272 times)
rittchard
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2014, 11:26:07 PM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on March 13, 2014, 01:21:27 PM

Renewed for a third season.  thumbsup

wow, that was quick!  This has quickly moved into the category of show where I really really don't want to think about what's going on at all, but I still find the show very engaging.  They've totally got me rooting for Joe now, not sure if that was the intention.  And of course Shawn Ashmore is just so full of yum.  The only thing that could be better is if they brought his twin onto the show too.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2014, 01:43:58 AM »

End of last episode threw me off completely.

Spoiler for Hiden:
They even said in an interview she wasn't being cast for season 2.

That's what I like about The Following - it has a bit of that 24 feel, you're not quite sure what's going to happen next. While Season 1 was IMO much more unpredictable than Season 2, I'm still enjoying the show.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2014, 05:35:08 PM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on March 19, 2014, 01:43:58 AM

End of last episode threw me off completely.

Spoiler for Hiden:
They even said in an interview she wasn't being cast for season 2.

That's what I like about The Following - it has a bit of that 24 feel, you're not quite sure what's going to happen next. While Season 1 was IMO much more unpredictable than Season 2, I'm still enjoying the show.

I actually think this season is more unpredictable to the point where it's almost ridiculous.  Not that I don't enjoy it but the rate at which they introduce and then kill off (and resurrect?) new characters is staggering. 
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2014, 09:47:37 PM »

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2014, 09:06:32 PM »

So after all that...

Spoiler for Hiden:
...that's the way they end Mandy's storyline, really?  I thought they had something more interesting planned for her story arc, this was pretty disappointing.  I guess it adds a bigger revenge factor in the Joe v. Lily conflict but other than that it kind of sucked.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »

I love Bobby Drake!   nod nod nod  So happy for the gratuitous "coming out of the shower" scene last week.  And this week's Jack Bauer moment.  Looks like he might die next week, though, or at least that's what the preview wants you to think?

I think the show already got renewed, hard to believe but whatever!

P.S.  Joe + Kevin Bacon are one of the hottest couples on TV.  I almost thought Joe was gonna give him a hand job.   ninja
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2014, 08:20:04 AM »

Not as much of a shocker for the season finale as season 1 had.

Who was in the truck?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: