http://gamingtrend.com
July 29, 2014, 06:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [TV] Terra Nova - Cancelled!  (Read 5267 times)
Ironrod
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2011, 03:58:37 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 27, 2011, 12:20:16 PM

The dinosaurs were fairly well animated, and at least briefly the colonists seemed to use appropriate names, until the "slashers" made an appearance.  If you want to make a show about dinosaurs then make it about real dinosaurs, at least keep some semblance of science in tact.

From the wiki: "With only 10% of Cretaceous-era dinosaurs recorded in the fossil record, the producers decided to supplement the series with ones which might have existed; paleontologist Jack Horner was brought in to help create realistic creatures for the period and different from those of the Jurassic Park film franchise."

I actually consider that one of the show's potential strengths. I haven't watched the pilot yet so I'm reserving judgment. One review that I read agreed with your complaint about uninteresting stock characters like The Rebellious Teenager.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2011, 04:01:37 PM »

The TMI thing reminds me of what I saw of the first episode of Pan Am.  You've got a runaway bride stationed on the same crew as her sister, the hippie girl that had been suspended that was called back last minute  to be purser, the girl recruited by the CIA to be an asset, the French girl stuck on a plane with her lover's wife and kid that she didn't know about, and the tease of the missing girl.  

I lasted about half way through the show before turning the channel.  Seriously, try and establish the main aspect before teasing every single story line.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Larraque

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »

Six seasons and a movie!
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2011, 04:14:46 PM »

Quote from: Ironrod on September 27, 2011, 03:58:37 PM

From the wiki: "With only 10% of Cretaceous-era dinosaurs recorded in the fossil record, the producers decided to supplement the series with ones which might have existed; paleontologist Jack Horner was brought in to help create realistic creatures for the period and different from those of the Jurassic Park film franchise."

I actually consider that one of the show's potential strengths.

I stand corrected.  Like you've said, that may prove to be a strength in the series, especially for rockhound/science fans.  I wasn't aware.

I haven't watched the pilot yet so I'm reserving judgment. One review that I read agreed with your complaint about uninteresting stock characters like The Rebellious Teenager.

I think part of why I like shows such as Firefly, The Walking Dead, The Shield, etc, is because they involve unique, interesting characters.  You may not like them, but you can appreciate their originality.  Terra Nova had a few too many stereotypical, cookie-cutter character models that could be inserted into almost any generic television show.  

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2011, 04:29:49 PM »

Quote from: Larraque on September 27, 2011, 04:12:32 PM

Six seasons and a movie

Spoiler for Hiden:
Although Cougar Town is actually a really good show.  They've had some crossovers, even. 

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2011, 05:17:21 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 27, 2011, 03:20:34 PM

Quote from: Covenant on September 27, 2011, 02:45:11 PM

The dialog was pretty ham handed in a lot of places, and I'm pretty sure I already have a lot of the "mysteries" figured out, but the premise is pretty cool and the action is fun so I'll keep watching.

I was at least happy to see some level of violence as it would seem pretty unrealistic to have people running around with dinosaurs without anyone being injured or eaten.  But I feel like they're trying too hard to keep people watching by setting up unnecessary mysteries with the "petroglyphs" and implying an underlying conspiracy of some sort.  I think focusing on surviving in the past would have been a reasonable start to the series, but they threw a lot of extra stuff in there to try to cover all bases of potential viewers.  It was a little all-over-the-place.

Agree with both comments above for the most part.  Overall I was happy with it, particularly with the production values.  I'm pretty sure I read it was the most expensive TV show ever. 

Personally I liked the set ups, though I agree it might have flowed better to let some of them be revealed a bit slower as Lost did.  But then again, they may be acutely aware of the criticisms of Lost and prefer to move the plotlines ahead faster, which can be good or bad depending on how well its executed.  I like the idea that there's already a 7 year history on the island, I mean the planet, that could be rich in storyline.

The actors/acting I felt were also a mixed bag.  I love Jason O'Mara but there's something missing in him as a lead man, I can't put my finger on it.  I think he might need some lighter/funnier people or scenes to play off of, because Stephen Lang and his wife just seem to make him too serious and morose.  His supporting cast in Life on Mars was much stronger and it really helped him out.  I did enjoy his weeding scene of course smile  I kinda liked the blond chick and the 6er leader chick (can we get her for Michonne?) but overall I'd have to agree characters seem sort of two-dimensional at the moment. 

Anyway, I'm definitely going to stick with it.
dedewhale
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2011, 07:36:48 PM »

what I find troubling was the whole pre story before they left for the past. It was made absolutely useless and really thinly written plan to describe the character motivations.

Spoiler for Hiden:
there was no need for the cop dude to get arrested and no value in creating the sub plot of a third child in the way they did. OK maybe someone from the future comes back and makes hay for them, it had zero relevance to the story and just was a waste and lame distraction, The characters still seam flat, I would think they could have done a much better job telling a compelling story about their life before life in terra nova
Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:17 PM »

They also left out a big piece.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Not a single scene showing him breaking out of prison other than him getting that cool laser knife?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:49:37 PM by Covenant » Logged
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »

I thought it was decent.  Good production values.  The teen rebel without a clue thing was annoying but expected.  I had no problem with the characterizations because, after all, this was the pilot.  How much character development do you expect this early on?  Every show needs time to get its legs.  Whining about 2 dimensional characters, in a series pilot seems silly to me.  How about giving them a little time to actually grow the characters a bit before judging them?  Anyway,  its worth watching until the Fox decides its too expensive and torpedoes it.  Oh and Mrs Cop was hot.   

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2011, 11:24:32 PM »

Quote from: raydude on September 26, 2011, 01:13:00 PM

If they went back far enough that dinosaurs are still alive then that means the single extinction event hasn't happened yet. So, even if they survive long enough, the most they can look forward to is getting obliterated by the asteroid or whatever that kills off the dinosaurs.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 12:05:32 AM »

Quote from: dedewhale on September 27, 2011, 07:36:48 PM

what I find troubling was the whole pre story before they left for the past. It was made absolutely useless and really thinly written plan to describe the character motivations.

Spoiler for Hiden:
there was no need for the cop dude to get arrested and no value in creating the sub plot of a third child in the way they did. OK maybe someone from the future comes back and makes hay for them, it had zero relevance to the story and just was a waste and lame distraction, The characters still seam flat, I would think they could have done a much better job telling a compelling story about their life before life in terra nova

I don't think it was well done either, and some of it was preposterous (backpack anyone?).  Still I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt to see if they revisit things that delve further into their motivations, and whatever links/consequences there are to the things that happened there.
Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2011, 02:47:55 AM »

Watched it tonight and was surprised at how much I enjoyed the show. After Falling Skies ... ugh.

I really liked the Guy from Avatar being the Guy from Avatar.

Teen angst with the only motivation being "Hey, we need some teen angst here."

Anyway, a few minor annoyances but overall it was a fun show. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »

I enjoyed this more than I did Falling Skies for some reason.  While Falling Skies became a better show towards the end of its first season, it was a pretty bumpy ride at the start.  Terra Nova, while still a bit bumpy, established a story with some secrets and a decent cast of characters in a way that entertained me more.  I'm in.  Hopefully it won't fall apart.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »

I don't understand the masses, clearly.  Looks like ratings were around a tepid 9 million, DWTS had 15 and Two and a Half Men 10.  Why is it that some/most of the biggest movies and franchises of all time are sci-fi/fantasy, but fans just don't seem to unite for TV shows?
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on September 28, 2011, 05:37:49 PM

I don't understand the masses, clearly.  Looks like ratings were around a tepid 9 million, DWTS had 15 and Two and a Half Men 10.  Why is it that some/most of the biggest movies and franchises of all time are sci-fi/fantasy, but fans just don't seem to unite for TV shows?
You do realize that, from a certain point of view, what you just said is that Hollywood is missing a golden opportunity to make a DWTS movie, right?

And that if that ever happens, I will have to hunt you down and kill you for cursing the world with it?

- Ash
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011, 06:41:54 PM »

Quote from: Asharak on September 28, 2011, 05:45:03 PM

Quote from: rittchard on September 28, 2011, 05:37:49 PM

You do realize that, from a certain point of view, what you just said is that Hollywood is missing a golden opportunity to make a DWTS movie, right?

And that if that ever happens, I will have to hunt you down and kill you for cursing the world with it?

- Ash

lol Ash!  Hmmm, DWTS movie huh?  Who's on your dream cast list?

Sarah Palin
Tina Fey
Arnold Schwarznegger
OJ Simpson
Charlie Sheen
Ricky Martin
Elizabeth Shue
Kobe Bryant
Betty White
Shakira
Lucy Liu
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2011, 06:51:32 PM »

hollywood needs more musicals!

and pete i think its funny because you cringed and hated the exact same stuff i did when it came to the teenage son.  though you lose points for not mentioning the "were just two completely different people."  that said, im hoping the family hug at the end was a sign that that particular plotline is dead and buried!

other than that, yeah the show was a laugh.  i dont really watch much tv or get into the primetime network series stuff but ill watch this one for a bit as, well hell ill say it - i dig the whole "jurassic park" vibe.  and it is pretty even if i dont much care about the characters so far (though the two daughters actually seem like the neatest characters)
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »

If anyone cares, the season premiere (an extended version, I believe) is free on iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/terra-nova-season-1/id455880961
I was channel surfing too much to watch the premiere much so I'm grabbing it there.

While I think it's too early to assume the show will meet the fate of other expensive Fox shows that didn't last more than a season or so due to ratings challenges (Firefly, Sarah Connor Chronicles), The Good Wife had same or better ratings Sunday, and the mostly critically maligned (and no doubt far cheaper to produce) Fox sitcom The New Girl had nearly the same total viewers in its premiere (9.3M to 10M for TN) and already got a full Season 1 pickup. For comparison, Chuck's (a show I love but never a ratings juggernaut) 2007 series premiere had about 8.7M viewers.

Whether Terra Nova gets time to find its sea legs (i.e., build a bigger audience in line with expectations) probably depends on whether it's a show Fox has patience with (like X-Files or Fringe) or something it abandons at the first sign of ratings adversity. The major networks typically don't keep throwing giant bins of money (apparently around $4m per episode in this case) at a show if the ratings aren't there to justify it and to keep advertisers happy. I hope for the show's sakes the ratings build up rather than down.

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »

Chucks survival has been kind of unique and has a lot to do with its fans.  They went directly to the shows major advertiser, Subway to help keep the show alive.  There were some compromises made in the cost of the show and of course there were the obvious product placements (after all Big Mike was made to be a Subway spokesman) but the show survived. 
Fringe is an excellent show and seems to have some strong internal support.  Its been on the bubble every season but has survived so far.  Its the kind of show that needs time to tell its story so I hope it has a few more years left in it and if they do cancel it that they give the writers at least a seasons notice so they can give it and their fans some closure.

As far as Terra Nova,  I just have the feeling that Fox wont ride it out long if it doesnt bring in the ratings.  It does amaze me that a show like Dancing with the Has beens, does so well in the ratings.  Scripted shows have a tough time competing with those kind of ratings and when you consider the cost of Terra Nova vs the cost of Dancing, well I feel that alone will kill Terra Nova.  The funny thing is I dont know a single person who actually watches Dancing with the Whatevers ( at least anyone who admits to it ).

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2011, 04:33:31 PM »

The proliferation of reality based programming has helped me watch less television, motivating me to go do other things besides watch tv in the evenings.  I don't understand the lure, or the lure isn't strong enough to pull me in, so I'm guessing I'm not the right target audience.  

I dvr all of the the scripted shows I like, and watch those when I have time.  Most of the time I have a backlog of 2 episodes per show at any given time.  That works for me.

Regarding Terra Nova, I thought it was ok to pretty good.  As has already been said, the acting was all over the place.  I had a hard time understanding the reaction of the base leader to the teens after rescuing them from their picnic disaster.  His reaction made no sense to me.  He put the lives of his security and his top new doctor at risk, not to mention the expenditure of power, fuel, and ammo, to bring their dumbasses back to camp.  I thought he was going to rip into them, or worse.  Unless he was just playing the understanding and sweet father figure but I'm an evil villian underneath and I will never forget this.  Oh and did you happen to visit the waterfalls?  Because if you did I will kill you with my biceps.      
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 05:32:38 PM by Roguetad » Logged
McBa1n
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2011, 05:10:19 PM »

If Falling Skies was a 2, 2 1/2 star effort, then Terra Nova is about a 3-4 star effort. Yeah it looks nice most of the time. Yeah, it's something I totally want to watch... And here we go again. It's on a major network. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was hoping for something less blah. Can we please have dinosaurs other than raptors or 'slashers' just one time? FFS. Is it me or were the dinosaurs impossible to injure? Stupid.

The resistance thing is what really pisses me off about the show, unless it's a quality idea, which we probably won't find out until the s1 cliffhanger finale, probably.
If I wanted to see human v human drama, I'd watch human v human drama. It'd be sooo much cooler if it was humans vs their environment. They are in a different ecosystem with lots of different challenges that presents. DUDE, they share the planet with DINOSAURS, that's awesome! Why can't it be more about that? Or will it be? I doubt it. I'm not asking for land of the lost or something with some f'd up sleestacks as a nemesis, but if it's focuses primarily on the resitance vs pilgrims, this show is going to really suck. icon_biggrin
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 11:39:34 PM »

I watched it last night, and agree with the general opinion that it was pretty good. It has some flaws and some promise. It's certainly the best time-travel story with dinosaurs on TV right now.

Their sketchy portrayal of the "dying Earth" struck a false note with me. First, they're apparently facing environmental catastrophe characterized by unbreathable air;  in reality, air and water quality have been improving steadily since the 1960s and are unlikely to dramatically reverse that trend unless Republicans take complete control. Climate change is the biggest real environmental challenge that we face over the next century, yet I didn't get the sense that it was behind their general catastrophe. The whole pollution/overpopulation scenario that they outlined felt very much like a 1970s version of the apocalypse (I was particularly reminded of John Brunner's The Sheep Look Up). Second, the Chinese and other rising powers will certainly have permanent lunar and Mars bases within the next 100+ years; there was no indication that humanity has that escape valve in this show's future world. Even a few dismissive words about struggling space colonies would have satisfied me that it wasn't overlooked.

Granted the future that they showed was briefly sketched. I hope they'll come back to the future (heh) and make it a little more plausible, because it really did not ring true for me at all.

I did like the mysteries and conflict that they set up on Terra Nova. I'm less thrilled with some of the character relationships, but willing to give them time.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2011, 08:39:33 AM »

I'm going with too much cookie cutter characters for my taste.  I have one foot in the La Brea Tar Pits, the show may suck me in but it had better do it quickly before I pull my foot out and run away.  Nothing so far this year has caught my fancy in regards to the new tv shows, lackluster all around.

btw I watch DWTS... Replace robot Brooke Burke Chevwhatever with Carson Kresley!
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2011, 03:18:45 AM »

My wife and i liked it and have it set to season pass... really hope it lasts...
I do find it a little surprising that stable time travel and/or dimensional travel is easier than interstellar travel and/or terraforming..
Also don't understand why they aren't using lethal force when the dino's attack.... I would think that they would have more powerful weapons available..
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2011, 05:27:40 AM »

My wife and I enjoyed it a lot (and I think we both thought she would have no interest).

I will make my Sixers prediction here:
Spoiler for Hiden:
They are from the current dimension's future.

Wild shot in the dark, but we'll see.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2011, 02:54:35 AM »

Finally got around to watching the first episode and so far so good. Stephen Lang still has that Avatar personality which seems to work.

Definitely plan on watching the rest of the season. Maybe Jack Bauer will show up as one of the Sixers?

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »

Full episode up for streaming:

http://www.fox.com/terranova/full-episodes/1211698/genesis

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2011, 02:16:16 PM »

finally got to watch it this weekend.  liked it enough to keep watching.  lead guy still reminds me of Aidin Quinn a lot.

my theory on where they are (haven't read any other spoilers yet so this may have been mentioned):

Spoiler for Hiden:
they're actually in their own past, not an alternate one.  just because the probe wasn't there in the future doesn't mean it didn't get moved by someone in the past.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2011, 02:18:06 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 03, 2011, 02:16:16 PM

finally got to watch it this weekend.  liked it enough to keep watching.  lead guy still reminds me of Aidin Quinn a lot.

my theory on where they are (haven't read any other spoilers yet so this may have been mentioned):

Spoiler for Hiden:
they're actually in their own past, not an alternate one.  just because the probe wasn't there in the future doesn't mean it didn't get moved by someone in the past.
Those are my thoughts too. 85 million years is a long time.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2011, 01:14:47 AM »

The crisis in tonight episode was 4/5ths resolved through explanatory dialogue of events that occurred off-screen, and 1/5th by actors reciting [[TECH]] while playing holographic Bubble Bobble.

Yep, it's a Brannon Braga joint. disgust

-Autistic Angel
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2011, 06:44:00 AM »

Quote from: Ironrod on September 30, 2011, 11:39:34 PM

I watched it last night, and agree with the general opinion that it was pretty good. It has some flaws and some promise. It's certainly the best time-travel story with dinosaurs on TV right now.

Damn you for having to explain to my boss why I suddenly laughed out loud here in the office, when I was supposed to collect data! :-D

A new one
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2011, 05:09:41 PM »

I am waiting to find out that Terra Nova was also built on an Indian burial ground next to a haunted house where 5 families were slaughtered.   icon_razz
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2011, 05:29:08 PM »

Here's a few suggestions for making the show better:

1 Have the oldest son killed on screen in some kind of auto accident.

2 Have the oldest son killed off screen by a dinosaur

3 The oldest son, already seriously wounded by a dinosaur driving an auto, is suddenly stricken by a flesh eating disease that kills him in under 2 minutes.

4 The rest of the colony, finally tired of the crappy emo guitar music coming out of hut 9, drag the oldest son into the square, tie him to a stake, and coat him with Pterosaurs' pheromones and then dress him up as a female Pterosaurs.

5 The youngest daughter develops psychic abilities but before she's able to learn how to control these abilities, she causes the oldest son's head to explode.

6 During an attack by the sixers, the oldest son accidentally steps onto a high power cable and is electrocuted while simultaneously being shot by "friendly" fire.

7 Having recently seen Moses, I have two words:  Plague 10

8 Terra Nova's leader decides that they should start following Mayan religious practices and throws the oldest son into an active volcano.  Realizing that this was silly, they dispense with that tradition after his death.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2011, 05:30:30 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on October 04, 2011, 05:09:41 PM

I am waiting to find out that Terra Nova was also built on an Indian burial ground next to a haunted house where 5 families were slaughtered.   icon_razz

that'll be the Halloween episode.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2011, 05:32:24 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on October 04, 2011, 05:29:08 PM

Here's a few suggestions for making the show better:

1 Have the oldest son killed on screen in some kind of auto accident.

2 Have the oldest son killed off screen by a dinosaur

3 The oldest son, already seriously wounded by a dinosaur driving an auto, is suddenly stricken by a flesh eating disease that kills him in under 2 minutes.

4 The rest of the colony, finally tired of the crappy emo guitar music coming out of hut 9, drag the oldest son into the square, tie him to a stake, and coat him with Pterosaurs' pheromones and then dress him up as a female Pterosaurs.

5 The youngest daughter develops psychic abilities but before she's able to learn how to control these abilities, she causes the oldest son's head to explode.

6 During an attack by the sixers, the oldest son accidentally steps onto a high power cable and is electrocuted while simultaneously being shot by "friendly" fire.

7 Having recently seen Moses, I have two words:  Plague 10

8 Terra Nova's leader decides that they should start following Mayan religious practices and throws the oldest son into an active volcano.  Realizing that this was silly, they dispense with that tradition after his death.

I'm sensing you dislike one of the characters.....

Because I can,
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »

More like a man crush.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2011, 06:45:17 PM »

Here's my wishlist:

1 - Replace the boy with Chord Overstreet (needs a job) and have him run around shirtless in every scene and sing once he gets the guitar.

2 - Replace the wife with Moon Bloodgood.  I just love her.  Or Lucy Liu, she needs a job.

3 - Replace the ugly second in command chick with Michelle Rodriguez, clearly the role was meant for her.

4 - Replace the blond girl with Supergirl, I forgot her name, she also needs a job.

5 - Replace the Sixer leader with Samuel L. Jackson, because he has to be in everything.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »

Moon and Michele could have a special relationship  drool

Because I can,
McBa1n
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2011, 07:06:32 AM »

At least some people died during ep 2 and it was about dinosaurs f'n up humans and humans figuring out what to do.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2011, 08:26:29 AM »

Quote from: McBa1n on October 05, 2011, 07:06:32 AM

At least some people died during ep 2 and it was about horny dinosaurs f'n up humans and humans figuring out what to do.

FTFY

Because I can,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: