http://gamingtrend.com
July 28, 2014, 04:52:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [TV] Spartacus Season 3 First Look  (Read 817 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2012, 02:37:58 PM »

Season 3 first look is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J-DrwwXMajk

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 06:45:15 PM »

Needs more Jupiter's cock.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 05:35:09 PM »

This weekend i started to watch Spartacus Blood and Sand and really enjoyed it and ended up watching all of it,it seems to be going for the Arty look rather than realism like GoT does,but it fits it well and i have been really enjoying it

today i started the prequel Gods of the Arena,just about to start watching the 3rd episode and been impressed at that as well,and glad John Hannah's character could get more playtime

I've also got Vengeance to watch as well,prolly start that tomorrow

without giving any spoilers away,how did the new Spartacus guy do in place of Andy Whitfield?

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 03, 2012, 05:35:09 PM

without giving any spoilers away,how did the new Spartacus guy do in place of Andy Whitfield?

He did ok, but he's no Andy Whitfield.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 05:48:40 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on June 03, 2012, 05:36:57 PM

I had never heard of the new guy(nor Andy Whitfield for that matter before Spartacus)so looked him up on the net and saw that he was 9 years younger than Whitfield,so i was a bit weary about him,so had to ask

oh,and is the new season really season 3?,do they not count the prequel season as one,or is that because it was more a mini-series?(6 episodes)

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 06:37:21 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on June 03, 2012, 05:36:57 PM

+1
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 12:03:30 AM »

Quote from: leo8877 on June 02, 2012, 06:45:15 PM

Needs more Jupiter's cock.

You've had enough Jupiter's cock to last three lifetimes!

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 04:30:33 PM »

Comic-Con new trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qXoC-DykyM&feature=player_embedded

corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 05:18:35 AM »

Starz president Chris Albrecht has defended the decision to axe Spartacus.

It was announced in June that the popular drama's third season - subtitled War of the Damned - will be its last.

Speaking at the TCA press tour, Albrecht said: "The show has been remarkably successful and, ultimately, what all of the producers felt, along with us, was that, rather than trying to string out a story and have one more battle, or one more argument between the rebels, or one more villain show up, we would follow the trajectory of the history and bring the Spartacus story to fruition.

"It was better to leave people wanting more than to risk repeating ourselves and diminishing the overall impact of the franchise."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a397643/spartacus-axe-defended-by-starz-boss-we-risk-repeating-ourselves.html

As someone who enjoyed the Roman politics and back stabbing side of it, I really wish they would have slowed it down and added a few extra seasons by focusing more on politics backed up by just enough action to keep viewers glued.

Spartacus just might be my favorite TV series of all time.  icon_frown

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 04:22:42 PM »

so,did anybody catch the finale of Spartacus?

Spoiler for Hiden:
I knew that he died because i had seen the movie,although it was totally different this time,so i was still hoping they all could of made it somehow

not really sure about the ditch and the ladders that came out of nowhere retard seemed a bit too much

I guess the open end of Cassus was a bit disappointing...especially after nailing up his slave/lover,i really wanted to see him fall

I have never watched the end credits before,so not sure if it was different this time around but i liked the montage of all the characters from the 4 series,ending with Andy Whitfield saying "I AM SPARTACUS!!"

Going to miss this now,hopefully this Friday's DeVinci's demons can fill the gap somehow

sgoldj
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 12:19:37 AM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on August 08, 2012, 05:18:35 AM

Starz president Chris Albrecht has defended the decision to axe Spartacus.

It was announced in June that the popular drama's third season - subtitled War of the Damned - will be its last.

Speaking at the TCA press tour, Albrecht said: "The show has been remarkably successful and, ultimately, what all of the producers felt, along with us, was that, rather than trying to string out a story and have one more battle, or one more argument between the rebels, or one more villain show up, we would follow the trajectory of the history and bring the Spartacus story to fruition.

"It was better to leave people wanting more than to risk repeating ourselves and diminishing the overall impact of the franchise."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a397643/spartacus-axe-defended-by-starz-boss-we-risk-repeating-ourselves.html

As someone who enjoyed the Roman politics and back stabbing side of it, I really wish they would have slowed it down and added a few extra seasons by focusing more on politics backed up by just enough action to keep viewers glued.

Spartacus just might be my favorite TV series of all time.  icon_frown

I hope you have seen "I, Claudius"
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 10:12:20 AM »

Den of Geek has an interview with Liam McIntyre from Spartacus,spin offs,favourite shows and video games he is currently playing...oh and Spartacus' real name(It's Ringo Tongue )

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 09:50:18 AM »

now Den of Geek has a Todd Lasance(Caesar)Interview

Clearly the audience enjoyed his presence, because a lot of people were quickly speculating about the possibility of a Caesar spin-off. So obviously I have to ask whether there's been any movement on that?

Oh, I wish I had more information I could give, but I'm sort of in the same boat as you guys! I don't really know whether there's anything that'll come to fruition. There are talks… just whispers, even, but to be honest I don't know any more than that. If it did come up, it'd definitely be something I'd look at. I know Steven S. DeKnight is working on another project right now, so it might be something they do with one of the other producers, or maybe he'll come back to it further down the track.

I guess the benefit there is that if you came back to the character in a few years, he'll be a bit older and wiser and maybe more towards becoming the Caesar we know.

Yeah, exactly. There's so much you could write about, his journey is so rich, it'd be great to explore.

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 11:13:56 AM »

Caesar?  Oh...wait...you mean Julius "Grab Your Ankles" Caesar?

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: