http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 08:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [TV] LOST tonight - 11/17  (Read 4688 times)
gameoverman
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2004, 02:53:51 AM »

Quote from: "wonderpug"
Quote from: "gameoverman"
About Sayid:

1. All those papers he took, was that his stuff that she was examining or was that hers?  If it was hers, why did he steal it?

One of the papers, the first one he grabbed, looked like a map of the island.  Not sure what was on the others.

Yeah but remember that his plan was to walk the island and map it?  So was that a map he was drawing during his exploring, or was it one SHE made of the island?  

From the sound of it, I think Sayid's map would be better, she sounds like she is kind of stuck in her area, afraid to go farther away.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2004, 04:23:47 AM »

Im looking forward to the LOST video game where we play different characters and explore the island and discover it's secrets. It will of course use the Far Cry engine.  Tongue

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
warning

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2004, 06:18:22 PM »

Quote from: "Rage"
Because other than the fact that you think she is super hot (kinda wierd, pregnant chicks never did it for me)-she is a one hit wonder-lets worry about her giving birth and taking care of the kid. So far there is no depth whatsoever to the character and she feels like a token problem in the making and love interest for the hobbit.

Actually I'm the one who thinks she's super-hot.  She's mine.  Leave her alone.

And the pregnancy thing is 87th on the list of interesting features about her.  Aussie accent + blonde = wowie zowie.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2004, 08:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "Daehawk"
Im looking forward to the LOST video game where we play different characters and explore the island and discover it's secrets. It will of course use the Far Cry engine.  Tongue

Or... just play Far Cry then assume that Jack actually had a set of balls and a gun, and then went crazy because of the sickness. Those aren't merc he's gunning down, they're other survivors. biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Hamlet3145
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2004, 10:36:18 PM »

Gentlemen,

I believe you have all missed this episode's greatest asset:

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2004, 11:07:41 PM »

Wth?!  I don't remember that lol!  I must be getting the PG version of Lost sent to my digital cable box.
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2004, 01:43:06 AM »

I remember that but she pales in significance next to Kate. That second pic does have butt cleavage though, that counts for something.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2004, 02:02:31 AM »

Quote from: "gameoverman"
I remember that but she pales in significance next to Kate. That second pic does have butt cleavage though, that counts for something.

Kate's a butterface.  At least Ms. Butt-cleavage is cute.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2004, 04:35:16 AM »

Dude, Kate has a VERY pretty face. Wow-what kind of crazy standards do you have? Internet message board poster standards? Oh I see--those real world standards that are only possible when we are looking at girls on a monitor
 :twisted:
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2004, 09:11:18 PM »

It's certainly subjective, but what makes Kate a hottie for me is her face.  Her eyes, mouth, smile and freckles all combine into one deadly hottie combo for me.  Then again some people think Julie Roberts has a great face and mouth, but when she opens her massive Mick Jagger horsemouth and laughs it makes me cringe.  I half expect a giant lizard tongue to shoot out and snatch the closest prey, or for her side jawbones to unhinge like a snake so that she can swallow whole the costar next to her.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2004, 09:45:08 PM »

Quote from: "Rage"
Dude, Kate has a VERY pretty face. Wow-what kind of crazy standards do you have? Internet message board poster standards? Oh I see--those real world standards that are only possible when we are looking at girls on a monitor
 :twisted:

Tongue
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2004, 11:07:14 PM »

This pic, a candid shot on the street without benefit of special lighting or makeup, proves that Evangeline is as pretty as anyone could want, certainly Maggie Grace(Shannon) has nothing on her.

edit: I put this in this thread instead of the newer thread because this one already had pictures in it.
Hamlet3145
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2004, 03:33:41 AM »

LOL nice t-shirt the hobbit is wearing!
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2004, 05:23:17 AM »

Dom's stock with me just went through the roof. Bless the Hobbit in all that he does from now on. biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: