http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 01:59:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [NFL]Official 2010 Season Superbowl XLV  (Read 24132 times)
theohall
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2010, 02:54:40 AM »

It seems Singletary and the GM are going to grant him his release.  There has to be more going on, because he actually took a pay cut this off-season. 

49ers SS Michael Lewis restructured his contract, taking a paycut and wiping out the final two years.
Lewis' 2010 salary drops from $4.1 million to $1.7 million plus $400,000 in bonus money. Lewis will hit free agency next year, but this was going to be his last season in San Francisco regardless. Taylor Mays was drafted as the long-term solution, and Reggie Smith is also emerging as a starting-caliber safety.

Seems more like it's going to be good riddance for each side.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2010, 03:00:14 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 01, 2010, 11:34:53 PM

Don't worry, Detroit and Buffalo fans.  My team went from starting in 1967 and not having their first winning season until 1987 to winning a Super Bowl last year.  There is always hope.  Tampa won one as well, after sucking for s long.  There is always hope, though I would certainly hate to lose 4 Super Bowls in a row, like Buffalo.

Since 1958, the Detroit Lions have made the playoffs an amazing 9 times  ( out of 52 seasons )  During that run they have amassed an incredible playoff record of 1-8    Yep, in 52 years the Lions have exactly 1 playoff win.  After that single playoff win they then lost a close one to the redskins by the score of 41-10   This legacy of complete inept futililty has spanned my entire life and has taught me the meaning of the word "hopeless"

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 03, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »

WOW hell of a play by Taylor Mays right there! 
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 03, 2010, 08:20:12 PM »

Sweet!  the Lions statistically dominate the Packers and still find a way to lose.  That second 0 - 16 season is still a possibility!  Stiil, seeing Buffalo's performance vs the Jets proves that we have some competition this year.

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 03, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »

Denver rushes 20 times for 19 yards.  saywhat

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 03, 2010, 08:53:25 PM »

Saints try to lose, but come through in the end. Unfortunately, the stupid 49ers let the Falcons win.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2010, 08:57:33 PM »

Well I checked and the big showdown is in place!  This seasons game of the year takes place on November 14 and if everything plays out as it should, two battle weary teams with perfect records will collide.  
  Yes, football fans I am talking about the monumental event that is Buffalo vs Detroit!  How will the easily movable object deal with the completely stoppable force?  We we will find out in November.   Remember fans,  this ones not just for pride, its for dratf picks!

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2010, 10:06:48 PM »

I have swung the corner.  I am now 100% rooting for 0-16.  If we're going to be terrible, we need to be HISTORICALLY terrible.

Go big or go home, motherfuckers.

Also Andrew Luck.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2010, 10:18:35 PM »

Holy crap! The Rams could be tied for first on the NFC West.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2010, 11:45:11 PM »

Haha, Eagles.  Ha.  Ha.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2010, 12:01:43 AM »

Quote from: pr0ner on October 03, 2010, 11:45:11 PM

Haha, Eagles.  Ha.  Ha.

That is what happens when Vick breaks his collar bone in the 2nd quarter.  smile

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2010, 12:15:56 AM »

Goddammit.  Now Desean Jackson will go back to being totally useless on my fantasy team.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2010, 12:31:10 AM »

Quote from: gellar on October 04, 2010, 12:15:56 AM

Goddammit.  Now Desean Jackson will go back to being totally useless on my fantasy team.

You do realize without Vick, the Lions would have sacked Kolb 9 times in week 2 smile

Guess you need to find a WR.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2010, 02:19:00 AM »

Glad Vick got hurt.  Piece of human garbage.

gellar, do the Niners dare try and draft another QB at #1?????
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2010, 02:45:58 AM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 04, 2010, 02:19:00 AM

How the hell else are they going to get one?

If Luck or Locker are there when they draft, they have to get one.  And then ruin his career.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2010, 02:48:07 AM »

Quote from: gellar on October 04, 2010, 02:45:58 AM

Quote from: leo8877 on October 04, 2010, 02:19:00 AM

How the hell else are they going to get one?

If Luck or Locker are there when they draft, they have to get one.  And then ruin his career.

LOL, exactly!
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2010, 12:00:17 PM »

Ravens and Steelers just played one hell of a game

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2010, 01:09:15 PM »

I know it's not going to change anything.  But lets just bench Smith and get it over with.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »

The Texans are 3-1 without Brian Cushing in the lineup.  I'm cautiously optimistic...
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2010, 02:38:01 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out why I was so bored last night that I actually sat through that entire awful Bears/Giants game.  Man, that was some bad football.

Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2010, 02:58:35 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 04, 2010, 02:38:01 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why I was so bored last night that I actually sat through that entire awful Bears/Giants game.  Man, that was some bad football.

The entire thing I don't know. But the first half was pure 100% joyful entertainment. I'm ambivalent on the Giants, but man do I love watching Jay Cutler fail.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 04, 2010, 03:28:26 PM »

Quote from: Thin_J on October 04, 2010, 02:58:35 PM

Quote from: The Grue on October 04, 2010, 02:38:01 PM

The entire thing I don't know. But the first half was pure 100% joyful entertainment. I'm ambivalent on the Giants, but man do I love watching Jay Cutler fail.

Yeah, I guess it was like watching a train wreck.  It was amazing how much they got to Cutler and even more amazing that despite the fact that Chicago did absolutely nothing on offense, the Giants still only had scored 3 points in the first half.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »

Quote from: naednek on October 04, 2010, 01:09:15 PM

I know it's not going to change anything.  But lets just bench Smith and get it over with.

Some of my buddies are wondering if he's the worst QB in the NFL.
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2010, 04:10:46 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 04, 2010, 03:58:10 PM

Not while Derek Anderson is still start
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 04, 2010, 04:23:17 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 04, 2010, 03:58:10 PM

Not even close.  He might not even be bottom 5.
Anderson/Hall
Delhomme
Fitzpatrick
Carolina's Starter O Teh Week
Shaun Hill
Gradkowski (could make an argument to sway me on that one)

That being said, I am 100% for putting David Carr in.  That'll pretty much guarantee PERFECTION.
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »

Alex Smith is the biggest steaming pile of crap masquerading as a QB in the league. It's ridiculous. This is his what? Sixth season in the league? I know he has the built-in excuse of 6 different offensive coordinators in 6 seasons, but holy crap, you expect SOME evidence of improvement. Something to throw the fans a fricking bone. Nate Clements' lame fumble aside, I blame a big part of the loss on Smith for:

1. Two crippling interceptions when it looked like they were having their way with the Falcons. The second interception was especially horrendous, where he threw it squarely into the chest of the defender. What the hell was he looking at??
2. A brutal intentional grounding penalty late in the game which took them out of field goal range that would have forced the Falcons to have to score a TD instead of a FG to win. Just take the goddamn sack you idiot.
3. No ability whatsoever to throw the deep pass. He tried it several times and threw so wildly that he never gave the receiver any possible shot at catching it. Not even close.

As for the "new" offensive coordinator, there's still way too many checkdowns and dumpoffs to Gore, but at least there was some attempt to mix things up and get the other offensive threats involved. It's an improvement over Raye, but just barely. Can't expect that much change a week after changing the OC.Then again, they could have the most incredible genius of an OC calling plays and it still would not matter with Sucktastic Smith trying to run the offense.

I'm with Gellar. Might as well crash and burn spectacularly the rest of the season and try for Andrew Luck or some other QB in the draft. To think that the Niners can recover from 0-4 and kid themselves into thinking they are a playoff team is sheer folly. With three players quitting on the team this season, and Singletary saying one thing, then changing his mind literally the next day, again several times this season, he is either insanely incompetent or someone higher up is telling him what to do. The local media have been sort of suggesting that he's being told what to do by either Baalke, Marathe, or Jed York. If Singletary is just incompetent as a head coach, so be it. Just fire him and put him out of his misery. If upper management is meddling, then the Niners will be so screwed for who knows how many years to come. Just horribly depressing in that case.

Thank god the SF Giants are going to the playoffs.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 05:32:13 PM by Jimmy the Fish » Logged
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »

Perfect example of why I hate most 49er fans.  Let's break this down.

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on October 04, 2010, 05:30:19 PM

1. Two crippling interceptions when it looked like they were having their way with the Falcons. The second interception was especially horrendous, where he threw it squarely into the chest of the defender. What the hell was he looking at??

The 2nd interception was pretty bad, but the defender (Moore) made a pretty good play.  The coverage was M2M and dictated that that guy had Vernon Davis in the flat.  He read Smith's eyes instead and dropped straight back into Morgan.  There is no way Smith could have expected him there.  Still, Smith stared down Morgan and made the read easy for the defender, so he's absolutely culpable in this play.  100% his fault, but not incredibly egregious.

That being said, I think he had the 2nd TE wide open in a crossing pattern, but Morgan did look open other than the good play by the defender.

2. A brutal intentional grounding penalty late in the game which took them out of field goal range that would have forced the Falcons to have to score a TD instead of a FG to win. Just take the goddamn sack you idiot.

Really?  They started that play on the 34 yard line.  Smith took a 5 step drop (at least).  That was an 8-10 yard loss no matter how you look at it.  Gore was reasonably close to the pass.  I think the call was questionable, but we're talking the difference between 52 yards and 54 yards on the FG try.  I'd actually PREFER Smith try and save the 8-10 yards there and he had a legit shot (a 49er home game and that penalty is not called).  I'm not sure if Singletary would have tried for it at 52 either.

3. No ability whatsoever to throw the deep pass. He tried it several times and threw so wildly that he never gave the receiver any possible shot at catching it. Not even close.

Didn't catch all of the game, but from what I did see he didn't even bother throwing deep.  The Niners don't actually have a deep threat, btw.  Morgan and Crabtree cannot create separation downfield and VD has been blanketed all year (because they know he's the only guy who get open deep).

As for the "new" offensive coordinator, there's still way too many checkdowns and dumpoffs to Gore, but at least there was some attempt to mix things up and get the other offensive threats involved. It's an improvement over Raye, but just barely. Can't expect that much change a week after changing the OC.Then again, they could have the most incredible genius of an OC calling plays and it still would not matter with Sucktastic Smith trying to run the offense.

The Niners suck because the offense is painfully easy to defend against.  You play a 3 deep shell and make them go 10-12 plays down the field.  The reason you do this is because more often than not, within that 10-12 plays, Smith will throw a 100mph pass at Frank Gore from 2 feet away, Smith will make a misread, Gore will fumble, Walker will fumble, Davis will fumble, Crabtree will run the wrong route, or the o-line will let someone demolish Smith in the backfield multiple times.  Anytime those things happen, the drive will die.  It's too easy to defend - no one is capable of getting open deep other than VD.

I'm with Gellar. Might as well crash and burn spectacularly the rest of the season and try for Andrew Luck or some other QB in the draft. To think that the Niners can recover from 0-4 and kid themselves into thinking they are a playoff team is sheer folly. With three players quitting on the team this season, and Singletary saying one thing, then changing his mind literally the next day, again several times this season, he is either insanely incompetent or someone higher up is telling him what to do. The local media have been sort of suggesting that he's being told what to do by either Baalke, Marathe, or Jed York. If Singletary is just incompetent as a head coach, so be it. Just fire him and put him out of his misery. If upper management is meddling, then the Niners will be so screwed for who knows how many years to come. Just horribly depressing is the case.

The problem has and always will stem from the ownership.  This team has not had ONE legitimate coach since Steve Marriucci.  Since that ridiculous firing (also at the behest of idiot 49er fans), we've suffered through this parade of idiocy: Denis Erickson, Mike Nolan, Mike Singletary.  If the Yorks are in charge, this franchise is going NOWHERE.

Indeed.

And also the Jets and MARK SANCHEZ WOO are doing well.

And hockey season is starting.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2010, 06:14:16 PM »

Alex Smith is the biggest steaming pile of crap masquerading as a QB in the league. It's ridiculous. This is his what? Sixth season in the league? I know he has the built-in excuse of 6 different offensive coordinators in 6 seasons, but holy crap, you expect SOME evidence of improvement. Something to throw the fans a fricking bone. Nate Clements' lame fumble aside, I blame a big part of the loss on Smith for:

I'm with Gellar. Might as well crash and burn spectacularly the rest of the season and try for Andrew Luck or some other QB in the draft. To think that the Niners can recover from 0-4 and kid themselves into thinking they are a playoff team is sheer folly. With three players quitting on the team this season, and Singletary saying one thing, then changing his mind literally the next day, again several times this season, he is either insanely incompetent or someone higher up is telling him what to do. The local media have been sort of suggesting that he's being told what to do by either Baalke, Marathe, or Jed York. If Singletary is just incompetent as a head coach, so be it. Just fire him and put him out of his misery. If upper management is meddling, then the Niners will be so screwed for who knows how many years to come. Just horribly depressing in that case.

Amen!

And Smith is definitely in the top 5 for worst QB.  Jake Delhomme is bad, but Smith is far far worse.  The guy doesn't check his receivers, he makes horrible horrible decisions, no signs of improvement after each year, and no leadership.  He's had too many opportunities, and he's shown he can't handle it.  Why don't the coaches see this?  Why do they keep believing in him.  What has he proved?

I didn't see the 2nd INT, but the first one was all Smith's fault.  He has had major issues this year overthrowing in WR's.  There was no way Gore was going to catch that.  During the Seattle game he overthrew Moran Norris for an easy 1st down and possibly a TD. 

Gellar is right though about  their team being predictable.  I think Johnson made some improvements on playcalling, but the first three games was horrendous. 
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 04, 2010, 06:25:41 PM »

I will say, the first INT is more Smith's fault than the second.  It was a non-prototypical Smith INT in that it wasn't thrown with the velocity of a goddamn bullet, but the end result was the same (overthrown, hit receivers hands, INT).  On THAT play, Smith should've absolutely eaten the sack.

If you guys haven't read, the Bill Simmons (mostly from a reader) blurb on Smith is pretty hilarious:

Ways to tell that Alex Smith is your quarterback:

1. Zips passes 80 mph at receivers five yards away.
2. Instead of running three yards for the first down when he has a clear path, throws it to receivers at point blank range who aren't expecting it.
3. Runs in the direction of the pressure.
4. Executes play-fake perfectly on fourth-and-1 at the goal line only to overthrow the wide-open fullback.
5. Gleefully checks down to his backs on third-and-20.
6. Every deep ball thrown has the expected completion percentage of a Hail Mary.
7. Starts sprinting towards the sideline even when the pocket protection is perfect."

I would have added a No. 8: "Never stops hoping to become the first quarterback ever to throw a football through a linebacker to the tight end behind him." But I guess seven was enough. Damn you, Alex Smith. I forgot you were that bad.

That being said, Delhomme is WAY, WAY worse.  As bad as Smith has been this year, he cannot even fathom coming close to the suck of Delhomme the past two years.  Delhomme was so bad last year he convinced the Panthers that MATT MOORE was a legitimate starting option.  Matt Moore then in two games managed to convince the Panthers that JIMMY CLAUSEN was a legitimate starting option.  And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how high value QB prospects are ruined.  Good luck with that, Jimmy.

Andrew - do yourself a favor.  Get injured.  Now.  Stanford isn't going to win the NC.  You do not want to be drafted by any of these teams.  Think of the future, man.

By the way, Ken - it's not that the coaches/GM/Yorks believe in Smith - it's that they genuinely cannot think of any other option.

EDIT: Which, by the way, is exactly how we've found our last three coaches, four offensive coordinators (I think), and current proposed site for a Stadium!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:27:13 PM by gellar » Logged
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2010, 06:52:06 PM »

Gellar, where is this coming from?

"Perfect example of why I hate most 49er fans.  Let's break this down."

I don't know, aside from a couple of points, it sounds like we are in agreement generally.

I watched the whole game and Smith did try a handful of deep throws. There was one in particular where the receiver (I can't recall which one) got a step on the defender and was open. Smith was pressured up the middle, but he managed to side-step the guy coming at him and threw overthrew the receiver by at least 5 yards. To me it looked like he panicked and rushed the throw. Yes, it's true that the Niners have no deep threat aside from Davis, but Smith gives them no shot at all during the few times they try the deep throw, and lets face it, to Smith anything over 10 yards counts as a deep throw.

My comment about drafting another QB is half serious, half sarcastic. The thought of starting over again with another guy out of college in an impossible situation is depressing. With the way the season is going, would you be surprised though if they clean house yet again, draft another high pick QB as the savior and spend another 5-6 seasons in purgatory? I'm already bracing for that possibility again.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2010, 07:11:31 PM »

I just mean the overall overreaction.  Niner fans are typically all bout finding one guy to place blame on.  If you think about it over the years since Walsh, the guys who were railed with blame and either won a Superbowl (rare) or were run out of town: Seifert, Young, Mooch, Garcia, Smith. 

Smith has been the scapegoat for years now but everyone seems to forget the fact that the rest of the team, coaching, ownership flat out sucks.  This team has fucked Alex Smith more than Alex Smith has fucked this team, that's for sure.  You think there's not a part of Smith that sits at home at night, looks at Aaron Rodgers and goes 'you know, if I had just been a total dick during the draft process, that could be me.'  Personally, I cannot believe he took the pay cut to stay with the team.  If he was half as smart as everyone says he is, he should've forced his release and ran for the hills before the taint of suck that is the 49ers crippled him permanently.

And as I said in the previous post: I think if this team continues on it's current path of failure, they will absolutely have to burn a high pick on a QB.  They'll also fire Sing and draft another inexperienced, crappy coach who the Yorks feel all happy about because they are buffoons.  They will never go out and hire a Gruden or Cowher because those guys TERRIFY the Yorks.  They will go out and tell Jed York that he is an idiot and wrong.  Jed York (or any of the Yorks) cannot handle that level of rejection, so it will never happen.  This new coach and staff will continue to fail in predictable ways.  The new QB will be forced into starting in his first season, setting him up to fall flat on his face yet again.  And the cycle will continue.

Hence why I am saying - Andrew, do whatever you can to not get drafted by these guys.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2010, 07:23:28 PM »

I don't want them to get Gruden, because I like him on MNF...but Cowher would be great!!  thumbsup
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2010, 07:30:42 PM »

Okay, I get you. I totally agree that it's a complete organizational failure and I've never thought that it was all Smith's fault. I railed on him after yesterday because there was a part of me who maybe naively thought that now with Raye out of the picture somehow Smith could finally show what he could do, and it was a frustrating failure. As sad as it sounds, I don't think Smith had any other choice but to come back to the Niners. There have always been questions about his mechanics and the system he played in during college and after 5 seasons of no progress as a Niner, I don't see how any other team can seriously consider him as more than a backup QB at a cut rate salary.

I am ashamed to say it, but I thought maybe, just maybe Jed York was going to be different as the guy running the organization. He seemed pretty up front and engaged with the press and fans, which is more than anyone can say about his mom and dad who were bizarrely secretive and so averse to publicity. With all these rumors of upper management meddling with coaching decisions I guess it's the same old thing.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2010, 07:38:01 PM »

Hey come on now, this was a league that's let David Carr stick around after Houston utterly ruined him.  Sure it's the 49ers who are giving him his what, 5th? chance, but still... it's sort of a point.

Actually the most frustrating thing about Alex on Sunday was HOW WELL he played until that INT.  He was really quite awesome for almost 2 periods.  Even after that he was quite good until the 2nd INT.

I think that's what frustrates me about Smith the most - he is never just 'OK'.  He either is brilliant or totally retarded.  Oftentimes he moves between those phases within one game.  An 'OK' QB with 'OK' coaching with the rest of this teams talent and the crap that is the NFC West gets the team to playoffs.  This team has gotten Not Good QB play and RIDICULOUSLY BAD coaching.  Yet they are only 2 games back.  NFC West FTW.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 04, 2010, 07:23:28 PM

I don't want them to get Gruden, because I like him on MNF...but Cowher would be great!!  thumbsup

Your next 49ers head coach... ROMEO CRENNEL.

godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2010, 07:55:55 PM »

Out of all the things said in this thread, this has to be the craziest. How can anyone like Gruden on MNF? Every thing he says is a version of "You see that guy?! That third string no-name guy? HE"S THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE NFL AT WHAT HE DOES!! EVERYONE IS SO GREAT!".
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2010, 07:59:09 PM »

Quote from: godhugh on October 04, 2010, 07:55:55 PM

Out of all the things said in this thread, this has to be the craziest. How can anyone like Gruden on MNF? Every thing he says is a version of "You see that guy?! That third string no-name guy? HE"S THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE NFL AT WHAT HE DOES!! EVERYONE IS SO GREAT!".

Oh man I love Chuckie on MNF!
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2010, 03:38:05 AM »

I had to laugh at this. The 49er beat writer for the Santa Rosa Press Democrat posted on his Niner blog some "highlights" from Singletary's Monday morning press conference. Coach clearly is starting to lose his marbles.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/10/great-start-poor-finish-and-weird-press-conference.html
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2010, 04:08:29 AM »

awesome awesome awesome. As of last night, i was down by like 43 points. I had the Patriots Defense and Ronnie Brown left to play. I'm playing my coworker, and said I have no chance of winning this unless their D goes off.

Well, guess what, the patriots scored me 39 points, and Brown gave me 6, giving me the win by 4 points. Can't believe I won!
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2010, 03:26:37 AM »

Lots of talk...

Moss back to Minny!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: