http://gamingtrend.com
December 23, 2014, 05:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Movie]REC 3 Genesis  (Read 332 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »

anyone seen REC or REC2?..they are Spanish horror films and are pretty good,based in a block of apartments,where the occupants all fall ill and become like Zombies

and REC 2 continues the same night in the same apartment block,but the sequel opens up the story as to just what the mystery virus is

REC had a US remake called Quarantine..the synopsis for it,explains it pretty well
A television reporter and her cameraman are trapped inside a building quarantined by the CDC after the outbreak of a mysterious virus which turns humans into bloodthirsty killers.

anyway,here is a teaser trailer for REC3:Genesis and is apparently going to be a prequel,set for this Fall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VIEWQZOQ&feature=related

if you are in work,you may want to turn down the volume a touch,blood thirsty screams aren't always welcome in the workplace icon_biggrin

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 06:40:56 PM »

I'm probably one of the few that actually liked the Quarantine remake better than the original but it may be because I saw that version first. I also went in not knowing it was a remake and figuring it was going to be a crummy horror flick. I was wrong.

Still want to see Rec 2 but it hasn't been released here yet.
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 06:49:17 PM »

I thought Rec 2 was a much weaker film than the original.  The first had a really creepy ending.  Two came across more like Aliens.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 10:20:51 PM »

hmm,i am unsure which one i liked best TBH,i liked the first one but the second one i liked..
Spoiler for Hiden:
how they threw in the religious/Possessed explanation

oh and my sister has just told me(she goes on a Liverpool FC disgust forum)and someone has apparently put REC 1 and 2 on Youtube...not sure how they got full movies on there,but when i looked an hour or so ago,they were both there..I am pretty sure Youtube will take them down as soon as they realise

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Kurt Stevens
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 11:18:54 PM »

I saw both REC and Quarantine.  I enjoyed them both.  I saw Quarantine first and then discovered it was a remake.   I think I may have enjoyed Quarantine a little more as well.  I've been wanting to see REC 2 for some time.  I may have to pick up the the region 2 disc if I can find it cheap.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: