http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 06:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [movie]Bill and Ted 3  (Read 184 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2013, 10:13:10 AM »

seems i am late to the party knowing about this,like 3 years too late(first mentioned)

This is from last August
Today, in a conversation with GQ, Keanu Reeves (Ted) offered a few more plot details regarding Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon 's script.

"One of the plot points is that these two people have been crushed by the responsibility of having to write the greatest song ever written and to change the world," the actor explains. "And they haven't done it. So everybody is kind of like: 'Where is the song?; The guys have just drifted off into esoterica and lost their rock. And we go on this expedition, go into the future to find out if we wrote the song, and one future 'us' refuses to tell us, and another future 'us' blames us for their lives because we didn't write the song, so they're living this terrible life. In one version we're in jail; in another we're at some kind of highway motel and they hate us."

This is from March just gone,and even mentions Bill and Ted 4 and 5

So far the series has not been named numerically. There was Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey. It follows that the third film would have a clever name, one that would hint at its plot. Winter confirmed that it had a title more specific than Bill and Ted 3, but no more than that. “I can’t give that away,” he said. I clarified, it has one, but he can’t reveal it. “Exactly,” Winter confirmed.

“There may be a third, fourth and fifth thing,” Winter said. “We live in a multi-platform world. I’m going to leave it at that.”
"thing","Multi-Platform"?..TV?,Video games perhaps?

I went to the cinema to see Bogus Journey and for what they were at the time,i enjoyed them both...not sure i want to see two near 50 year old Bill and Ted however(Keanu is 48 and Alex is 47)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:16:36 AM by metallicorphan » Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »

No!

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 01:06:15 PM »

As long as they bring back Death, Im in.  Death rocked!

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: