http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 02:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [movie] X Files: I want to believe...I just don't want to see your movie  (Read 2428 times)
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2008, 01:49:12 PM »

Ouch, 29% at Rottentomatoes .  I'm an X-Files fan from way back.  However, I've always believed that Chris Carter had a good idea, but was just an awful, awful writer.  The only moments from the series that really shine for me are the self-contained monster episodes that he DIDN'T write.  When I saw that he was going to be one of the writers for the new movie, I kind of suspected it was going to be bad.  Then I started seeing some posts on various boards stating that it was really just a mess of a film.

I do believe this is the last we'll see of Scully and Mulder, unfortunately.   icon_cry

edit:  hmmm...Ebert gives it 3 /12 stars  icon_eek  He seems to like it, so maybe there's hope after all?  Who's gonna take the plunge, see it, and then post their impressions for the sake of those on the fence?  Come on, we need a canary for this coal mine!   icon_biggrin
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 01:52:35 PM by hepcat » Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
spigot

All of the bacon and eggs you have.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 01:55:02 PM »

I'll probably bite the bullet on this one. I was a huge fan in it's heyday, even though I actually stopped watching after the 5th season (everything after that was crap). This is no doubt one of those "for the fans" type movies.

XBL GamerTag: RoboSim
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »

I never watched the series much either (and yes, the show bombed after the 5th season), but I'll take a trip in to see it today.

But then I'll see Batman tomorrow to make up for it. biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »

I was excited for the first movie since the series was still on TV, but this one I'm just 'meh'.  I haven't seen an episode in a long time and everything I've seen about this movie points to it being a DVD rental.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

It would be sweet if they just forgot about the stupid X-Files main storyline and just made a two hour stand-alone episode about some weird phenomenon.  I agree with Hepcat that those were always my favorite episodes. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on July 25, 2008, 02:59:16 PM

It would be sweet if they just forgot about the stupid X-Files main storyline and just made a two hour stand-alone episode about some weird phenomenon.  I agree with Hepcat that those were always my favorite episodes. 

That's exactly what the movie is- a two hour "Monster of the Week" episode.

I'm still looking forward to the movie but theater going is difficult these days (and I want to see TDK in IMAX at some point) so X-Files will almost certainly be relegated to Blu-ray for me. 
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 03:15:31 PM »

Pass. Probably not even Netflix-worthy.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 04:07:45 PM »

I was a huge fan of the TV show in the 90s, and I liked the first movie. Unfortunately, I think Chris Carter ran the series into the ground. I too didn't bother to watch after the 5th season. The movie is indeed one of their stand-alone 'monster of the week' episodes. Personally, I preferred the mythology myself. I may check it out this weekend; we shall see. But, alas, I too think this is the last we'll ever see of Mulder and Scully.
Freezer-TPF-

First in war and peace, second in the NL East.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 04:09:27 PM »

I'm looking forward to this.  On DVD.  Probably by this Christmas.

Signature on file at the county clerk's office.
JohnathanStrange

Noted Humanitarian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »

I used to watch The X-Files as a teenager and loved the series for a long time. I never knew if it declined in quality or if I simply grew weary of both the unresolved mythology or yet another monster that didn't amount to much.  Still, there were plenty of good episodes throughout that I really enjoyed like Jose Chung's From Outer Space or Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose. And there were lots of good monsters like that in-bred family of refugees from the "Hills Have Eyes" movies or the parasitic brother of that circus freak or the survivor of Ponce de Leon's expedition.

I won't go to see the movie probably because the reviews I've read are mostly lukewarm and it's been too long for me (i.e., who cares about Scully, my first older woman crush may be in her forties anyway).

If they were going to do another movie, shouldn't they have done it years earlier when even fans like me gave a damn? It's ironic that a much beloved series in its own thread, isn't getting more of the love that even some fifteen-year-old videogame that most of us barely have heard of receives but which some gamers still revere. Sigh..........
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 07:42:37 PM by JohnathanStrange » Logged

You just don't give up do you? You seize life by the throat and shake it like a topless bartender mixing a martini! -- Mayor Adam West
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 08:09:02 PM »

Quote from: JohnathanStrange on July 25, 2008, 07:40:45 PM

If they were going to do another movie, shouldn't they have done it years earlier when even fans like me gave a damn? It's ironic that a much beloved series in its own thread, isn't getting more of the love that even some fifteen-year-old videogame that most of us barely have heard of receives but which some gamers still revere. Sigh..........

Blame Chris Carter. He's the main reason why both the X-Files TV and film franchise went to crap. The series TV got overextended to insignificance once Fox kept throwing money at Carter to keep it on the air long after both David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson had gotten tired of playing Mulder and Scully. Then the first film was a modest success, but instead of getting a sequel in track two to three years later, Carter sues Fox over residuals over the series TV syndication. All that is why we're here ten years after the first film with this lame theatrical effort, which is getting panned in spades all over.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »

I'd just as easily blame Duchovny- he's the main reason the show moved to LA.  The show really lost something when it moved from Vancouver IMO.  Not just in overall atmosphere but the Vancouver crew really, really excelled at doing a lot with a little and gave the show a film-like quality that it never regained in LA.

Plus, IIRC Duchovny sued Carter which made Carter take a more hands off approach since having the two of them on set at the same time made things pretty tense.  Not that I blame Duchovny for suing Carter (or Carter doing the same to Fox later on) since I don't know enough about those situations to determine if the suits had merit or not.  But those lawsuits definitely didn't help the show creatively. 
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »

Not that I have overly high expectations, but I'm going with a few friends tonight. If I have any grand thoughts I'll post afterwards.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 09:06:08 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on July 25, 2008, 01:49:12 PM

Ouch, 29% at Rottentomatoes .  I'm an X-Files fan from way back.  However, I've always believed that Chris Carter had a good idea, but was just an awful, awful writer.

Many of the ideas weren't actually his. If you read Larry Niven's 'known space' universe based novels, you'll find most of the concepts that Carter used for the Black Oil theme. To be fair Larry Niven did make his Known Space universe public domain for writers, but how nice and typical that Carter never credited it once.

Quote from: Kevin Grey on July 25, 2008, 08:15:49 PM

I'd just as easily blame Duchovny- he's the main reason the show moved to LA.  The show really lost something when it moved from Vancouver IMO.  Not just in overall atmosphere but the Vancouver crew really, really excelled at doing a lot with a little and gave the show a film-like quality that it never regained in LA. creatively. 

KG, you've just warmed the heart of my brother in law who spent 3 years on the set here in Vancouver as a prop artist and carpenter.  I sent him a link to this thread so that he'd finally have proof that the "truth is out there" and some people are actually aware of it. smile  Something that isn't well know is that the cost of the series went through the roof when it moved from Vancouver to LA. The figure my brother in law has mentioned to me was 1.5 - 3 million an episode in Vancouver to 6- 8 million per episode in LA!

I actually liked the 1st movie quite a lot, despite it not being terribly original. For me this 2nd movie will be a DVD rental at best.
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »

My concern, as a big fan of the show(pre-Dogget et al), is that the last episode of the show left Scully and Mulder in a particular set of circumstances.

If this movie takes place in time AFTER that episode, then I have a lot of things I want to see them cover, the knowledge of the impending alien invasion being item 1.  I mean, they even know the exact date for crying out loud!  How do you do anything till you deal with that?   Their baby, being on the run...all this stuff is stuff I want to see dealt with.

If the movie takes place during the time of the series, sort of like the Clone Wars cartoons and the prequels, then the monster of the week thing would work for me.
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 09:50:44 PM »

I am all over it.  I just want a reason to go eat movie popcorn and I am a sucker for anything sci fi. 

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »

Quote from: gameoverman on July 25, 2008, 09:48:07 PM

If the movie takes place during the time of the series, sort of like the Clone Wars cartoons and the prequels, then the monster of the week thing would work for me.

Takes place after the series in "modern day".  They are supposedly making a severe effort to not include the alien mythology stuf because they don't want to alienate people but I heard there are some oblique mentions of what their status is since the end of the series. 
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 11:36:20 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on July 25, 2008, 08:09:02 PM

Then the first film was a modest success, but instead of getting a sequel in track two to three years later, Carter sues Fox over residuals over the series TV syndication. All that is why we're here ten years after the first film with this lame theatrical effort, which is getting panned in spades all over.

While the litigation certainly delayed any additional sequals, Fox (and other vertically integrated studios) has been sued a number of times for playing games with syndication sales.  Hardly seems fair to knock Carter for demanding that he be paid millions of dollars that Fox may have been bilking him out of by giving sweatheart deals to its cable arm in syndication.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:28 PM »

Quote from: mikeg on July 25, 2008, 09:50:44 PM

I am all over it.  I just want a reason to go eat movie popcorn and I am a sucker for anything sci fi. 

I had the same thought...about the popcorn, that is.  I have to do some server maintenance later tonight so i took off early from work and started thinking about popcorn.  I therefore stopped off at the theater near my apartment to see Step Brothers (I'm a sucker for anything featuring both Ferrell and Reilly together).  15 minutes before the end of the friggin' film, the power goes out in the entire building.   mad

...the rest of the movie was hilarious, though.  It drags a bit every now and then when they get TOO silly, but hearing the goofy non sequiturs that Ferrell's character yells out whenever he's suddenly awakened in the movie just cracked me up:

"I will KILL you, Leonard Nimoy!"

"I will kiss you full on the mouth, Kenny Rogers!"

icon_lol
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 12:09:35 AM by hepcat » Logged

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 02:34:02 AM »

Quote from: kronovan on July 25, 2008, 09:06:08 PM

KG, you've just warmed the heart of my brother in law who spent 3 years on the set here in Vancouver as a prop artist and carpenter.  I sent him a link to this thread so that he'd finally have proof that the "truth is out there" and some people are actually aware of it. smile  Something that isn't well know is that the cost of the series went through the roof when it moved from Vancouver to LA. The figure my brother in law has mentioned to me was 1.5 - 3 million an episode in Vancouver to 6- 8 million per episode in LA!

I actually liked the 1st movie quite a lot, despite it not being terribly original. For me this 2nd movie will be a DVD rental at best.

Your brother-in-law worked on the X-Files?  That's awesome!  I've got nothing but praise for the Vancouver years.  X-Files was the first television show I watched where I felt like it consistently had comparable production values to many movies.  I still get excited when I see John S. Bartley's name in the opening credits of Lost just because his photography on the first few seasons of The X-Files was so phenomenal. 
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 05:26:01 AM »

Well, I saw it. It's definitely a popcorn flic, and it's a 'monster of the week' episode turned into a movie production.

It explains absolutely nothing of how the series ended (at least as far as I know anyway - I hated the series after like Season 5 or something), and basically moves on as if little has happened between the two. From what gameoverman mentioned, that part gets explained in about two sentences. Basically the fans will get it, and everybody else will just gloss over it.

Go see if it you want to see what I explained above. Don't expect anything as far as the alien aspect of the series (or whatever it was early on).

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »

Saw it. I give it a B for enjoability for fans due to nostalgia, probably a C as a movie for people that don't miss the show. It explains a few things from the show, but not a ton as it is pretty standalone.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on July 26, 2008, 02:34:02 AM

Quote from: kronovan on July 25, 2008, 09:06:08 PM

Your brother-in-law worked on the X-Files?  That's awesome!  I've got nothing but praise for the Vancouver years.  X-Files was the first television show I watched where I felt like it consistently had comparable production values to many movies.  I still get excited when I see John S. Bartley's name in the opening credits of Lost just because his photography on the first few seasons of The X-Files was so phenomenal. 

Yup...he worked on X-Files, Millennium  all 3 X-Men movies and Stargate amongst many others. He probably spent more time on the X-Files than any other series. I think a  lot of the the success of X-Files here can be attributed to timing. It came along just after the initial film making boom and  managed to gather a young crew that had a couple of years under their belt by then. As well, when the series kicked off the dedicated film schools -i.e. Vancouver Film School- weren't established yet, so that meant a number of people in that crew likely came out of studio art colleges; i.e Emily Carr College of Art & Design.  That might partially account for the film-like quality you refer to.

Sadly my brother-in-law, like many of his colleagues, no longer works in film. With a massive building boom here and the build up to the 2010 Winter Olympics, many carpenters and set makers have left film to work as high paid finishing carpenters.  The fact that the film industry has gone from almost a billion dollar business here to just 100 - 200 million per annum, hasn't helped either.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 06:26:04 PM by kronovan » Logged
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »

"i want to believe" i would see this movie... if it had come out 10 years ago...

that is all smile

(ps - what freakin verb tense would i use for the second part of that line??? smile)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 12:27:48 AM »

Quote from: Doopri on July 26, 2008, 07:59:22 PM

"i want to believe" i would see this movie... if it had come out 10 years ago...

that is all smile

(ps - what freakin verb tense would i use for the second part of that line??? smile)

have seen.

Because I can,
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 12:41:26 AM »

Early box office numbers say this is a total bomb.  We're talking $10.2m for the whole weekend, a horrible opening.  Setting aside the insanity that is The Dark Knight, that's a third of what Step-brothers (#2 movie) did.

I don't think we'll be seeing another X-Files movie.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 01:00:12 AM »

Quote from: Sarkus on July 28, 2008, 12:41:26 AM

Early box office numbers say this is a total bomb.  We're talking $10.2m for the whole weekend, a horrible opening.  Setting aside the insanity that is The Dark Knight, that's a third of what Step-brothers (#2 movie) did.

Definitely not good numbers at all when you consider the 1st movie is ranked in the top 50 all time highest grossing movies.
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 01:06:32 AM »

Quote from: kronovan on July 28, 2008, 01:00:12 AM

Definitely not good numbers at all when you consider the 1st movie is ranked in the top 50 all time highest grossing movies.

Are you talking about the first X-Files movie?  Because it didn't make that much money, only did about $200m worldwide.  Hell, "10,000 BC" beat that.

If you're referring to "The Dark Knight," then yeah, that movie is headed towards a high all time ranking.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 01:09:34 AM by Sarkus » Logged

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2008, 02:06:16 AM »

Quote from: Sarkus on July 28, 2008, 01:06:32 AM

Are you talking about the first X-Files movie?  Because it didn't make that much money, only did about $200m worldwide.  Hell, "10,000 BC" beat that.

heck, it only made about 84 million in the states.

Because I can,
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2008, 04:19:50 AM »

Quote from: Sarkus on July 28, 2008, 01:06:32 AM

Quote from: kronovan on July 28, 2008, 01:00:12 AM

If you're referring to "The Dark Knight," then yeah, that movie is headed towards a high all time ranking.

I was talking about X-Files: Fight the Future, so yes the 1st film. I was on a site recently that listed it in the all time top 50 money makers; albeit near the bottom. They had it at around 250 million gross though. So if you're source gave it 200 million and it's reliable, maybe the site I viewed wasn't accurate. Either way, it doesn't sound like the new film is on pace to come close to either of those numbers.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:46:17 AM by kronovan » Logged
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 04:52:29 AM »

No idea what site you saw that info on, but you might want to do some searching as I don't think the original X-Files is even near the top 100.  Wikipedia has it grossing slightly over $189 million worldwide.  Hell, there are more than 100 movies that have grossed that much just in the US alone

And for fun, all-time worldwide box office.  340 of them, and all above $200 million.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 05:01:38 AM by EngineNo9 » Logged

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 12:52:58 PM »

Yeah, Box Office Mojo is pretty much the authority when it comes to box office.  They have it pegged at $189 million worldwide.  It's the #487 domestic grosser of all time:

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=x-filesfightthefuture.htm
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 03:16:42 PM »

I did do some additional searching and confirmed the 83 million US figure. I didn't come across a worldwide gross, but I'm not surprised that it's actually 189 million. Definitely not in the top 50 and I stand to be corrected. I guess what remains to be seen is after doing just 10 million in it's 1st weekend in the US if it's on pace to even match the $83 million the original movie did. That seems like a long shot right now and the worldwide gross seems even longer.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »

This new film will probably finish at between $20-25 million domestic. 
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 03:23:25 PM »

sadly, my original assessment appears to be correct.  This will be the last we see of Scully and Mulder.   icon_cry

kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on July 28, 2008, 03:20:21 PM

This new film will probably finish at between $20-25 million domestic. 

Yeah that fits with what I've read re. that a film will often do 1/4 - 1/2 its total US gross in its 1st weekend. I doubt the rest of the globe is going to make up the difference this time round. I know that the 1st film was huge in my city; just about everybody went to see it and everyone liked it. I even remember a number of friends going to it more than once. Of course that was partly due to the fact that I live in Vancouver where anything X-Files in the late 90's seemed to often be in the topics of the day. Whereas for this new film, I haven't had anyone mention it to me once.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 05:11:50 PM by kronovan » Logged
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »

I wouldn't call it a "total bomb" - it was made for only $30m so it will likely recoup costs and even make some money once DVD sales/rentals hit.  I really do question their release strategy though, why come out in the jam-packed summer season a week after Dark Knight?  This movie would have done far far better as a fall or winter release.  Particularly since it is loaded with more serious themes and seems to have been filmed 90% in the snow lol.  It's actually a decent movie for fans of the show - more importantly fans of the Mulder/Scully relationship and dynamic.  Some of it seems a bit repetitive but I like that they've advanced the characters and that they've moved on (or have they?) from where the show left them.  Still there were plenty of nice character moments and nods to the fans, as well as some of that quirky, wry humor the show featured plenty of.

In retrospect, the choice of a stand alone storyline was probably not the best idea.  This movie was always going to rely on core fans for the audience, so why not give the core fans more of what they wanted?  My guess is they wanted to test the waters and plan for a second film.  As for that possible movie, there was talk of a 2012 "finale" which would actually tackle the armaggedon type themes and the "final date" that was noted in the show (I don't actually remember this but that's what I read).  I would really love to see them finish things off with one larger scale movie.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on July 28, 2008, 06:33:39 PM

I wouldn't call it a "total bomb" - it was made for only $30m so it will likely recoup costs and even make some money once DVD sales/rentals hit.  I really do question their release strategy though, why come out in the jam-packed summer season a week after Dark Knight?  This movie would have done far far better as a fall or winter release.  Particularly since it is loaded with more serious themes and seems to have been filmed 90% in the snow lol.

30 million does seem cheap, but that's what you can make a film for these days in Vancouver in the post industry-gone-bust era. In regard to all that snow, that'd be the Pemberton Ice cap near Whistler.  It's a shame they couldn't get John Bartley back to film it since it was shot here.

As for that possible movie, there was talk of a 2012 "finale" which would actually tackle the armaggedon type themes and the "final date" that was noted in the show (I don't actually remember this but that's what I read).  I would really love to see them finish things off with one larger scale movie.

For me the series really concluded with the Fight the Future movie. I tried to watch some of season 6 back in the day on TV and could never really get into it again. I eventually borrowed a friends season 6 - 9 and quite honestly it was an effort to view all of it. I've decided I'll collect seasons 3 - 5 to add to my collection of seasons 1, 2  and the 1st movie and call it quits. Not that I won't see this new movie at least on DVD.

I think the only thing that could get me to go see this movie is if it's a visual and sound spectacle and would really benefit from a theate experience. So a question for anyone here who did see it; how is it technically in regards to quality of sound and overall visuals?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:44:22 PM by kronovan » Logged
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »

Quality of sound/visuals is fine, but I didn't think there was anything in it that necessitated the big screen. Really not that many wide open shots or anything. Definitely more fun to see big screen still, but not really needed.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »

Quote from: Azhag on July 28, 2008, 09:09:42 PM

Quality of sound/visuals is fine, but I didn't think there was anything in it that necessitated the big screen. Really not that many wide open shots or anything. Definitely more fun to see big screen still, but not really needed.

I agree. It was nothing special at all. Heck - it looked like it didn't have much more of a budget than the TV show itself.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: