http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 03:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [movie] Thor Impressions'  (Read 10913 times)
kronovan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2011, 02:39:20 PM »

At the better theaters in my area, there's no way I could make a Friday show without having to stand in line for hours. I'm actually aiming for Saturday the 8th late afternoon/early evening.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 05:43:43 PM by kronovan » Logged
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:34 AM »

I have just been to see Thor,and man what a disappointment

what?the film?..oh no,i didn't even get to see the film

I went down there and bought the ticket,and then while sat in the cinema wearing my 3D specs(no 2d version of the film),a Cinema guy came in and addressed the whole cinema from the front(looking around i saw that i was the only one in the whole place)and told us(me)that the film had been cancelled because of Projection problems

the damn cinema has 20 screens 3 of them were showing Thor but at different times,i asked couldn't they start up the film in another screen,and he said no

i saw 2 other customers in the place that were seeing other films....he asked me if i wouldn't want to see Fast 5,cheeky bastard!!

anyway,they gave me my money back and gave me a complimentary ticket Tongue

someday this week when i can be bothered i will go and see it

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2011, 02:11:45 PM »

icon_frown

i'm planning on catching a matinee on friday as i'm taking a 4 day weekend to hang with a visiting friend and hit up octocon.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2011, 02:16:11 PM »

wow, it's this weekend already?  I'm not sure I'm going to splurge for 3D though.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2011, 02:36:44 PM »

93% at RottenTomatoes?   icon_eek

Certainly unexpected.  While I expect the percentage to drop a bit as more reviews come in (especially after official release), as an average of 57 reviews this is promising news. 

I considered catching a matinee this weekend as well while my wife is in Vegas with friends, but I believe she wants to see this with me so I am going to have to hold off until her return.  I may just devote the weekend to binge-drinking after an exam week that would end lesser men.  While I am no Norse god (although with comparable locks), this has not been a week for the faint of heart.

This looks to be a fun summer for movies.  The Hangover II, Thor, Captain America, The Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Xmen: First Class, Super 8, The Green Lantern, Cars 2, Transformers: The Dark of the Moon, and Cowboys and Aliens just to name a few.   icon_eek

Good thing I'm not taking any summer classes.   

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2011, 02:41:12 PM »

come to chicago, pete.  we're having a soiree this weekend and as i mentioned, we're seeing thor.  i've already put together my outfit using a construction helmet, some cardboard wings and a ball peen hammer.  you can be lady sif...

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on May 03, 2011, 02:41:12 PM

come to chicago, pete.  we're having a soiree this weekend and as i mentioned, we're seeing thor.  i've already put together my outfit using a construction helmet, some cardboard wings and a ball peen hammer.  you can be lady sif...

Unfortunately this week's hellish exam schedule isn't even for finals.  It's merely the end-of-semester push for classes like Anatomy & Physiology and organic chemistry.  Next week I still have finals and a final argumentative paper for my writing course.  I will be spending yet another weekend locked within my "den of learning".  Fortunately my particular den has a beer fridge. 

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2011, 12:43:47 PM »

I have just got back from seeing this,i thought it was a good film,maybe not great but certainly good

114minutes flew by

I enjoyed the film but at the end i was feeling as though maybe something was missing,i am a fan of Kenneth Brannagh,as a director and an actor actually(no,he is not in it),i just can't put my finger on what seemed amiss,it certainly had the special effects and the action..hmm i dunno,maybe when i watch it again on DVD the feeling will vanish

The cast

Most were great and Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Tom Hiddleston as Loki were actually quite believable,it felt as though they really got stuck in(had fun with the roles),Anthony Hopkins(who we in the 'biz call Tony,Raz Tongue)as Odin has had a million of these kind of roles before,and again he was spot on

Natalie Portman(who i love)was a little so-so for me,especially when she turned into a giggling schoolgirl when
Spoiler for Hiden:
Thor regains his powers and his get up

as always Stan Lee is present in the film,and yes he does stick out as soon as he appears,but still its fun seeing him do these cameos

Story

I wont go into what the story is about,you pretty much know the basics of it from the trailer sand what you have read no doubt

but Thor is one of the Marvel heroes,that i pretty much missed out on as a kid,most i saw of Thor was the kid dressed up as him in Adventures of Babysitting/A Night on the Town movie

so i will leave that to the people on here who see the film and did grow up with Thor and his story,all i can say from an outsider was that it certainly was decent enough

Special Effects

They did the job and were quite impressive i thought,although one scene whether it was because of the 3D i am not sure,showed the camera panning over the people of Asgard welcoming Thor's Return near the beginning of the film,and you could very much tell that they were all miniture models(they weren't even moving!!)..but that aside,everything else looked spot on

3D

I am not sure whether it was my eyes,the cinema or the actual film but while some 3D effects looked great,other scenes really didn't work,especially the fast scenes,they just looked blurred,i didn't really want to see the film in 3D(not entirely sold on the idea) but the 2D version of the film started much later and i didn't want to hang about

cut?
well this always happens,remember the trailer where Thor has been hit by the car and Thor says 'euugh this is Earth isn't it?'(or something to that effect)..well that was missing from the film (that i saw anyway),although the rest of that scene is present

I am pretty sure some of the other fight scenes against S.H.I.E.L.D. Ops were missing as well,as i remembered some of the fight scenes looked quite impressive/fast etc..but i didn't get the same sense in the film..that may just be me,LOL

End of Credits
as what is becoming the norm for Marvel films like Iron Man and Wolverine,stick around until the end of the credits for another scene,this end scene is much more than the Wolverine one,although i am not sure if it has multiple scenes like Wolverine did

there is also the James Bond type message at the end of the credits saying 'Thor Will Return In The Avengers'...but i do hope he returns in his own sequel as well

I am looking forward to other peoples views on the film to say whether it was just me or they can actually put their finger on what was missing

I am gonna give it 8 out of 10 Metal Orphans

morlac

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2011, 04:22:12 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 03, 2011, 10:44:34 AM

I have just been to see Thor,and man what a disappointment

what?the film?..oh no,i didn't even get to see the film

I went down there and bought the ticket,and then while sat in the cinema wearing my 3D specs(no 2d version of the film),a Cinema guy came in and addressed the whole cinema from the front(looking around i saw that i was the only one in the whole place)and told us(me)that the film had been cancelled because of Projection problems

the damn cinema has 20 screens 3 of them were showing Thor but at different times,i asked couldn't they start up the film in another screen,and he said no

i saw 2 other customers in the place that were seeing other films....he asked me if i wouldn't want to see Fast 5,cheeky bastard!!

anyway,they gave me my money back and gave me a complimentary ticket Tongue

someday this week when i can be bothered i will go and see it

so how was the 3D?  Did the cinema guy look real? 

morlac00 on PSN
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2011, 05:18:21 PM »

I am shocked at how well reviewed this film has been!  It looked awful from the trailers, imo.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2011, 05:24:53 PM »

I wasn't ready to call it awful looking by the trailers, but i certainly didn't think it would be getting as high marks as it has been.   eek  

looking forward to seeing it friday!

edit:  nice.  i joined livingsocial.com when someone in Steals and Deals posted a 10 dollars for a 20 dollar amazon gift certificate a while back.  afterwards they kept sending me new deals. one of them was for a buy one movie ticket get one free offer from fandango.com.  i bought it, forgot about it, and just now remembered as I was looking at showtimes for Thor on Friday.  i used the code and got two adult tickets for the 9 bucks i spent on the offer.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 05:55:43 PM by hepcat » Logged

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2011, 08:52:11 PM »

fwiw, surprisingly high mark (A-) from EW (their critics don't generally warm up to this kind of thing)
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20486919,00.html
Thor, Kenneth Branagh's rousing popcorn adventure about the Norse-blond, hammer-wielding god of thunder who made his Marvel Comics debut in 1962, pulls off something I wouldn't have thought possible: It restores the innocence to big-budget superhero mythmaking.
Yet Thor turns its hero's confusion — about who he is, where he belongs, and why he has these..feelings for Portman's feisty Jane Foster — into touchingly overscaled coming-of-age kicks. It's not art, but it's mighty fun.
I say fwiw, since any time a big media outlet doesn't like a big summer movie film, everyone says "who cares" and complains they're out of touch. So what do you do when they actually embrace one?  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »

I wish gas wasn't so expensive, I'd come up just to see you in your outfit. lol
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on May 04, 2011, 08:57:00 PM

yeah there better be some pictures on here of the outfit!!

Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 04, 2011, 09:22:11 PM

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2011, 11:19:59 PM »

Quote from: Ironrod on May 04, 2011, 10:10:48 PM

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 04, 2011, 09:22:11 PM

icon_lol

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2011, 11:29:59 PM »

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2011, 11:39:29 PM »

seems things are looking good for the film,Thor has already made $100million and opens in the states(prolly the biggest market for the film)on Friday(you guys got a limited release i hear on 27th April)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_movies_blog/2011/05/thor-has-already-made-100-million-overseas.html

Looking on Wiki and IMDB,the budget for the film was $150million,and has made approx $116million up to now

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »

okay guys, settle down.  i was kidding...

...i'm actually going dressed as twiki.

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »

I might try to brave an early morning Saturday show. Lets see if I'm wise enough to buy tickets for it early online this time...  icon_smile

I was really spoiled by Summer 2008 when Iron Man and the Indy movie had reasonable hour (8-9 p.m.) Thursday night showings. Apparently that didn't catch on cause I don't see studios doing that much for other summer flix now.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: May 06, 2011, 03:58:56 PM »

Took my daughter to a midnight show in a "real3d" 3d theatre (normally I go see these on Imax 3d but this other theatre allows you to pick your seats when you buy).

Never been a fan of Thor (not a hater - just seemed like a B-level hero) and so was never super-excited about this film - even most of the trailers didn't do much to excite me.

That being said - I enjoyed the film. I'd give it a solid B grade. While it wasn't great - it was very enjoyable to watch and they did a good job of bringing this mythology into the Marvel movie universe. There were a couple of scenes that were genuinely funny and the characters were fun to watch.

I might see it again with another family member next week - but if I do, I won't spring for the 3D. I don't think it really added much to experience and actually made many scenes too dark.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 06, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »

Thanks for the 3D impressions. The AMC theater I want to see it at over the weekend has me in a dilemma -- I'd love to see it on their huge IMAX screen but it's 3-D for Thor. The only non-3D screen there showing it is more than likely one of its smaller ones.  What to do. icon_neutral It really seems like something I should see at least once on a BIG screen, 3-D be darned.

CNN's review:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/05/thor.movie.review/index.html?hpt=T2
The stereoscopic scenery is impressive, but the screenwriters have a tin ear for god-speak, settling for something between Shakespeare and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
icon_lol
I thought it was interesting this one was more enamored of the "on-earth" sequences than the ones in Asgard -- sort of opposite of most of the reviews I've seen. I'm sure SOME reviewer will truly pan it at some point but so far I've not seen anything truly harsh, which seems a fairly positive sign.  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2011, 02:17:57 AM »

Sigh. In case anyone else is a dunderhead like me, MovieTickets.com (which requires, for security reasons, that you swipe or have swiped your credit card at the theater to pick up tickets ordered online) doesn't let you pick up tickets ordered with "one-time-use" secure online credit card numbers (Discover and some others offer it).

It would've been nice if they'd told me before I confirmed my order, but I guess their system isn't smart enough to figure that out. It was there in fine print but I thought that was some sort of legal gibberish at the bottom of the screen.

So now I've ordered 4 tickets for Thor tomorrow morning, 2 of which I won't ever be able to access. They're in some alternate universe somewhere. Source Code: The MovieTickets.com version. mad #$*&*@!

Discover told me the best they can do is "dispute" the charge once it posts on my card account which won't be for some time. And maybe, possibly, some months from now they could get me the $24 back. The whole Sony debacle is why I don't really like letting companies keep my "real" card # floating around.

I bet tomorrow morning there won't even be a line, and I'll feel like a triple dunderhead for having bothered ordering that way in the first place. Somebody shoot me now.  Head meets wall *Fist Shaking* I hate the movies...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:22:12 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2011, 04:17:54 AM »

I thought with all its endless hyping, LA Times' Super Hero Complex would have to be crazy about 'Thor', right? Bzzz, wrong...

‘Thor’ review: Marvel meets Shakespeare with mixed results
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/05/06/thor-review-marvel-meets-shakespeare-with-mixed-results/
Despite all the hype, despite the $150-million budget, despite a post-shooting 3-D conversion, despite stars like Oscar winners Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins and hunky young Australian Chris Hemsworth as the God of Thunder himself, what we have here is an aesthetic standoff between predictable elements and unexpected ones. “Thor” has its strengths, but it is finally something of a mishmash with designs on being more interesting than it manages to be.
I do find it hypocritical for a site that has hyped Thor so frantically and often for months to say "despite all the hype." Maybe that's the wrong way to look at it though. Maybe it's impressive a site that has pumped the movie like an air compressor in the end doesn't really like it is something to be impressed by, instead?

But like I said, still not what I would call a "harsh" take on it ya know? And I do think it's meaningful that more general media reviewers have really warmed up to this. The more "genre-focused" bloggers and what not seem busier nitpicking it.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2011, 04:27:18 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on May 07, 2011, 02:17:57 AM

Sigh. In case anyone else is a dunderhead like me, MovieTickets.com (which requires, for security reasons, that you swipe or have swiped your credit card at the theater to pick up tickets ordered online) doesn't let you pick up tickets ordered with "one-time-use" secure online credit card numbers (Discover and some others offer it).

It would've been nice if they'd told me before I confirmed my order, but I guess their system isn't smart enough to figure that out. It was there in fine print but I thought that was some sort of legal gibberish at the bottom of the screen.

So now I've ordered 4 tickets for Thor tomorrow morning, 2 of which I won't ever be able to access. They're in some alternate universe somewhere. Source Code: The MovieTickets.com version. mad #$*&*@!

Discover told me the best they can do is "dispute" the charge once it posts on my card account which won't be for some time. And maybe, possibly, some months from now they could get me the $24 back. The whole Sony debacle is why I don't really like letting companies keep my "real" card # floating around.

I bet tomorrow morning there won't even be a line, and I'll feel like a triple dunderhead for having bothered ordering that way in the first place. Somebody shoot me now.  Head meets wall *Fist Shaking* I hate the movies...

What if you take the email receipt you got from movietickets to the AMC customer service desk? I had issues once with an old credit card not being able to be read and they were able to "look up the order" and print out my tickets there.
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2011, 04:28:02 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on May 06, 2011, 08:17:28 PM

Thanks for the 3D impressions. The AMC theater I want to see it at over the weekend has me in a dilemma -- I'd love to see it on their huge IMAX screen but it's 3-D for Thor. The only non-3D screen there showing it is more than likely one of its smaller ones.  What to do. icon_neutral It really seems like something I should see at least once on a BIG screen, 3-D be darned.

Yeah I did see it on a smaller screen at the AMC - perhaps the 3d looks a lot better on the IMAX
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2011, 04:28:40 AM »

I saw it tonight, and I thought it was terrific! Chris Helmsworth really looked the part, but he also brought in good, dry humor to 'Thor'. Natalie Portman was just sufficient in her role as the love interest. And I thought Kenneth Brannaugh did a very good job directing it. Who knew he had such big-budget comic-movie directing chops? I was entertained! And wouldn't mind a second helping of 'Thor'. Bring on that sequel!
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2011, 08:49:27 AM »

Has it finished casting yet?

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2011, 02:18:14 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on May 07, 2011, 08:49:27 AM

Has it finished casting yet?

I think that every time, too.  At least there are no superfluous apostrophes.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2011, 03:16:57 PM »

Wife and I both saw it last night on a normal Regal screen (no 3D smile).  Solid A- from both of us.  Glad we waited past the endless credits for that last little part. 
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2011, 03:18:37 PM »

For those that have seen the movie, Does Thor have an alto ego in this one where he has to tap his cane to become Thor, or is he just Thor the whole time. I hope it's the later because the Cane tapping version is silly.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2011, 03:31:00 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on May 07, 2011, 03:18:37 PM

For those that have seen the movie, Does Thor have an alto ego in this one where he has to tap his cane to become Thor, or is he just Thor the whole time. I hope it's the later because the Cane tapping version is silly.

He's just Thor.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2011, 04:06:20 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 04, 2011, 11:29:59 PM

Man, I love that poster art - going to put it on my desktop. slywink

I'm not going to be able to see the movie until next weekend, but what I'm hearing here is very encouraging.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2011, 04:07:31 PM »

Quote from: DarkEL on May 07, 2011, 03:31:00 PM

Quote from: Scraper on May 07, 2011, 03:18:37 PM

He's just Thor.

you didn't see him tappin his cane on Nat?
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »

Saw it in IMAX 3D this morning. I quite enjoyed it (my mom, 75, did too). Had no issues with the IMAX 3-D; only a few action sequences really took advantage of 3-D, but overall it just made the screen feel a lot closer (was what I remember about Avatar too) so that was fine by me. Theater was only half-full at most; I do feel even doubly stupid about buying tix online and the secure card # fiasco. Oh well.  disgust

If a few characters feel unwritten, I'll give it a pass on that 'cause you can only pack so much into an origin story unless you're planning Return of the King type running time. I'm sure subsequent films (assuming) will have more room to sketch out the characters if they want to. I hope they do that instead of going the Spider-Man 3/Iron Man 2 route of "villains, villains and more new villains" that aren't all that interesting. I found most of the characters interesting (even the baddy Loki) and would like to learn more about 'em next time.

I liked Hemsworth. He just seems to fit the role just right and always seemed appealing, whether Thor's being petulant, modest, comical or bone-headed.  icon_smile

I suspect as a first film it won't have the kind of crazy lines/b.o. that Iron Man 2 had last summer or other big sequels, but I suspect it'll have nice "legs" at the box office for a while.

P.S. There's no cane-tapping (if there was, I missed it - I did go to the restroom once icon_razz), this story doesn't quite reach the point where he "needs" an alter ego just yet
Spoiler for Hiden:
I realize they plant the "seeds" of it with the Blake name, I guess.
. I suspect either film #2 or The Avengers might get into that.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:29:19 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
sgoldj
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 08, 2011, 01:01:25 AM »

Good flick..lots of fun.

It seems that, after taking in the scene past the credits, Captain America will easily fill the last set up necessary for The Avengers.
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2011, 05:35:57 AM »

Saw it with some family tonight but this time we went and saw it on the IMAX. If you can - this is definitely the way to see the film. The 3D was much better and didn't have any of the darkness or muddiness that I had to deal with for the first showing on a "Read3d" screen.

Movie was fun for a 2nd showing too (which I wasn't sure if it would be).
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »

Quote from: DarkEL on May 08, 2011, 05:35:57 AM

Saw it with some family tonight but this time we went and saw it on the IMAX. If you can - this is definitely the way to see the film. The 3D was much better and didn't have any of the darkness or muddiness that I had to deal with for the first showing on a "Read3d" screen.

Movie was fun for a 2nd showing too (which I wasn't sure if it would be).

LOL,i read that first line as though you had just found 'some family' on the streets and took them to the cinema icon_lol

yeah i saw the film on a RealD 3D screen and as said the fast scenes were blurred,guess i will have to trek to town to our nearest IMAX screen for the rest of my cinema trips this year

DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2011, 04:00:27 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 08, 2011, 08:49:20 AM

LOL,i read that first line as though you had just found 'some family' on the streets and took them to the cinema icon_lol

LOL - I am pretty lonely so I wouldn't put it past me   icon_wink
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2011, 05:34:34 PM »

Thank you for changing the title.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: