http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 10:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVIE] Scorpion King 4  (Read 178 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2013, 12:52:54 PM »

Yes, there's another one coming!

The deposed warrior king Mathayus embarks on his most dangerous assignment ever as he attempts to bring lasting peace to his troubled land. When he is betrayed by a trusted friend, Mathayus must marshal all his strength and cunning to outwit a formidable opponent who will stop at nothing to destroy him in an epic battle to the death.  With a cast that includes an array of world-renowned athletes and professional fighters, The Scorpion King 4 brings an unprecedented level of excitement and action to a much-anticipated new adventure.

A legendary warrior leads a brutal campaign against a duplicitous former ally in The Scorpion King 4 , the latest action-packed DVD Original from Universal 1440 Entertainment. The all-new, epic chapter of the billion-dollar The Mummy franchise wrapped principal photography in Romania on August 26, 2013.

The Scorpion King 4 propels the enormously successful series to new heights with more of the intrigue and pulse-pounding action that have made the spectacular adventure franchise an international blockbuster, all playing out against a lavishly imagined fantasy world set in the midst of some of Europe’smost breathtaking landscapes.

“From his very first appearance in The Mummy Returns, the Scorpion King, has seized the imagination of audiences worldwide,” says Glenn Ross, General Manager and Executive Vice President, Universal 1440 Entertainment. “ The Scorpion King 4 continues the thrilling saga of this larger-than-life character in the most intense action-filled adventure to date.”

http://mediaconnectiononline.com/?p=15602

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »

Ill ask the same question I asked after the first Scorpion King.  Why?  For the love of all that is good and holy, why?

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Suitably Ironic Moniker

WAKKA-WAKKA-WAKKA!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:02:17 PM »

Hey, The Scorpion King has seized the imagination of audiences worldwide! Perhaps the audiences are watching the sequels to try to get it back.

Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its government when it deserves it - Mark Twain

3ds friend code: 0001-3352-7186
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:45:43 PM »

Quote from: Suitably Ironic Moniker on September 03, 2013, 07:02:17 PM

Hey, The Scorpion King has seized the imagination of audiences worldwide! Perhaps the audiences are watching the sequels to try to get it back.

icon_lol
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 08:41:58 PM »

I actually didn't know there was a Scorpion King 2 or 3.
Suitably Ironic Moniker

WAKKA-WAKKA-WAKKA!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29:49 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on September 03, 2013, 08:41:58 PM

I actually didn't know there was a Scorpion King 2 or 3.

I doubt the cast and crew's family knew about them either.

Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its government when it deserves it - Mark Twain

3ds friend code: 0001-3352-7186
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 11:38:23 PM »

I didn't think it was possible to top any movies with The Rock, Randy Couture, and Dave Bautista.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: