http://gamingtrend.com
April 17, 2014, 04:29:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Film] Christopher Nolan - Interstellar  (Read 314 times)
leo8877
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2013, 06:18:04 PM »

I couldn't find a thread for this through search.  Here's the first teaser, release one year from now.   drool drool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyc6RJEEe0U
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 09:18:46 PM »

Not sure why i am having so many problems with Youtube of late,so i was unable to watch that trailer

I have enjoyed all of Christopher Nolan films,so i am sure i will enjoy this,however i absolutely can not stand Matthew McConaughey,and will probably end up hating the film just because he is in it

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 09:18:57 PM »

could be fun.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 10:41:38 PM »

Good teaser. It tells me almost nothing about the movie and leaves me wanting more.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 11:04:12 PM »

Quote from: Ironrod on December 14, 2013, 10:41:38 PM

Good teaser. It tells me almost nothing about the movie and leaves me wanting more.

+1

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 02:49:19 AM »

They had me at Nolan.  He has been my favorite director since the first time I saw Memento.  He doesnt always get it right but hes willing to take chances and when he does get it right its usually fantastic.  Looking forward to this one!

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 03:26:45 AM »

Interesting cast.  I dunno about Matthew McConaughey as the lead though.  I don't dislike him and I know he's supposedly been working hard at becoming a "serious actor" but he just doesn't inspire me.  Then again I'm not a Leo fan either but still enjoyed Inception.  Glad to see Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain in the list though!
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 12:12:15 AM »

Gotta love this from the Interstellar movie wiki:
In January 2013, Christopher Nolan entered negotiations with Paramount and Warner Bros. to direct Interstellar. Nolan intended to write a screenplay based on his own idea that he would merge with his brother's screenplay. By the following March, Nolan was confirmed to direct Interstellar, which would be produced under his label Syncopy and Lynda Obst Productions.Though Paramount and Warner Bros. are traditionally rival studios, Warner Bros., who released Nolan's Batman films and works with Nolan's Syncopy, sought a stake in Nolan's production of Interstellar for Paramount... In August 2013, sources reported that Legendary Pictures was in the process of finalizing an agreement with Warner Bros. to "finance 25 percent or more" of the film's production.

Wow, talk about someone (Nolan) writing their own ticket!  Very much looking forward to this and hope it lives up to all it's $ and promise.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 01:31:27 AM »

Quote from: kronovan on December 17, 2013, 12:12:15 AM

In January 2013, Christopher Nolan entered negotiations with Paramount and Warner Bros. to direct Interstellar. Nolan intended to write a screenplay based on his own idea that he would merge with his brother's screenplay. By the following March, Nolan was confirmed to direct Interstellar, which would be produced under his label Syncopy and Lynda Obst Productions.Though Paramount and Warner Bros. are traditionally rival studios, Warner Bros., who released Nolan's Batman films and works with Nolan's Syncopy, sought a stake in Nolan's production of Interstellar for Paramount... In August 2013, sources reported that Legendary Pictures was in the process of finalizing an agreement with Warner Bros. to "finance 25 percent or more" of the film's production.

Wow, talk about someone (Nolan) writing their own ticket!  Very much looking forward to this and hope it lives up to all it's $ and promise.

Until Nolan proves me wrong as far as Im concerned they can write him a blank check and tell him to go make a movie.  I have faith that he can deliver.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 05:47:21 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on December 17, 2013, 01:31:27 AM

Quote from: kronovan on December 17, 2013, 12:12:15 AM

Until Nolan proves me wrong as far as Im concerned they can write him a blank check and tell him to go make a movie.  I have faith that he can deliver.

Dark knight rises/rising whatever, was kind of half assed in my book. Too long, huge plot holes, uninspired actors, etc.

I kind of want to see if he can get a better editor who will can get a more coherent effort out of him.  He'll probably be more motivated on a personal project tho.

tapatalkin'

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: