http://gamingtrend.com
September 22, 2014, 06:35:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVD] Comedy Central's TV Funhouse  (Read 418 times)
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2008, 05:17:26 PM »

Just picked up the box set of Comedy Central's TV Funhouse that was released today.  it's from the guy who does the cartoons on SNL as well as the man behind Triumph the Insult Dog, Robert Smigel. 

On the surface, it was a "kid's show" that featured some of the funniest damn cartoon characters I've ever seen on television.  My favorite was always "Wonderman" .  A Superhero who spent all his time trying to get his alter ego laid.

check it out if you haven't seen it.  funny, funny stuff.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 08:44:16 PM »

there were some really great bits in that show but i can't think of any atm.  the episode with the cowboy theme had some funny parts iirc.

jokamel was pretty cool too.

i will look for this now.  thanks for the post.  i would have never thought they would release this.

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »

I'm hoping it includes "Steadman".  It was a really insulting cartoon about Oprah's real life boyfriend, Steadman.  In it, he was a superhero whose superpower was the ability to avoid having sex with Oprah...yet have access to all her money.  Everytime she would get "in the mood" he'd tell her he had to fly to some far off country to fight his arch nemesis.  at the end, it was revealed that James Brolin was pulling the same stunt with Barbara Streisand.   icon_lol

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: