http://gamingtrend.com
September 23, 2014, 10:39:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: So when should LE call the chick?  (Voting closed: October 15, 2005, 10:10:27 PM)
Tonite!  Chaaaarrrrrrrrrgggeeee!!! - 6 (18.2%)
Later tomorrow.  Nod to the rules of the game but don't insult her intelligence. - 13 (39.4%)
Monday or Tuesday.  Typical male strategy. - 2 (6.1%)
Later than Tuesday.  Dude, you care too much about this. - 4 (12.1%)
SH!T B0NERZ - 8 (24.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cliché Girl Issues] Act 3/3: Loose Ends  (Read 12411 times)
Luke
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2005, 05:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "stimpy"
Oct 18
Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"
I don't understand the ubermachismo bullshit rhetoric of "if she's not your bitch by the end of the night, jerk off and move on."  That smacks of insecure men who were sexually molested as children, not guys in successful relationships. I'm welcome to negative opinions, but please, try not to let them be this full of shit.

Oct 30
Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"
Really, I'm almost to the point of believing that if you don't fuck on the first night, it's just not meant to be.

So, would you like to tell us about your childhood?
Or are you just full of shit?

Considering the let down he just experienced, I'd say now's a great time to cut Lord Ebonstone some slack.  Although, for the record, LE, your Oct 18 quote is much more accurate.  Do yourself a favor and always strive to work from the paradigm that quote entails.  Don't just be another meathead.

BTW, I'm really sorry about the way things worked out.  I, like almost  everyone else here, thought you were well on your way to getting with this girl.  Relationships can be hard.
Doopri
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2005, 06:17:10 PM »

LE i have 3 comments to make:

1) if she fucks on the first date, it automatically falls under the category of "wet it and forget it"
and for the love of god use a condom!

2) i think its hilarious about the phone dying when she was apologizing, at least you dont have to worry about her calling you back now!

3) someone already mentioned it, but i was curious how long it would be before the guardian came back... the answer: not long smile  good luck in the future though!
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2005, 07:40:07 PM »

Quote from: "stimpy"
So, would you like to tell us about your childhood?
Or are you just full of shit?

I was implying my new standards are a result of the +1 on the bitterness scale.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »

Oh Ladder Theory.  I forgot all about you.  Please forgive me from wandering from your teachings... I won't let it happen again.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2005, 04:12:53 AM »

Quote from: "Luke"

Considering the let down he just experienced, I'd say now's a great time to cut Lord Ebonstone some slack.

Cut LE some slack? There's a laugher  :lol: .

Anyway, I guess it did end up being too good to be true. Sometimes it just works out like that I suppose. Though her behavior on your first couple dates is kind of wierd if she wasn't interested...
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2005, 05:31:55 AM »

Quote from: "godhugh"
Quote from: "Luke"

Considering the let down he just experienced, I'd say now's a great time to cut Lord Ebonstone some slack.

Cut LE some slack? There's a laugher  :lol: .

Anyway, I guess it did end up being too good to be true. Sometimes it just works out like that I suppose. Though her behavior on your first couple dates is kind of wierd if she wasn't interested...

Sadly, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Semaj

View Profile
lol
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2005, 08:00:49 PM »

Heh, ok here are some things to keep in mind...

- You bang a girl out the first night, whats to say you arnt tyhe 30th person she has done that to in the last 2 years?  I dont know, but to me a girl loses a lot of respectability when that happens, because (And I know from experience) it almost never happens just once.

- There is nothing wrong with being friends with a girl, because if you're lucky she'll have friends who wont have the same reservations she does.  Believe you me, friends of friends are how you meet a ton of people.

- Intellectual whores is a brilliant website, I've been singing it's praises for years.  However, I'ma throw this one out there, he's not completely right and he leaves a lot to be desired.  It's a great website when you are bitter and angry with the female race, but it does treat them all as cold calculating evil women, which isnt entirely accurate.

- You should never blame all females for thew stupidity of one or two.  Why not hit the bars/parties and try a little drunken exploration with some random females to remind you why they dont all suck smile

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2005, 03:48:28 AM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"
Sadly, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2005, 03:51:59 AM »

Quote from: "CrayolaSmoker"
Quote from: "GatorFavre"
So in short, avoid catholic girls.

I have a friend.  For the purpose of this discussion we'll call him... "caucasianyoungmaleremovefromthetop."  This friend had a rather long and storied relationship with a Catholic gal back in college.  Details aren't really important, only to note that they are many.  And sordid.  Let's just say that, due entirely to this one relationship, "caucasianyoungmaleremovefromthetop," his family, his friends and all of their sons and lesbian daughters have sworn off the Catholic womens 'till the ends of time.

Trust me dude - her being Catholic was the least of her issues. slywink

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2005, 10:36:27 PM »

1) if she fucks on the first date, it automatically falls under the category of "wet it and forget it" and for the love of god use a condom!

- You bang a girl out the first night, whats to say you arnt tyhe 30th person she has done that to in the last 2 years? I dont know, but to me a girl loses a lot of respectability when that happens, because (And I know from experience) it almost never happens just once.

As a counter point, I married a "first nighter" and we've been together for 14 years and have 3 children.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2005, 10:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "Bob"
1) if she fucks on the first date, it automatically falls under the category of "wet it and forget it" and for the love of god use a condom!

- You bang a girl out the first night, whats to say you arnt tyhe 30th person she has done that to in the last 2 years? I dont know, but to me a girl loses a lot of respectability when that happens, because (And I know from experience) it almost never happens just once.

As a counter point, I married a "first nighter" and we've been together for 14 years and have 3 children.

I`ll agree on both sides. Me and my wife didnt wait really long...at all...and we have been together for 10 years. But like I said I see both sides of this.
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2005, 02:33:15 AM »

Thats a rarity, more often than not when people i know do naughty things the first night, they end up wondering what the hell they were thinking shortly thereafter....

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2005, 02:39:46 AM »

Quote from: "Semaj"

Thats a rarity, more often than not when people i know do naughty things the first night, they end up wondering what the hell they were thinking shortly thereafter....

Or they keep on doing it on into the morning, the next day, etc.  unibrow  unibrow

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2005, 03:04:40 AM »

Quote from: "Semaj"

Oddly enough, lots of folk wonder the same thing shortly after their wedding.  biggrin

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2005, 05:00:27 AM »

Hahahah

What I meant was, within like 2 weeks of random naughtyness they decide to see whats underneath the bumpy exterior and find a tremendous lack of character...

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: