http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 09:23:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [10/11/08] Kato Fest 2008: Toast Reminder - Saturday 6pm AZ time...  (Read 9963 times)
PeteRock
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2008, 10:11:09 PM »

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK IN AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FROM TIME TO TIME FOR GUEST LIST AND PARTY-RELATED UPDATES

On Saturday, October 11, 2008, the PeteRock household will be hosting a get-together in USMC Kato's honor for all interested GamingTrend forum members.  While most attendees will most likely be from the Arizona area (Tucson, Phoenix, and surrounding municipalities), the invitiation extends to any forum members willing and able to make a weekend trip to the Valley of the Sun.  Unfortunately we only have one guest room and it will be occupied by the guest of honor, so our hosting abilities are quite limited, but there are plenty of nearby hotels in the area for those interested and financially able to make a weekend trip.  Or, perhaps area GamingTrend members may even share accomodations for any travelers hoping to attend the gathering.  Local room rates look to start around $70 but better rates could potentially be found with some detective work.  Travelers in need of local help in finding an affordable hotel can contact me via PM.  The party will act as an opportunity to show our appreciation for Kato's sacrifice for our country and our freedom as well as an opportunity for GamingTrend forum members to meet one another in person and have a wonderful time together.  And if anyone plans to make a trip to the Phoenix area for the party, rest assured that there will be more entertainment on Sunday as we plan to visit our favorite sports bar to watch USMC Kato's San Francisco 49ers take on the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday afternoon.

versus

Festivities will start around 4pm local time on Saturday and will continue until there's no one left standing.  The party will be held at Casa de Fabulous in Chandler, which is a suburb of Phoenix.  We're starting hopefully early enough for any travelers with a lengthy drive to have enough time to attend and still return home at a reasonable hour, but late enough so that people with prior commitments can still make an appearance as the party will most likely go on into the night.  My wife and I along with Knightshade Dragon and his wife plan to organize and put together a fabulous culinary spread, the fridge will be stocked with a variety of tasty beverages, and any guests are obviously welcome to contribute something if you'd like (food, booze, hookers and blow, etc).  Festivities will most likely include videogames, Rock Band/Rock Band 2, drinking, party games, lots of food, and just an all-around good time.

This thread can act as a forum for organization, party planning, food/booze contributions, and RSVPs, and I would prefer to use personal messages or email when disclosing personal information such as home address, phone numbers, etc.  We hope to see a lot of new GamingTrend faces and appreciate the contributions all have made to make Kato's trip home a reality and to make a party like this possible.  We look forward to seeing all of you on October 11th.   icon_biggrin

Real Life Guest List (In Person)

• PeteRock
  • MoosNukle (Mrs. PeteRock)
  • Moliere
  • DamageInc
  • Knightshade Dragon
  • Knightshade Dragonette
  • javahead
  • USMC Kato
  • Destructor
  • Harkonis
  • Zero (confirmed!)
  • Mitzi (friend of Mrs. PeteRock and contributor to the Kato fund)
  • Mike (another friend of the PeteRock household, ex-Marine, and contributor to the Kato fund I believe)
  • chesspieceface

Ethereal Guest List (In Spirit)

• Caine
  • Devil
  • Farscry
  • naednek
  • CeeKay
  • rickfc
  • Jancelot
  • Isgrimnur
  • CrayolaSmoker
  • Tokek
  • faide
  • Jarrodhk (Coca-Cola to be enjoyed in his absence, although it is expected to be diluted somewhat by Jack Daniels to limit sugar intake)

THE GREAT KATO TOAST

At exactly 6pm Arizona time (6pm Pacific, 7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern - I don't know what the hell time it is in Canada), all GamingTrend members, both those in attendance in person and those in attendance in spirit, will be asked to raise a glass in a toast to USMC Kato to show our appreciation for his personal sacrifice, his brave service, his heroism, and to express our honor and pride to have such a friend as a part of our community.  So at the aforementioned time, I ask all to please have your favorite beverage of choice handy so that we may all, together as one, regardless of our location, make a toast in unison to our good friend and fellow forum member USMC Kato.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:03:50 PM by PeteRock » Logged

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »

sounds like a good reason to get a little drunk. 

and by that, i mean kidnap kato after the party.  Tongue

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:34:31 PM »

Really cool, Petsey-Pie!

Wish I could be there.

Have a blast and think of me, screaming at the tv when the game is on!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »

I'll be there in spirit, there's just no cost-efficient way for me to get down there and back without missing work!

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 12:19:52 AM »

Awesome, too bad JT will outscore the Eagles smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 12:49:31 AM »

Quote from: Farscry on September 23, 2008, 11:52:20 PM

I'll be there in spirit, there's just no cost-efficient way for me to get down there and back without missing work!

+1.  I'll have a bunch of beer in the spirit of the party.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 12:51:30 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 24, 2008, 12:49:31 AM

+1.  I'll be in Corpus this weekend, but I'll be there in spirit.  Welcome home, Kato, even if it's just for a little while.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 01:41:24 AM »

I'll be there in spirit...

Quote from: CeeKay on September 24, 2008, 12:49:31 AM

Quote from: rickfc on September 24, 2008, 12:51:30 AM

+1.  I'll be in Corpus this weekend, but I'll be there in spirit.  Welcome home, Kato, even if it's just for a little while.

Will we have any other guests outside of ethereal beings?   icon_wink
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:56:01 AM by PeteRock » Logged

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 01:47:45 AM »

Quote from: naednek on September 24, 2008, 12:19:52 AM

Awesome, too bad JT will outscore the Eagles smile

Like Big Ben did?

JT will have to stay alive in order to outscore the Eagles.

Have you been drinking already?  The party hasn't even started yet.   icon_cool

Jancelot

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:56 AM »

Sounds like another incredible time, Pete.  I'd love to attend but a) it's my birthday weekend (which with planning further in advance I'm sure would be stellar; alas I have a good friend coming in town that weekend) and b) it looks like I might be starting a new job soon so I really can't commit to any travel plans at this point.

Naturally as our teams are division rivals I'd like to see the 49ers win. icon_twisted  But after the most amazing game between our teams last Monday, I (painfully) have the utmost respect for the Eagles (and our division in general) as worthy contenders (although still so very bitter) to believe that such an upset will occur.  So party on to you, your lovely wife and two most excellent hounds.  And do not fear, I am all too aware of what keeps the cows in...

Cheers!
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 08:15:44 AM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 01:41:24 AM

Will we have any other guests outside of ethereal beings?   icon_wink

I'll be there. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
DamageInc

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »

Same here, I live in Gilbert so I'll be there.

Please let me know what food types I can contribute to

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 05:56:01 PM »

Normally we'll start party planning by developing a preliminary menu with input from any interested attendees.  If anyone has a special party dish they like to make or something they do well, post about it in here and we can figure out what will work for the party.  Also, if anyone wants something special or specific, like a favorite dish you enjoy at parties, also make your requests in here and we'll see if we can accomodate.  Ideas are always appreciated, and don't feel that if you make the suggestion that you will be held accountable to carry it out.  For example, my wife makes these kick-ass english muffins topped with some kind of fresh crab and cheese mixture and I think crack is the secret ingredient as you just can't stop eating them.  I always request them, but that doesn't mean I have to make them.   icon_wink

We rarely just have simple chips and dip.  Normally parties are an excuse for us to break out the culinary firepower so rarely do guests leave hungry.  Or sober.   icon_wink   Contributions range from vegetable trays, fruit trays, snack mixes (homemade or store-bought), rolls, pre-arranged platters or dishes, desserts, meal items, napkins, soft drinks, mixers, booze, beer, etc. 

We'll usually have some variety of dry snack items that can sit out for the duration of the party for munching and snacking (chips, pretzels, snack mix, maybe some specialty beef jerky, etc), and then we'll set up a spread of hot items.  Some things will go in our roasting pot on the serving table to keep warm and others will be set out on our buffet serving dishes.  We've got an oven, stove top, roasting pan, and a ginormous grill on the patio.  The sky is the limit in terms of prep/cooking options.  And the weather is starting to "cool off" so the patio should be comfortable enough to grill up some things if necessary (grilled pizza, skewers, hot dogs, burgers, brats, etc).   

Any requests or offers? 

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 06:06:44 PM »

Well, I found out that I'll be there if you'll accept another GTer. And the best part is that I'm in Chandler as well, so I'll be nearby to begin with. Unfortunately, I don't cook. But I'll be glad to contribute to your chip and dip fund. And I can always grab a few things easily, as I work right out of one of the local Fry's.

I would've joined you and KD with some of your parties in the past, but unfortunately it has conflicted with me trying to save the world over in the D&D thread. And everybody needs the party Paladin. biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 06:22:52 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on September 24, 2008, 06:06:44 PM

Well, I found out that I'll be there if you'll accept another GTer.

Absolutely! 

And the best part is that I'm in Chandler as well, so I'll be nearby to begin with. Unfortunately, I don't cook. But I'll be glad to contribute to your chip and dip fund.

Contributions will obviously not be required, but any willingness to contribute is always appreciated.  Once we have a better handle on what exactly we hope to have on hand I'll post updates on what willing contributors can bring.

I would've joined you and KD with some of your parties in the past, but unfortunately it has conflicted with me trying to save the world over in the D&D thread. And everybody needs the party Paladin. biggrin

Saving the world is a noble responsibility.  We understand your prior commitments and would never expect the world to take a back seat to a fabulous Rock Band party.  Without the world we'd have no PeteRock.   icon_wink

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 06:22:52 PM

Without the world we'd have no PeteRock.   icon_wink

eek  I thought God created PeteRock and then the earth???   eek
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on September 24, 2008, 06:35:00 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 06:22:52 PM

Without the world we'd have no PeteRock.   icon_wink

eek  I thought God created PeteRock and then the earth???   eek

I don't read the script.  The script reads me.

USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 11:30:57 PM »

Holy crap I get to go home.  Even now I have orders to return to Iraq November 1st.  Just to go home to see my loved ones again before I leave was unbelievable, until GT stepped in and helped me.  What can I say? I can't thank you all enough for what the GT community has done.  I am deeply moved and honored to be part of this community. 

I will be arriving at phoenix on the 10th and leaving on the 13th.  I hope to see some of you there.  Take care everyone.

Oh and go Niners!

P.S. - I like meat.  Please have your wife cook that cool english muffin thingies

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 11:44:06 PM »

You deserve it dude. It's the least we can do for our resident ass kicking hero-pirate. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, which I am really bummed about. I desperately wanted to go, but I'll  be in Disneyland almost the entire week before that Saturday. I don't think I'll be able to get away from the family for those additional days. However, on that Saturday at 4 pm, I will crack open a brew and toast you from the San Francisco bay area. Enjoy your time back in the States.

Oh, and I'll be rooting for the Niners as well.
drifter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »

We should set a time for all of us remote folks to raise a glass in toast at the same time as you chuckleheads.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 12:10:14 AM »

Dang, I'll miss it by a week.   Glad you're coming home Kato, you deserve it.    I'll be raising a glass for you.  thumbsup

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
DamageInc

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 01:16:54 AM »

I can make a pretty good pasta salad, or I can bring some Chick-Fil-A platters

javahead

Coffee is Murder!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »

I'm in for that!

Jesters Do It Till Ya Smile! ©
          \|/ ____ \|/
        ~@_/ Oo \_@~
          /_( \__/ )_\
             \__U_/
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »

Quote from: DamageInc on September 25, 2008, 01:16:54 AM

It'll be a full house - the more food the better I'd imagine.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
DamageInc

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 02:58:43 PM »

Done, I'll bring it all

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »

Uhm, you people need to be putting this shit up on youtube.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 03:14:19 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on September 25, 2008, 02:50:37 PM

It'll be a full house - the more food the better I'd imagine.

My preference would be the pasta salad as we very rarely buy pre-made food or prepared trays (outside of the typical vegetable or fruit tray).  Although be forewarned that celery is considered an abomination in our house.   ninja   But, who doesn't like Chick-Fil-A, and I am certainly not going to be picky about anything guests are willing to contribute.   

But, I'm actually kind of considering making it somewhat of a barbecue, and sides are always an issue.  This weekend we're having a 55th birthday party for my mother-in-law while she and my father-in-law are in town and we're expecting about 20 to 25 people.  The food layout will primarily be snacks, appetizers, finger foods, etc.  But no actual meal.  Because we'll be doing the party-food thing just two weeks before Kato's gathering I'd almost rather fire up the grill and have a festive barbecue with some kind of actual meal as many of us will probably be party-fooded out.  Nothing beats standing over a hot grill while a few grill spectators stand nearby grunting, guzzling beer, and commenting on the BTU output while laughter and festive sounds echo from inside.  Guests can wander around the house, relax in the living room, enjoy the warm Arizona evening outside, perhaps toss a frisbee or football around, play fetch with the dogs.  While the weather looks to be a bit warm this week it looks like the day of the party should be a bit more comfortable, in the high 80's, low 90's at the hottest part of the day and the evening is expected to drop into the 70's. 

But don't worry, Kato, we'll have the crab-and-cheese english muffins.   icon_biggrin

This is obviously all subject to change if the triple-digit temperatures continue into mid to late October.  And, putting together an actual meal can get expensive depending on the number of people in attendance.  I may be revising our party approach as the date nears and we have a better handle on how many will be attending.   

Quote from: drifter on September 25, 2008, 12:06:37 AM

We should set a time for all of us remote folks to raise a glass in toast at the same time as you chuckleheads.

That actually sounds like a fun idea.  "The Great Kato Toast."  For all who unfortunately are unable to attend we can select a specific time for all party-goers and remote partiers alike to raise their glasses in a toast to Kato.  As Daylight Saving Time doesn't end until November 2nd Arizona will be on Pacific time on the date of the party, which is three hours earlier than Eastern time.  Keep this in mind as people suggest a time for the celebratory toast.   
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:19:00 PM by PeteRock » Logged

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

Quote from: DamageInc on September 25, 2008, 02:58:43 PM

Done, I'll bring it all

icon_eek

You guys are awesome.

Zero

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 07:05:49 PM »

Pete - trying to get my travel plans together...going to see if I can make it.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 07:15:10 PM »

Quote from: Zero on September 25, 2008, 07:05:49 PM

Awesome.   icon_biggrin  I see that your profile says "Seattle/Phoenix" for location.  Since you've obviously spent some time in Phoenix I assume you know your way around, but if you need any help from our end let me know.  There's a Best Western right in Chandler approximately 1 suburban block from our house and their rates look to be around $80 to $90 a night.  I feel bad that we can't provide lodging to any out-of-town travelers, but contrary to the fabulous PeteRock reputation, our home isn't very big. 

Zero

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 07:43:01 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 25, 2008, 07:15:10 PM

Quote from: Zero on September 25, 2008, 07:05:49 PM

Awesome.   icon_biggrin  I see that your profile says "Seattle/Phoenix" for location.  Since you've obviously spent some time in Phoenix I assume you know your way around, but if you need any help from our end let me know.  There's a Best Western right in Chandler approximately 1 suburban block from our house and their rates look to be around $80 to $90 a night.  I feel bad that we can't provide lodging to any out-of-town travelers, but contrary to the fabulous PeteRock reputation, our home isn't very big. 

No problem...I actually live in Phoenix (way up north, about 20 minutes north of Ron!), but I work up in Seattle.  So at least 1/2 the time I'm up in Seattle.
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 07:45:19 PM »

Webcam FTW!

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 07:57:18 PM »

Quote from: Zero on September 25, 2008, 07:43:01 PM

.....way up north, about 20 minutes north of Ron!....

Christ, that's like.....um.....

icon_wink

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

As much as I would love to hop a weekender flight out, the budget just won't support it.  icon_frown  Stupid creditors and wanting their money back.

But if there's a repeat performance once they send you back to the World for good, I will do everything in my power to make it to the sequel.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DamageInc

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 01:18:09 AM »

My preference would be the pasta salad as we very rarely buy pre-made food or prepared trays (outside of the typical vegetable or fruit tray).  Although be forewarned that celery is considered an abomination in our house.      But, who doesn't like Chick-Fil-A, and I am certainly not going to be picky about anything guests are willing to contribute.   

I agree, as I shop for the most part only at Fresh-n-Easy. I could bring those fresh grill packs they sell instead.
At UFC fights that a buddy sometimes hosts he has the Chcik-Fil-A and people eat the chicken nuggets like its an addictive substance

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 02:40:13 AM »

Quote from: DamageInc on September 26, 2008, 01:18:09 AM

My preference would be the pasta salad as we very rarely buy pre-made food or prepared trays (outside of the typical vegetable or fruit tray).  Although be forewarned that celery is considered an abomination in our house.      But, who doesn't like Chick-Fil-A, and I am certainly not going to be picky about anything guests are willing to contribute.   

I agree, as I shop for the most part only at Fresh-n-Easy. I could bring those fresh grill packs they sell instead.
At UFC fights that a buddy sometimes hosts he has the Chcik-Fil-A and people eat the chicken nuggets like its an addictive substance

Like I said, I'm not going to complain about items guests wish to contribute.  The fact that you're willing to bring anything is appreciated, and I leave the choice up to you.  I certainly love me some Chick-Fil-A and I am sure that it would go like wildfire.  And if there is anything left, given how late our social gatherings run and how much we (i.e. how much I) drink, leftovers will inevitably be ravenously scarfed down in a drunken stupor to allevate any potential hangovers.  Being that we normally cook everything ourselves, having something come in the door ready to fire down would be somewhat refreshing.  And, well, frankly it's fucking good.   drool 

I'll leave it up to you.  Pasta salad and/or Chick-Fil-A.  Actually, the more we talk about it the more I want nuggets.   ninja

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 11:52:53 AM »

Chick-Fil-A is my sinful delight, I would LOVE if you brought some smile
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2008, 12:09:31 PM »

Chik-fil-A nugget platters are one of my favoritest get together muchables. You'd be hard pressed to find a more tasty and welcome pre-made party tray from anywhere, much less another fast food joint. They are universally welcomed. Even amongst health food nuts. Not that I'll be there. I'm just sayin'.

P.S. - Welcome home and have a fan-damn-tastic time Kato. I'll happily join the nationwide "raise-a-glass to Kato" moment when the time gets nailed down. Just think, we'll all be able to say, "I knew him way before he was President." Seriously! An azn pirate war-hero gamer? With both parties rushing to have the first (insert descriptor here) in the White House, how can he NOT run?!?  icon_wink

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2008, 01:55:27 PM »

I've made an update to the original post showing both guest lists (in-person and in-spirit), and I've also included an update on "The Great Kato Toast".  I've tentatively scheduled the toast to take place at 6pm Arizona time (same as Pacific), but I am willing to adjust the time if necessary. 

USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on September 26, 2008, 11:52:53 AM

Chick-Fil-A is my sinful delight, I would LOVE if you brought some smile

So are ya coming? I know its very expensive for you, but if you can make it that would be awesome.  Same for the rest of the GT crew here.  Oh and chick-fil-a is fantastic! 

Quote from: PeteRock on September 26, 2008, 01:55:27 PM

I've made an update to the original post showing both guest lists (in-person and in-spirit), and I've also included an update on "The Great Kato Toast".  I've tentatively scheduled the toast to take place at 6pm Arizona time (same as Pacific), but I am willing to adjust the time if necessary. 

I hope thats the 2nd or last drink of the night or else I will pass out shortly after that (lightweight-drinking skillz)

Quote from: CrayolaSmoker on September 26, 2008, 12:09:31 PM

Chik-fil-A nugget platters are one of my favoritest get together muchables. You'd be hard pressed to find a more tasty and welcome pre-made party tray from anywhere, much less another fast food joint. They are universally welcomed. Even amongst health food nuts. Not that I'll be there. I'm just sayin'.

P.S. - Welcome home and have a fan-damn-tastic time Kato. I'll happily join the nationwide "raise-a-glass to Kato" moment when the time gets nailed down. Just think, we'll all be able to say, "I knew him way before he was President." Seriously! An azn pirate war-hero gamer? With both parties rushing to have the first (insert descriptor here) in the White House, how can he NOT run?!?  icon_wink

When I am president (with dogmeat as my chief of staff), I will make bud light lime the only beer available in the U.S.   icon_twisted

I will also pardon all asian drivers' traffic tickets (its not their fault, its in their genes)

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: