http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 12:34:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW-Which freakin' realm am I in?  (Read 2070 times)
DevoutSinner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2005, 11:30:55 PM »

After logging in, it asked me to choose a realm. How do I know which realm my characters are in? I have no idea. Does this have something to do with the down time today? Help a brother out.
Doomboy
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 11:38:39 PM »

I believe it might have something to do with the server your characters are on being down.  It should list how many characters you have next to each server, if you have any on that server.

On mine, at least, it lists the servers by my number of characters, if I have any, and then it lists the rest alphabetically.

When there's no more room in hell, Jack Thompson will walk the earth.
Lordnine
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 01:15:35 AM »

It should also list the last realm you used a character in on the screen before you log in in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
Valael
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 11:12:42 AM »

Worse comes to worse, you can go through all 88 servers one at a time until you find it.

If I added a sig, would you read it?
Gedd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 02:31:12 PM »

On the realm list, there will be a number indicating how many characters you have on that server next to the server name.  I also believe that any servers you have characters on appear at the top of the list.

However, you normally only see this screen if your realm is down.  If your realm is up, you'll be taken from the login screen to the character select screen automatically.
EngineNo9
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 02:54:45 PM »

First off, know that you can sort the realms by any of the headings up top, so to find the one(s) with your character(s) click on the characters tab and it should sort by the ones that have the most on them.

Sadly, I have also noticed that often my secondary character on a different server is often not listed in that server brower even though I get him if I go into that specific server.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: