http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 05:30:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW: How many hours have you been playing?  (Read 2110 times)
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2004, 01:34:45 PM »

This is scary.  I found it in the read me file (who reads those?).

Type /played and it will report the total amount of time you've played the game with that character.

I started playing the Final Stress Test around noon on Friday.  My total time so far with my one character?  12 hours, 12 minutes and 56 seconds!  Yikes!  Many first-person shooters would be done by now.  I'm just level 10.

Can you say digital crack?

What's your total time?
Pharaoh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 02:52:22 PM »

Final Time: 29 Days, 12 Hours, 14 Minutes.

May you live long in Beta Heaven my Paladin friend! You never did get your stupid talents!
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 06:44:56 PM »

I <3 Panzer..
SWOON
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 06:59:52 PM »

I played all my beta toons about 200 hours total...but I was only in it for a fraction of the time of Pharaoh and Eightball amongst others.
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 08:32:27 PM »

Quote from: "warning"
This is scary.  I found it in the read me file (who reads those?).

Type /played and it will report the total amount of time you've played the game with that character.

I started playing the Final Stress Test around noon on Friday.  My total time so far with my one character?  12 hours, 12 minutes and 56 seconds!  Yikes!  Many first-person shooters would be done by now.  I'm just level 10.

Can you say digital crack?

What's your total time?
WoW is digital crack, yes.

I have 47 hours on my 21 Warlock.  And the stress test is hardly a week old.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 08:36:11 PM »

LE, the only good thing about (well, at least from a CB standpoint) wasting all this time on your ST character is that when we start the real game, you will be able to get to 20 in about half that time...well..maybe 2/3-3/4.

I mean, I have a freaking map of where and what I want to do once the game goes live biggrin
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2004, 09:19:41 PM »

Quote from: "Rage"
LE, the only good thing about (well, at least from a CB standpoint) wasting all this time on your ST character is that when we start the real game, you will be able to get to 20 in about half that time...well..maybe 2/3-3/4.

I mean, I have a freaking map of where and what I want to do once the game goes live biggrin
Yeah, playing the ST/OB will really help the time it takes me to level and such... especially since I'm pretty sure I'll be playing an Undead Warlock in retail.

Right now I'm an Herbalist/Alchemist that's rolling in cash, but I dunno if I'll do that again come retail.  Herb/Alch requires a lot of time to go around digging up roots and picking flowers and whatnot... which I was more than willing to do in ST/OB, but which I might consider boring in retail, I dunno...

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004, 10:10:17 PM »

You will need the potions or at least something else just as an addition to your character-since most other things will not be of any use to you except tailoring or perhaps engineering.

I suggest you stick with the two you have, you now know how to use it, the potions are very useful, and you can make good money off of it.

Dont worry about rolling in the dough, AH items and spells will get so expensive soon it will be tough for you to keep up.

At least for the guilds sake (since it seems clear Alliacen is going to win) why dont you try a Gnome or Human Warlock/mage, something so you can see if you would find it tolerable to play Alliance with us-plus you would have an all new experience in, quite frankly, better realized zones on the Alliance side.
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2004, 11:07:09 PM »

Quote from: "Rage"
You will need the potions or at least something else just as an addition to your character-since most other things will not be of any use to you except tailoring or perhaps engineering.

I suggest you stick with the two you have, you now know how to use it, the potions are very useful, and you can make good money off of it.

Dont worry about rolling in the dough, AH items and spells will get so expensive soon it will be tough for you to keep up.

At least for the guilds sake (since it seems clear Alliacen is going to win) why dont you try a Gnome or Human Warlock/mage, something so you can see if you would find it tolerable to play Alliance with us-plus you would have an all new experience in, quite frankly, better realized zones on the Alliance side.
I don't intend on playing with the CG guild.  The majority seems to want PvE-Alliance, which is the exact opposite of what I want:  PvP-Horde.

And as much as Blizzard favors the Alliance, I'm still sticking with the Horde, specifically, the Undead.  After growing up in the inky darkness of Deathknell, Brill, the Under City and Silver Pine, I just can't see it happening any differently.

Plus, the Alliance just sucks.  People are stupider, less talented at PVP, more prone to griefing, etc.  I mean, jesus, Alliance has Gnomes.  Every griefing piece of shit is going to play one of those cute bubbly-loli pricks.

While I don't know if I'll stay with a Warlock, (the Mage's teleportation abilities are really tempting), I know for a fact I'm staying with the Horde.  Nothing against you and the CG guild, but, there you go.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: