http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 05:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW - 5.4 live - Siege of Orgrimmar  (Read 433 times)
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2013, 02:30:27 PM »

Trailer

This patch goes live today with a host of changes.  I've been soloing a Monk 69 for about a week and I have my Shammy to lvl 87.  Hit a walll with him not sure I live Pandaria zone

Anyway, anyone still playing?

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 09:17:43 PM »

Thought about giving it a go again. When last I played the level cap was 60...But I know that Elder Scrolls Online is chugging down the line, and I'm waiting at the station for that one.

But bravo to Blizzard, they have milked this title, and then milked it some more. What a success story.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 01:51:14 PM »

New warchief is Vol'jin and I think Jaina Proudmore is going to be following Arthas path and will be the next big baddie for the last expansion before WoW 2

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 09:41:14 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 19, 2013, 01:51:14 PM

New warchief is Vol'jin and I think Jaina Proudmore is going to be following Arthas path and will be the next big baddie for the last expansion before WoW 2

There will be 2 more expansions. 90-95 and 95-100. There have been hints about going back to fight the demons in their own dimension this time or maybe down to Azshara.

I've been playing a bit with Pet Battles which have been surprisingly addictive and jumping in and out of the new raids. With the Looking for Raid concept and raids broken into small wings, it only takes about an hour or so to knock out some easy raid content. Some nice solo stuff that's been put in so there is always something interesting to do. The latest patch added an island where you can gear every 90 you have to raid quality gear, so gearing isn't a concern at this point either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: