http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 01:43:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wh40k - Dawn of War MP  (Read 1640 times)
MeSlayer
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2004, 05:16:16 AM »

Not sure if this should go into the PC gaming section - sorry if this is the wrong fourm.  But I recently picked up DoW retail after playing the hell out of the beta (mostly with gg'ers) but there isnt an "intermediate" to pop into, just a bunch of gibberish named rooms (to me anyways)

So where is "the place" that yall who have the retail hang out on there?  Still making the "gonegold - tinyfuzz" games?  I abhor playing random people on the internet, especially in a game like DoW where I sit there and chat about how I just got my butt kicked afterwards, and try and dissect what happened.  I found that many of the GG guys were the same...

Itd be nice to play retail with some of you guys : )
AgtFox
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 05:17:01 AM »

FYI...you're in the right place for this.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 04:55:37 PM »

My gaming time is pretty short. I only play on the weekends.

I've played a grand total of 1 game online. It was a compstomp with Ahardplace and Valheuri.

Generally though I've been trying to organize everyone into the Infernus sector. AFAIK the only other people there are the Penny Arcade forumers, who also organize games like we try to do. So if there's no Gone Golders...  you can always try to piggyback on the PA games. Check their forums for their password.

Luckily the skirmish AI has been much improved. But it's like methadone for a heroin addict.

Admittedly, Kohan II is sucking up a lot of my time. And I'm slowly working my way through the single player campaigns.

Just Hiro will do.
Jow
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 03:13:33 PM »

A few of us have been popping on Infernus Sector.  My gaming time is pretty restricted as well and not even the weekends are dependable at this point, but I'll show up when I can.  Keep an eye out for OrpheoGG, Kepow, Durwoodx, or Noundalf as they seem to play somewhat regularly.
Valhuerdi
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 11:54:25 PM »

I'll pop in there now and then.
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2004, 03:07:25 AM »

Grr... university firewall still blocks DoW ports.  One of these days, when I'm back home, I'll give you guys a good game.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: