http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 10:23:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two WoW Questions  (Read 1118 times)
Scuba-V
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2005, 10:53:07 PM »

One: Did the ConsoleGold guild get going and if so what is it's name and website?

Two: Have the servers stabilized yet such that it isn't always laggy with big queues?

I'm really antsy to start playing, but I don't dare begin the countdown on my free month before the dust settles regarding the servers.

Who reads these anyway?
leo8877
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 11:27:22 PM »

1.  I think there are two of them on Whisperwind.

2.  Depends on what server you create your character on.  Some servers seems to have problems all the time.  Others do not.
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 11:41:01 PM »

Quote from: "Scuba-V"
One: Did the ConsoleGold guild get going and if so what is it's name and website?

Two: Have the servers stabilized yet such that it isn't always laggy with big queues?

I'm really antsy to start playing, but I don't dare begin the countdown on my free month before the dust settles regarding the servers.

There's the "unofficial" CG guild Almost Heroes.  Our website is here. We are on Whisperwind and are Alliance.  You would be quite welcome to join us.

Also on Whisperwind is The Wanderers who are playing Horde.  Several CG regulars belong to them but they also draw from Octopus Overlords as well.  They are also huge (200+ members if I remember correctly).

As far as the server goes I've had some problems on Whisperwind but I'm not the kind of person who plays 24/7.  Those freaks who do obviously run into more problems.
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 11:56:58 PM »

You are welcome on Whisperwind and join Almost Heroes.  I haven't witnessed any waiting queues on that server.
Jafisob
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2005, 07:15:41 PM »

Quote from: "Torfish"
You are welcome on Whisperwind and join Almost Heroes.  I haven't witnessed any waiting queues on that server.

For a good friendly guild I also recomend Almost Heroes on Whisperwind alliance.

I have also played with the Wanderers in other games and they are a good group.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: