http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 08:26:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trackmania Nations  (Read 1123 times)
Chesspieceface
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2009, 01:57:31 AM »

See Last Post.

Server is closed, it was mostly full for several hours straight tons of ladder points.  Will post again next time.

X-post smile

In case any one wants to play I'll have a trackmania nations server running for the next 3-4 hours or so. Moliere and I will be in for probably a couple of hours anyway. If you are curious you can get Nations free at http://trackmania.com and be up and playing in a couple minutes. The game has digital control for gas and brake but and analog control is enabled and best for steering.

I have United Forever and would love to compete at it, but for now I'll keep to hosting the free content.

The server is called Octopus Overlords, no password in case a few racers can draw a bigger pool. It is 5 minute, Time Attack, with Ladder Play enabled. Standard Nadeo Blue Nations Stadium Tracks.

Come on in. If it looks empty its because I'm spectating, I'll hop in if anyone else does slywink

It will be easiest to find the server if you add me 'ChessPieceFace' as a friend in game.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 11:44:42 PM by Chesspieceface » Logged
Moliere
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 05:52:17 AM »

Good fun. 3 hours of Track Mania. We had almost a full server of 16 drivers for most of the time just running the Blue standard courses instead of the crazy unplayable user made courses.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Chesspieceface
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »

Having controller issues: server cancelled for now. But add my nick as a friend!

There will be a server tonight called 'OO-GT' with no PW.  Starting about 7pm PST and ending around 11pm or whenever everyone I know is cleared out.  Same as before if no one is racing come on in and warmup!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 04:07:41 AM by Chesspieceface » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: