http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 10:13:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 78   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars: The Old Republic announced  (Read 129966 times)
Blackjack
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: September 28, 2011, 06:36:21 PM »

When I finally got to see/hear dev Georg Zoeller in that interview the other day, guess whom he reminded me of? The blacksmith in the starting area of Age of Conan! "Go now!" He looks and sounds just like him. icon_smile

Anyway, saw a wee update on what objects the Counselor will be tossing...
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9439037#edit9439037
Quote from: Zoeller
...the Consular now pulls from a list of random objects. It's not dependent on the environment.
So it seems a bit more like the Gravity Controller's propel power in City of Heroes (random objects tossed), in that regard.

I guess the concern was that if based on say, a Tatooine environment, you'd just be summoning and tossing clods of dirt and sand all day long.

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
cheeba

View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: September 28, 2011, 10:48:20 PM »

I'll just be glad they're not throwing septic tanks anymore. Sheesh. You'd get hit by a hundred septic tanks whenever you played a warzone.

Btw, anyone currently in Beta that is playing? I'm having the same problem many, many people are having where the launcher isn't working. I'd like to try dl'ing someone else's launcher.exe and see if that works.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: September 28, 2011, 11:35:22 PM »

Quote from: cheeba on September 28, 2011, 10:48:20 PM

I'll just be glad they're not throwing septic tanks anymore. Sheesh. You'd get hit by a hundred septic tanks whenever you played a warzone.

Btw, anyone currently in Beta that is playing? I'm having the same problem many, many people are having where the launcher isn't working. I'd like to try dl'ing someone else's launcher.exe and see if that works.

have you tried waiting like the notice says?  personally I don't feel like waiting so I haven't bothered.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
cheeba

View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: September 29, 2011, 12:26:33 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 28, 2011, 11:35:22 PM

have you tried waiting like the notice says?  personally I don't feel like waiting so I haven't bothered.

That's not the problem I'm having. That wait thing is because people changed their e-mail addresses and it looks like BioWare didn't get the change right.

My problem is installing the client. It appears there's a registry entry somewhere that is not getting uninstalled. Whenever I download the new launcher it says it's the 9/13/2011 version. But apparently someone on the forum tried transferring the updated launcher to his computer that's not able to install it and it's not working either.

So I guess no beta testing for me. Yay BioWare. They are really causing me some concern here. For some reason it appears they don't like ATI much or something. Last beta the holograms didn't work on most ATI cards. Now the current 11.8 ATI drivers are completely incompatible with the game. And they pretty much don't ever say a word.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:30:05 AM by cheeba » Logged
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: September 29, 2011, 12:54:40 AM »

Just once I'd like to download a Beta of a game I was looking forward to and it wouldn't work...................Because that would be the first beta I've ever been invited into...at least I'd be able to say I got in.. icon_eek

I apply for these beta's all the time not once have I gotten in. I always have up to date system spec's...good connection speed, been playing for years, yadda yadda yadda. Wonder why???

Grace: Unmerited favor.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: September 29, 2011, 12:55:39 AM »

Hey boys and girls, guess what?  Its a beta test!  You know where they allow the public to test the game for flaws so they can stomp them out for release?  People whining about difficulties while beta testing come off sounding like they feel the are entitled to something.  Bioware doesnt owe you answers, they dont owe you anything. Youre going to run into issues during this time, thats kind of the whole point of testing.  If beta testing gets your panties in a bunch, you know what? You have an option.  Dont play the game, because this isnt free play time because youre special, its bug finding time.  

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: September 29, 2011, 01:19:12 AM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on September 29, 2011, 12:55:39 AM

Hey boys and girls, guess what?  It's a beta test!  You know where they allow the public to test the game for flaws so they can stomp them out for release?  People whining about difficulties while beta testing come off sounding like they feel the are entitled to something.  Bioware doesn't owe you answers, they don't owe you anything. You're going to run into issues during this time, that's kind of the whole point of testing.  If beta testing gets your panties in a bunch, you know what? You have an option.  Don't play the game, because this isn't free play time because you're special, its bug finding time.  

it's kinda hard to beta test when the game doesn't want to start or takes up to 20 minutes of your free time to actually start running.

ps.  you owe me seven apostrophes.

Because I can,
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: September 29, 2011, 01:27:29 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 29, 2011, 01:19:12 AM

Maybe you can work out some kind of exchange for the four capitals you owe him.

- Ash
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: September 29, 2011, 02:28:27 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 29, 2011, 01:19:12 AM

Hey boys and girls, guess what?  It's a beta test!  You know where they allow the public to test the game for flaws so they can stomp them out for release?  People whining about difficulties while beta testing come off sounding like they feel the are entitled to something.  Bioware doesn't owe you answers, they don't owe you anything. You're going to run into issues during this time, that's kind of the whole point of testing.  If beta testing gets your panties in a bunch, you know what? You have an option.  Don't play the game, because this isn't free play time because you're special, its bug finding time.  

it's kinda hard to beta test when the game doesn't want to start or takes up to 20 minutes of your free time to actually start running.

Could you please submit your apostrophe issue to our grammatical review department?  Thank you for participating in our post beta.

cheeba

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: September 29, 2011, 03:37:14 AM »

Hey boys and girls, guess what?  Its a beta test!  You know where they allow the public to test the game for flaws so they can stomp them out for release?  People whining about difficulties while beta testing come off sounding like they feel the are entitled to something.  Bioware doesnt owe you answers, they dont owe you anything. Youre going to run into issues during this time, thats kind of the whole point of testing.  If beta testing gets your panties in a bunch, you know what? You have an option.  Dont play the game, because this isnt free play time because youre special, its bug finding time.  

Oh for fuck's sake. It's like Godwin's rule, anytime you list a problem with a Beta someone always screams, "it's a beta!"

No shit they don't owe me anything. If you read my post closely I never said they did. I did mention that I am concerned with the problems they're having. As I'm not a total flipping moron I do realize there are going to be problems in a beta, but when there are consistent problems with ATI cards over two builds and several months, that, to me, is not a good thing. When the game outright does not work with the current ATI drivers, I don't think that's a good thing. That, combined with some severe problems they are having with 64-bit operating systems causes me concern when the game is supposed to be released in only a couple months.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: September 29, 2011, 05:42:45 AM »

I got this from Amazon today (I guess this could be bad news for dial-up customers -- I'm sure there are some -- hoping to have their discs by Dec. 20):
We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on July 21 2011 (Order# 104-0467807-6989050). The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

"Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle"
    Previous estimated arrival date: January 04 2012
    New estimated arrival date: December 23 2011
It doesn't bother me per se if that's really when it ships, though I think anyone really counting on the discs for their install might be a little peeved.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: September 29, 2011, 08:45:00 AM »

Quote from: cheeba on September 29, 2011, 03:37:14 AM

Oh for fuck's sake. It's like Godwin's rule, anytime you list a problem with a Beta someone always screams, "it's a beta!"

No shit they don't owe me anything. If you read my post closely I never said they did. I did mention that I am concerned with the problems they're having. As I'm not a total flipping moron I do realize there are going to be problems in a beta, but when there are consistent problems with ATI cards over two builds and several months, that, to me, is not a good thing. When the game outright does not work with the current ATI drivers, I don't think that's a good thing. That, combined with some severe problems they are having with 64-bit operating systems causes me concern when the game is supposed to be released in only a couple months.

Its a beta - Thats what they are for!

Its fun to read about the game, and not being in the beta. Each week my hopes go alternatively up and down, sideways and across, with each thing people post and talk about :-D

I preordered some time ago, and it will probably be fun for me for a few months. Then the harcore grinding will set in, and I'll move on, and come back when they have expanded and redone the game and take the trip through it again. Thats usually the way these MMO's work out for me and my friends. I am looking forward to it though

A new one
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: September 29, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »

Quote from: cheeba on September 29, 2011, 03:37:14 AM

Well maybe its just things dont translate real well over the internet or maybe I misinterpreted your intentions but you came off like a whiny self entitled little punk.  Still the point is valid no matter how much you swear and rail against it.  People say " Its a beta " because it is,  you dont need some "rule" to understand that, just some common sense.

Regarding the ATI issues, this is a huge investment for them.  If the ATI issue is as pervasive as you claim, I have to believe they are working directly with ATI to straighten those issues out.  I doubt they would put up a firm release date if they didnt believe they could fix those issues.  Perhaps youre concerns are valid and they wont meet the release date but its a major gamble for them if they dont and with over 100 million invested, I have faith they will fix the problems.   

cheeba

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: September 29, 2011, 02:09:53 PM »

I'm not concerned they're going to miss the release date at all. The game is going to ship then, I'm sure of that. My concern is for what state it ships in.
Quote from: Razgon
I preordered some time ago, and it will probably be fun for me for a few months. Then the harcore grinding will set in, and I'll move on, and come back when they have expanded and redone the game and take the trip through it again. Thats usually the way these MMO's work out for me and my friends. I am looking forward to it though

It's not really a "hardcore grinding" kind of game. Well it is, but it's "quest grinding" instead of just grinding on the same mobs. You will absolutely get tired of some of the planets. There are so many quests that you can't wait to leave the planet by the time your story takes you to the next world. It's kind of a funny thing, seeing a new quest-giver and thinking, "no! no more!"
raydude

SPICE! Nomnomnomnom

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: September 29, 2011, 02:21:55 PM »

Quote from: cheeba on September 29, 2011, 02:09:53 PM

It's not really a "hardcore grinding" kind of game. Well it is, but it's "quest grinding" instead of just grinding on the same mobs. You will absolutely get tired of some of the planets. There are so many quests that you can't wait to leave the planet by the time your story takes you to the next world. It's kind of a funny thing, seeing a new quest-giver and thinking, "no! no more!"

Sounds like it is linear then, in the sense that you can't leave a planet until ALL quests on it are done. I was kind of hoping maybe some of the quests were one-offs, that you can choose to do anytime in the story. That way you could leave a planet, do some quests on another planet, then come back to the original planet and do more quests.

A Pew Research Center poll found nearly half of Americans hold the false belief that TARP was passed under President Obama, while only 34 percent know it originated under Bush.
"Oh yeah?" Bush replied. "50% of the people were wrong."
cheeba

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: September 29, 2011, 03:09:22 PM »

Quote from: raydude on September 29, 2011, 02:21:55 PM

Sounds like it is linear then, in the sense that you can't leave a planet until ALL quests on it are done. I was kind of hoping maybe some of the quests were one-offs, that you can choose to do anytime in the story. That way you could leave a planet, do some quests on another planet, then come back to the original planet and do more quests.

It is absolutely linear. However, you can leave a planet before all quests are done. You have your main storyline quest - Sith Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Knight, etc, that takes you to each planet. These are clearly listed under Storyline quest. Then there are the non-storyline quests. You'll see them listed as "Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series" - and they're optional. In general you will want to do them, however, so you are not under-leveled when you get to the next planet. That mostly won't be a problem unless you are really skipping quests, though. In fact, you'll be over-leveled if you do ALL quests, including the heroics. You can always come back and do the Bonus Series quests on a planet later, but then it'll be way easy and the rewards won't be worth it. Worth it for the story maybe.
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: September 29, 2011, 04:42:21 PM »

How big are the planets?  Part of the problem I've had with the last few MMO's I've tried is how small they felt.  I want something that feels big.  And something where if I start multiple characters I can go through different content.

cheeba

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: September 29, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »

Quote from: faide on September 29, 2011, 04:42:21 PM

How big are the planets?  Part of the problem I've had with the last few MMO's I've tried is how small they felt.  I want something that feels big.  And something where if I start multiple characters I can go through different content.

Depends on the planet. The starting worlds are pretty small but you're off them after a few hours at level 10ish. Then the capital planet is bigger but not huge or anything. Once you get to Tatooine, around level 25, that's when things start getting pretty darn big. The Dune Sea is pretty huge, though nothing like the vastness you'd find in a game like Star Wars Galaxies.

If you want to experience different content across characters you should probably switch off between light and dark. Once you get off the starting world of a faction (Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent share Hutta as their starting world and Sith Warrior and Inquisitor share Korriban, for example) then you're running into pretty much the same things.
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: September 29, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »

Today, we’re excited to announce that we are sending out a batch of invites!

Check your e-mail, folks! And...

crybaby

- Ash
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: September 30, 2011, 01:00:29 AM »

Quote from: Asharak on September 29, 2011, 11:17:59 PM

Today, we’re excited to announce that we are sending out a batch of invites!

Check your e-mail, folks! And...

crybaby

- Ash
Guess what???? Me neither.  *Fist Shaking*  icon_razz

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: September 30, 2011, 01:47:49 AM »

So I just got some emails insinuating that I should be testing.  One asks me to take a survey about my testing experience.  The other says that I should pre-order (which I already did the day they were available) if I have been enjoying what I am playing.  The thing is...I never got any email about beta testing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:05 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on September 30, 2011, 01:47:49 AM

So I just got some emails insinuating that I should be testing.  One asks me to take a survey about my testing experience.  The other says that I should pre-order (which I already did the day they were available) if I have been enjoying what I am playing.  The thing is...I never got any email about beta testing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Same here. I assume they made a goof in their e-mail lists.

Or if you want to be REALLY optimistic, maybe you and I are on the "future testing list" and that got mixed up in their mass e-mailer tool.  icon_razz

If this happened to everybody, I suspect the forums will have some sort of explanation perhaps tomorrow.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: September 30, 2011, 02:02:49 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on September 30, 2011, 01:55:05 AM

So I just got some emails insinuating that I should be testing.  One asks me to take a survey about my testing experience.  The other says that I should pre-order (which I already did the day they were available) if I have been enjoying what I am playing.  The thing is...I never got any email about beta testing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Or if you want to be REALLY optimistic, maybe you and I are on the "future testing list" and that got mixed up in their mass e-mailer tool.  icon_razz

If this happened to everybody, I suspect the forums will have some sort of explanation perhaps tomorrow.

Massive tease...I got the same email.  Had to look through my old ones to make sure I didn't miss an email frown
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: September 30, 2011, 02:04:27 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on September 30, 2011, 01:55:05 AM

I received the same 2 emails.  I'm not currently a tester, and I already preordered.  I like the optimistic thought, but it seems like an email glitch.  Their site is down right now, probably due to so many people going there because of the emails.
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: September 30, 2011, 02:21:37 AM »

same e-mail.............someone's in the dog house... eek

Grace: Unmerited favor.
drifter

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: September 30, 2011, 02:32:52 AM »

I got them too.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: September 30, 2011, 03:49:32 AM »

Wow I guess we all got an invite and missed it.  I think Ill take the survey and let them know my key didnt work and I need a new one.

faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: September 30, 2011, 04:10:01 AM »

Also got the survey email.... Hoping it turns into an invite tomorrow !!

Booner

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: September 30, 2011, 04:58:09 AM »

To those who received this e-mail...you may want to log in to the "Tester" page on the official site. Sometimes that will update you beta status before your e-mail will.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: September 30, 2011, 05:18:05 AM »

E-mail mystery explained:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9508474#edit9508474
Quote from: AllisonBerryman
Earlier today, two e-mails were sent to members of the Star Wars: The Old Republic community. These e-mails were sent to a larger group than intended, and have caused some confusion in the community. We can confirm that these e-mails were from EA and BioWare and apologize for any confusion they have caused. Please note that receiving these e-mails does not affect your chances to be invited to test the game. Thank you all for your understanding!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9510719#edit9510719
These e-mails are from EA and BioWare, and they are not a scam. They were sent out earlier to a larger group than intended, and you can safely delete or ignore them. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding!
So it doesn't appear to be mean diddly. It just feels like someone rubbing salt in a wound and maybe whispering "Nyah nyah!" icon_razz Or maybe Lucy congratulating Charlie Brown on finally kicking the football and then saying "Ooops! I meant to send that to someone else!"  icon_smile

I assume most people got it. For those curious, the one e-mail said:
We hope you are enjoying participating in the Game Testing Program and want to thank you for helping shape the most anticipated MMO to date.

We've posted a fun short survey for game testers, and the results have been really interesting so far. Answer a few questions and see what your fellow testers are thinking. After the survey, hit the forums to talk about your experience or get gameplay tips.
[There's a graphical button labeled "Take the survey," which doesn't work in the e-mail, presumably since it was sent by mistake-bj]
The other was basically a "Hey, now that you've tried it, pre-order it!" e-mail.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:56:28 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: September 30, 2011, 10:07:31 AM »

So, because of the NDA, even if we were in, we wouldn't be able to say things like, "the game is much better than I thought it would be", or "the bounty hunter is one of the most fun classes I've ever played in an MMO!", or "the fact that every single quest is a mini cutscene with very good voice acting focused on my character, adds so much more to the experience than I thought it would", or "the combat feels great", or "the animations are excellent", or "the mini instances that allow you to do important missions alone without having to wait for an important npc to respawn really seems to work well and is a great idea", or "I've tried four different classes up to level 5, and all their storylines are pretty great so far". 

It's too bad really, because some of us might have a lot of really good things to say.

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: September 30, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »

So I just got some emails insinuating that I should be testing.  One asks me to take a survey about my testing experience.  The other says that I should pre-order (which I already did the day they were available) if I have been enjoying what I am playing.  The thing is...I never got any email about beta testing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Me too.  crybaby

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: September 30, 2011, 11:11:22 AM »

Quote from: Booner on September 30, 2011, 04:58:09 AM

To those who received this e-mail...you may want to log in to the "Tester" page on the official site. Sometimes that will update you beta status before your e-mail will.

crybaby

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: September 30, 2011, 12:33:54 PM »

lol the main thread about this in the official forums reached 588 pages in a few hours before Bioware posted their official explanation and closed the thread.  It was split between people who understood it was an unfortunate mistake and had some fun with it and those who threatened Bioware and demanded beta invites as restitution for their mental anguish.   I loved all of the threats to cancel pre-orders if Bioware didnt send them a beta invite asap.  Im sure that was effective. lol

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: September 30, 2011, 02:19:54 PM »

I didn't get any emails from them yesterday;  if they don't send me some I'm pre-cancelling my not yet placed pre-order due to mental angstiness.

Because I can,
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: September 30, 2011, 03:43:19 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 30, 2011, 02:19:54 PM

I didn't get any emails from them yesterday;  if they don't send me some I'm pre-cancelling my not yet placed pre-order due to mental angstiness.

Biowares legal department has issued the following statement:  " Any pre-cancelling of not yet placed orders, constitutes a double negative situation and thus implies consent to pre-order.  Pre-orders must be legally formalized no later than seven days from the making of such statements or you will be considered in non-compliance and further action can and will be taken, in accordance to pre-established legal remedies. "

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: September 30, 2011, 04:02:52 PM »

Quote from: Lockdown on September 30, 2011, 10:07:31 AM

So, because of the NDA, even if we were in, we wouldn't be able to say things like, "the game is much better than I thought it would be", or "the bounty hunter is one of the most fun classes I've ever played in an MMO!", or "the fact that every single quest is a mini cutscene with very good voice acting focused on my character, adds so much more to the experience than I thought it would", or "the combat feels great", or "the animations are excellent", or "the mini instances that allow you to do important missions alone without having to wait for an important npc to respawn really seems to work well and is a great idea", or "I've tried four different classes up to level 5, and all their storylines are pretty great so far". 

It's too bad really, because some of us might have a lot of really good things to say.
Thank you Lockdown for covering the kinds of topics that we don't know because of the NDA, but would like to know at some point.  Much appreciated. 

I'm just making a wild speculation here, but I bet the Bounty Hunter will be a fun class with a cool storyline.   
Booner

View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: September 30, 2011, 04:52:16 PM »

If I wasn't covered under the NDA, I'd really like to expand on Lockdowns 'speculative' comments in detail and let you know how 'right' his assumptions are. Especially on how many good things a tester could say about the game. I also wish I could recommend checking out the Imperial Agent class...but I can't because of that pesky NDA.ninja
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: September 30, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »

Quote from: Booner on September 30, 2011, 04:52:16 PM

If I wasn't covered under the NDA, I'd really like to expand on Lockdowns 'speculative' comments in detail and let you know how 'right' his assumptions are. Especially on how many good things a tester could say about the game. I also wish I could recommend checking out the Imperial Agent class...but I can't because of that pesky NDA.ninja

STOP MAKING ME BITTER THAT I'M NOT PLAYING!!!

- Ash
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: September 30, 2011, 06:17:23 PM »

I know you guys are just having fun, but those all still constitute breaking the NDA. frown

I don't even care about the game and am not buying it, but won't/can't say why.   Roll Eyes  You would think the people that LIKE the game would be better at adhering than the ones who don't.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 78   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: