http://gamingtrend.com
October 30, 2014, 06:30:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone hijacked my WoW account...long  (Read 23056 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2008, 06:09:19 PM »

Be warned this may happen to you. Keep in mind I have not used my WoW account since Oct 2006. It was suspended because of lack of payment. I have never given my account info to anyone..hell I dont know anyone. And I dont have viri or anything on my system. I run a full time virus scanner and spam and adware apps.

A little over a week ago I got this email....

Hello Brian,

This is an automated notification regarding the recent change(s) made to your World of Warcraft account daehawk.

Your password has recently been modified through the Account Management website.

*** If you made this password change, please disregard this notification.

However, if you did NOT make any changes to your password, we recommend you contact Blizzard Billing & Account Services for assistance keeping your account as secure as possible.

Billing & Account Services can be reached at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499 Mon-Fri, 8Am-8PM Pacific Time) or at [email protected].

Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives typically must lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Regards,

The World of Warcraft Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowindex/

Well hell...Im thinking its most likely fake and a phishing attempt to get my real info. So I mail Blizzard about it...

Hello Blizz. I recieved and email today from 'Blizzard stating my account password had been changed. It looks pretty real but is most likely a phishing attemp. I refuse to click any links in it and came to the official site to send you this email. I will copy past the entire letter below. Please help me to see if this is a real problem or just a phishing attempt. I have not accessed my account in over 1 year but I do not want anything changed. I plan to return one day.

Here is the enail i got....

Well Im thinking ok now they'll fix it. Then they send me another email saying I sent that one from an email account not registered to my account..ARGH...

Greetings,

The e-mail address you used to contact us is not registered to the World of Warcraft Account you are contacting us about. For privacy and security reasons, we are only able to discuss the Account through the registered email address. Furthermore, all Blizzard departments will only discuss the account with its registered user.

If you want to register a different email address on the account, please log in to the Account Management Quick Link in the upper-right corner of www.worldofwarcraft.com. You must have access to the old registered email address. If you are unable to access the old address and/or Account Management, please call our Billing personnel at 1-800-592-5499, or 1-800-041-378 if you are in Australia. Billing is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM to 8 PM, Pacific Standard Time. Billing can also be reached at [email protected], although they will be unable to assist with this matter via e-mail.

Bla bla b;ah etc etc. Ok Im getting mad now. Before I can reply with the right email client I get a new one from them saying my account is closed due to exploiting the economy or some such. So now I am mad and fire a new one to them.

Greetings Brian,

***Notice of Account Closure***

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account DAEHAWK. Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessments of the results of exploitation investigations, exploitative endeavors on your accounts have ultimately lead to their closure. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

As a result, this account will no longer be able to access any aspect of World of Warcraft. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/.

Thank you for your time and understanding of our position in this matter. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Regards,
Sikerius
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
www.worldofwarcraft.com

I write...

A Few days ago I recieved an email supposedly from you at Blizzard. It said my account password had been changed and notified me of it. I have had my account closed for well over a year now but planned to return one day.

Thinking it was a phishing email or a scam I sent an email to Blizzard. Today I recieved a reply stating I sent the email from an email account different than the one registered to me. So now I got a new email today...the one Ive attached below...stating my account is now permanently closed due to hacking or exploitation or some crap.

I HAVE NOT even used the game in over a year and I have not accessed my account at all. Now Im told its closed for some reason forever . I wanted to come back someday...but the worrying part is if its true then someone got into my account and may have private info. You..Blizzard...are responsible for this. I would like some help in getting this fixed ASAP.

They then sent me a email with a link to a pdf I can print out and snail mail them to get my account back. I dont even have a f'n printer. Why the hell cant I speak to someone on the phone???? I cant find a number to customer service at all. All this damn email crap has pissed me off now. I have no way to send them what they want. I never gave my access out..duh I know better...this is their fault and a hack of their damn system yet Im the one who must jump through hoops!! At this point Ive said to hell with it and given up. Im never going back. My account was hacked on their 'secure' server , no telling what they did to my characters, Blizzard tries to lay the blame on me and wants me to pay for a printout and stamp, and it could happen again. F them. I loved WoW but I will never go back now.

The good part is I checked the credit card used and there are no new charges on it so thats safe I guess. I hate this shit.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
mb737
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 06:49:42 PM »

Bad luck man, but you can't find these numbers that they gave you in their emails?

1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499 Mon-Fri, 8Am-8PM Pacific Time)
please call our Billing personnel at 1-800-592-5499, or 1-800-041-378 if you are in Australia
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »

Ya thats billing. I called them. I need account services. He said they dont have a phone # and they are a completely different area. He did say there are no wrongful charges to my account and it is just locked for now. If I send that stuff in I can reclaim my account. The troubling part is he could not say how they got in my account to start with and that yes it could happen again. I dont see the point if they can just regrab it at will.

I am buying a damn printer though as soon as a laser one goes on sale.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

dude, do you have a USB key?

Bring it to a printing place.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »

email the PDF to your self to an account like gmail, then go somewhere such as a public library where you could print it out...
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »

here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828115080R

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »

Or just print to Kinkos and go pick it up.  The library idea sounds good too and will save you a dime.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

Ive got my eye on a Brother printer at Newegg.

As for printing I have a Staples printing card and can use it. But Staples is across town so thats like $4 in gas just to get my account back. Ill let it go till I get a printer. Bad enough I have to pay 41 cents for something that I had nothing to do with. Even paying 41 cents so I can then give them money to play pisses me off.

Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »

My active WoW account got hijacked back in March, I hadn't logged in since early January and the character name was just random letters and they had tried to sell gold with the character.  I got it straightened out in a day or two by email but I did call to make sure they couldn't get to my CC number via the hack.  Your payment info is separate from the character info they told me and that was safe.  I went ahead and did a clean install of the game and then ran an AV program to look for any keyloggers or shit like that.  I haven't gone back to the game yet so I never reinstalled any of the mods I had installed which is most likely where the trojan came from.

SteamID - Rich-NauticaLNaughT
XBox 360 - NauticaLNaughT
PS3 - PTCynic
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »

I hope you scanned your system and checked your CC/debit card. Sounds like you had a key logger long before those emails appeared. I suggest moving to firefox as well if you already don't use it.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »

Yea, I got one of those WoW account phishing scams recently too.  Scary that yours was followed by the real deal. Hard to tell these days...

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »

This is timely. My wife was just pinging me earlier this morning that she got an email from Blizzard stating her account was banned. Which is odd since the last time we used our accounts was June of 2005 - which is when we canceled. I checked my account and it's still listed as Frozen.
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »

If Blizzard's 'secure' server was hacked, don't you think they would have got a whole lot more accounts? While it sucks to have your account compromised, I find it very unlikely Blizzard's server was 'hacked'. Also, it's a good idea to remove payment information if you plan on a hiatus.

Ale
ktdiehard
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 08:58:04 PM »

Same issue here. Cancelled the account in 2005 some time - just got email(s) about it being banned like you. I did manually log on the account - and that also says I am banned. So it is legit. No clue where to go from here. I emailed them but from my work email account because I couldn't get my 'official wow' email account to work from work for some reason.  I am locked out of my account maintenance so I can't change the email addr. round and around we go.

This may be more wide spread than folks here think. I NEVER check the email account I had used for Wow. But did check it today for an other odd reason - I can see folks that have canceled and may have even deleted the email acount they used for Wow or don't look at that account often - like me - may be having problems.

I have a new comptuer and Wow is not even installed - infact - I don't even think it is installed on my now 'old'  comptuer I used for the last year and a half - So unless they got my account info back in 2005 - the only way they could have gotten it sence then is from bizzard. Not from my machine.
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 10:14:37 PM »

My account was hacked in March of this year.  In fact, I caught the person in the act, kind of.  I logged off around 1am in the morning... all of my characters were fine.  Then I woke up around 6am and logged back in (checking mail before I went to work) and low and behold my level 70 was stripped of everything.   eek  I quickly went to my other three high level charcters and all but one was stripped.  My guillies that were on at that time said I was logging in and out around 4am in the morning.  Duh!  They should have thought something was up!  I quickly logged an in-game ticket and changed my password... DAMN IT! by the time I logged the ticket and logged back out my account password was changed!  Thank goodness I got that ticket done ingame.  By 10:30am that day, Blizzard had my account and items back.  The gamemaster even called me.  That was cool.  But man, I just felt completely violated.  That has never happened to me.  I scanned everything on my computer for two weeks and found no keylogger.  I did install a tougher anti-virus and firewall.  I also changed all my other PC account passwords.   

Horrible situation.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »

Ya Im worried what happened to my max lvl 60(for that time) undead rogue. His items were'nt that great cause I never raided with him..mostly PvPd the alliance..but he was loaded in gold from item runs .

Jafisob
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 05:25:29 AM »

This sounds like an insider getting info from the secure blizzard servers and using the accounts to sell gold.  Whoever it is seems to be using long dead account so as to step on less toes.  Other than this guess I don't know what to tell you.
KiloOhm
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 11:05:44 AM »

Quote from: Daehawk on May 22, 2008, 07:37:00 PM

Ive got my eye on a Brother printer at Newegg.

As for printing I have a Staples printing card and can use it. But Staples is across town so thats like $4 in gas just to get my account back. Ill let it go till I get a printer. Bad enough I have to pay 41 cents for something that I had nothing to do with. Even paying 41 cents so I can then give them money to play pisses me off.

I have the brother 2070 network laser printer - I really like it. No issues at all. Saves me a ton of cash since the kids print so much. smile
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »

In my printer thread in the hardware area Freezer said something about Briother printers having a seperate toner and drum. I was thinking thats a good thing cause I dont have to buy both at the same time. Prices show HP toner as $59 and Brother as $29. Seems good to me. Is it actually not good?

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 09:55:45 PM »

Huh... I got an email myself saying I was temp banned for "exploiting the economy". 
Biyobi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »

My account was hacked last Friday and I got the same e-mail as Daehawk.  I hadn't logged in since January and stopped paying the fee since I had grown bored.  As soon as I got the e-mail I fired up The Armory to see if my characters were listed and sure enough my secondary toon was naked.  I couldn't log in to the Account Management screen so I did a "Lost my password" and that reset the password.  I reset the password there and reset my contact e-mail password in case that was what got hacked.

Bizarro things though:
  • They used somebody elses credit card info to reactivate the account (likely stolen)
  • They went through my secondary (60th lvl) toon and sold off everything and sent the gold wherever.  However, they merely sold off what was in my main toons bags (and his shoulder piece) AND LEFT THE GOLD! saywhat

He might have gotten scared off from a RL friend sending tells to him in game and hoped to log in later.  I fortunately got the password changed before he could carry on.  Completely odd that I should find my main without his shoulders and most of his bag items yet still have 1100g on him.

Blizzard resonded to my e-mail on Monday and looked into it.  I got all my stuff back on Tuesday plus the "free" month that hacker had paid for.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008, 03:36:51 AM »

Yet Blizzard tells us its all our faults. I haven't done anything for mine yet. Im not sure Ill ever go back so not really a bother.

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »

They restored my account today... didn't look like anything had changed - my characters still had their meager possessions intact.  Odd.
Mikagami
Gaming Trend Reader

Click Clack Click Clack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 05:39:04 PM »

Just out of curiosity, out of the people that did get hacked, did any of you not have a firewall running?
I shut mine down due to the poor download speeds I get, but if this is becoming a common occurrence, I should definitely turn it back on.

Also, who was your email with?
I have my Wow subscription set to a hotmail address, which cant possibly be very secure...

Gonna eat your face
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

I always have the Windows firewall on but thats it. My email was a yahoo one.

Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 05:04:55 AM »

Seem like the found a possible cause. There is a big news on the log on screen asking people to upgrade their adobe flash player.
Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 07:19:39 AM »

Quote from: Daehawk on May 22, 2008, 07:37:00 PM

Bad enough I have to pay 41 cents for something that I had nothing to do with. Even paying 41 cents so I can then give them money to play pisses me off.

I have some bad news for you.  Stamps are 42 cents now.  If you were pissed before, I bet you're fuming now!
ktdiehard
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 07:40:22 PM »

In reply to my query about my account.. this is what I got:

I really can't help but wonder.. since we cancled in June 2005 - if this is a subliminal attempt to get us to re-activate our accounts. That they hadn't been touched at all.. Just Blizzard wanting us to re-active our account.  Again as I previously stated. Wow has not even been installed on a computer since December 2005. So if it was stolen it was 2 1/2 years ago!

I am not going to re-activate (Pay) the account just to see what status my characters are in.

Greetings,

An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence
that the account has been accessed by someone who is not allowed to use it. The
account has been disabled, so that you can regain sole and secure access. If you
use a credit card to subscribe, it has been removed so you are not charged while
the account is disabled. Please keep this email until you have regained account
access.

1.) WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AND HOW CAN I STOP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?

Account compromises are usually a result of the registered user sharing their
account, or playing on a computer that has a virus. Please remember that World
of Warcraft accounts cannot be shared with anyone except one minor who you are
the parent or guardian of. To help ensure that no viruses are present that may
threaten your account, please regularly scan all computer systems that you use
to remove all viruses, including Trojan files, spyware and key loggers. You can
find links to scanners in our article about computer and internet security tips
at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20572. Also be sure to
change your account password regularly at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account.

2.) HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

Download and use this form to regain account access: http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/other/Account-Retrieval.pdf.
For security reasons, we are unable to accept e-mailed attachments or links of
any kind. Proper use of the form is the only way to retrieve account access.
Please send your submission as soon as possible since Blizzard Entertainment is
unable to offer any type of reimbursement for the time an account is disabled.

3.) I’M HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING THE FORM!

The newest version of the free Adobe Reader© can be downloaded at
http://www.adobe.com/. If clicking the link doesn’t work, right-click it and
choose “Save Target As...” to save the file to your computer. If that doesn’t
work either, reply to this message and we will send the file as an attachment.

4.) I SENT MY FAX, NOW WHAT?

We will contact you again once your submission is received and processed. If you
do not receive a reply within 48 hours of sending your fax, please resend it and
notify us of the refax at http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform-us.xml?gameId=11.
If you send your submission by postal mail, please allow time for delivery.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.

Only Account Administration is able to assist with account retrieval issues. To
learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit
us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21505.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued
interest in World of Warcraft.

Sincerely,
Turelious
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »

Well F Blizzard. Now that they are acknowledging the fact that accounts are being hijacked they will gladly SELL you a $10 or so keyfob to give you an extra layer of security for your WoW account. Up their collective arseholes.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/39531/Blizzard-Announce-World-of-Warcraft-Security-Key

Exodor
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 04:27:31 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on June 26, 2008, 04:13:48 PM

Well F Blizzard. Now that they are acknowledging the fact that accounts are being hijacked they will gladly SELL you a $10 or so keyfob to give you an extra layer of security for your WoW account. Up their collective arseholes.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/39531/Blizzard-Announce-World-of-Warcraft-Security-Key

I'd gladly pay $10 for the knowledge that I'm not going to lose the ~2000 hours I've invested in my characters.

86 days played.  I need a life.   eek
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 07:04:49 PM »

I haven't played since 2006 Oct but my account is ruined so Im not worried about it in a way smile

Exodor
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »

FYI - the keyfob thing is only $6.50 - although that might hit $10 with shipping.

I'm going to buy one as soon as they're available.
Lorini
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 01:32:57 PM »

Well from their point of view and as they remind you, the security of your account is up to you. Also, I don't recall them denying that there was a keylogging issue; in fact they have been urging people to upgrade their security nearly constantly. Most people who have been playing the game for some time have accounts that are worth far more than $6.50, I know I do and I'm not even high end. Getting your stuff back after a hack is not guaranteed and is certainly not instantaneous. You'll never get enchants back for example. And restoring guild banks can be problematic. So for a one time fee of $6.50, you can avoid all that. You're paying $15 a month for the game, you can't afford $6.50? Keep in mind that implementing this on the server side is not free for Blizzard, and many of these FOB's go for $20 or more, so they are certainly not gouging anyone with the $6.50 cost.

I had just been thinking earlier this week that Blizzard was going to come up with a solution for this, and voila! here it is. Also, I suspect that most guilds are going to require that you have one in order to get access to guild banks.

Now Playing:

PC: SupCom 2, DoW CR, Spectromancer
Xbox Live: Panzer General, DJ Hero, Forza 3
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »

It would be awesome for people that have to play on public computers like in internet cafes. While those are not prevelant in the states, I know they are in other countries.
Personally I am not too worried about it even though I have over 300 days played on my account. I keep my virus protection and OS patching up to date and avoid unsavory web sites (other than GT  Tongue). Even if it did get hacked, most of the time you get enough back to keep on trucking. If not, ~shrug~, guess its time to play some other games, heh.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:55:03 PM by Toe » Logged
RLMullen
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 02:38:31 PM »

Quote from: Lorini on June 27, 2008, 01:32:57 PM

I had just been thinking earlier this week that Blizzard was going to come up with a solution for this, and voila! here it is. Also, I suspect that most guilds are going to require that you have one in order to get access to guild banks.

Yep.  I hope Blizz provides an in-game flag so that you can know whose accounts are key-fobbed.

I realized yesterday that the character that Daehawk is speaking of was in my guild.  icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek  I was online late one night when the "thief" logged on... I thought it was another longtime member coming back for another go at the game.  I sent out a few shouts in guild chat, then a whisper, and the guy logged off.  I'm glad I scared him away, because we had pretty lax security settings on our guild bank.

I've now started booting accounts that are too old, and demoting the inactive accounts to a status that has no access to the guild bank.  It would be much easier to just have a flag for key-fobbed accounts.

RLMullen
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »

Quote from: Toe on June 27, 2008, 01:47:07 PM

Personally I am not too worried about it even though I have over 300 days played on my account.

If you are in a guild that has a bank, then it's not just YOUR stuff that is at risk.
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2008, 05:26:13 PM »

Quote from: RLMullen on June 27, 2008, 02:39:45 PM

Quote from: Toe on June 27, 2008, 01:47:07 PM

Personally I am not too worried about it even though I have over 300 days played on my account.

If you are in a guild that has a bank, then it's not just YOUR stuff that is at risk.

We have two tabs, but in all honesty there is not much in there worth anything. They would make 100 times more liquidating my characters. oh wait, did I just say that? I mean, I have 1 level 20th level character on my account ~nod~  ninja
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »

major question then is:

How does one avoid all this nonsense?

I keep my Virus protection at max, I got myself a firewall, but if you dont play the game, they cant say thats on you.  I mean sure Venerable aint worth much atm, but I figure within a month or so He'll be around 16-1700 heals if not 18+

And Sasaki and Tankathon should both be hitting 70, giving me chars worth pillaging.

Clearly its not a keylogger on all situations.. At least if you catch it quick enough they dont do much, at the same time, you have to wonder exactly how prevalent this is.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »

<--------------- Plays EQ2 and is happy smile

Exodor
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2008, 01:19:38 AM »

Keyfobs are now available on Blizzard's site - $6.50 shipped.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: