http://gamingtrend.com
November 26, 2014, 11:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rift  (Read 79656 times)
Huw the Poo
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 28, 2011, 07:29:48 AM »

Quote from: The_Man on February 28, 2011, 07:24:29 AM

Yeah am I the only one sick of the constant rifts?  I play this type of game mainly to quest, not to close the same rift every 10 minutes.

It's not for everyone, I guess.  Personally I love my questing being interrupted by rifts and invasions, and they don't usually get in your way - not in my limited experience anyway.  Nothing forces you to close the rifts.

Nothing ticks me off more than to be out questing and then get gang raped by 3 level 18 elites just because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well, invading groups are clearly marked on the map and they generally move in one direction.  They hardly take much to avoid.

I thought they were supposed to be a little unique, but at one point tonight, I turned around and there were 3 rifts within running distance.  Looked like something out of Independence Day.  

As I understand it, their frequency depends on population density by region.

I'd hate to put anyone off the game, but it sounds like Rift isn't for you to be honest.  You seem to dislike the biggest selling-point of the game.

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 28, 2011, 11:13:54 AM »

yeah, 3 invasions in a row killed belmont. they would just end in the middle and no npcs in the zone would spawn back.

Dude, you get so much xp from rifts, a chance at great loot and not to mention currency to buy loot as well. I don't know why you wouldn't do them. They take like 10 mins. If a lot are spawning at onces, that's the invasion. Those only happen every few hours.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 28, 2011, 11:30:02 AM »

Oh I see what you mean now Jersoc.  I thought you meant invasions actually brought the server down. smile

To add to what you just said, yeah, I think Rift is a great game for just these reasons.  If I wanted a plain old generic MMO with fancy graphics there are more than enough to choose from.  Rift - as has been said by many people many times - is just close enough to those games to be comfortable and familiar, but different enough to still be exciting.  It's just what I needed right now really; in fact this will be the first MMO for which I'll ever pay for more than a month upfront.

Edited to ask: At roughly which level do you start finding more souls after your third?  And as a Defiant, at roughly which level do you get to Meridian?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:32:04 AM by Huw the Poo » Logged

Steam profile
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 28, 2011, 11:33:11 AM »

Huw - the answer to both your questions is lvl 15 :-)

You'll get quests that gives you acces to more souls from that point off, in Meridian

A new one
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #804 on: February 28, 2011, 12:00:17 PM »

I am level 14 and just got to meridian in fatc i may be 15 now. I have a quest to get some souls but it's to do with Rifts etc so not really sure what to do. I paid 30g for another spec slot but only get the choice of the current 3 souls so definitely want to get more to open up my choice.

I know you don't have to participate in Rufts but i find it very difficult to pass them by or even log off it's a bit like letting the team down. best to stay and help as they do need me sort of thing.

I also won a roll on a nice level 15 piece as well in one of them.

Might try crafting now as well.

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #805 on: February 28, 2011, 12:54:04 PM »

Quote from: Reemul on February 28, 2011, 12:00:17 PM

I am level 14 and just got to meridian in fatc i may be 15 now. I have a quest to get some souls but it's to do with Rifts etc so not really sure what to do. I paid 30g for another spec slot but only get the choice of the current 3 souls so definitely want to get more to open up my choice.

If you have a soul quest, closing a Rift will get you a soul shard. Once you have the soul shard click on the net in your inventory or besides the quest in the tracker and it will spawn the soul. Kill it and you've unlocked that soul for use in any of your roles. You can only have one soul quest at a time so it requires bouncing back and forth to meridian.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to ďholy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?Ē
The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 28, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on February 28, 2011, 11:13:54 AM

yeah, 3 invasions in a row killed belmont. they would just end in the middle and no npcs in the zone would spawn back.

Dude, you get so much xp from rifts, a chance at great loot and not to mention currency to buy loot as well. I don't know why you wouldn't do them. They take like 10 mins. If a lot are spawning at onces, that's the invasion. Those only happen every few hours.

I've done them and they're cool...the first 10 times you do them, but I did the same one like 6 times in an hour the other night.  I realize you need to do them to get the planerite or whatever the currency is called to buy cool items with, but I don't want them happening as frequently as they do.  I guess once the game opens officially and the population spreads out they might be more appealing to me, but right now they just seem to be happening constantly. 
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #807 on: February 28, 2011, 01:55:41 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on February 28, 2011, 12:54:04 PM

Quote from: Reemul on February 28, 2011, 12:00:17 PM

If you have a soul quest, closing a Rift will get you a soul shard. Once you have the soul shard click on the net in your inventory or besides the quest in the tracker and it will spawn the soul. Kill it and you've unlocked that soul for use in any of your roles. You can only have one soul quest at a time so it requires bouncing back and forth to meridian.

Ah right thanks coop that makes more sense

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 28, 2011, 03:11:40 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on February 28, 2011, 11:33:11 AM

You'll get quests that gives you acces to more souls from that point off, in Meridian

on the Guardian side I already had 2 extra souls by 15 and a quest to get a third one.  I'm not sure what cause them to pop up though.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 28, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on February 28, 2011, 03:11:40 PM

on the Guardian side I already had 2 extra souls by 15 and a quest to get a third one.  I'm not sure what cause them to pop up though.

You can start getting any of the extra souls at 13 just by talking to the right person.  No lead up quest or anything like that.  Like they said above...you can only do one at a time but with the constant rifts it only takes about 2 hours to get all 8.  All of the soul "trainers" are in Sanctum (guardian side) except for the mage souls which are in the college.  No idea if the defiant side has the same setup.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: February 28, 2011, 03:24:19 PM »

Quote from: ericb on February 28, 2011, 03:19:48 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on February 28, 2011, 03:11:40 PM

You can start getting any of the extra souls at 13 just by talking to the right person.  No lead up quest or anything like that.  Like they said above...you can only do one at a time but with the constant rifts it only takes about 2 hours to get all 8.  All of the soul "trainers" are in Sanctum (guardian side) except for the mage souls which are in the college.  No idea if the defiant side has the same setup.

no kidding on how quick it is to get the rift crystal needed to complete the quests.   I think I'm going to focus on getting the rest before they tone down the rift occurrences.

Because I can,
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #811 on: February 28, 2011, 03:28:22 PM »

Ok got my 5 souls in about an hour. Like Ceekay says while Rifts are many do it asap.

Now time to have a little play around with them. i'm still only level 15 atm.

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 28, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »

Okay, I played quite a bit this weekend and here are my thoughts:

I have purchased three big release MMORPG's in the last 6 months.  The first was Cataclysm for WoW.  While fun and polished, it's still WoW and I think I'm just burned out on that world.  It really holds no interest for me right now.  I lasted about 2 weeks before I canceled my sub. As I said, it's not really the game's fault because what they do, they do very well.  

The second was DC Universe Online and I'm still ticked off at how badly that turned out.  A great license with infinite possibilities turned into a cheap online version of Tekken. Punch villain, shoot villain, read poorly written comic influenced achievement style items, click on Exit.  It may eventually become something fun...but I doubt it.   icon_mad

I had no intention of buying the third until everyone started talking about it.   People seemed to really like it, so last week I bought Rift off Steam and started playing.

At first, I was a bit overwhelmed.  I couldn't figure out roles, souls and rifts.  However, it had something that Guild Wars had which put that game into my "most played ever" category:  extensive customization.    

Between customizing and questing, there's also a pretty robust crafting element.  Last night I started playing around with that aspect and was rewarded with some great armor (I took outfitting) and the ability to notch special runes into the recipes for added tweaking.  Very nice.  

Overall, I'm very pleased with the game play and the amount of things to do.

I'm NOT pleased with the queues, however.  That part of the game is friggin' frustrating.  I joined up with the wanderers on sunrest, but that server consistently has a 2 to 3 hour queue after 10am every morning, so I've resigned myself to not really being in the guild for the foreseeable future.  I'm concentrating on my defiant rogue on Estrael (or however it's spelled).  I would imagine that eventually the population will drop enough so that it doesn't take the better part of the afternoon just to play on the popular servers, but for now it's just not worth the hassle.  

That being said, I'll probably get the cheaper 3 month subscription plan as I really see enough in the game to keep my interest for at least that long...

...although I do know that I burn out eventually on any game.  It's just a matter of time.   icon_cry

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 28, 2011, 03:42:12 PM »

After playing Rift pretty well full-time for the last 3 days, my impressions can be summed up in one word.  WOW!  Rift is a blast.  I hammered the game this weekend, flying through levels to get to 30.  Thatís actually a little higher than I intended as I just wanted to get ahead of the leveling curve (right now thatís around 16-22 or so), but I just kept wanting to play a little more. 

I want to stay only cautiously optimistic when it comes to Rift Ė after all, I did get burned on Warhammer Online.  But itís hard not to do the fanboy gushing thing when a MMO absolutely hits one out of the park.  So I thought Iíd detail some highlights and lowlights from the opening weekend.

1.  The soul system is everything I had hoped for and wanted in a MMO class structure.  Well, I want one of two things.  Either a fairly rigid system or one that offers lots of possibilities.  Rift offers the latter.  I leveled from 1-15 as a healing warden and then got tired of that, so I bought my second soul and created an inquisitor.  It felt entirely like a different class and brought a new ďwowĒ factor to the game.  Now with my PvP soul waiting, Iím seriously considering buying my 3rd respec just for PvP.

2.   The Rift system Ė or semi-dynamic world Ė is even better than I thought.  Thereís just something always to do.  Just when I get tired of questing, a big invasion happens and Iím jumping from Rift to Rift.  If I get tired of that, I can hop into PvP Warfronts and test my mettle there.  Or I can take some quiet time to craft.  Or run a PvE instance.  I just havenít gotten bored Ė thereís too much to do. 

3.   Beautiful world, great zonesÖand a challenge!  Iím an explorer by nature and Rift has not disappointed.  The zones are beautiful.  Silverwood was great.  Gloamwood was even better.  Scarlet Gorge is pretty damn good.  And things are challenging.  Shadefallen Keep was really difficult and I suffered multiple deaths in there.  It was great to have an area to keep me on my toes.  Scarlet Gorge wasnít easier and there are going to be a lot of mobs and a ton of agro waiting on people.  I know it's not a return to the days of EQ, but the difficultly feels on par with EQ2 and it's certainly not the EZ mode that WoW has turned into.

4.   Stability.  While theyíve brought down the servers from time to time for patches, theyíve been remarkably stable and the game well polished.  Iíve run into invisible mobs in one place, had the Fang never appear in Black Garden and seen a few other bugs, but the game just flat-out works.

Now there have been some downsides and some areas of concern for later. 

1.   The queues have been horrendous on many servers and I couldnít even roll on my guildís server (Briarcliff), finding an alternate server and guild over on Sunrest (and even there Iím battling 2 hour queues).  I wonder if they clamped down on the servers hard while everyone is leveling in the newer areas and will gradually increase the population sizes as people get into different areas.  I hope so. 

2.  If you donít level with the pack, Iím concerned about the dynamic world.  I out-leveled the pack and subsequently didnít do any rifts in Scarlet Gorge because there was no one around to help.  Iím also concerned about the leveling curve a bit. 

3.  Iíve hit a ďdead zoneĒ at 30 where Iím being forced to find alternate leveling techniques (PvP mainly) because there arenít enough quests.  While there are a few level 31-32 quests that I havenít yet done, the mobs are 32 and they resist too many spells for me to really take them on at 29.  So I leveled via PvP until 30.  I suppose this is also due to me not having much of a chance to do any rifts in Scarlet Gorge either.

Anyway, more thoughts later, but this MMO is a blast.

Oh, for everyone in the Wanderers...I chose to be in The Guardians guild, but please let me know if you need a pocket healer or DPS.  Just whisper me in game!

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #814 on: February 28, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »

Queues are a killer. 40 minutes for me to get back in, doesn't sound like much but with 2 kids and trying to squeeze play time in it's a pain.

I am tempted to try another class on another server, shame you can't play one one and queue another one.

Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 28, 2011, 06:27:00 PM »

So it looks like there's no PvP level range implemented for the game. There were a bunch of level 45's hanging out Gloamwood killing all the L20 players. Our guild couldn't put a dent in the few high level players and they basically stopped everyone from being able to quest or do anything in that zone. They really need to put in some limitation there as its no fun entering a battle you have 0 change of winning.
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 28, 2011, 06:29:28 PM »

Quote from: Crawley on February 28, 2011, 06:27:00 PM

So it looks like there's no PvP level range implemented for the game. There were a bunch of level 45's hanging out Gloamwood killing all the L20 players. Our guild couldn't put a dent in the few high level players and they basically stopped everyone from being able to quest or do anything in that zone. They really need to put in some limitation there as its no fun entering a battle you have 0 change of winning.

Sorry, but that's what happens on a PvP server.  If you didn't want to deal with that, roll PvE.

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 28, 2011, 06:33:01 PM »

All mmorpg's attract kids who enjoy that kind of crap.  Skill based PvP doesn't really exist on a true, uncontrolled PvP server.  Roll up a character on PvE and then enter PvP areas if you want a challenge that actually tests your skills.

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 28, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »

Goddamn you, Blackadar and Hepcat.. for posting those impressions.

So... many... friends... playing.. this!

(PR fiercely holds on to his waller.. keeps it closed)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:16:17 PM by PR_GMR » Logged
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 28, 2011, 07:29:15 PM »

Quote from: Blackadar on February 28, 2011, 03:42:12 PM

3.  Iíve hit a ďdead zoneĒ at 30 where Iím being forced to find alternate leveling techniques (PvP mainly) because there arenít enough quests.  While there are a few level 31-32 quests that I havenít yet done, the mobs are 32 and they resist too many spells for me to really take them on at 29.  So I leveled via PvP until 30.  I suppose this is also due to me not having much of a chance to do any rifts in Scarlet Gorge either.

Yeah, it definitely seems like they expect you to use rifts or other activity to supplement your XP. I do rifts as I come across them, rarely traveling all over to follow them. When I hit level 18 I was turning in the last quests in my area (I think it was called the Iron Fortress? Something like that.) and the quest that was greyed out to me for a while finally popped. So if I had not done any rifts at all I would have been stuck at that point.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 28, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on February 28, 2011, 07:08:22 PM

Goddamn you, Blackadar and Hepcat.. for posting those impressions.

So... many... friends... playing.. this!

(PR fiercely holds on to his waller.. keeps it closed)

To be fair, if you buy the game expecting to play with anyone, be prepared for disappointment unless they're on a low pop server.  I would wholeheartedly recommend it otherwise.

KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 28, 2011, 07:32:44 PM »

Quote from: Blackadar on February 28, 2011, 06:29:28 PM

Sorry, but that's what happens on a PvP server.  If you didn't want to deal with that, roll PvE.

Was just about to say the same exact thing.

They give you a choice of PvE or PvP servers for a reason.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 28, 2011, 07:40:56 PM »

And that's precisely why I always play on PvE servers. smile

Steam profile
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #823 on: February 28, 2011, 08:25:10 PM »

Yep me too, i'm all wimpy like that  paranoid

Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #824 on: February 28, 2011, 08:31:18 PM »

Sigh, 50 minutes to get in and log in and get a server will shut in 5 minutes for 30 minutes message.

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: February 28, 2011, 08:36:27 PM »

Playing around with an online soul tree calculator and i think i need to change my build.  Assassin and Nightblade share too many of the same things (stealth/conceal and incapacitate/lost hope for example). 

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: February 28, 2011, 08:38:02 PM »

Quote from: Reemul on February 28, 2011, 08:31:18 PM

Sigh, 50 minutes to get in and log in and get a server will shut in 5 minutes for 30 minutes message.

yeah - a bit annoying.

Thankfully, it will be better in time.

Btw - I kinda restarted (for the 4th time) and made Chloromancer/necro/archon, and man - this is a complex build. Appearently, Chloromancers can heal quite well even in dungeons, but it does take some skill it seems. But man its fun!

A new one
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 28, 2011, 08:43:59 PM »

Quote from: Huw the Poo on February 28, 2011, 11:30:02 AM

Oh I see what you mean now Jersoc.  I thought you meant invasions actually brought the server down. smile

that's exactly what i mean. the invasions were crashing the server.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: February 28, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »

Glad I didn't roll PvP then.  After DC Universe Online, I refuse to go back to PvP in a game that doesn't at least in some way like to deter.  I can't figure out why this was never a problem for me in WoW in all the years I played on a PvP server (I eventually did a character transfer out as I started to have limited playing time and wanted to get the best bang for my buck).  For me, the queued PvP is good enough.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: February 28, 2011, 09:16:04 PM »

Well, I rerolled and went with Warrior.  I just wasn't feeling the Mage, for some reason, and I really felt like all the classes I chose (Chloromancer, Elementalist, and Stormcaller) weren't varied enough for me to enjoy the 3-class system.  So, I went Reaver, Warlord, and Void Knight and decided I would like to do something I've never done in an MMO....be a tank.  Early leveling was kind of worrying as things seemed to eat through my health.  Now, though, I am pretty tough and can take a good beating.  I am definitely enjoying the game much more.  Makes me wonder if Clerics and Rogues have a good variety of things to do.  Mage just seemed like mindless button pressing, which I guess most DPS classes usually are in these types of games.  I just feel like I have to make decisions when I play now as opposed to my Mage build.  I also enjoy the aspect the Void Knight brings when fighting mobs with mana.  Can't wait to get leveled up to take on my first dungeon (Iron Tombs, I believe?)/

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 28, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »

I don't understand how you can say a chloromancer is just mindless button pressing - you'll have to make sure you do the right combinations, at the right target, at the right time, to actually heal people as well as do damage?

A new one
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 28, 2011, 10:23:32 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on February 28, 2011, 10:09:45 PM

I don't understand how you can say a chloromancer is just mindless button pressing - you'll have to make sure you do the right combinations, at the right target, at the right time, to actually heal people as well as do damage?

Yeah, I agree with you there, I guess.  What I more meant was the other classes didn't really add anything to it.  If you're healing, you will want to do Life damage.  I guess the aim is to make you more flexible so that you could go into a dungeon as healer or DPS.  So, you're right that healing with damage spells makes things interesting...it's the rest of it that wasn't.

jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 01, 2011, 12:27:32 AM »

These servers fucking suck and the slow response is getting ridiculous now. Can't even load back in always stuck at 99% and a quick glance at their forums shows this is wide spread. Absolutely insane. In this day and age it really is inexcusable now.

ok, apparently it's just a server cluster, so like 4 are affected. awesome. Did I mention belmont crashed 4 times earlier too? No? well there ya go.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:43:15 AM by jersoc » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 01, 2011, 12:44:09 AM »

Quote from: jersoc on March 01, 2011, 12:27:32 AM

Did I mention belmont crashed 4 times earlier too? No? well there ya go.

I blame Dracula.

Because I can,
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 01, 2011, 12:59:30 AM »

Quote from: hepcat on February 28, 2011, 08:36:27 PM

Playing around with an online soul tree calculator and i think i need to change my build.  Assassin and Nightblade share too many of the same things (stealth/conceal and incapacitate/lost hope for example). 

Assassin and Nightblade together is an awesome combo.  They compliment each other greatly.
Grimwar
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 01, 2011, 02:45:32 AM »

I ended up rolling a warrior instead of a Bard like I planned, and so far I am enjoying it, but still wish I made a Bard.

I just hit 30 today and have 3 specs now.  Champion/Riftblade is my PvE DPS build.  It does good damage, but I hate it for soloing. He just dies to easy if I get more than two mobs. My tank build is Reaver/Pally and he does a decent job it seems so far.  It's pretty much a group build.  It can solo, but it's really slow.  My 3rd build is Riftblade/Reaver.  this build is just silly.  He is a solo powerhouse, can tank and deals more damage than a lot of people. He is a really good AoE killer. I used to quest in my Champion build, but the Riftblade/Reaver is just too strong.  Sadly, I can't use him in a PvE DPS role because he is also an aggro monger between his damage and threat. My Champion does come close in DPS, but I don't have to worry about threat as none of his skills have built in threat generation. 

Unfortunately, my experiemt in the Riftblade/Reaver spec is not a secret.  Apparently others have figured it out and are spreading the word.  I see a nerf coming soon.

Playing: Nothing really.  Bring on Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 01, 2011, 03:25:15 AM »

GRRRRRR was in que.  Had to give my kid a bath, had 20 mins till the end of the que.  Came back maybe 10 mins past the time, and it kicks me off.  WTF.  So now I have to wait again
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 01, 2011, 03:38:59 AM »

and another update. ffs
Wargus

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 01, 2011, 03:42:18 AM »

I love my Chloromancer.  Was planning to make a cleric based healer and went with this as an alt, not sure I'll switch back.  It solo's well, it groups well, and with warlock & dominator thrown in I seem to PVP alright as long as I keep the mentality of a support player.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 01, 2011, 03:43:04 AM »

Quote from: naednek on March 01, 2011, 03:25:15 AM

GRRRRRR was in que.  Had to give my kid a bath, had 20 mins till the end of the que.  Came back maybe 10 mins past the time, and it kicks me off.  WTF.  So now I have to wait again

it's OK, they just took the server down for '45 minutes'.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: