http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 08:03:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rift  (Read 78017 times)
Elmo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 16, 2011, 01:07:01 AM »

Quote from: ydejin on February 16, 2011, 12:21:18 AM

Which server are y'all on?

[Edit] Nevermind, I see I just needed to scroll up the page.  

So Wanderers have not yet selected a server for actual release?  And everyone is on Briarcliff for beta?  

We have not selected a server as they are being renamed before headstart.  Many of us are on Briarcliff for beta.

Looks like all the servers a down right now though.

We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games - Anon.
ericb
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 16, 2011, 02:24:46 AM »

I have heard you can play both sides on the same servers...anyone know if that applies to the PvP servers too?  Eh, probably doesn't matter since I'll be on PvE anyway smile
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 16, 2011, 11:45:41 AM »

Well, I think I am officially burned out on MMORPG. I tried playing this for several hours last night both guardian and defiant and I couldn't level the toons past five before I just felt the need to log off.  Maybe, it was the frustration of not getting vent to work with my X11 (Apologies Hark & Kato for not coming back last night), but I just felt like more of the same.  I think I need a different type of MMORPG.  At this point I don't know if I'll be playing Star Wars: The Old Republic when it hits...

Anyway, enjoy the game everyone

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Elmo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 16, 2011, 04:16:23 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on February 16, 2011, 11:45:41 AM

Well, I think I am officially burned out on MMORPG. I tried playing this for several hours last night both guardian and defiant and I couldn't level the toons past five before I just felt the need to log off....

Level 5?  Well if Rift were sex then getting to level 5 and quitting is about like unzipping your fly and then deciding you don't like sex!   icon_razz

We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games - Anon.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 16, 2011, 04:23:34 PM »

Quote from: Elmo on February 16, 2011, 04:16:23 PM

Well, I think I am officially burned out on MMORPG. I tried playing this for several hours last night both guardian and defiant and I couldn't level the toons past five before I just felt the need to log off....

Level 5?  Well if Rift were sex then getting to level 5 and quitting is about like unzipping your fly and then deciding you don't like sex!   icon_razz

I understand and maybe I am coming to a quick judgement, but I guess I am just burned out on MMO.  I love WoW, but I recently quit and Rift is probably just catching the downstream effect from that.  I just didn't have it in me to whack off 20 such monster and come back for your reward.    MMO game play needs to evolve somehow...   Anyway, maybe I will try again this evening

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2011, 04:31:42 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on February 16, 2011, 04:23:34 PM

Quote from: Elmo on February 16, 2011, 04:16:23 PM

I understand and maybe I am coming to a quick judgement, but I guess I am just burned out on MMO.  I love WoW, but I recently quit and Rift is probably just catching the downstream effect from that.  I just didn't have it in me to whack off 20 such monster and come back for your reward.    MMO game play needs to evolve somehow...   Anyway, maybe I will try again this evening

5 levels isn't a true test of this game.  You really have to get into the double digits level-wise to see how the soul system really works, Rifts get more interesting around level 15, PvP warfronts are available at 10, etc.

BUT...

With all that said, if you don't like it, you don't like it.  As has been mentioned quite a few times in this thread, the game play is a bit derivative.  If you're burned out on that type of game play, Rift isn't going to change your mind. 

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »

Downloading this one and gonna try for a bit tonight.. at the behest of a good friend of mine who's playing it. Will try to post impressions.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 16, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on February 16, 2011, 04:23:34 PM

I just didn't have it in me to whack off 20 such monster and come back for your reward.    MMO game play needs to evolve somehow...   Anyway, maybe I will try again this evening

Forge, you should really be careful when you use the phrase "whack off" when I'm around  icon_twisted

My advice: wait for GW2 if you want some evolved MMO action.  In the mean time, play LoL with us if you are in the mood for team-based PvP.  They are implementing a Co-op vs. AI mode very soon so it's a perfect time to learn the game without getting berated by everyone.

Rift-wise: given you are feeling jaded already, I'd skip the beta and wait a week to play at release.  At least you won't feel like you are killing X only to be killing the same X again next week.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 16, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »

then he'd have to pay to play slywink

Are we 100% sure you won't have to kill x mobs for y reward in GW2?  You guys keep acting like it's 100% different.  Everything I've read acts like they are adding and changing stuff but nothing has led me to believe it's going to be different enough to un-jade the jaded.
Space Herpes
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: February 16, 2011, 11:22:28 PM »

So far, I'm enjoying the beta.  Haven't really gotten deep into it, though (just got in this week).  However, I'm not crazy about the graphics.  Something about it.  I have a hard time focusing on things.  It's like the game is slightly off in some way that I can't quite pin-point.  Because of this, it makes my eyes strain and I really don't like playing for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

See the Mr. Sticky Show!
http://one.revver.com/watch/261625
Gryndyl

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: February 17, 2011, 02:16:03 AM »

Quote from: Space Herpes on February 16, 2011, 11:22:28 PM

So far, I'm enjoying the beta.  Haven't really gotten deep into it, though (just got in this week).  However, I'm not crazy about the graphics.  Something about it.  I have a hard time focusing on things.  It's like the game is slightly off in some way that I can't quite pin-point.  Because of this, it makes my eyes strain and I really don't like playing for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

Try turning off fullscreen fx in the options. This kills the bloom and crisps everything up.

Twitter: Slush Pile Tweets
Amazon Author Pages: Horror, Humor
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 17, 2011, 06:00:54 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on February 16, 2011, 11:14:10 PM

then he'd have to pay to play slywink

Are we 100% sure you won't have to kill x mobs for y reward in GW2?  You guys keep acting like it's 100% different.  Everything I've read acts like they are adding and changing stuff but nothing has led me to believe it's going to be different enough to un-jade the jaded.

I'm not expecting 100% difference from GW2.  I'm expecting enough is going to be different to unjade the jaded, though, because of the basic philosophy of the designers.  There's no way to completely reinvent the genre without making it essentially a different genre (a la making a sandbox MMORPG), but there are certainly subtle ways to make things feel different enough.  Personally I feel like Rift is already a step in this direction with the look/feel and the ongoing PvE invasions, etc - enough to make the world feel more alive.  I'm anticipating GW2 will have even more of these kinds of dynamic behaviors that make the overall game feel different.  On top of that smaller things like loot drops for everyone in a dungeon, non-reliance on strict class structures, etc etc.  

Here's the article I was looking for a while back on dynamic events:

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/dynamic-events/dynamic-events-overview/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 06:06:03 AM by rittchard » Logged
Space Herpes
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: February 17, 2011, 06:16:47 PM »

Quote from: Gryndyl on February 17, 2011, 02:16:03 AM

Quote from: Space Herpes on February 16, 2011, 11:22:28 PM

Try turning off fullscreen fx in the options. This kills the bloom and crisps everything up.

Thx.  That helped quite a bit.  There still something about the terrain.  Despite cranking up the gamma and having my character glowing, it still feels like the ground is darker than it should be.  However, with the fullscreen FX off, my eyes don't hurt to look at it anymore.  Hooray!  Now, maybe I can dig into this game a little and see how it feels.

My brief impression is that it will be very easy for people to hang themselves with their souls.  There are bad players in WoW with one talent tree.  I can't image what kind of strangeness we'll see when you can pick from 3 trees.  The flip side, is that classes will offer a level of versatility that is rarely seen.  Be a dps, but have a tree that allows for great crowd control or buffing or off healing/tanking.  Being in a guild with like minded individuals will be more important than ever.  Do you want to be in a hardcore min/max guild?  Do you want to create your character to have fun with and be more "casual?"  I like that you can play one class, but yet take on multiple roles.  Down the line, that is important to longevity.  Some people will only want to be one role, but others will want to branch out and experiment.  With out having to level up an alt, you can try tanking with your Priest or Rogue.  Maybe try healing with your Warrior or Mage.  I hope those roles are fully viable for raiding with the different classes.  Otherwise, it would be a big tease.

See the Mr. Sticky Show!
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 17, 2011, 06:57:02 PM »

don't think there is a healing warrior, but the rest you mentioned are in there.
Space Herpes
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #574 on: February 17, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on February 17, 2011, 06:57:02 PM

don't think there is a healing warrior, but the rest you mentioned are in there.

Oh, yeah.  Still thinking WoW and how paladin can equal healing.

See the Mr. Sticky Show!
Gryndyl

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 17, 2011, 08:35:12 PM »

Quote from: Space Herpes on February 17, 2011, 08:20:55 PM

Quote from: Harkonis on February 17, 2011, 06:57:02 PM

Oh, yeah.  Still thinking WoW and how paladin can equal healing.

Reaver has some limited self-heals, as far as Warriors go. Closest to a WoW paladin for healing that I've seen would actually be the Cleric tank, the Justicar.

Twitter: Slush Pile Tweets
Amazon Author Pages: Horror, Humor
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 17, 2011, 09:09:01 PM »

Paladin can heal (Lay on Hands) but that's only oh shit healing.
Elmo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 18, 2011, 11:38:27 AM »

Interview with Scott H:  http://games.on.net/article/11634/Massive_Attack_Scott_Hartsman_Executive_Producer_of_RIFT

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #578 on: February 18, 2011, 01:07:50 PM »

In my 4th beta cycle and they finally hooked me. Physical CE preordered. 99 cent release day delivery from amazon, yay.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
TheAtomicKid

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 18, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »

Quote from: Space Herpes on February 17, 2011, 06:16:47 PM

Thx.  That helped quite a bit.  There still something about the terrain.  Despite cranking up the gamma and having my character glowing, it still feels like the ground is darker than it should be.  However, with the fullscreen FX off, my eyes don't hurt to look at it anymore.  Hooray!  Now, maybe I can dig into this game a little and see how it feels.

My brief impression is that it will be very easy for people to hang themselves with their souls.  There are bad players in WoW with one talent tree.  I can't image what kind of strangeness we'll see when you can pick from 3 trees.  The flip side, is that classes will offer a level of versatility that is rarely seen.  Be a dps, but have a tree that allows for great crowd control or buffing or off healing/tanking.  Being in a guild with like minded individuals will be more important than ever.  Do you want to be in a hardcore min/max guild?  Do you want to create your character to have fun with and be more "casual?"  I like that you can play one class, but yet take on multiple roles.  Down the line, that is important to longevity.  Some people will only want to be one role, but others will want to branch out and experiment.  With out having to level up an alt, you can try tanking with your Priest or Rogue.  Maybe try healing with your Warrior or Mage.  I hope those roles are fully viable for raiding with the different classes.  Otherwise, it would be a big tease.

I'm liking the way the soul system is put together. One strength of it is, if something doesn't work, or they change some aspect down the line, you can completely reconfigure your toon in a new way. And not just a little bit. There appears to be enough variety in the soul system, that they've given us multiple ways to 'skin the cat'... for each archetype, no less. One thing I hated about WoW was the attitude of 'this is the way you play your character'... to the point of belligerence by some players. We'll still get that here, but the additional flexibility will surely make itself felt over time.

Atomic
Elmo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 19, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »

Endgame Raiding Preview: http://www.g4tv.com/games/pc/63677/rift ... g-Preview/

Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 19, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »

Ok, I just had one of those "oh, this is pretty fucking cool" Rift experiences.  Logged on this AM to find everything peaceful in the Sanctum zone.  Did a rift or two and everything seemed fine.  Then a major fire invasion cut loose.  Within two minutes there were over 20 Fire Rifts open and fire invasions were all over the place.  Those of us in the zone fought back, but the fire troops took control of the zone with the exception of a couple of wardstones.  It was pretty epic.

At the height of the fire invasion, we heard another cry throughout the zone and life rifts started popping everywhere.  Major life and fire invasions started competing for control of the zone and guardian defenses were shattered with the help of a 3rd (defiant) invasion.  The wardstones at Sanctum were destroyed and suddenly a major rift appeared in the middle of Sanctum.  Two huge tree mobs started to attack the town.  We fought back and killed those two massive mobs, then turned to the bridge to fight off the invasion forces converging on Sanctum.  Outside the town, a huge scrum involving fire, defiant, life and guardian forces took place.  If the other invasions hadn't attacked each other, we'd have been wiped off the map.  But we slowly beat back the other three forces and the zone started to quiet down again.  It still took a while to close most of the rifts and beat the lingering invasion forces, but the whole damn thing was epic as hell.  I gained two levels (14-16) with that character just in those fights.  Frankly, that was some of the most fun I've had in any MMO in many years. 

thumbsup

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 19, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »

I agree completely - The dynamics of rifts are damn fun to play with, and if the devs have other things in store, as they claim, the game could end up being quite epic.

It is my book by far the best MMO to come out these last few years.

A new one
Elmo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 19, 2011, 03:57:49 PM »

Also agree.  The zone wide invasions are really fun.  The time just flies by and next thing you know you have gained a level or two.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: February 19, 2011, 04:24:50 PM »

*reads Blackadar's post*

Holy shit that's awesome.

I've been playing a bit of open beta and I've preordered for sure. As mentioned, the game is very solid, very well done, and may have the best launch of any MMO ever. Here's to hoping it's popular from the masses.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: February 19, 2011, 06:53:55 PM »

What kind of system is needed for this MMO?
I've still got a 8800GT in my rig.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 19, 2011, 07:05:19 PM »

Quote from: Arclight on February 19, 2011, 06:53:55 PM

What kind of system is needed for this MMO?
I've still got a 8800GT in my rig.

these are the current system requirements that I found:

Minimum System Specification

Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or 7
Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB
Hard disk space: 8.0 GB available
Video: Nvidia GeForce FX 5900, ATI/AMD Radeon X300, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
Sound: DirectX 8.1 compliant card
DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
Broadband internet connection (DSL, cable modem or other high speed connection)

Recommended System Specification

Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB
Hard disk space: 8.0 GB available
Desktop Video: Nvidia GTS 250 or better
Notebook Video: Nvidia GTX 200M series or better
Sound: DirectX 8.1 compliant card
DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
Broadband internet connection (DSL, cable modem or other high speed connection)

that said, it's an open beta, so you could always download it and see how it runs for you.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 19, 2011, 07:30:23 PM »

Quote from: Blackadar on February 19, 2011, 02:41:58 PM

Ok, I just had one of those "oh, this is pretty fucking cool" Rift experiences.  Logged on this AM to find everything peaceful in the Sanctum zone.  Did a rift or two and everything seemed fine.  Then a major fire invasion cut loose.  Within two minutes there were over 20 Fire Rifts open and fire invasions were all over the place.  Those of us in the zone fought back, but the fire troops took control of the zone with the exception of a couple of wardstones.  It was pretty epic.

At the height of the fire invasion, we heard another cry throughout the zone and life rifts started popping everywhere.  Major life and fire invasions started competing for control of the zone and guardian defenses were shattered with the help of a 3rd (defiant) invasion.  The wardstones at Sanctum were destroyed and suddenly a major rift appeared in the middle of Sanctum.  Two huge tree mobs started to attack the town.  We fought back and killed those two massive mobs, then turned to the bridge to fight off the invasion forces converging on Sanctum.  Outside the town, a huge scrum involving fire, defiant, life and guardian forces took place.  If the other invasions hadn't attacked each other, we'd have been wiped off the map.  But we slowly beat back the other three forces and the zone started to quiet down again.  It still took a while to close most of the rifts and beat the lingering invasion forces, but the whole damn thing was epic as hell.  I gained two levels (14-16) with that character just in those fights.  Frankly, that was some of the most fun I've had in any MMO in many years. 

thumbsup

yeah, I had something like that happen during the last event. Was pretty neat. Rifts kept spawning all the sanctum and shit. I was in a full raid group and there were still more people running around killing shit too. Gives a nice impression that no where is safe.

video/article about end game raiding: http://www.g4tv.com/games/pc/63677/rift/articles/73643/Rift-End-Game-Raiding-Preview/
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 19, 2011, 08:16:37 PM »

@Blackadar

What happens if you do get wiped off the map? What would the consequences to Sanctum have been if you had lost?

Ale
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 19, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »

Quote from: Alefroth on February 19, 2011, 08:16:37 PM

@Blackadar

What happens if you do get wiped off the map? What would the consequences to Sanctum have been if you had lost?

Ale

Eventually, everything would have reset - there's a time limit on things too (maybe 2 hours or so?).  Frankly, I don't know if the invasions could have really pulled it off.  There are guards in Sanctum.  But it felt like it could have happened, and that's the really cool part. 

Wargus

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 20, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »

I've played the Warfront "Fang of Regulos" about 10 times now, about evenly between a healing cleric (primary warden, splash of purifier), A Mage (Chloromancer/Warlock), and a Rogue (Sabotuer primarily), the cleric was 18, the other two 15.    I've been having a lot of fun with each. 

Playing the cleric dramatically increases the chances for our team as healers are rare, however once the other team finds out you are there you get focused to death if you even peak out of a hiding spot (if they are smart). The mage kinda sucked, but the chloromancer mechanic is a little different, so I may not be playing it very well (however does great in pve).  The sabotuer - I loved! Man was I pissing the other team off.  The moment they figured out I was there I also got focused down regularly.  Made me feel kinda special ::sniff::.  Nothing like detonating a full load of charges on the carrier after a tick from the fang, usually it would kill them in one go. 

I couldn't one shot anybody, but any mages at half health or less would go go down in one detonate.  Have to say that both the healer & the saboteur are up there for my favorite classes.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 20, 2011, 09:25:57 AM »

Still having a blast, but I'm getting very irritated at the disparity between ranged and melee souls.  I slap 6 points of Ranger on my Assassin and the Ranger spammable moves do more than the Assassin or Bladedancer ones and they have range as well.  The ranged finishers do more damage too.  It's almost a joke.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 20, 2011, 01:31:38 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on February 20, 2011, 09:25:57 AM

Still having a blast, but I'm getting very irritated at the disparity between ranged and melee souls.  I slap 6 points of Ranger on my Assassin and the Ranger spammable moves do more than the Assassin or Bladedancer ones and they have range as well.  The ranged finishers do more damage too.  It's almost a joke.

Are there ranged abilities you can use in melee range in WoW? This was confusing me having played mostly hunter in WoW and having a Riftblade "ranged" ability that I could use at all times.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 20, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »

The game is definitely growing on me. I was annoyed at the linear starter levels at first - enough so as to almost pass on the game entirely. But the week long beta gave me a chance to finally spread my wings a bit. The more things open up, the more I'm liking the game.

They definitely incorporated a lot of little things from previous MMOs that I really enjoy, and the rifts/invasions are a welcome break from the quest grind.

The only thing I'm still not completely sold on are the multiple souls. While diversity is nice and all, I've never been an alt-aholic and like focusing on a main. The number of options gets a bit overwhelming to me, and I don't feel as attached to my character as I do in most other MMOs. Maybe my view will change, but right now it seems like the game is catering to those "I want to be able to tank, heal, and cast spells" people, and I hate those kinds of players. Role-playing games are meant for you to play a ROLE. Not 50 roles.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 20, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »

No soul is going to allow you to Tank, Heal and DPS in this game. The only things the multiple souls gives you is more power to customize your character to the ROLE you want to play. There are still tanks, dps'ers, healers and the like, you only have the tools now to make your character play the way you want a bit more than you are used to.

Remember -the Archtype you select at the beginning decides your role, Warrior, Rogue, Cleric or Mage.

A new one
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #595 on: February 20, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »

Yeah I think the soul system allows you to do much the opposite. You can be very specialized or a jack of some trades and a lot of things in between. You can spend 50 points in one soul if that's what you like or split 31 in two souls or spread thin in 3 souls. And you can do all three with roles. Justicar is probably as close as you'll come to doing all three and then you're just half-assing it. slywink

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Grimwar
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 20, 2011, 06:11:04 PM »

Speaking of soul choices, I think I have finally settled on a combo.  I have tried almost all of the suggested soul combos for each archetype, but the most fun for me so far has been my Rogue with a fairly even split between Bard and Riftstalker.  He is a machine when it comes to densely populated areas I see most people avoid or get clobbered in.  If I ever get below 75% HP I seriously did something very wrong.   I was in Iron Fortress last night finishing that quest line. I never had to stop and just mowed the place down.  He does really well in Rifts and takes the beatings well.  So, this is most likely the combo I will play when the game goes live.

My second favorite has been my Chloro/Archon/Warlock.  He is slow to build up but once he gets going in a fight he can hurt stuff and stay alive well.  It's also fun to show up at a rift with no healer types and the small group trying to close it is hurt pretty bad.  Watching the people go from wanting to run away to gathering a second wind and pushing forward once I get in the fight is pretty cool. 

Least favorite has been the pet classes.  I don't have a specific reason, I just don't enjoy them.

Playing: Nothing really.  Bring on Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 20, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »

Yeah, bards are pretty fun. I might make one in retail.
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 20, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »

I have been messing around with a Blade Dancer/Bard combo and love it.  Sadly I think DPS classes will be so overplayed that finding spots in groups will likely be difficult, so I am going to either role a tank or a healer.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 20, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »

Sadly, Bards seems to be one of the best AOE healers right now... At least in Wargrounds where you can measure it easily. I'm always in the top 3 with my bard as for healing...a bit wierd, but then again, I specced for it, especially with a riftstalker bonus on healing

A new one
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: