http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 07:41:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pete: "Which end of the gun do the bullets come out of?" Rock :D  (Read 2176 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »

Who's in?  This is gonna roxxor your soxxors!  10 PM EST the return of PeteRock to GoW MP.  Be there!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 07:31:39 AM by ATB » Logged
Beer Goggles

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 03:18:42 PM »

Sweet.
depward

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 04:23:45 PM »

I should be able to make it 7 PST Friday... ATB, you never invite me to GoW games   icon_frown

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 04:52:25 PM »

I might make it.  Unless teh wife wants to watch a movie or something.  Or the guys want to play 2142 instead.

Just Hiro will do.
DonD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »

In!

XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »

Quote from: depward on January 04, 2007, 04:23:45 PM

I should be able to make it 7 PST Friday... ATB, you never invite me to GoW games   icon_frown

I would guess it's because you're playing something else. I typically only invite bomb people who are playing other games if they're Calvin.   

Put in Gears of War now, sit in front of the TV and wait for my signal.  Then unleash hell.

If you're on Dep, you'll get the first invite.  (After Pete, Cthonic Horror, Forcebane, Austin, Ceekay, Calvin, Dimmona, Purge, mikeg, anyone else I've played with from GT, guys I know on other forums, guys I know who don't have GoW, and guys I know who don't have 360s.)
Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 07:06:09 PM »

I'll probably be there, I'll try to mark it off mentally.

Just FYI my mic is really crummy. It's the one that came with the 360, but for some reason the only sound it seems to make is static. frown

New mic should be in the mail soon, though.

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
depward

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 08:21:07 PM »

Quote from: ATB on January 04, 2007, 06:05:16 PM

I would guess it's because you're playing something else. I typically only invite bomb people who are playing other games if they're Calvin.   

Put in Gears of War now, sit in front of the TV and wait for my signal.  Then unleash hell.

If you're on Dep, you'll get the first invite.  (After Pete, Cthonic Horror, Forcebane, Austin, Ceekay, Calvin, Dimmona, Purge, mikeg, anyone else I've played with from GT, guys I know on other forums, guys I know who don't have GoW, and guys I know who don't have 360s.)
Don't forget Salmon Rushdie (TML)!

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 08:54:27 PM »

I would very much like to play, however I might still be out on date night with chickie puff, so..gosh, well invite me if I am online and I will respond this time-guaranteed.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »

My wife received an Xbox Live membership for Christmas and had every intention of participating Friday night, but she has come down with something awful and has become a walking corpse.  I just don't have the heart to put a bullet in her head to end my.....I mean her misery.  She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and has more or less been sleeping whenever she's not at work (and sometimes while at work), so odds are it'll just be me Friday night and my wife's inaugural appearance will have to be postponed for another event.  I only hope that I, too, don't acquire the living dead disease for fear of developing a reputation for being an inevitable no-show and having an uncontrollable urge to repeat "braaaaains" into my mic.  I've also been wearing a helmet to bed to protect my cranial innards. 

But, with her being sick and only wanting to go to bed immediately following dinner, I will have no problem making this week's Gears of War extravaganza, barring postmortal reanimation.

I've already started carving "S-e-n-s-u-o-u-s-L-e-t-t-u-c-e" into my chainsaw in preparation.  Plus, my chainsaw will make access to everyone's brains a little easier.   

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 02:57:47 PM »

I want in, unless a friend of mine comes over to play football.

I am very out of practice (and was never very good to begin with) so you will all get a chance to kill me!

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »

Quote from: depward on January 04, 2007, 08:21:07 PM

Meh.

TheMissingLink on PSN
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 07:52:02 PM »

Quote from: TheMissingLink on January 05, 2007, 03:15:47 PM

Quote from: depward on January 04, 2007, 08:21:07 PM

Meh.

Man, no wonder people are jumping at the bit to play with you, your attitude is outstanding!!  icon_wink
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »

Quote from: ATB on January 04, 2007, 01:54:44 PM

10 PM EST the return of PeteRock to GoW MP.

10pm sharp?  I want to make sure that my reemergence is on-time, as I will probably be playing some Rainbow Six Vegas beforehand.  Don't want to keep my rivals waiting. 

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 09:02:58 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on January 05, 2007, 08:09:18 PM

Quote from: ATB on January 04, 2007, 01:54:44 PM

10 PM EST the return of PeteRock to GoW MP.

10pm sharp?  I want to make sure that my reemergence is on-time, as I will probably be playing some Rainbow Six Vegas beforehand.  Don't want to keep my rivals waiting. 

I doubt I can be there at 10pm sharp. Maybe 11 for me, but I doubt earlier.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 10:42:23 PM »

Well I'm going to be hosting it and leave it set to public so that people jump in and out appropriately.

Calvin if you're on at 11 and want to play send me a message.

I'm planning on being in bed at 1 AM and no later.  I'm back at work next week and need to get my sleep.

And pete. Yes 10 SHARP.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 10:48:22 PM »

Quote from: ATB on January 05, 2007, 10:42:23 PM

And pete. Yes 10 SHARP.

Not as sharp as the blades of my chainsaw, which you will quickly come to realize as they effortlessly cut through your feeble chest like butter while you're lying in two from my previous shotgun blast.

Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 11:33:38 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on January 04, 2007, 11:51:32 PM

My wife received an Xbox Live membership for Christmas and had every intention of participating Friday night, but she has come down with something awful and has become a walking corpse.  I just don't have the heart to put a bullet in her head to end my.....I mean her misery.  She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and has more or less been sleeping whenever she's not at work (and sometimes while at work), so odds are it'll just be me Friday night and my wife's inaugural appearance will have to be postponed for another event.  I only hope that I, too, don't acquire the living dead disease for fear of developing a reputation for being an inevitable no-show and having an uncontrollable urge to repeat "braaaaains" into my mic.  I've also been wearing a helmet to bed to protect my cranial innards. 

But, with her being sick and only wanting to go to bed immediately following dinner, I will have no problem making this week's Gears of War extravaganza, barring postmortal reanimation.

I've already started carving "S-e-n-s-u-o-u-s-L-e-t-t-u-c-e" into my chainsaw in preparation.  Plus, my chainsaw will make access to everyone's brains a little easier.   

If she inhabits the body of a locust, you might not feel as guilty...

icon_biggrin

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 11:35:19 PM »

Quote from: Pyperkub on January 05, 2007, 11:33:38 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on January 04, 2007, 11:51:32 PM

If she inhabits the body of a locust, you might not feel as guilty...

icon_biggrin

Be there tonight to find out.  I could use some new cannon-fodder.   icon_cool

Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 03:17:41 AM »

Is this still going on? I was busy, but I'll be logging on now...

matt "mattc0m" richards
Luminescent Pubes
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 04:48:27 AM »

omg nintendo64 ftw

Gamertag: omg nintendo64
Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 04:51:18 AM »

Damn server would not let me in. frown

matt "mattc0m" richards
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 07:29:04 AM »

Remember how I complained that Calvin never joined?

Well now I'm complaining that he did.

He absolutely kicked madd butt tonight.

I think I had two good matches once he came on...saving my best for last despite the loss.  I was playing great until he came on- must be his blood pact with Satan. 

Then I  got moidered for about 1.25 hrs...then played well the last two matches.  icon_frown

Shoulda been in bed 1.5 hrs ago, but being slaughtered the way I was I just couldn't turn it off.

Oh and Pete was rustier than the titanic.

Forcebane's the man...but he must learn never to get into a sniper duel with Papa Smurf.  Tongue

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »

Oh and at least he had four people playing. We had Ike and Siljanus  icon_mrgreen
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 09:10:45 AM »

Good games. Well you had 4vs3 half the night as I had a fight with my girlfriend, then she went to bed and I got back on to school you smile Either way it was a ton of fun, and it was too bad pete was so rusty biggrin
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »

Guess some in-game weapons are better than others.  I apparently chose the latter:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 04:49:38 PM by PeteRock » Logged

Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »

'Never get into a sniper duel with papa smurff.'  I'm pretty sure I've heard that somewhere before.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
papasmurff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 03:28:49 PM »

I don't know what you all are talking about......I mean I tried to warn you......oh wait I couldn't freaking talk!!!

Gaming Tag: papa smurff 4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: