http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 06:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neverwinter  (Read 14555 times)
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: May 06, 2013, 10:40:54 AM »

Is there a way to see a lag meter?

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: May 06, 2013, 10:44:28 AM »

The shine is wearing off a bit.  

I'm still playing, and definitely enjoying it for a hour or two here or there....but there are issues (and I hope Cryptic fixes 'em).

One, the auction house is ... well, let's just say it's about the worst AH I've seen since Star Wars: The Old Republic.  You can only view up to 400 items at a time, you can't search without choosing a category first, you can't sort by anything except, apparently, buyout price...and even that doesn't sort correctly as it only sorts one digit at a time, so it's 1, 10, 100, 2, 20, 200, et al.  

Two, bags being completely a cash shop option is /almost/ a deal breaker.  The only things that really save it are that you do get two bags through quests and a decent starting bag size.  Also, the fact that you can spend AD to buy Zen to buy a bag isn't a horrible thing either.

Three, most of the loot you pick up is ... nearly worthless, when you think about it (and this ties into #4 below).  When you have a real money parallel, and we know that $1 = 100 zen and that 1 zen = around 425 AD...finding items in the mid 20s (+3 greens, as an example) selling for 10-20 AD really means that 95% of anything you get is going to be vendor trash.  Of course, this is partly due /to/ the numerous currencies involved with copper/silver/gold (in much smaller supply than you'd expect of D&D or Forgotten Realms), Astral Diamonds and Zen.  It just feels that for the most part that Gold et al feels somewhat worthless in the long run.  Oh and don't forget all of the seals, bars and other crap you accumulate as currency.

Finally, tradeskills are a giant timesink and with the exception of Leadership, appear entirely worthless.  Nothing that I've tailored so far up to level 7 is worth selling with the exception of the updated shirt and pants.  Then, when you have a rare thing to craft and it's a blue....finding out that you have about a 8% chance of actually making the good item without having a ton of extra assets is disheartening.  Then, there's upgrading your crafters and the 54-hour insanity that's involved (although I can see it only being 36 hours if you do one, then have each of the 2 do 1 more each...)

Anyway, I'm sure Cryptic is working on things, and this hasn't been out very long.  It just seems something I'll play to 60 and then rarely touch after that.  
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2013, 11:17:04 AM »

I think the success of the Foundry will be key to long-term interest for me
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2013, 11:29:22 AM »

Quote from: Zarkon on May 06, 2013, 10:44:28 AM

The shine is wearing off a bit. 

I'm still playing, and definitely enjoying it for a hour or two here or there....but there are issues (and I hope Cryptic fixes 'em).

One, the auction house is ... well, let's just say it's about the worst AH I've seen since Star Wars: The Old Republic.  You can only view up to 400 items at a time, you can't search without choosing a category first, you can't sort by anything except, apparently, buyout price...and even that doesn't sort correctly as it only sorts one digit at a time, so it's 1, 10, 100, 2, 20, 200, et al. 

Two, bags being completely a cash shop option is /almost/ a deal breaker.  The only things that really save it are that you do get two bags through quests and a decent starting bag size.  Also, the fact that you can spend AD to buy Zen to buy a bag isn't a horrible thing either.

Three, most of the loot you pick up is ... nearly worthless, when you think about it (and this ties into #4 below).  When you have a real money parallel, and we know that $1 = 100 zen and that 1 zen = around 425 AD...finding items in the mid 20s (+3 greens, as an example) selling for 10-20 AD really means that 95% of anything you get is going to be vendor trash.  Of course, this is partly due /to/ the numerous currencies involved with copper/silver/gold (in much smaller supply than you'd expect of D&D or Forgotten Realms), Astral Diamonds and Zen.  It just feels that for the most part that Gold et al feels somewhat worthless in the long run.  Oh and don't forget all of the seals, bars and other crap you accumulate as currency.

Finally, tradeskills are a giant timesink and with the exception of Leadership, appear entirely worthless.  Nothing that I've tailored so far up to level 7 is worth selling with the exception of the updated shirt and pants.  Then, when you have a rare thing to craft and it's a blue....finding out that you have about a 8% chance of actually making the good item without having a ton of extra assets is disheartening.  Then, there's upgrading your crafters and the 54-hour insanity that's involved (although I can see it only being 36 hours if you do one, then have each of the 2 do 1 more each...)

Anyway, I'm sure Cryptic is working on things, and this hasn't been out very long.  It just seems something I'll play to 60 and then rarely touch after that. 

generally I end up playing in 1 to 2 hour bursts, so far it has helped keep things fresh.

I keep forgetting there is crafting/tradeskills, but then again I rarely do any of it in most MMO's, so I haven't noticed any lack there.  if anything, the concept of having something else do the crafting over a long period of time pretty much kills it for me as I tend to forget about it at that point.  same deal with the auction house.  I just do like I do with any other MMO and dump any stuff that I don't equip right away.  If I found something ultra rare (do they have purples in this game?) I might consider it, but spending the time running back to the AH really doesn't appeal to me.  What I did see of the AH when I looked for that one quest didn't do anything to make me want to deal with it as is; I hated it would make you wait so many seconds to switch categories at times.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2013, 11:49:38 AM »

+1 to Zarkon..+1/2 to CK.  icon_wink

The amount of ways to buy stuff is way over the top. Ahh, I've got 10 Lion Seals, lets go see what I can buy. Hey NPC whatcha got for 10 Lion Seals? Nadda, I only accept Hyena Seals.
Besides my tacky attempt at humour, I'm seriously disappointed in NW. I can't do another Dungeon run with a party; They feel miles away from D&D.
I liked the combat at first, but the shine on that has tarnished now, its too actiony.
Armour from 1-28 has changed very little, at times I can't even see a difference when I up-grade a piece.

It's not what I can put months of play time into. I'll relegate it to; play it for short periods of time. NEVER spend a dime of real money on it. And play it like a solo game.

La Fin
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:51:30 AM by Arclight » Logged

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2013, 04:25:31 PM »

After spending all weekend with the game, I think NW is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.  Fun action oriented combat, something I can play almost completely solo if I wish, lots (hopefully) of good user generated content with great stories (a la Tilt's modules), and something I can log onto for either 1/2-hour or 4 hours and still feel like I'm accomplishing something.  Party dungeons, PvP, crafting, constantly needing to scour an AH...that stuff's totally lost on me. 

I'm seriously considering dropping in for the $60 Founders Pack.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 06, 2013, 07:48:53 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on May 06, 2013, 04:25:31 PM

After spending all weekend with the game, I think NW is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.  Fun action oriented combat, something I can play almost completely solo if I wish, lots (hopefully) of good user generated content with great stories (a la Tilt's modules), and something I can log onto for either 1/2-hour or 4 hours and still feel like I'm accomplishing something.  

Totally agree - what like in this kind of game is adventure content, and I'll be able to log in once a week or so and play the best user generated content.

Ritt was joking yesterday that the enchantments were put in the game to sell bags. I'm wondering if there isn't some truth to that - my damn bags are overflowing and I'm seriously considering buying another. I also was a couple gold short when it came to by a mount, so I bought one for $5. The bank is also laughably small. I think Cryptic knows what they are doing here. Wondering if I should just pony up the $60. If it came with a bag I might have done it already. Why the $200 and $20 packs come with a bag and the $60 one does not is beyond me.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2013, 08:01:01 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 06, 2013, 07:48:53 PM

Wondering if I should just pony up the $60. If it came with a bag I might have done it already. Why the $200 and $20 packs come with a bag and the $60 one does not is beyond me.

Well...crap.  I thought I read this morning that the $60 pack did come with a bag. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2013, 08:08:28 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on May 06, 2013, 08:01:01 PM

Wondering if I should just pony up the $60. If it came with a bag I might have done it already. Why the $200 and $20 packs come with a bag and the $60 one does not is beyond me.

Well...crap.  I thought I read this morning that the $60 pack did come with a bag. 

yeah, it's an odd exclusion.  of course you can buy 1,2 or all 3 of the packages, so maybe they thought whoever ponied up 60 bucks might be easily convinced to pony up an extra 20.

Because I can,
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2013, 09:17:48 PM »

I guess I'm spoiled by games like GW2.  I paid $60 for GW2 and never once did I feel inconvenienced.  I guess I was expecting a similar experience since I paid $60 for NWN but the bag/bank space and the multi currency issues are starting to annoy me.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2013, 12:27:20 AM »

Switching gears for a moment... There is a lot of lore in the game - is any of it from the Neverwinter RPG games? I'm really not up on my D&D at all. Did the Sword Coast exist prior to the Baldur's Gate PC games? I mean, there's no "canon" when it comes to D&D outside what is the rulebooks, right?

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2013, 12:37:00 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 07, 2013, 12:27:20 AM

Switching gears for a moment... There is a lot of lore in the game - is any of it from the Neverwinter RPG games? I'm really not up on my D&D at all. Did the Sword Coast exist prior to the Baldur's Gate PC games? I mean, there's no "canon" when it comes to D&D outside what is the rulebooks, right?

There are the Nashers, which seem to be inspired by Lord Nasher, who in Neverwinter Nights was the Lord of Neverwinter.  The Sword Coast was around long before Baldur's Gate came out; Gateway to the Savage Frontier, one of the old SSI Gold Box games, was set around it in 1991.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:38:54 AM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2013, 04:06:42 AM »

I've tried multiple times throughout the last couple days to access Perfect World's system to purchase "Zen".  I was mainly just curious to see how much real world money some of this stuff cost.

I have yet to not have their website time out or give me some sort of error message.  I've tried both at home and at work today, on both IE and Firefox.  Most of the time it simply times out, but I've also gotten about 4 different error messages.  Not exactly the way to make someone comfortable with dropping real $$ on their game.   icon_confused

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2013, 06:29:12 AM »

I had the same issue until I verified my account I seem to remember.

A new one
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »

The lore is all from the Forgotten Realms modules and books. The game story itself runs parallel to the Neverwinter series of books which I actually was reading before I even knew about the game (or realized there was a tie in). The books are actually pretty good and take place about 100 years after the events in the earlier Drizzt books (yes, I have a guilty pleasure for bad pulp fantasy biggrin).
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »

The site actually worked for a few minutes this morning.  I could at least get in and see how much the Zen actually cost, which is an improvement over the last couple days. 

Of course, I just tried to hit up the forum looking for some info, and get this:

Thanks for stopping by the Neverwinter website!
<p>Unfortunately you've caught us at a bad time. Due to performance issues caused by heavy load, the site will be offline for a brief moment. Please pardon our dust as we smooth things out.
<p>We hope to have things resolved shortly. Meanwhile, feel free to download the Neverwinter client

Things seem to be a bit of a hot mess right now.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2013, 04:17:34 PM »

Quote from: Jag on May 07, 2013, 01:44:28 PM

The lore is all from the Forgotten Realms modules and books. The game story itself runs parallel to the Neverwinter series of books which I actually was reading before I even knew about the game (or realized there was a tie in). The books are actually pretty good and take place about 100 years after the events in the earlier Drizzt books (yes, I have a guilty pleasure for bad pulp fantasy biggrin).

I may have to check those out eventually.  I just noticed they released a lot of the older FR books on the Kindle, so looks like I may be re-reading a bunch of the older series,:The Moonshae Trilogy, The Empires Trilogy, Shandril's Saga, Maztica, The Avatar series, Finders Trilogy and Druidhome.

Because I can,
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2013, 05:45:18 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 07, 2013, 04:17:34 PM

I may have to check those out eventually.  I just noticed they released a lot of the older FR books on the Kindle, so looks like I may be re-reading a bunch of the older series,:The Moonshae Trilogy, The Empires Trilogy, Shandril's Saga, Maztica, The Avatar series, Finders Trilogy and Druidhome.

Haven't read those in probably 20 years, but I remember liking the Avatar series and the Moonshae, but not much else. RA Salvatore's stuff was hit or miss, but he did a pretty good job with this latest series.
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2013, 09:51:04 PM »

Quote from: Jag on May 07, 2013, 05:45:18 PM

Haven't read those in probably 20 years, but I remember liking the Avatar series and the Moonshae, but not much else. RA Salvatore's stuff was hit or miss, but he did a pretty good job with this latest series.

I'm reading them all in chronological order currently.  I'm at 1372, dealing with the last book of the Cleric Quintet.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2013, 09:59:32 PM »

Quote from: Zarkon on May 07, 2013, 09:51:04 PM

I'm reading them all in chronological order currently.  I'm at 1372, dealing with the last book of the Cleric Quintet.

damn, that's a lot of books.  I don't think I'm going to get that committed though; I figure I'll hit the series I mentioned and that's about it.

Because I can,
Cortilian
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2013, 11:22:35 PM »

Add me to your friends list:
@1cortilian1
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2013, 12:45:20 AM »

Quote from: Zarkon on May 07, 2013, 09:51:04 PM

Read so far:

Netheril Trilogy (Sword Play, Dangerous Games, Mortal Consequences)
Elminster: The Making of a Mage
Elminster in Myth Drannor
The Temptation of Elminster
First Drizzt series (Homeland, Exile, Sojourn)
Escape from Undermountain
Pool of Radiance
Moonshae Trilogy (Darkwalker on Moonshae, Black Wizards, Darkwell)
Pools of Darkness
Icewind Dale Trilogy (The Crystal Shard, Streams of Silver, The Halfling's Gem)
Spellfire
Azure Bonds
Crypt of the Shadowking
Crown of Fire
The Legacy
Starless Night
Hand of Fire
The Dream Spheres
Shadowdale
Tantras
Waterdeep
The Wyvern's Spur
Song of the Saurials
Siege of Darkness
Shadows of Doom
Cloak of Shadows
All Shadows Fled
Horselords
The Night Parade
Dragonwall
Crusade
The Parched Sea
Curse of the Shadowmage
Canticle
In Sylvan Shadows
Night Masks
Elfshadow
Ironhelm
Viperhand
Daughter of the Drow
Tangled Webs
Windwalker

Missed in the List:
The Council of Blades (1217 DR)
Swords of Eveningstar (1348 DR)
Swords of Dragonfire (1348 DR)
The Sword Never Sleeps (1348 DR)

Currently Readin:  The Chaos Curse (1362 DR)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2013, 01:56:20 AM »

Hopefully you read The Fallen Fortress, otherwise you skipped a book in the Cleric Quintet smile

I remember reading some of the Harper series, but those were pretty hit or miss for me.  pretty much everything else I remember reading was fairly decent though.  when looking at the listings on Amazon I saw  they redid the covers Shadowdale, Tantras and Waterdeep and got rid of both Richard Awlinson and the better artwork frown

Because I can,
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2013, 03:07:37 AM »

Yeah, forgot to write that one down smile
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2013, 12:10:07 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 06, 2013, 08:08:28 PM

yeah, it's an odd exclusion.  of course you can buy 1,2 or all 3 of the packages, so maybe they thought whoever ponied up 60 bucks might be easily convinced to pony up an extra 20.

NOTE: The $20 pack comes with a SINGLE bag for ONE character (not all of them). Also, you can buy the goods inside for about $21 worth of Zen (100 Zen = $1). So if you don't want some of the stuff that it comes with, just buy it directly.

The $200 pack however gives you a bag for all your characters.

My complaints so far are the prices of simple things that should be cheap. Bags are $6 and $10 (each, and per character), bank slots are $6 I believe for each expansion as well (again, per character). Yet Mounts, of which you only need one of (as they're all account unlocks) are anywhere from $5 (slowest speed) to $40 (fastest). And yet again, Companions are single character only, and are like $10 to $30.

It annoys the hell out of me, personally.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2013, 12:19:07 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on May 09, 2013, 12:10:07 AM

Quote from: CeeKay on May 06, 2013, 08:08:28 PM

NOTE: The $20 pack comes with a SINGLE bag for ONE character (not all of them). Also, you can buy the goods inside for about $21 worth of Zen (100 Zen = $1). So if you don't want some of the stuff that it comes with, just buy it directly.

The $200 pack however gives you a bag for all your characters.

My complaints so far are the prices of simple things that should be cheap. Bags are $6 and $10 (each, and per character), bank slots are $6 I believe for each expansion as well (again, per character). Yet Mounts, of which you only need one of (as they're all account unlocks) are anywhere from $5 (slowest speed) to $40 (fastest). And yet again, Companions are single character only, and are like $10 to $30.

It annoys the hell out of me, personally.

This is Perfect World set up from all accounts.  Honestly, I'm not investing any money into this game ... that's a lie I might buy the drow and ranger class when it's released depending on cost

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2013, 02:12:08 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on May 09, 2013, 12:19:07 PM

This is Perfect World set up from all accounts.  Honestly, I'm not investing any money into this game ... that's a lie I might buy the drow and ranger class when it's released depending on cost

Word is that neither of those two is going to cost any money, but only time will tell.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »

I'm not a big fan of the way they nickle and dime you for things, but I decided that I like the game enough to spring for a $60 founders pack. 

Went through my first party dungeon last night (Cloak Tower) and was...underwhelmed.  Maybe it was just the party I got hooked up with, but it felt like nothing more than a longer single player dungeon where I have to split the loot.  Also, we started it while the "special event" was active, which was supposed to give us an additional chest at the end with a unique class-specific item.  Sadly, there was nothing at the end except the regular chest...guessing it must have been a bug.  Can't really see myself doing many more group dungeons.

Skirmishes seemed kinda fun, but I'm only seeing one available (Orc Assault) and it's now 8 levels below me.  Do more open up as you progress in the storyline?

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2013, 02:51:54 PM »

I don't like the dungeons myself. They follow the "classic" dungeon design, which is now becoming very outdated. This means you'll be fighting harmless trash mobs for 30-60 minutes before you get to fight the boss, which is the only challenging part of the dungeon (sometimes punishingly so). I much prefer the way games like The Secret World does this, as that game only gives you a handful of trash mobs, but fills the rest of the dungeons with unique bosses.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2013, 03:25:42 PM »

The second dungeon is a lot better - it has optional hidden bosses and all kinds of secret walls and things. However, much like the Cloak Tower, it has absolutely zero story. I don't know why they have no dialogue or anything in the main dungeons when it is a common feature in their solo instances. It makes the dungeons feel incredibly sterile and more like part of a game than an adventure.

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2013, 08:14:12 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 09, 2013, 03:25:42 PM

The second dungeon is a lot better - it has optional hidden bosses and all kinds of secret walls and things. However, much like the Cloak Tower, it has absolutely zero story. I don't know why they have no dialogue or anything in the main dungeons when it is a common feature in their solo instances. It makes the dungeons feel incredibly sterile and more like part of a game than an adventure.

The dungeons seems to be designed around the possibility of running them as fast as possible, without any communication between the players. Story would get in the way of that, I guess.

A new one
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2013, 09:05:28 PM »

double astral diamonds this weekend.

Because I can,
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »

Sometimes I hate MMOs - already people talking a zone chat looking for people to run dungeons specifying minimum gearscore. Luckily there is plenty of content in the game to play without dealing with people like that.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 09, 2013, 09:05:28 PM

Neat.  What the best thing to do to earn ADs?  Dungeons?  PvP?  Foundry quests?

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2013, 10:19:17 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 09, 2013, 09:47:34 PM

Sometimes I hate MMOs - already people talking a zone chat looking for people to run dungeons specifying minimum gearscore. Luckily there is plenty of content in the game to play without dealing with people like that.

It's not really my thing, but I believe Neverwinter has a tiered dungeon system that requires a certain gear score before a player can participate. This might be why these players are specifying the scores they need.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2013, 12:50:47 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 09, 2013, 10:19:17 PM

Quote from: Teggy on May 09, 2013, 09:47:34 PM

It's not really my thing, but I believe Neverwinter has a tiered dungeon system that requires a certain gear score before a player can participate. This might be why these players are specifying the scores they need.

Could have been, although that wasn't my impression at the time. The other thing that is going on with Mad Dragon is that it is the first dungeon with a boss that isn't just tank and spank, so people are forming groups specifying you have to have beat the boss before, rather than taking 30 seconds to describe tactics.

Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 10, 2013, 06:18:22 PM »

I don't know why, but I still seem to like this game... Made it to L23 which I think might be a first for me with MMO's... I have lifetimes for multiple games, but usually by now would be burned out, even though I am playing this for more hours than I would normally have played. It may be because it lets me solo for the most part. I've only died once and that was because I didn't pay attention. Also, leveling doesn't seem grindy to me.. All my leveling was through quests and the monsters on the way to quests...

also took a look at the foundry and immediately became lost.. Is there a manual or videos I am missing? I have an idea for a quest, but don't know how to even start (or if I'll have the willpower to actually go through with it..)
I did buy the medium founders pack and used the AD to buy a greater bag of holding... May suck it up and buy another one for $10... Haven't found anything to really buy with my Gold though...
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 10, 2013, 07:59:22 PM »

Please add @thegrue72 to the guild.  I tried sending a tell to some of the people and I guess you have to have either paid something or be level 15 to send a tell.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 10, 2013, 08:44:35 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on May 10, 2013, 07:59:22 PM

Please add @thegrue72 to the guild.  I tried sending a tell to some of the people and I guess you have to have either paid something or be level 15 to send a tell.

can't invite you unless you're online it looks like.  I sent you a friend invite; if you don't see it send me one at [email protected] so I can see when you're on and invite you.

Because I can,
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2013, 09:01:14 PM »

Wishing the leveling was not quite so fast. It also doesn't help that when you hit 36, you can no longer queue for Lair of the Mad Dragon, which is a level 34 dungeon!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: