http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 11:05:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTRO - State of the game  (Read 51012 times)
andon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 28, 2009, 01:41:26 AM »

I just rolled up a Dwarf Runeeeper on Elendilmir.  Send me some names and I'll send some whispers next time I'm online!
Not 100% sure I like the class yet...1st time playing one.

Andoion Dwarf RuneKeeper.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 28, 2009, 01:56:53 PM »

Look up:

Hanton (my main)
Hanthras (my alt)

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 04, 2009, 02:01:04 PM »

Mirkwood is official http://www.gamingtrend.com/News/news.php?NewsID=14229

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2009, 02:26:29 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on September 04, 2009, 02:01:04 PM

Was going to post that here if no one else had. Cross-posting my thoughts on the announcement from OO:

Personally, I'm not sure whether I'm excited or not without more details than they've announced. A 5 level cap increase sounds small but it depends how much XP/content is associated with each level. One new region and a single Book (no sign of Volume 3) also sounds small compared to Moria but the game's regions can vary significantly in size, so until we know how big Mirkwood is, I don't think we can really judge that. If it's another Evendim, meh. If it's another North Downs or Moria, that's much better. I need to know much more about how "customizable" these AI soldiers in the skirmishes are. And I'll only be happy with changes to the LI system if we have some control over the legacies we get when crafting them. Simply being able to craft LIs with randomly assigned useless legacies would be a change but not an improvement.

- Ash
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 04, 2009, 02:31:11 PM »

no no no, they got it wrong, it's not supposed to be Siege of Mirkwood it's supposed to be Siege of Minas Tirtih.  c'mon Turbine, get with it!  CeeKay wants to jump off the top! crybaby

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 04, 2009, 03:04:16 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 04, 2009, 02:31:11 PM

It's supposed to be Siege of Minas Tirith [...] CeeKay wants to jump off the top!

I am reassured that I am not the only one who has anticipated doing this.

Accidentally, I mean. Not on purpose at all. Nope, not me, never.

- Ash
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 04, 2009, 03:07:14 PM »

no no no, they got it wrong, it's not supposed to be Siege of Mirkwood it's supposed to be Siege of Minas Tirtih.  c'mon Turbine, get with it!  CeeKay wants to jump off the top! crybaby

My guess is that they will do northern mirkwood and the wood elves next, maybe even some of the lonely mountain, then the next major update will be Rohan and Minas Tirith.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 04, 2009, 03:09:12 PM »

Quote from: Asharak on September 04, 2009, 03:04:16 PM

It's supposed to be Siege of Minas Tirith [...] CeeKay wants to jump off the top!

I am reassured that I am not the only one who has anticipated doing this.

Accidentally, I mean. Not on purpose at all. Nope, not me, never.

- Ash

I actually want to make it an even, gets hundreds of people to leap off like a pack of lemmings!  it's raining hobbits, hallelujah, it's raining hobbits!  icon_twisted

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 04, 2009, 03:30:15 PM »

Quote from: andon on August 28, 2009, 01:41:26 AM

I just rolled up a Dwarf Runeeeper on Elendilmir.  Send me some names and I'll send some whispers next time I'm online!
Not 100% sure I like the class yet...1st time playing one.

Andoion Dwarf RuneKeeper.
Geowaru is my guardian I've been playing mostly the last few months (L52 I think). I took a sabbatical to open beta play Champions, and am now on my free month in Pirates of the Burning Sea (but I imagine I'll float back to LOTRO at some point, being a lifetime subscriber and all).

I had my head in the sand and didn't hear about the Mirkwood expansion. Wow, customizable soldiers sounds neat.

Discover "hundreds of challenging quests" I remain skeptical about. "Don't just kill 12 boars and bring me back their guts! Kill 32 boars and bring me back their guts!"  icon_razz
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 03:52:52 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Halfway (sci-fi, turn-based squad strategy)
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 04, 2009, 03:55:51 PM »

Discover "hundreds of challenging quests" I remain skeptical about. "Don't just kill 12 boars and bring me back their guts! Kill 32 boars and bring me back their guts!"

Well, that would certainly challenge your sanity.

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 04, 2009, 05:04:33 PM »

Personally, I'm stoked. Bring on Mirkwood!

I'd rather Turbine take their time and lovingly add regions gradually to the game of high quality, expanding Middle-Earth with the same attention to detail they've been paying so far, rather than rush us off to Gondor. biggrin

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: September 04, 2009, 06:37:20 PM »

It's a bit disappointing in that this means we probably won't see Rohan for another year, while what we get instead is only slightly larger than one of the patches we were used to last year, but this time we have to pay for it. It doesn't help that the developers have repeatedly hinted that Dol Guldur and Southern Mirkwood would be a free update.

Turbine built up a lot of goodwill with how they handled the first year after LOTRO's launch. I hope this isn't a sign of their new direction.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 05, 2009, 01:38:47 PM »

IGN's LOTRO Vault had a PAX report on this.
PAX 2009 - Siege of Mirkwood Preview
http://lotrovault.ign.com/View.php?view=CommunityArticles.Detail&id=18
Siege of Mirkwood will be introducing twelve new Skirmish instances in addition to a pair of tutorial instances designed to introduce players to the system.

Each of these instances is scalable on a number of levels: They each accept one, three, six, or twelve players at a time. [Update: Sapience has clarified that each player has control of one soldier -- no commanding multiple NPC soldiers, RTS fans!]

Many of the instances are scalable by level; for instance, one skirmish which features an assault upon and defense of Weathertop will accept players from level 30 to 65.

Each instance has nine optional challenges, each of which awards skirmish points -- more on those in a moment. These challenges are randomized, as are the enemies inside the instance (within certain logical limits, of course), so you will not likely have the same experience twice.

...you can enter a Skirmish from anywhere in the game world, as can your friends from their own locations in the game world. When you're done with the Skirmish -- each of them is designed to last thirty to forty minutes -- you will be transported back to your prior location in the world.
The initial announcement seems a little misleading in retrospect because it keeps referring to soldierS (plural), when you actually control ONE soldier. I can't really tell if you can have more than one to choose from, or if it just means there's a single soldier you tinker with.  icon_confused

Cool mount improvements/changes
Perhaps my favorite is that mounts are being changed over to skills, not items. This means you will no longer be required to carry a mount in your inventory.

In your skills panel, there will be a "mount" tab, which will list your current stable of mounts -- your horse, your other horse, your goat.

And, because of mounts becoming skills, a number of issues with mounts will simply cease to exist: You will now be able to pass into instances and new zones while on your mount; you can now interact with NPCs (including vendors) from your mount; and you can now use emotes on your mount.
Hurrah! That last thing is one thing I prefer in AoC (not having to constantly dismount just to interact with an NPC).

There's also shared storage space for accounts so you don't have to mail items to your alts.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:43:27 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 05, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »

This will be a paid expansion, but Turbine said it will likely only retail for $19.99:
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?&postid=3996037#post3996037
Quote from: Marketroid
The announcement today didn't contain pricing since we're focused on announcing the game features and doing previews at PAX. A subsequent announcement with those details will be out later. But since it's being asked, here's the scoop:

* Siege of Mirkwood will have a base price of $19.99. As with Moria last year, we're going to have a set of early upgrade offers that are very compelling. We're not quite ready to unveil those details yet, but we'll keep you posted.
    * The epic story continues on in Volume 3 as a regular content update early next year.
    * Some of the improvements to the game coming with Mirkwood will benefit everyone, but the key features will require the Mirkwood upgrade.

I imagine there will be more preview details and hopefully some screenies/videos from PAX during the weekend.

Playing
PC
ydejin

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 07, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »

Quote from: Scraper on September 04, 2009, 03:07:14 PM

My guess is that they will do northern mirkwood and the wood elves next, maybe even some of the lonely mountain, then the next major update will be Rohan and Minas Tirith.
I think the smart move is to move to northern Mirkwood and the Lonely Mountain timed with the Hobbit movie.  Since that's currently slated to come out in 2011, I think they'll delay moving north for a while.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 09, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

another preview of Mirkwood.  I almost grabbed Mines of Moria last night for 10 bucks but held off when I looked at my current backlog and considered how close all the new releases in October are.

Because I can,
El-Producto

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 22, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »

So, I'm very tempted to fire up an MMO again.  I am as casual as they get, might have 4 or 5 hours a week.  I know what you are saying, just play a SP RPG, but I enjoy the atmosphere in an MMO, and the constantly changing worlds.  I played LOTRO for the first month, and don't remember much about it.  I've lost my disks, but guess I could d/l the client.

What I'm asking is, how casual friendly is this game. I just want to do some questing, find some cool loot and fight some bosses.  I don't want to join guilds or anything, nor do I care about endgame.

If I decide to bite, what's the best way to get back in.  Resub, or by it new.. I think it's like $9.99.

"Goonies never say die"
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 22, 2009, 06:57:17 PM »

Quote from: El-Producto on September 22, 2009, 06:50:21 PM

So, I'm very tempted to fire up an MMO again.  I am as casual as they get, might have 4 or 5 hours a week.  I know what you are saying, just play a SP RPG, but I enjoy the atmosphere in an MMO, and the constantly changing worlds.  I played LOTRO for the first month, and don't remember much about it.  I've lost my disks, but guess I could d/l the client.

What I'm asking is, how casual friendly is this game. I just want to do some questing, find some cool loot and fight some bosses.  I don't want to join guilds or anything, nor do I care about endgame.

If I decide to bite, what's the best way to get back in.  Resub, or by it new.. I think it's like $9.99.

I would probably just resub, since the $9.99 will just get you Moria and chances are you won't get to Moria anyway. So just DL the client. Also if you start over I would recommend playing as a Rune Keeper or Warden, they are both solo friendly and I think they are the two most fun classes in the game.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: September 22, 2009, 07:43:12 PM »

A bit of a contradiction there, Scraper. You need the Moria expansion to play the Warden or Rune Keeper.
El-Producto

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 22, 2009, 07:44:59 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on September 22, 2009, 07:43:12 PM

A bit of a contradiction there, Scraper. You need the Moria expansion to play the Warden or Rune Keeper.

I have an account, it's inactive.

If I buy the Mines of Moria for $9.99 as advertised, I'll get 30 days right?  So if I'm going to resub, I might as well grab the expansion.

"Goonies never say die"
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 22, 2009, 07:53:45 PM »

Doh, yeah I forgot about that.

Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »

Quote from: El-Producto on September 22, 2009, 07:44:59 PM

I have an account, it's inactive.

If I buy the Mines of Moria for $9.99 as advertised, I'll get 30 days right?  So if I'm going to resub, I might as well grab the expansion.

To get the 30 days free from Moria, you'd have to create a new account. Is that what you're referring to?

Ale
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 23, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »

What he said - if you're reactivating an inactive account, you don't get 30 free days (AFIK - Lord of the Rings knows I've been wrong enough at these forums  icon_razz).

I didn't realize this, but there are a few (3) free, modest LOTRO iPhone/iPod Touch Apps. They don't do anything crazy. One checks server status (http://bamsoft.net/?page_id=37), one lists your characters, and the latest (LOTROHerald: http://www.oddduckcomputing.com/) tries to hybrid the other two (but seems to have some trouble saving character info initially).

Just do an "lotro" search at the App Store if it's of interest.

I'm on hiatus from all things MMO (it's kind of a liberating feeling actually), but I expect I'll float back for Mirkwood.
-------------
Rambling observation. Moderators on the LOTRO forums actually aren't quashing Aion-related threads as long as some sort of observation relates politely to LOTRO; on the Champions Online forums, they're squashing Aion threads like whack-a-mole.  icon_smile
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:58:16 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 26, 2009, 01:36:30 AM »

so, I picked up Mine of Moria CE for 10 bucks tonight and was wondering what the best server is.

Because I can,
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 26, 2009, 05:52:52 AM »

Elendilmir

Look up Hanton, Artanas, Everrick and chances are you will get in contact with me. That will get you in the unofficial GT kin, with me, Daehawk and that other guy.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »

cool, I'll create on that server then.

THE LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE™: SIEGE OF MIRKWOOD™ TO LAUNCH ON DECEMBER 1ST

Turbine Unveils Special Pre-Launch Offers Including the New LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack

WESTWOOD, MA – September 29, 2009-- Turbine, Inc. announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™, the new digital expansion to the 2008 MMO of the Year will launch on December 1st in North America. Turbine also unveiled The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) Adventurer’s Pack which contains what every player needs to survive in the chaos of Mirkwood! Siege of Mirkwood and the LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack are scheduled to launch on December 1, 2009.

SIEGE OF MIRKWOOD PRE-LAUNCH OFFERS
Starting today, players can take can take advantage of several special pre-launch offers to celebrate the release of the second expansion to LOTRO:

* The LOTRO Lifetime Membership is now available for $199.

* Any current or former player who renews or upgrades their subscription to any multi-month plan by October 31st gets the Siege of Mirkwood digital expansion for FREE!

* All players can pre-order the new LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack which contains 2 character slots and one shared storage slot that allows players to share items with all of their characters on the same server for $19.99 and get the Harbinger’s Cloak which provides 8% speed boost and the Dusky Nimblefoot Goat mount for FREE!

* Starting today, existing Lifetime Members who pre-order the LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack get the Siege of Mirkwood digital expansion plus two in-game items (Harbinger’s Cloak which provides an 8% speed boost and a new mount) for FREE!

These special offers will be available for a limited time. For more information, please visit www.lotro.com/mirkwood

Because I can,
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2009, 03:01:38 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 29, 2009, 11:51:46 PM

cool, I'll create on that server then.

THE LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE™: SIEGE OF MIRKWOOD™ TO LAUNCH ON DECEMBER 1ST

Turbine Unveils Special Pre-Launch Offers Including the New LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack

WESTWOOD, MA – September 29, 2009-- Turbine, Inc. announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™, the new digital expansion to the 2008 MMO of the Year will launch on December 1st in North America. Turbine also unveiled The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) Adventurer’s Pack which contains what every player needs to survive in the chaos of Mirkwood! Siege of Mirkwood and the LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack are scheduled to launch on December 1, 2009.

SIEGE OF MIRKWOOD PRE-LAUNCH OFFERS
Starting today, players can take can take advantage of several special pre-launch offers to celebrate the release of the second expansion to LOTRO:

* The LOTRO Lifetime Membership is now available for $199.

* Any current or former player who renews or upgrades their subscription to any multi-month plan by October 31st gets the Siege of Mirkwood digital expansion for FREE!

* All players can pre-order the new LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack which contains 2 character slots and one shared storage slot that allows players to share items with all of their characters on the same server for $19.99 and get the Harbinger’s Cloak which provides 8% speed boost and the Dusky Nimblefoot Goat mount for FREE!

* Starting today, existing Lifetime Members who pre-order the LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack get the Siege of Mirkwood digital expansion plus two in-game items (Harbinger’s Cloak which provides an 8% speed boost and a new mount) for FREE!

These special offers will be available for a limited time. For more information, please visit www.lotro.com/mirkwood

I wasn't on at all last night, but I should be on tonight from 9est till whenever. I will be playing Hanton or Mclush. Not sure which toon yet. But look one of them up if you want some help.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 07, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »

some shots from Mirkwood.  I should have waited to activate my account for LotRO- I haven't had much time to play it with all the new releases and my free days are whittling away.  I am tempted to do the 3 month deal to get the expansion for free though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:25:16 PM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 07, 2009, 07:56:45 PM »

You could also look at those shots here.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 07, 2009, 08:26:38 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on October 07, 2009, 07:56:45 PM

re-linked. 

Because I can,
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: October 07, 2009, 09:59:31 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 07, 2009, 08:26:38 PM

re-linked. 

I was just messing with you.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 07, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on October 07, 2009, 09:59:31 PM

re-linked. 

why'd you send the GT ninja assassin monkey after me then?  He took out my rubber ducky defense squad!  crybaby

Because I can,
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 07, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 07, 2009, 10:11:46 PM

Quote from: Scraper on October 07, 2009, 09:59:31 PM

re-linked. 

why'd you send the GT ninja assassin monkey after me then?  He took out my rubber ducky defense squad!  crybaby

ninja

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 08, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

Motivational Posters contest (mildly amusing):
http://www.lotro.com/lotro-media/motivational-posters

Playing
PC
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 16, 2009, 05:02:11 PM »

I think I got a... wait a minute. It says I can't say anything. Oh dammit!  ninja icon_razz

Anyway, Turbien has a new dev diary up about Mirkwood's Skirmish system:
http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/devdiaries/505-developer-diary-som-skirmishes-randomization-and-scaling
An Encounter is a purely optional objective, a side quest you can participate in if you find it. Each time you begin a Skirmish, we secretly select two Encounters from a list designed for the Skirmish. These Encounters will appear during your playthrough if you do what is necessary to trigger it. I'm being intentionally vague here because finding out what all the Encounters in a Skirmish are, and how to complete them, is part of the fun!
A Lieutenant is like a mini-boss that makes a normal fight more interesting (i.e. deadly!). Each has a unique look and a halo effect to indicate that they are special. Each one has a special skill or gimmick they will use while fighting you. We've designed Lieutenants to be beatable by "normal" combat tactics, but to be easier once their tricks are understood by experienced or observant players. In short, the more you play Skirmishes, the more Lieutenants you will learn how to recognize and how to alter your gameplay to counter them.
[about Scaling of skirmishes]
My favorite part of the entire system! No joke. Skirmishes can be scaled to the group size and level of the group playing them, as well as having a difficulty toggle which will increase the rewards from the Skirmish. If this sounds great, it's because it is! However, allow me to fill in some of the details.
Selectable sizes at Mirkwood launch are supposed to be 1,3,6 and also 12-player raids.

It sounds like Skirmishes will be fun. Though I almost worry that it will have the impact that CoX's Mission Architect content had. Everyone will Skirmish all day long, and the player base in the more traditional questing areas will dry up. I expect that at Mirkwood's launch, it'll be interesting to see how that works out in the long term.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 05:14:24 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 17, 2009, 12:57:02 AM »

I didn't read the article, but am curious...

Is Skirmishing something a character can do at an early level, or is it for high level characters only? 

The very little I have read makes it sound like a super idea.

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 17, 2009, 01:20:19 AM »

Quote from: Lockdown on October 17, 2009, 12:57:02 AM

I didn't read the article, but am curious...

Is Skirmishing something a character can do at an early level, or is it for high level characters only?  

The very little I have read makes it sound like a super idea.

From what I understand it is something that can be done by almost every lvl, the skirmish instances will scale to player lvl and number of players.

Wargus

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 17, 2009, 06:11:29 AM »

If you guys haven't read DM of the Rings, it is much better:

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=612

Be prepared for it to suck away a lot of your time.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 25, 2009, 02:38:57 PM »

Now there's a diary on the soldier you sort of lead (they do their own thing, for the most part, it seems, though you can encourage them to go after a particular target).

Developer Diary: SoM Skirmishes: Skirmish Soldiers
http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/devdiaries/508-developer-diary-som-skirmishes-skirmish-soldiers
Unfortunately, they are not as well trained as the Captain’s Herald or Lore-master’s companions. In battle, they will act without your orders, engaging the enemy as they see fit. You can give them occasional orders, but they are not well-disciplined enough to be managed as much as seasoned soldiers.

Since there are many eager recruits to choose from, you are in a position to decide what you would like your Soldiers to look like. You may select what race your Soldier is, as well as their clothing, hair styles and even hair colour! In addition to these cosmetic changes, you also choose specialized training in various arts of war. These "Roles" allow you to train a Soldier that complements your abilities. As an example, if you are fragile in direct combat, train your Soldier in the Protector Role. Soldiers who become Protectors will attempt to draw enemy attacks to themselves, keeping the attacks from you.
Although I'm in a general PC gaming funk right now, I did go ahead and pre-order the Adventurer's Park to get Mirkwood for free (I'm lifetime sub.). I hope to re-visit Champions during the free weekend coming up but assuming my motion sickness issues remain in place there, I'll hopefully get my LOTRO back on in the next week or so.  icon_smile
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 02:56:11 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 27, 2009, 03:30:42 AM »

Massively got a developer tour of Mirkwood:
http://www.massively.com/2009/10/26/lotro-siege-of-mirkwood-developer-tour/

Playing
PC
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: