http://gamingtrend.com
September 30, 2014, 10:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for people to play Borderlands 2 on PC with?  (Read 794 times)
mirage775
Gaming Trend Senior Member

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:57:25 PM »

Hey yall!  I'm to the point, where it's gettin real boring having no one to co-op with on Borderlands 2 for PC.  Autistic Angel and I were playing just about every night, but he's had to slow down playing just about everything for the past month or so.  So, if anyone's interested, my Steam name is below.  I try to play a couple hours every night, after 3:30 Central Time and just about all day on Saturdays and Sunday.  Shoot me a steam friend invite and let's have some fun!  I'm have a 43 Commando, on 2nd play through, with the Season Pass!  Thanks, Jason!

Xbox LIVE: Mirage775
Steam: Mirage775
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 10:13:13 PM »

I'd be game probably this weekend.

I miss playing with ya both in Mass Effect 3. I just don't want to break another keyboard playing ME3.  icon_razz

I am not sure I have you guys on my Steam friends list (obviously I have you guys on my Origin list).  icon_smile I haven't gotten crazy far in Borderlands 2. I think I've got one character up to the early teens, and otherwise a couple lower level types.

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
mirage775

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 11:43:03 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on December 18, 2012, 10:13:13 PM

I'd be game probably this weekend.

I miss playing with ya both in Mass Effect 3. I just don't want to break another keyboard playing ME3.  icon_razz

I am not sure I have you guys on my Steam friends list (obviously I have you guys on my Origin list).  icon_smile I haven't gotten crazy far in Borderlands 2. I think I've got one character up to the early teens, and otherwise a couple lower level types.

Yep, you're still on my steam list.  I haven't seen you online though in days...?  I had a level 50 Commando as of 2 weeks ago, but then when I carried my practically new pc to get my Win 7 problem fixed, they wiped both my SSD and HDD...  My HDD had BL2 on it and my steam cloud apparently wasn't turned on, so for the last 2 weeks, I've been making another Commando  icon_confused  I wanna make a Mechcromancer next though.

Xbox LIVE: Mirage775
Steam: Mirage775
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »

I've stalled on this with some of my friends dropping too. Would likely be willing to do some coop. azhag2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: