http://gamingtrend.com
April 21, 2014, 03:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your Kohan II screenshots!  (Read 1410 times)
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« on: October 10, 2004, 05:06:56 AM »

hey all, I'm finishing up my K2 review right now and I thought it would be really cool to include some screenshots from all of you playing in the body of my review. I'm sure that there are some epic battles going on as I speak, and I certainly don't want the same old stuff that's online everyewhere else. help a brother out?

email your submissions to [email protected]. Be sure to include your forum handle so I can mention it, and please don't doctor them- re-sizing is acceptable.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 01:58:30 PM »

Ewwwm well, I got in a mean game last night.   It went over a hour and a half, vicious battles.  It also got very huge, teched out calvery, the worst pieces shadow can field, etc.....

All 4 players were very good players.   IS it possible to take screenshots during films?  I can go through it and take some if you like, or I could send you the film and let you pick them?   Leviathons, teched out beast riders, elders, and Paladins..  Bound to be some good screenshots in this one, heh.   I lost BTW  frown

But, it was so late I just wanted it to be over, heh.

Tell me what button to hit for screenshots and I will go through it if you want, I need to watch it again to work on my strats anyways.  I wish I could post the gilm here somehow, so my fellow GGers could watch it.   I think they could learn alot from it, by watching what the players do on it.
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 02:33:35 PM »

They already linked it up in the KOW warroom forums.  HEre is a link to the film.

http://www.aphasic.com/k2/ShadowRage.RFM

I am zobog BTW.
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 03:34:01 PM »

ok, I got some screenshot from that film.  I will edit through them this evening and send ya sme that I think were best, heh.
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 09:04:56 PM »

INCOMING EMAIL BOMBS!  HEH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: