http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 10:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forsaken World Co-op'ers - also tips, tricks, impressions  (Read 9341 times)
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2011, 08:54:49 PM »

Pretty sure I won't be showing up. Just been too busy with other stuff for a while.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2011, 07:09:05 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on September 18, 2011, 08:54:49 PM

Pretty sure I won't be showing up. Just been too busy with other stuff for a while.

Thanks for replying Teggy! You know how to spell my name, lol; you'll be welcomed back anytime, just PM or email me.   nod

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »

OH, MY!

There is a week-long program right now, that anyone playing should definitely check out.  Go to the PWE/FW site and choose the logged-in event, then stay logged in, do some God's Trials - and the rewards are quite impressive!   nod

Update on Guild Base: none were available again this week, but I started Guild recruiting so we should have enough, or nearly enough, Contribution points to secure the first upgrade when we do get one. 

Mmmm, that's all I think, for now!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2011, 10:17:26 PM »

Woohooooo!

There are Bases up for bid, at last! Anyone harboring any money at all, please sent it to me, lol - this one may be quite high priced, and we are all tired of waiting. Our first bid is in, so keep your fingers crossed - maybe toes too!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2011, 07:52:56 PM »

Well, I downloaded this game again, and will see if I can join up on the Storm server in the US without any issues.

A new one
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on October 15, 2011, 07:52:56 PM

Well, I downloaded this game again, and will see if I can join up on the Storm server in the US without any issues.

Glad to hear that, Raz! PM me in game for a Guild invite if you want to join... I'm on a lot, lol, it shouldn't be too hard to find me. Others who can Invite are Meezu, SpyteX, and Yonti, just tell them u know me (myto). I'll have a few Welcome Aboard presents for you, too - hope to see you soon!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2011, 06:44:14 AM »

I'm sorry Myto - But while the game looks and feels rather good, I simply cannot get past the graphics and the anime style of it. Apparently, not my taste :-)

A shame, since it does seem to hold some nice ideas. But I hope you guys still have a ton of fun in it!

A new one
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2011, 08:55:16 PM »

Ha ha, Raz - no worries! I guess I've played enough Final Fantasy games now that I don't even notice the "anime style" of this game;  I still only see swords and shields and menus, oh my! I do know what you mean, because it took me quite awhile to get into most Squeenix and Atlus games, for that very reason. I'm sure we will cross paths again, though... just to warn you!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2012, 04:53:09 PM »

Yes, I am still alive!  I feel awful that I haven't posted here at GT for ages, please know that - unlike the lame bf/gf breakup - it definitely IS me and not you, lol!  I did what I thought (and had vowed) I'd never do again... form a Guild and be Guild Leader.  Apparently my poor memory failed me once again from remembering how much of a pain, and how time consuming Guild Leadership is.

Every morning I used to wake up, check my email, head to GT, and revisit throughout the day.  Now I play FW until 4 or 5 in the morning, wake up, check email, and race off to see what new emergency has arisen in dear old VSQReserve.  Partly my absence has been because I never did figure out how to return my forum preferences to notify me of answers on threads by email.  I will try again to correct this - and my friend Metallicorphan has offered to help me while chatting on XBox Live.  My XBL Friends have seen me rarely, too - even Skyrim couldn't throw me a strong enough rope to keep me out of the MMO Quicksand Pool of Addiction.

Of course, I blame Purge, because he helped me figure out my first MMO, FFXI (which I only played for about 3 years, lol.)

And now, on topic - VSQReserve is also still alive, which means it's over a year old.  We are a level 4 Guild with a Level 1 Base that is approaching Level 2  We are a Level 5 Guild with a Level 2 Base, and everything when things will is really starting to open up.  There has been an expansion released, called Nightfall, with new quests, abilities, etc - and now we have mounted combat and flying mounts as well. With the Castle 2 being constructed, we will be working on structures that reduce daily maintenance and taxes, and specialized buildings that support crafts and trading areas.

If anyone would like to give the game a go, newly or "again" for some of you, here's the pertinent info:

Guild name:  VSQReserve
Leader:  mytocles
Vice Leader:  coryheart
Corps Leaders:  AmaMage, Citrine, JensenRahl.

Any leader can invite you to the guild, if it's not me, just say you know myto lol.  Finding me online and in-game is pretty easy though - whenever I'm not eating or sleeping, pretty much.

I'm going to paste the first three paragraphs into a more general Forum (as an apology for my absence) so if you thought that part was familiar, don't worry - it's ME not YOU!

icon_razz

*Edited to make a few adjustments. (Note the fact that I still blame Purge, of course!)   icon_twisted
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:19:18 AM by mytocles » Logged

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: