http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 07:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forsaken World Co-op'ers - also tips, tricks, impressions  (Read 8679 times)
earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 11:36:06 AM »

Quote from: mytocles on July 07, 2011, 07:36:25 AM

Quote from: earicci on July 06, 2011, 07:09:00 PM

Did my first instance with Mytoc's guild yesterday - was quite the blast despite being shorthanded. I am a bachelor this weekend so will have much gameplay time  thumbsup

Oh, "shorthanded"- that is quite the understatement!  Our party leader accidentally signed us up for the Advanced God's Trial, one person had a power failure upon stepping into the instance, one must have thought we were Doomed and quit, and another d/c'ed halfway through.  Essentially we did it as a 3 person party, and it was earicci's first go-round with that instance to boot.  God's Trials are frenetic enough to mind-blast most first-timers, lol, so it was EPIC.  We probably asked each other whether we should quit ten or twelve times, but we just kept going... and eventually won.  Good times, without doubt.

icon_razz
It was still a blast. Mytoc should be called the energizer bunny - she just hung in there for about forty minutes pounding away! Now, after using some identify scrolls and ramping up my gear a bit I think I am a bit more prepared. Co-op'ing with friends is compelling as you all know.

Gamertag earicci on PS3 and Xbox 360
YellowKing
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »

I'm in as Khephram.
Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »

Thanks again Mytocles, once you told me you were in a boss fight I was like, "crud, hope I didn't get anyone killed" hahaha The guild is very nice and happy I switched over to Storm.

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 03:10:29 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on July 07, 2011, 01:48:39 PM

I'm in as Khephram.

From a post above:

Sorry, Az, I'm still playing around with setting up my new laptop and wasn't on GT much today.  We have to be online together for me to invite you, btw, so watch for me and PM me in the game when you see me.  If I'm not on, Pidane can also invite, just tell him you're "a friend of myto's" and we'll see if that does you any good.  You can also keep an eye out for any other guild members who can find one of us, either from the names posted in this thread, or the name of the guild (VSQReserve).

I hope you all realize that I'm already forgetting who-is-who from GT, lmao!  Please don't be offended if I suddenly ask you who the hell you are - and from time to time, too.  My memory is like Swiss cheese, quite a few holes, but if you hit solid, it's excellent!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »

Started up last night with the intent of playing for a little bit to check it out.  5 hours later I was still playing slywink     This is pretty amazing for a f2p offering.  thanks for the guild invite Myto, looking forward to playing up with you guys!!

Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 04:33:50 PM »

On the PVE Storm server is there any sort of PvP lite on there aka any sort of battle grounds etc...?

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 04:57:36 PM »

Quote from: Vindel on July 07, 2011, 04:33:50 PM

On the PVE Storm server is there any sort of PvP lite on there aka any sort of battle grounds etc...?

I'm afraid I don't know much about PvP, but I do know that when you reach a certain level (30?) your server is not technically a PvE anymore.  You can choose PvE, but you also have to make sure in some settings that you are shown that you aren't interested in PvP (something to do with the color of your name).  It freaked me out the first time I saw the warning that I "could be attacked by players" but it is to accommodate both modes on one server, as far as I can tell.  There are places that are Arenas, and this might be what you are looking for, but I'm not sure if they are open at all levels on the PvE.  They are certainly open at level 30, because I've seen - and avoided - them!

Did that answer anything near your question, lmao?  This is not my area of expertise, to put it quite mildly... 

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 05:04:25 PM »

Quote from: mytocles on July 07, 2011, 04:57:36 PM

Quote from: Vindel on July 07, 2011, 04:33:50 PM

I'm afraid I don't know much about PvP, but I do know that when you reach a certain level (30?) your server is not technically a PvE anymore.  You can choose PvE, but you also have to make sure in some settings that you are shown that you aren't interested in PvP (something to do with the color of your name).  It freaked me out the first time I saw the warning that I "could be attacked by players" but it is to accommodate both modes on one server, as far as I can tell.  There are places that are Arenas, and this might be what you are looking for, but I'm not sure if they are open at all levels on the PvE.  They are certainly open at level 30, because I've seen - and avoided - them!

Did that answer anything near your question, lmao?  This is not my area of expertise, to put it quite mildly... 

icon_razz

Yes you answered my question  icon_biggrin thank you. I am no where near level 30 so I am safe for now. I may check out those Arenas you mentioned once I get to higher levels and get some better gear.

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »

Mytoc - let us know if you are up for some co-op Guild 'instances' this weekend. By the way, in game I am Aliesha - Elf Priest level 32.

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 02:06:52 AM »

Funny thing about it being f2p... I'm level 25 and haven't even figuref out how to spend money if I wanted to!
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 08:31:50 AM »

This is a good time to put in a note about the process of buying money for the game - which you can do through Perfect World Entertainment, btw, from somewhere on the startup screen or their home page.  The important thing to know is that they don't send it to you immediately, and it is a little confusing, so people freak out when they've paid their money and see nothing for it.  I think I read somewhere that it was a 24 hour delay, but I bought some to expand my storage (to my normal pack rat level) and I got it quicker than that.

There is also a convoluted way to convert what you buy from them, because they sell you "leaves" - yeah, go figure... and you need to convert those if you want it in game gold.  There's a whole collection of stuff you can buy with the leaves, but I didn't know about that so I converted it all, then bought the storage with gold.  Anyway, if you do it and want some gold, buy Mercury Statuettes with the leaves and sell those.  An NPC gives you 3 gold apiece for them, but players in game will offer more, so don't convert it all with the NPC.

In the upper right corner of your screen is an icon of a green leaf - how appropriate - if u select that, it brings you to the Boutique where you can buy storage, pets, gems, etc. by using the leaves.  If you want some cash, get those Statuettes for that.  Cash is a bit tight at the start, but of course, true RPGers are used to that, right?

Ricc, I'd be glad to do guild instances this weekend, I have lots of time as far as I know now... and I'm almost recovered from that EPIC God's Trial, lol.  Almost!  I can definitely give you the rundown on Creekbank Valley, which is a lot of fun, imo.  CV and GT are the two I know the best, and do the best. 

We should also party up with any GT folks who can do level-appropriate quests like "Quell the Elements" - the enemies leading up to the Boss aren't too bad, but the Boss can be tough.  I can solo him though, so we could do that quest pretty quickly.  It gives XP plus Socialite points when done in a party, and may also be one of the Main ones, which eventually leads to job points. There are lots of others, but it is 4:30 AM after all...   icon_eek

Faide - I answered your question last night, but only after you had already logged off, since I was seeing our company out the door.  Do NOT worry about Contribution and Merit too much yet, there's plenty of time for that.  Just don't sell the special coins you get if you can help it, like the Moonlight Coins - those can be given to the Guild rep for points.  The rest of it takes care of itself, you will earn Zeal and Merit points after finishing certain quests and they will accumulate on the guild lists.  Our guild is not manic about that, like most others are - yes, we want to progress, but we actually want to have fun as well.  The points will take care of themselves.

Mmmm, that's it for now, I guess.  No company coming tomorrow either!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »

Quote from: Azhag on July 08, 2011, 02:06:52 AM

Funny thing about it being f2p... I'm level 25 and haven't even figuref out how to spend money if I wanted to!
Amen! I still have to ask questions about several aspects of the game. Thanks MyToc for the great little synopsis on cash and gold! I broke down (after many hours of F2P) and bought some needed items. I have no problem paying for a (F2P) game I am enjoying as much as this title.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:07:03 PM by earicci » Logged

faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2011, 08:43:18 PM »

I noticed within the guild there are corporations? Just curious as to what those are?  thanks again for all the noob help Myto smile

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2011, 07:27:46 AM »

In one short thread, I've gone from mytocles, to myto, to mytoc, and now MyToc?  I must be multi-dimensional... or something.   Tongue

Tbh, I don't know that much about the corps.  I know that you can talk to each other in corps chat, which will give you nice, dark green print, lol - and maybe it's a way to divide up the folks if your guild gets overloaded, but that's about it.  It does remove that designation "probationary" or whatever it is, so if you want to be moved into one, just ask.  I'm sure we will end up finding out something quite complicated about it, and discover that we moved all the wrong people into all the wrong corps, but oh well.

We may have to form a GT Corps if our current rate of inductees continues - and that would be GamingTrend, not to be confused with God's Trial, of course.

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 11:09:47 AM »

Let's not forget MyToe  icon_smile. Learned a couple valuable lessons last night. In our Lighthouse instance (non Guild) one party member went AFK leaving us shorthanded. So I blind invited Myto (not telling her what was up). She wasn't ready to do a run and so my apology there. Then I conscripted another Guild member (this time I put out a request) and get level 42 Bantu. He was great! But the original party had one knucklehead pre-pubescent who wanted to run the show (even though he was 9 levels lower than the 2 top players).

Lesson to self - don't lose Guild cred by (inadvertently) sticking them with a lame instance - they are not likely to want to help again! Bantu was good about the whole thing though - and there were a couple of decent drops.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:11:56 AM by earicci » Logged

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 05:34:38 PM »

Oh, I missed one?  MyToe... hmmm.  (*reaching for 'kick" button.)   icon_biggrin

I was confused to get that Invite, to say the least!  I was killing off some low-level mobs for a minor quest, outside of Harbor City, somewhat in the middle of nowhere.  I got the party invite and accepted to see what was up - and then the fun began.  I had no idea that there was a party in town trying to save the Lighthouse and it became a real "Who's on first?" moment.  Where are you?  Go up what hill?  wtf?  If I hadn't been so tired right then, I would have found and joined the event, but I was fading fast, so that's why Bantu got the call.

Don't worry, though, Ricc - you haven't lost any guild cred with me!  Until, of course, I think of something that will end with the statement, "Well, don't forget - You Owe Me!"  Wait for it...

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

RobbieD
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2011, 12:50:51 AM »

I'd been puttering around a little over on the west coast server but just created a character on Storm. My character is Veleyan a Kindred Assassin.

earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »

Quote from: RobbieD on July 12, 2011, 12:50:51 AM

I'd been puttering around a little over on the west coast server but just created a character on Storm. My character is Veleyan a Kindred Assassin.
Robbie - good to see you in-game last night. You may have to get out of the starter area before you can join VSQReserve. MyToc knows you are out there. We have a couple level 17's so I know you can get in at that level. Let's us know as you progress. We have about 36 in the guild with a number of GTer's.

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2011, 05:13:41 PM »

Rob - I tried to search for you yesterday in game, but couldn't remember the spelling of your name, lol.  I've got it written down now and will try again today, if you are on, hopefully you will see a PM from me.   

Earlier in the thread I mentioned occasional unscheduled maintenance as being a minor problem; well, it is even less of a problem than I thought.  I finally noticed that they occur every Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning, at 2 AM (Eastern).  They give you a very short notice, like 200 seconds - apparently you are supposed to know it is going to happen every week.

I'll repeat for anyone who missed it:  we have formed a guild that several GTers have joined.  If you'd like an invite, PM me or Pidane (tell him you are my friend), or watch for members with this guild tag - VSQReserve, and see if one of us is online and we'll grab you ASAP.

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2011, 05:26:31 PM »

What does that guild name mean, anyway? It sounds like a kind of scotch or something Tongue

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2011, 11:49:49 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on July 13, 2011, 05:26:31 PM

What does that guild name mean, anyway? It sounds like a kind of scotch or something Tongue

We prefer to compare our guild to very fine cognac... or brandy... or the beverage of your choice.  And the initials are from the same:  Very Special Quality Reserve.  We wanted to keep the word Reserve in it since we were all from Lionheart Reserve 4, one of the freshman guilds that we were in together a fairly long time.  Someone said the VSQR was particularly appropriate because we are older than most - and we will mess you up!

icon_biggrin

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »

Good Job, everyone!  We made it to Level 3 guild, one step closer to getting a Guild Base,  thanks in part to some last minute heroics by a few GT members.  We can relax and breathe again - at least until we get close to the next level of Zeal Points needed for level 4... which is when the real fun begins.

I learned another Instance - one that I had been dreading, until I had done my first one;  It's Wraith Castle, it sounded extremely complicated but turned out to be quite simple and a lot of fun.  It was the same with the Pet Tutorial, looked difficult, turned out to be easy, though I had to run through it several times before I was able to do it without a hitch.  That's just me because I'm lost all the time, but it's a fairly simple route plus I marked the map to auto-path to the 4 locations needed.  A level 1 pet can be taken through the tutorial and exit level 33 which comes in quite handy on the Pet Tamer job.

I still can't beat Lola but the game gives you many alternate ways to earn the same rewards I would get from that race, so I probably won't bother with her again, lol. I also am never doing Nightmare Carnival again.  Most players enjoy that Instance and find it fun... not so much those predominantly using the mouse for controlling movement.  Again, there are so many things to do in the game, that I'm planning on attacking other Events and Instances, and avoiding that one. 

And now it's time to play again!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 12:31:01 AM »

Quote from: mytocles on July 20, 2011, 03:23:00 PM

Good Job, everyone!  We made it to Level 3 guild, one step closer to getting a Guild Base,  thanks in part to some last minute heroics by a few GT members.  We can relax and breathe again - at least until we get close to the next level of Zeal Points needed for level 4... which is when the real fun begins.

I learned another Instance - one that I had been dreading, until I had done my first one;  It's Wraith Castle, it sounded extremely complicated but turned out to be quite simple and a lot of fun.  It was the same with the Pet Tutorial, looked difficult, turned out to be easy, though I had to run through it several times before I was able to do it without a hitch.  That's just me because I'm lost all the time, but it's a fairly simple route plus I marked the map to auto-path to the 4 locations needed.  A level 1 pet can be taken through the tutorial and exit level 33 which comes in quite handy on the Pet Tamer job.

I still can't beat Lola but the game gives you many alternate ways to earn the same rewards I would get from that race, so I probably won't bother with her again, lol. I also am never doing Nightmare Carnival again.  Most players enjoy that Instance and find it fun... not so much those predominantly using the mouse for controlling movement.  Again, there are so many things to do in the game, that I'm planning on attacking other Events and Instances, and avoiding that one. 

And now it's time to play again!

icon_razz

Nice job on the Guild upgrade! I noticed we dropped to 1947 -do we keep our Level 3? I am ready for Wraith Castle - let me know when you want to give it a go!

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 10:01:15 AM »

Quote from: earicci on July 21, 2011, 12:31:01 AM

Nice job on the Guild upgrade! I noticed we dropped to 1947 -do we keep our Level 3? I am ready for Wraith Castle - let me know when you want to give it a go!

Thanks!  Yes, we dropped below 2k Zeal but still had the level 3 guild - something we weren't 100% sure was going to happen.  Last night was a quiet night, which I suspect was due to some folks spending "family time" to make up for any possible lack thereof since starting this game!

I'll be talking to Howi and Pidane about what comes next; I figure it's either press on toward Level 4 Guild... or assign a recruitment officer to bulk us up a bit (something I think is fairly inevitable), or wait a bit and then go for it.  We could also take a vote on how many people feel strongly about pursuing the level 4 Guild and  Base, which could influence our decision.

I'll be up for Wraith Castle almost any time, it was not only one that I enjoyed it, but I didn't stink at it either, lmao.  WC seems to be one of the more "senior friendly" Instances (!) - and yeah, I know you aren't quite in that category, but I also know that you will totally understand the analogy!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2011, 01:47:43 AM »

Well, I'm off for a week, good luck in the meantime!
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2011, 03:54:17 PM »

Have fun, Az!  When you come back, you can explore the "all new content" about the upcoming August content update.  Here are a few highlights, to help you miss FW even more (and drive the rest of us even crazier):

FIGHT THE LEGENDARY KLUER
Players level 70 and up can now battle against the legendary ogre, Kluer, in the new Forgotten Prison dungeon that resides beneath Freedom Harbor

FASTER KILLS WITH MOUNTED COMBAT
Take the fight on mounted combat as death comes swifter than ever in Eyrda

A PET'S JOURNEY
Free up your play time by having your pet help you do your daily quests and events

INCREASE YOUR TRAINING
Fight your way to level 80 and learn tons of new skills and jobs, and hunt for all new gear

CLIMB TO THE TOP
Servers have been busting at the seams with Double EXP. Make sure you log in and take advantage now

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2011, 10:53:20 PM »

Not sure why they did it, but here's a major News Flash:

Not only do we have double "mob-killing" XP - but PWE has added TRIPLE QUEST XP!  Sorry for the caps, but it is a major Big Deal, lol.  Anyone who has been even thinking of playing this (really good) F2P MMORPG, might want to hop in now.

Aliesha/ earicci:  if you see this in time, it was Dece who alerted me to this, and I promised that I - or someone else - would get him into a Mentored GT.  Howi will do it if I'm not on yet, and you can be the #3 backup if you are on in a bit since I know you rarely miss a GT!

I should be on in a few hours, so if this has captured your attention, I will see you soon, lmao.

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »

Seriously, TRIPLE xp. For how long? I am in! See you in-game!

Any word on the August major update?

USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2011, 05:53:26 PM »

Very tempted to install and try this.....

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2011, 06:21:56 PM »

Do it. If it doesn't work for you it was free  Tongue
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2011, 04:51:35 PM »

Well, the August update has provided us with quite a few new features, and one, in particular - is a ton of fun.  You can send one of your pets on a "Pet Journey" to earn you XP, coins, and rewards - and you can go offline while the pet works. You can't send two pets on Journeys at once, but one can be on a trip, the other can be working with you, which is especially nice.

Another feature of the update is a new pet - Kluer (though what people see in that feature is definitely in the Eye of the Beholder.)  To me, the pet looks like Uncle Fester - on a very, very bad day.  Oh well, to each, etc...

There is a lot more new content, several new features - and as usual, there really is too much to do in this game, so I've barely scratched the surface.  I've found more goals to work on, which is just another way to keep me addicted, of course.  It's working: gotta run now and get a better pet for my alt for when he reaches level 45 and can put it to work!

icon_razz

Kluer Pet:

I prefer my Griffin:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 03:56:09 AM »

Hey, our Guild needs to beef up. More of you join!
earicci
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 11:15:07 AM »

Quote from: Azhag on September 01, 2011, 03:56:09 AM

Hey, our Guild needs to beef up. More of you join!

Another 5 - 10 Guild Members will help us secure a base. Mytocles had been handling the bidding - but we need just a bit more jack to make it. Next auction is Wed 9/7

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »

Lol, yeah - on both!  We've been waiting to recruit until we have a Guild Base, but it's the Catch-22 - it's tough getting a Base without enough members.  Actually, we have a ton of members, just need more of them to donate to the Bidding wars. I've sent a few of them letters to try to nudge them in the right direction, we'll see what happens on Monday.

If we don't win a bid this week, I guess I'll have to start shouting to recruit people... my least favorite thing to do in the Whole Wide World (other than poking my eye with a stick.)

Btw, there is a 10-gold (Real Gold) quest that Spy found, that's not too tough to do, if you can get to the Peak of Damnation.  I couldn't find the quest giver on my map - believe it or not, his name is Henry, lmao - but I just did what i do best, and bumbled around until i came across him.  He is N/NE of the Kindling Camp, and the quest is to get 10 Snake Galls, which requires hunting mmmm, some kind of Serpent;  you'll know them when you see them.  Ten more gold for the Bidding Fund!

icon_razz

Kato, where are you?   ninja

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »

What lvl? Also, what are bidding dates again? Mon-Wed night?
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2011, 08:14:06 PM »

I just made a character named Vampyritt - not sure how much I will actually play but we'll see...
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 03:48:29 AM »

Yeah, just give it a shot. It is free afterall (well, can be). We'll be happy to walk you through anything. Contact mytocles in game.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2011, 07:39:28 AM »

Quote from: Azhag on September 04, 2011, 07:52:34 PM

What lvl? Also, what are bidding dates again? Mon-Wed night?

Usually the Guild Base bidding starts on Monday evenings at 6PM (Eastern US), and goes to Wednesday evenings. I think on Wednesday at 9:30PM is when the "first final" time limit is, but for some reason they list two times, a half hour apart, at 9:30PM and 10PM.  Last night, I was waiting on Lawrence's doorstep, ready to bid, but there were no Bases being offered. I still don't know why, though it could be Monday being a holiday - or, that the World Era didn't reach 100%, though I haven't seen that happen before.  If that is it, it could be that not enough people were playing - and Praying, lol -  due to said holiday.  Either way, there was nothing to bid on as of about a half hour ago.

As for what level that 10g quest is, Az, either ask Spy, or just base it on whether you can get to the area where "Henry" is.  If you can, but feel too weak for the mobs there, maybe we can party up, even if only to get you there in one piece! I have no idea if the quest can be completed in a party, but we should be able to figure that out at the NPC.

rittchard, it would be great to see you in game, just PM me for any info you need if you do get into it, and some trade secrets on how to make gold, etc.  I actually don't know if there is a minimum level you need to join a Guild, but I know Teggy made it in as a level 17, so it's at least that or lower.

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2011, 07:37:19 AM »

Heya, earicci and Azhag:

I don't know which you see first, so I'll tip you off now, lol.  I sent you both a PM about what you missed last night - and I'm not talking about me making Level 6 in Fishing, though that's certainly news-worthy... if you ask me, anyway!

Read it and weep, you should have been there!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2011, 05:28:10 PM »

I have a request to make of anyone from GT who played Forsaken World and joined our Guild, but knows they aren't coming back to the game.  VSQReserve is still trying to get a Guild Base, but there haven't been any up for bid for 3 weeks, something I didn't even know was possible, lol.  There are many rules that affect the number of Bases available for bid every Monday, and some of them dictate whether there are any at all.  However, if we do manage one this week, we will probably be tidying up our member lists and removing people who are inactive.

So, if any of you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt - like you've already deleted the game, lmao - that your aren't returning to the game, please let me know here.  Also, if you still have the game but know you will be deleting it, here's an extra favor I'd appreciate if you could manage first:  if you have any gold, pop it into an in-game letter and send it to me, I will add it to the Guild Base Fund.  If you were still thinking of starting the game or starting back up - c'mon down! - we would love to see you!

Thanks... now I have to back to the game before withdrawal symptoms set in!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: