http://gamingtrend.com
April 25, 2014, 03:40:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC/PS3] Final Fantasy XIV (Characters/Servers in first post)  (Read 33332 times)
ericb
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 30, 2013, 02:08:03 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 29, 2013, 10:01:40 PM

and dammit, looks like that grouped instance is required to continue the questline.  oh well, here's hoping that the Duty Finder finally works.

good thing I checked, apparently it will sync my character down to level 17, which would have meant I wouldn't have a weapon when I got in.  that could have been embarrassing.

You don't lose anything (like the ability to use a weapon, armor) when you level sync.  It's more like scaling you down a percentage vs you suddenly becoming a level 12 or 17, etc.  Same with the mounts...once you finish your mount quest and get the seals you can use your mount on any class at any level.

1017 has been much better on my server the past two days.  Yesterday it took about five minutes of trying to get in and tonight I went straight in (10EST).

I'm a lot happier now that I've gotten the bad security fob disabled and my service accounts settled and corrected.  I think they've starting pushing the limits of players per server too because there seems to be a lot more people playing now.

Looking forward to the data center upgrades that are supposed to be completed by the end of this weekend...better late than never.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 30, 2013, 02:16:18 AM »

OMG crafting is so BORING.  ugh.... don't think I'm going to put much more time into it.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 30, 2013, 08:07:10 AM »

Further details from FFXIV Producer/Director Yoshida regarding the current login restrictions and upcoming plans

Further Details on Access Restrictions
This is FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn producer and director Naoki Yoshida and I would like to take the time to personally apologize once again to all those players who have been affected by the extended World login and character creation restrictions which have been in place for the past several days. I also understand that apologies will not help you get logged in, so I would like to give you an update on the situation at hand and the various measures we are currently employing to alleviate the situation.

Concurrent Connections

On the night following the announcement of our plans to temporarily limit sales of the download version, A Realm Reborn recorded upwards of 218,000 concurrent connections. This is in spite of the fact that the peak login times for separate regions around the world arrive at differing intervals. We estimate that without time zone differences, the total number of concurrent connections would number anywhere from 300,000 to 350,000.

As many of you know, this is the second launch for FINAL FANTASY XIV─something unprecedented in the MMORPG market. Considering the outcome of our first launch, our sales estimates for this one were decidedly conservative, as we believed that there would be a more gradual rise in users over the opening weeks and months.

Instead, to our pleasant surprise, we experienced tremendous support from a great number of players who were eager to get into the game from day one. To ensure that these players, once logged in, were able to play in a stable environment, we were required to implement login restrictions which kept server population near maximum capacity without exceeding those numbers.

The fact that we had to implement these restrictions is a direct result of my inaccurate sales and login estimates, and as producer, I must accept complete responsibility for this misstep. Each and every player who has been affected has my deepest apologies.

The Reasoning behind Login Restrictions

Each FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn World server has been designed to support a maximum of 5,000 concurrent connections. This is not the maximum number of characters which can be created on a World, however, but the maximum number of characters which can be logged into that World simultaneously. When more than 5,000 characters log into a World at once, there is a higher risk of server crashes and login errors. The restoration of crashed servers is usually followed by a rush of players attempting to log back in, which, in turn, puts a strain on our lobby server, and can ultimately have an adverse affect on all of the Worlds.

To prevent this from happening, we felt that the safest course of action would be to limit logins. However, we would like you to know that the restrictions are under constant surveillance. We are currently monitoring login numbers on all Worlds 24 hours a day, and actively removing/applying restrictions as soon as we detect even the smallest fluctuation in concurrent connection numbers.

Currently, peak login times for each region are occurring from approximately 9:00 p.m. to midnight. During this three-hour window, Worlds are more likely to have login restrictions implemented. These temporary restrictions are expected to continue until the time that we can execute the measures we have planned to alleviate the current situation. Those measures, including the addition of new World servers, are listed, in detail, below.

Character Creation Restrictions

As stated above, the maximum number of simultaneous connections each World server can handle is 5,000, while the number of characters which can be created on a World is several times that amount. This estimate of 5,000, however, is based on those characters being somewhat distributed over all the in-game areas (zones).

At the game’s start, however, while everyone is still at a low level, the majority of players are concentrated in the three city-states and surrounding areas. This can not only lead to a lack of enemies to slay (preventing quest progression), but also see area servers overloaded, and ultimately lead to crashes.

Fortunately, differences in total individual play time, login times, and character/class progression will eventually lead to players being more spread out within each World. Once this happens, there will be less need for both login and character creation restrictions.

As is the case with logins, our team is working around the clock, monitoring the current population of each area in each World, as well as the class level of each character, and adjusting new character creation restrictions based on their findings. Unlike login restrictions, we believe that character creation restrictions may take slightly longer to be removed, as there are still great discrepancies in the distribution of characters across Worlds, and we thank players for their patience and understanding in this issue.

Adding Worlds and Alleviating Server Load Issues

A server is essentially a high-spec PC, with each FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn World being made up of several of these machines. Creating a new World involves physically acquiring the servers, installing the necessary programs, and conducting internal functionality tests...all before opening the World to the public.

As the login data gathered from the Open Beta test (in which anyone, including those who had not purchased the game, could participate) was inconclusive, it was during the Early Access period that we had a clearer picture of the scope with which we would need to increase World capacity, and on the 25th of August began making preparations to do so significantly.

As of this post, the servers have been acquired, the essential programs installed, and we are currently in the process of conducting our internal tests. Once these tests have concluded and the Worlds go live, we believe we will be able to better accommodate a greater number of our players, making logging in less of a hassle.

In addition to increasing the number of Worlds, we are also optimizing the Duty Finder (party matching) management servers in an effort to reduce server load and ensure better stability when using this feature.

Currently, the Duty Finder servers split our data centers into two groups of 25 Worlds, and then do the party matching from players from within the same data center. We have determined that by adding new Worlds, the Duty Finder servers will not be able to process the additional data as long as there are only two pairings of groups to match from. Therefore, we have decided to create additional groups to alleviate this problem before it occurs, and by doing so, reduce the burden on the Duty Finder servers, and ultimately allow more players to access the feature.

The development and operations teams are currently concentrating 100% of their efforts into the aforementioned tasks and are on pace to have both completed by the beginning of next week and then released to the public once our final tests have concluded. Once a date and time for the implementation of the measures have been solidified, we will release another announcement on Lodestone outlining the details. We ask that you bear with us for just a few days longer while we make the final push.

Resolving AFK Character Issues

From several users on some of our more congested Worlds, we have received requests for a feature which automatically logs out characters who are AFK for an extended period of time. We are actively looking into the implementation of such a feature, but have decided to first concentrate our efforts on increasing the number of Worlds and optimizing the Duty Finder servers.

In Conclusion

The development and operations teams are working diligently to combat the login issues which many of our users are currently facing, and ask for your continued patience and understanding over the next several days as we move to solve these problems.

To thank all of you for bearing with us for so long, we will be looking into different ways to reward our loyal fans and customers, such as an extension of the free trial period. Details on the plans we have in the works will be announced shortly.

In conclusion, I would like to say that we have been overwhelmed with the positive response for A realm Reborn, which is why it doubly pains us to implement any sort of measure that may restrict people from joining us in Eorzea. We sincerely apologize for the unwanted stress these restrictions have caused, and thank you immensely for the understanding you have shown over the past week. The fixes are almost in place and we look forward to seeing all of you very, very soon.

Thank you.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer & Director Naoki Yoshida

TL;DR?

-He apologises for everything and its all his fault

-each server is designed to hold maximum 5000(which is dumb in the first place,FF11 in 2008 had more than 5000 players on their servers each night)

-he explains that for the first few weeks more people will be concentrated at surrounding areas of the 3 main cities,over time people will spread out,leading to less errors and crashes and slowdowns,team still observing around the clock

-9pm-12am is the time you are most likely to have problems logging on,so log on at 8:59pm or 12:01am

-it wasn't until early access that they had a real idea of how fucked they were

-August 25th was when they started to add servers,they are currently in testing

-They will also optimize Duty Finder,hope to have that done next week and then start testing it(so could be a while for that)

-Is aware of customers asking for AFK people to get disconnected after certain AFK time,but concentrating on servers first

-To thank us,they are looking to reward us,such as adding to the freebie time(but i honestly think them paying off my mortgage would be much more appreciative)

-Look he's sorry okay!

^^TL;DR?

he's sorry,fixes are happening,he's sorry

^^TL;DR?

tough Tongue

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 30, 2013, 08:10:15 AM »

MO's View:
Adding to the freebie time honestly is not really a good plan(sure i'll take it still!!),as i am sure after the freebie time is up some people will stop playing,extending that freebie time still adds to the uncertainty of how popular this game will be when settled down

give us some DLC mounts or minions instead

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 30, 2013, 08:55:07 AM »

Quote from: YellowKing on August 28, 2013, 03:26:26 PM

Am I correct in that there's a barber in the game that will allow you to change appearance? The more I look at my guy, the more he looks like a juggalo without the clown makeup. I'm seriously almost ready to scrap a level 15 character and start over if I can't change him.

No word on the Barber,but i have just seen this

we know that you get different 'rewards' depending on how many days you subscribe(30,60,90 etc)

well when you subscribe for 30 days you get this

Fantasia
Legend states that any who drink this mysterious liquid before lying down for the evening will awaken a new man (or woman).
Grants you a single opportunity to edit your appearance in the character creation screen upon your next login.

not sure if it means a sex change,like in Fable but i don't think so....it just gives you the opportunity to go to the Character Creation page again where one of your choices could be changing sex,as well as editing your appearance

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: August 30, 2013, 11:16:52 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 30, 2013, 08:10:15 AM

give us some DLC mounts or minions instead

this.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 30, 2013, 11:17:10 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 30, 2013, 08:07:10 AM

tough Tongue

icon_lol

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 30, 2013, 11:17:37 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 30, 2013, 08:55:07 AM

No word on the Barber,but i have just seen this

we want a barber!

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 30, 2013, 11:18:19 AM »

just because part 1

Because I can,
Videmon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 30, 2013, 02:03:10 PM »

Any interest in starting a Free Company? It functions as a guild would. It would allow for easier communication in game as well as helping each other out with duties and what not so we could skip the duty finder most of the time. Let me know if there is anyone interested in this.

The other option is starting a linkshell. They are just chats pretty much and you can have up to 8 of them.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 30, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »

Quote from: Videmon on August 30, 2013, 02:03:10 PM

Any interest in starting a Free Company? It functions as a guild would. It would allow for easier communication in game as well as helping each other out with duties and what not so we could skip the duty finder most of the time. Let me know if there is anyone interested in this.

The other option is starting a linkshell. They are just chats pretty much and you can have up to 8 of them.

Yeah we should definitely do one or the other.   For a FC I think someone needs level 26(?) and 12000gil plus some signatures.  I don't have anyone even close but I know one of you does. I can help with some Gil and signature if needed though...
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #771 on: August 30, 2013, 05:56:46 PM »

You bastards had me out looking for this game today. two stores didn't have it, might bring myself to check two more on my way home. The fact that people can't get in to play is making me want to play. I am so broken.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 30, 2013, 06:03:40 PM »

I'd be interested, but my playtime is extremely limited right now (i.e. 3-4 hours a week, at best).  As long as there's no expectation for participation, I'm in. smile

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 30, 2013, 06:22:31 PM »

OMG crafting is so BORING.  ugh.... don't think I'm going to put much more time into it.

It's kind of interesting because somehow by making it less boring than WoW's method of just click on the item and auto-make it, they somehow made it more boring.  icon_biggrin

To their credit, however, they did alleviate a lot of crafting grind. For starters, you don't have to make the same item over and over (at least I haven't so far), because the XP bonuses from making new items is so good. Plus the crafting quests give you a reason to make multiple items vs just sitting there grinding them out for crap XP. I also appreciated the fact I could buy raw materials from the crafting guild vs going out and farming them. It's nice to have the option to choose either time OR money as the cost for advancing.

I've only reached Level 16, but it's readily apparent to me that this is a game that is probably more fun for higher level characters than it is for low level characters. Compared to a lot of other MMOs in which I didn't mind rolling alts, this one is a slog early on. I do find myself enjoying the game and the world more and more the farther I am away from the major cities.
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 30, 2013, 07:04:04 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on August 30, 2013, 06:22:31 PM

I've only reached Level 16, but it's readily apparent to me that this is a game that is probably more fun for higher level characters than it is for low level characters. Compared to a lot of other MMOs in which I didn't mind rolling alts, this one is a slog early on. I do find myself enjoying the game and the world more and more the farther I am away from the major cities.

Only problem with that is they want you to go back to lowbie content over and over.  Unless you are pretty happy gimping yourself to play one class only, I think you are forced to go back to get all those cross-class skills and the special jobs.
Abaddon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 30, 2013, 07:20:08 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on August 30, 2013, 05:56:46 PM

You bastards had me out looking for this game today. two stores didn't have it, might bring myself to check two more on my way home. The fact that people can't get in to play is making me want to play. I am so broken.
Might want to save your time and money. I likewise ran all around town this morning to get a copy and finally managed to get one, unfortunately EVERY server is locked and you cannot create a character so big waste of my time.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 30, 2013, 08:05:03 PM »

Quote from: skystride on August 30, 2013, 07:04:04 PM

Quote from: YellowKing on August 30, 2013, 06:22:31 PM

Only problem with that is they want you to go back to lowbie content over and over.  Unless you are pretty happy gimping yourself to play one class only, I think you are forced to go back to get all those cross-class skills and the special jobs.

Well unless you are a hardcore completionist all you really need is two classes and your main job. Theoretically you can do your second class low level in another starting area which means you don't necessarily need to repeat any low level content.  Not to mention you can do levequsts or hunting log or whatever as well.  My first class it seemed to take quite a long time just getting to 10 but the second class I did 1-12 in a few hours - of course I did have the special Mog cap though.  Also I had done some of the stuff on another server so I kind of knew where to go. But really the hunting log is a huge help.  

All that said, I do agree this is definitely one of those games that gets easier and more fun to play the more you play.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:15:49 PM by rittchard » Logged
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 30, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »

A few tips for beginners if you happen to be able to get into the game lol.  There's a decent tutorial but it seems like some helpful details are missed:

Sprint all the time, there's really no penalty.  I hotkeyed it to "X" so it's right below movement.

Right click on all Aethernet shards and portals.  Also on the big main portal, you can right click and select Aethernet and then you can port to any of the sub-portals you've unlocked.  For major cities, you can pay to Teleport from the main menu.

You can also use Chocobos, Airships and Boats to get around the game, but nothing beats Teleport if you are willing to spend the money.

Make sure to follow the main storyline quests, I think they are marked with a slightly different icon above the NPC's heads.  Usually it originates from the Innkeeper area.  It's critical to follow through with these particularly in the beginning because they essentially lead you to unlock more and more features of the game.  Your Class will also have a separate storyline which you should go through as well.

(H)unting Log - learn to love it!

Once you can, try to logoff by checking into an Inn and right clicking on the bed.  You get better rest xp I believe.  You have to complete some quest line and then they will oven up Levequests and the Inn and a nice "Recommendations" list for where to go.  Why they don't give you this at the outset I have no idea, I guess it's that "you have to earn it" mentality.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 30, 2013, 09:07:42 PM »

The whole game is built like that. In the beginning, you have a standard Questbased MMO, at levels 1-10. Then, it opens up with Leves, dungeons, inns and crafting at lvl 10.
At lvl 20 Mounts, more guildleves, Free Companies, Grand Companies

Hmm, there's a picture somewhere....

A new one
Abaddon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 30, 2013, 09:53:21 PM »

Just to clarify...if you really, really like scratch offs, have infinite patience or are somewhat OCD it is possible to create a character. retard
I spent about an hour and a half logging in and out of the game after my previous post and was able to catch an open server to create a character on, of course it then took me another hour+ to get past the error 1017.  That being said I was able to get in the game.
(Using the  Update button to refresh caused false positives and gave me issues when trying to create...if your determined to attempt it I recommend hitting cancel-->Start-->cancel-->start etc.)
Videmon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: August 30, 2013, 10:01:57 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on August 30, 2013, 04:47:27 PM

Yeah we should definitely do one or the other.   For a FC I think someone needs level 26(?) and 12000gil plus some signatures.  I don't have anyone even close but I know one of you does. I can help with some Gil and signature if needed though...

I'm high enough and have more than enough gil. I'll set one up this weekend. I need at least 24 hours since I am in one right now and you can't start one after leaving for that long. Hopefully I can find some of you in game. Perks of the free company is it is easy to start items and gear (through the free company chest) and there are bonuses you gain for leveling up the free company (just by gaining exp for your characters) like a 5% bonus to exp.
Videmon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 30, 2013, 10:21:32 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on August 30, 2013, 06:03:40 PM

I'd be interested, but my playtime is extremely limited right now (i.e. 3-4 hours a week, at best).  As long as there's no expectation for participation, I'm in. smile

None what so ever. Like I said it would be easier to help each other out when needed. Plus there are a few bonuses from being in one when it levels so the sooner it is started the better.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 31, 2013, 12:50:14 AM »

seems its Maintenance time,someone shouted on Cactuar that it's for 4 hrs

while its not too bad for me because i have been on all night and its 1:40am,i feel sorry for Stateside where its the time where i would just be starting

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 31, 2013, 01:21:45 AM »

started to take pictures of famous people Tongue

Okay,perhaps not really famous..but close enough

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 31, 2013, 01:24:03 AM »

Unicorns

got good and lost in ...i dunno Thanalan somewhere

er....

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 31, 2013, 01:26:04 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 31, 2013, 01:21:45 AM

started to take pictures of famous people Tongue

Okay,perhaps not really famous..but close enough

nice!

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 31, 2013, 01:26:17 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 31, 2013, 01:24:03 AM

boobs!

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 31, 2013, 01:26:40 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 31, 2013, 12:50:14 AM

while its not too bad for me because i have been on all night and its 1:40am,i feel sorry for Stateside where its the time where i would just be starting

it's not like I don't have 700 other games to play biggrin

Because I can,
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #788 on: August 31, 2013, 01:27:06 AM »

Can you have character in both JP and NA regions? I'm impatient and want to start in JP, but don't want to if it will lock me out of NA/EU.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 31, 2013, 01:32:05 AM »

Quote from: coopasonic on August 31, 2013, 01:27:06 AM

Can you have character in both JP and NA regions? I'm impatient and want to start in JP, but don't want to if it will lock me out of NA/EU.

'fraid not..at least not the same character anyway

there will be a service where you can jump worlds later on down the line "for a price",but not sure when that will happen

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 31, 2013, 01:32:12 AM »

Mog Cap part deux!

Because I can,
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #791 on: August 31, 2013, 01:34:36 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 31, 2013, 01:32:05 AM

there will be a service where you can jump worlds later on down the line "for a price",but not sure when that will happen

Sorry I didn't make that question clear, I'm asking if I can create a character on JP and then later create another character on EU/NA whenever it is possible.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 31, 2013, 01:40:39 AM »

Quote from: coopasonic on August 31, 2013, 01:34:36 AM

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 31, 2013, 01:32:05 AM

Sorry I didn't make that question clear, I'm asking if I can create a character on JP and then later create another character on EU/NA whenever it is possible.

hmm,there is this from the subscription page,so i guess you can

Standard
         8 characters allowed per World.
A maximum of 40 characters can be created.

Entry
         1 character allowed per World.
A maximum of 8 characters can be created.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 31, 2013, 01:40:43 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on August 30, 2013, 09:07:42 PM

I don't want to defend Hamlet.....

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 31, 2013, 01:44:22 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 31, 2013, 01:40:43 AM

Quote from: Razgon on August 30, 2013, 09:07:42 PM

I don't want to defend Hamlet.....

Okay,i thought you meant Raz,who you quoted...Denmark...Hamlet...geddit  icon_lol

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: August 31, 2013, 01:44:50 AM »

LOL

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 31, 2013, 01:45:19 AM »

ps.  just logged into the US servers Coop, so you can probably create a character there.....

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 31, 2013, 03:59:53 AM »

well, finished that Tam dungeon tonight, Duty Finder only took about 20 minutes.  one more forced group instance to go!  Hit 20 with my archer while in there, and decided to start working on the pugilist class for a bit and got it up to 6, that XP bonus sure is nice.

Because I can,
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 31, 2013, 04:52:17 AM »

I just successfully main tanked the Sastasha instance. That was quite a good feeling since I haven't tanked for a party in forever. Got lucky with a really good group - excellent healer and two strong DPS meant I mostly had to just stand around and look pretty while they did all the work.

Oh and just for fun I counted how long it took me to log into the game at around 10:30 EST - 53 tries.   saywhat

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 31, 2013, 04:58:42 AM »

Quote from: YellowKing on August 31, 2013, 04:52:17 AM

I just successfully main tanked the Sastasha instance. That was quite a good feeling since I haven't tanked for a party in forever. Got lucky with a really good group - excellent healer and two strong DPS meant I mostly had to just stand around and look pretty while they did all the work.

Nice.  I've tanked a couple now.  They're really fun, and I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it.  Didn't have anyone yell at me last time, anyways.  smile

Sat in queue for Ifrit for nearly 45 minutes...no luck.  Will have to try again Sunday.  I want my mount dammit!

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: