http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 08:25:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elder Scrolls Online  (Read 18418 times)
Gratch
Gaming Trend Senior Member

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2013, 11:36:00 PM »

Tried logging on for about 10 minutes, just kept getting an "Unable to connect to the server" message. Shouldn't be terribly surprised, I suppose.

Are beta characters being carried over or wiped?  I assume wiped, but sometimes they let you bring them with.  Spending a ton of time in beta then having to redo all the quests when it officially launches is a path to an early burnout for me.  Don't want to make that mistake again.  smile
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:38:41 PM by Gratch » Logged

Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2013, 12:10:14 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 22, 2013, 11:36:00 PM

Tried logging on for about 10 minutes, just kept getting an "Unable to connect to the server" message. Shouldn't be terribly surprised, I suppose.

Are beta characters being carried over or wiped?  I assume wiped, but sometimes they let you bring them with.  Spending a ton of time in beta then having to redo all the quests when it officially launches is a path to an early burnout for me.  Don't want to make that mistake again.  smile

I doubt they'll be saved this early on. It will probably be clear when there are no more wipes. Open beta, usually.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2013, 01:06:10 AM »

90 minutes later, still can't log in.  Gotten a whole host of errors, have yet to even see a server list.

Ain't betas fun?  smile

EDIT:  Was able to log in and play for a couple hours, and came away entirely unimpressed.  The graphics are bland (far closer to Oblivion than Skyrim), the character animations look totally unnatural, combat is floaty and quite unsatisfying, the VO work (with one notable exception) was laughable, and the entire thing just felt completely...meh.

Maybe I'm just burned out on TES in general, but this did nothing to get me excited about a $15/month subscription MMO
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:03:52 AM by Gratch » Logged

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2013, 12:30:43 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 23, 2013, 01:06:10 AM

90 minutes later, still can't log in.  Gotten a whole host of errors, have yet to even see a server list.

Ain't betas fun?  smile

EDIT:  Was able to log in and play for a couple hours, and came away entirely unimpressed.  The graphics are bland (far closer to Oblivion than Skyrim), the character animations look totally unnatural, combat is floaty and quite unsatisfying, the VO work (with one notable exception) was laughable, and the entire thing just felt completely...meh.

Maybe I'm just burned out on TES in general, but this did nothing to get me excited about a $15/month subscription MMO

I managed to get a few hours in myself and came away feeling the same way.  I understand that I basically played through a tutorial portion of a game beta so Im inclined to give it some slack but it felt kind of uninspired and questing seemed very un-intuitive.  Hopefully things improve because I agree with Gratch on this one, so far this is not a game I would drop $15 a month on.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2013, 12:36:50 PM »

probably not going to even have a chance to download the beta this time around- is the beginning area Skyrim again?  that was my big knock against it as it had a been there, done that feel to the initial setting, but other than that I had fun.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2013, 04:23:11 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 23, 2013, 12:36:50 PM

probably not going to even have a chance to download the beta this time around- is the beginning area Skyrim again?  that was my big knock against it as it had a been there, done that feel to the initial setting, but other than that I had fun.

I zoned into the Kajhiti (SP?) lands after tutorial.  I think the graphics look fine maxed out.  Fits the color palette of every other Elder Scroll game.  Going to be hard to judge the worthiness of a monthly fee on the beta weekend imo. So much of it hinges on the realm vs. realm aspect.  At least for me.

morlac00 on PSN
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »

I've come to realize that I'm really kind of tired of the constant handholding these games like to do.  There's a quest I found to go find a buried item. The quest text is full of wonderful flavor text that gives you clues on how to track it down. Just when I think that this might be interesting and fun trying to follow the clues to find this item, I look over and there's a GIANT arrow pointing directly at it.  I'd like to explore and work for things a little bit but I guess the MMO trend is to show you where everything is these days.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2013, 05:37:52 PM »

Quote from: morlac on November 23, 2013, 04:23:11 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on November 23, 2013, 12:36:50 PM

I zoned into the Kajhiti (SP?) lands after tutorial.  I think the graphics look fine maxed out.  Fits the color palette of every other Elder Scroll game.  Going to be hard to judge the worthiness of a monthly fee on the beta weekend imo. So much of it hinges on the realm vs. realm aspect.  At least for me.

Yeah, I probably should have put a caveat on my comment.  I play 99% solo, so I'm really only judging that part of the game.  It could be fantastic for those who are really into PvP, RvR, etc.

Fez
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2013, 05:40:23 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 23, 2013, 01:06:10 AM

90 minutes later, still can't log in.  Gotten a whole host of errors, have yet to even see a server list.

Ain't betas fun?  smile

Yeah, the beta hasn't done much to inspire me so far.  I don't mind the graphics, but I know what you mean about the floaty combat.  Another thing that bothers me is that the classes feel very limited compared to, say, Skyrim.  In Skyrim I could basically choose how my Magic User advanced--I had all the schools of magic to choose from.  Here, for example, it seems like Sorcerers are more dps or crowd control with no opportunities to heal--leaving that to Templars.

EDIT:  It's starting to get better now that I'm out of the tutorial.  There are actually things to find everywhere as you go around exploring, much like in Skyrim, although to a lesser extent.  Ore to mine, baskets to loot, chests to lockpick, etc.  Starting to feel a bit more confident about it now.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:11:17 PM by Fez » Logged
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2013, 08:19:11 PM »

I agree with Fez's edit above.  Once you get off "noob" island and into the proper world, it really starts to feel more like a proper Elder Scrolls game.  Your given some direction, but mostly left to wander on your own and find stuff.  And there is stuff everywhere.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2013, 09:10:26 PM »

Here's my comment, cross-posted from Wanderers forum:

{All I had time for was to get out of the beginner area unfortunately.}

On the one hand I thought the presentation was fantastic, very Elder Scrolls-y in feel.

On the other, I had the same feeling as I did in other recent MMORPGs such as SWTOR. How does this game benefit at all from being an MMO? I'm about to do this super cool thing because I'm some sort of special "chosen one" - yet right next to me I clearly see two other people DOING THE EXACT SAME THING. Now granted I can choose to just ignore them, but then if I'm always ignoring other players, I have to go back to wondering what gaming purpose does it serve to have them around?

- - -

I suppose the addition of real life players gives the game some level of unpredictability.  But at the same time, if the game has underlying, "deep" story elements, these other people are more of a distraction than anything else.  I don't understand why developers continue to follow this tired model when it really doesn't seem like it makes sense. 
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2013, 12:35:02 AM »

It came across as "meh" to me too.  Unstable, floaty and it felt like I was playing Oblivion with a bunch of strangers running around opening my chests and urns smile  I'll be giving it another try in a few months but nothing from this weekend gave me the must buy feeling.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2013, 02:08:05 AM »

Quote from: rittchard on November 25, 2013, 09:10:26 PM

On the other, I had the same feeling as I did in other recent MMORPGs such as SWTOR. How does this game benefit at all from being an MMO? I'm about to do this super cool thing because I'm some sort of special "chosen one" - yet right next to me I clearly see two other people DOING THE EXACT SAME THING. Now granted I can choose to just ignore them, but then if I'm always ignoring other players, I have to go back to wondering what gaming purpose does it serve to have them around?

Yeah, that's my issue as well. And it's a large one in my mind.

I personally love the game as a whole and definitely will grab it when the time comes. But having the same massive (IMHO) problem that SWTOR did (it would be better as a single player game with at most only a few friends to bring into your game) seriously could hurt it.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2013, 03:22:22 AM »

I wish the trend of trying to tell personal stories in MMO's would end.  If I wanted that I'd play a single player game.  I wish instead that they would focus on more compelling reasons to have 1000's of players playing together in one space.  Guild Wars 2 has been the most forward thinking about this imho.

I did enjoy my time in this one, but also kept feeling like I would've been better off just firing up Skyrim and having the world to myself.  Give me a fun reason to play with all these other players.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »

Quote from: faide on November 26, 2013, 03:22:22 AM

I wish the trend of trying to tell personal stories in MMO's would end.  If I wanted that I'd play a single player game.  I wish instead that they would focus on more compelling reasons to have 1000's of players playing together in one space.  Guild Wars 2 has been the most forward thinking about this imho.

I did enjoy my time in this one, but also kept feeling like I would've been better off just firing up Skyrim and having the world to myself.  Give me a fun reason to play with all these other players.

Exactly!!!  It seems like developers are still behind the curve in figuring this out.  Everquest Next seems like the next big hope that someone is listening to the more forward thinking gamers like us.  Maybe Wildstar to some extent too, I hope.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2013, 06:37:33 PM »

As a mainly solo MMO'er, I might disagree a bit.  I love the fact that I'm progressing an individual story even if there are a bunch of other people doing the same thing.  Mainly because I tend to ignore others for 99% of the time, unless the story forces me to do something with them.

I'd agree that GW2 did a good job of striking this balance.

Fez
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2013, 08:33:29 PM »

Yep, one of the things I mentioned in my beta test survey was that they needed to provide a more compelling reason at even early levels to have all these other players around.  Something like dynamic group content--like GW2, Rift, or Warhammer Online.  Each of those games at least provided a break in the solo progression if you wanted it, and also provided easy ways to group.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »

I need to devote more play time in the next beta opportunity to hopefully appreciate the good things that some of you are seeing.  My impression after this weekend was really bad.  I know my play time barely scratched the surface of the ESO world, but what I saw was not on par with current FTP or Buy to Play MMOs.  I'm not sure I would play it even if it was free, and I'm a fan of the ES games and lore.  Maybe the 3 faction RvR is really good? 

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2013, 10:16:25 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 26, 2013, 06:37:33 PM

As a mainly solo MMO'er, I might disagree a bit.  I love the fact that I'm progressing an individual story even if there are a bunch of other people doing the same thing.  Mainly because I tend to ignore others for 99% of the time, unless the story forces me to do something with them.

The question is whether you feel there is a distinct benefit to having those others around and having the core game design be wrapped around a MMO framework.  Your comment makes it sound like you enjoy it *in spite of* them being there.  So wouldn't the game theoretically be better/deeper as a single player (or small scale MP) game? 
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2013, 10:41:55 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on November 26, 2013, 10:16:25 PM

Quote from: Gratch on November 26, 2013, 06:37:33 PM

The question is whether you feel there is a distinct benefit to having those others around and having the core game design be wrapped around a MMO framework.  Your comment makes it sound like you enjoy it *in spite of* them being there.  So wouldn't the game theoretically be better/deeper as a single player (or small scale MP) game? 

I personally think it would be better, but since a single player version is never going to happen for a lot of the MMO's I have enjoyed recently (FFXIV, GW2, SWTOR, Neverwinter, etc.), I'll take what I can get to be able to play in these worlds.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2013, 10:52:00 PM »

I'm hoping this doesn't kill off the regular games.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2013, 12:31:31 AM »

It's being made by a completely different team so it shouldn't affect the stand alone titles.  I agree with Gratch, I'll probably take what I can get with these.  I think I would've loved to have seen a borderlands approach to this.  A single player game that you could have 1-4 friends drop in and out of and play with you.

I do like how GW2 has handled the story stuff better though.  It's optional and you can do it on the side at your own leisure.  The main world seems better designed with having hundreds of people running around.  That's sort of ruined me now for other MMO's.   

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2013, 06:14:50 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on November 26, 2013, 08:52:07 PM

I need to devote more play time in the next beta opportunity to hopefully appreciate the good things that some of you are seeing.  My impression after this weekend was really bad.  I know my play time barely scratched the surface of the ESO world, but what I saw was not on par with current FTP or Buy to Play MMOs.  I'm not sure I would play it even if it was free, and I'm a fan of the ES games and lore.  Maybe the 3 faction RvR is really good? 

This is pretty much how I felt coming away from the last beta.  I was underwhelmed.    I will state that I didnt get too far into the game but there was a lot of things I didnt like ( like having to camp quest NPCs ) and nothing that made the game stand out. 

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2013, 01:34:23 AM »

Quote from: faide on November 27, 2013, 12:31:31 AM

It's being made by a completely different team so it shouldn't affect the stand alone titles.  I agree with Gratch, I'll probably take what I can get with these.  I think I would've loved to have seen a borderlands approach to this.  A single player game that you could have 1-4 friends drop in and out of and play with you.

I do like how GW2 has handled the story stuff better though.  It's optional and you can do it on the side at your own leisure.  The main world seems better designed with having hundreds of people running around.  That's sort of ruined me now for other MMO's.   

I totally agree a small scale MP game would have made more sense for this. 

As far as the overall MMO design, GW2 started heading in the right direction, but ultimately did not fulfill the promise of a truly evolving world.  The problem ended up being the same as other conventional MMOs, that everything still ends up resetting.  No matter what you do, there's ultimately a feeling in the back of your mind that it didn't really matter.  Of course it can still be fun in its own way, but if the goal is to create a truly absorbing world, player actions need to have lasting consequences.  This is something that can much more readily be done in a single player or small scale game.  Using GW2 as an example, there were so many areas where I would have preferred that my actions had lasting effects on the world, like when I beat back the centaurs in various areas throughout the game.  It always annoyed me when I'd go back and see that yet again they'd return.

The simplest example is whether or not a particular NPC lives or dies.  In a well crafted story based game, you should care about the fate of particular NPCs, and if one dies, it should have some meaning to you.  In an MMO you generally can't just kill off important NPCs because Joe1724 needs to interact with them too. 

Essentially I go back to being an advocate of a true player-oriented, evolving/permanent world type game for an MMORPG (Everquest Next!), and leaving story-oriented games (and this includes Elder Scrolls even though it is more of an open-world story game) as single player or small scale MP (more like Dragon Age). 
soulbringer
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2013, 04:30:13 PM »

April for PC/Mac June for consoles.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/12/11/eso-release-plans-announced
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2014, 12:00:23 AM »

got a key, no idea where to put it in or download client since I won the key from third party,  anyone know>?
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2014, 05:36:59 AM »

Tried redeeming it on steam?

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2014, 05:46:43 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on January 09, 2014, 12:00:23 AM

got a key, no idea where to put it in or download client since I won the key from third party,  anyone know>?

From their facebook post
We will be performing network maintenance on The Elder Scrolls Online account system starting at 9:00 PM EST tonight (1/8/14). During this time, the account system will not be available. You will be unable to log into your account, create a new account, or redeem a beta key. The maintenance will last several hours--we will let everyone know when it is complete.
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2014, 08:39:54 PM »

Pretty big download (looks like 20GB again) so hopefully everyone started early.
Fez
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2014, 04:26:48 AM »

So far I'm liking this experience much better than the last beta weekend.  They've added in a ton of loot and now crafting feels just about as complex as in the SP Elder Scrolls games.  Right now the exploration in this game is about as good as I could find in a MMORPG.  When you come across that random chest tucked away and find some rare loot it really makes you feel immersed.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2014, 01:02:21 AM »

I managed to get a bit of time in on ESO.  While Im still not blown away, it does seem better than the last beta.  It took me forever to download the client this time and I didnt get a lot of play time in but I still dont think this game is anywhere near worth a subscription fee. If thats the route they are going I expect it to fail and do as pretty much every other recent MMO and go FTP. 
 Part of the problem with these short betas is that you dont get much of a chance to play a developed character.  Playing a low level toon doesnt give you much of a feel for the game or its capabilities. Now I understand this is a beta and not a sales demo but these days betas are made to help sell the game, so I hope they run a more extended beta soon, where you have some time to play a bit deeper of a character. 

drifter

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2014, 03:57:54 AM »

I couldn't login, kept getting password/login incorrect.  I reset my account and the new password did the same thing; gave up.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2014, 06:44:57 AM »

Quote from: drifter on January 13, 2014, 03:57:54 AM

I couldn't login, kept getting password/login incorrect.  I reset my account and the new password did the same thing; gave up.

The username is no longer your e-mail address - it's the account name you registered for when you signed up for beta. Too late for now though, obviously.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2014, 06:46:01 AM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on January 13, 2014, 01:02:21 AM

I managed to get a bit of time in on ESO.  While Im still not blown away, it does seem better than the last beta.  It took me forever to download the client this time and I didnt get a lot of play time in but I still dont think this game is anywhere near worth a subscription fee. If thats the route they are going I expect it to fail and do as pretty much every other recent MMO and go FTP. 
 Part of the problem with these short betas is that you dont get much of a chance to play a developed character.  Playing a low level toon doesnt give you much of a feel for the game or its capabilities. Now I understand this is a beta and not a sales demo but these days betas are made to help sell the game, so I hope they run a more extended beta soon, where you have some time to play a bit deeper of a character. 

Its not even a Beta, its a STRESS beta, meaning the object of the exercise is to crash the servers.

Also, be careful since the NDA is still very much in place.

A new one
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2014, 03:17:19 PM »

After the beta this week-end, I'm still looking forward to diving in once it goes live. One thing I noticed within the first 5 levels was, that exploring will be a lot of fun once again. But that is their strength I believe anyway.
The art work is outstanding and the performance at max settings on my 3 year old rig was like a hot knife through butter, smoooooth.
With 4 months left to hone, spit, polish and refine the game, I'm sure its gonna be a player for me for at least a year or so. Depending on end-game and crafting.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2014, 10:01:04 PM »

I have absolutely no interest in this game, but even if I did I would wait. This game will crash and burn HARD when it hits the market. The amount of people willing to pay $60 followed by a $15 monthly fee these days is way too small to support an MMO, and it doesn't help at all that the press has been very negative from day 1 after the game was announced. TOS Online is going to be F2P before long, so it would be better to wait for that to happen.

Quote from: faide on November 23, 2013, 05:27:32 PM

I've come to realize that I'm really kind of tired of the constant handholding these games like to do.  There's a quest I found to go find a buried item. The quest text is full of wonderful flavor text that gives you clues on how to track it down. Just when I think that this might be interesting and fun trying to follow the clues to find this item, I look over and there's a GIANT arrow pointing directly at it.  I'd like to explore and work for things a little bit but I guess the MMO trend is to show you where everything is these days.

A little late with this reply, but meh. Have you tried The Secret World? It sounds like it might be right up your alley, as it actually features serious investigation with zero handholding.
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2014, 10:26:45 PM »

I don't agree with your prognosis tilt. I get the sense people have already started losing love for "so called" free
to play.( oxymoron? )
my feelings are that if they can stay fairly true to the games heritage it already has a solid double with a man on third.

Personally I would love to have the monthly version the only one available for ESO.
But I guess some like the immediacy of constantly buying stuff for their Avies.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2014, 11:54:51 PM »

Not much changed for me this beta.  I had hoped to get further into the game and see some more of the systems, but between the long download and then repeating the opening section, there wasn't enough time.  And also I didn't want to play through a bunch of PvE content just to repeat it again later. 

I don't think this game is going to fail hard, either, at least not up front.  For anyone wanting to experience the Elder Scrolls game "feel" with their friends, this is absolutely perfect.  I mean it pretty much just seems like you are playing Skyrim modded into a conventional MMORPG.  I suspect there are tons of Skyrim fans that wished they could share the experience with others.

Personally I was hoping to see or hear more about the talked-about RvR content, but thus far, haven't seen anything yet. 
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2014, 02:53:45 AM »

I'm fine with a game charging a subscription, but the initial cost surprises me a bit.  Why does a game have to have a free client AND no subscription OR a paid client AND a subscription.  Seems like they would get more subscribers if they had the client free or seriously cheap, then pay subs.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2014, 11:37:14 AM »

I felt like I was playing a TES game with the occasionally poorly-named NPC running by every once in a while.   I think I'm in on this one - it felt much better this go around, and it was far more stable to boot.  My biggest complaint was the interface for crafting as it's not just unintuitive but counter-intuitive.   They have time to fix that though, and hopefully some of my feedback helps. 

On the subscription front, I don't bat an eye at 15 a month when there is this much content.  The Free to Play model seems to attract the absolute WORST players, and I'd rather avoid them altogether. 

On the "why isn't the client free" side of things, I wouldn't expect them to give away years of programming time.  If you believe what they've done is worthwhile, you pony up to experience it, otherwise we are back to that f2p model.  Free to Play has become nuisance-ware.  Want a bank slot?  Money.  Want to be able to have more than pocket change?  Money?  And the worst of them - want to rearrange your interface in SWTOR?  Money.  I'd rather pay a subscription so the devs can create more content than have them nag me for nickels and dimes until I quit out of frustration.  Am I alone on this?

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: