http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 05:42:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone out there up late and wanna...  (Read 988 times)
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2005, 06:41:48 AM »

...play some WoW? I`ve been up REALLY late playing this recently, and I`d love to find a few people to quest with for a bit. Any bites? :wink:
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 07:26:43 AM »

I am up, but I need to get to bed and I am wired. Plus I quit WoW, sorry frown

I hate days like today.I wanted to play a game, but sort of looked at the huge list on my start menu and dicked away the night. I was tired and cranky most of the day until about 1030pm, when I picked up an entirely new head of steam. Seriously, I am more awake now than I was 13 hours ago. Its going to be a long night.
depward

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 08:31:50 AM »

I would, but I can't.  FFXI IS THE RULER OF AAALLLLLL!!!!  . . . even though I quit several months ago.  Hmm, I've had a fixin' to play some FFXI as of late though.

But I still think playing WoW with you Harpua would be a blast.  Perhaps late August when I have a decent internet connection I'll play some WoW with you?  We shall see.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 09:02:04 AM »

Quote from: "Rage"
I am up, but I need to get to bed and I am wired. Plus I quit WoW, sorry frown

I hate days like today.I wanted to play a game, but sort of looked at the huge list on my start menu and dicked away the night. I was tired and cranky most of the day until about 1030pm, when I picked up an entirely new head of steam. Seriously, I am more awake now than I was 13 hours ago. Its going to be a long night.

I get like that. I seriously get like that. Sometimes the later, the more awake I am...
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 09:02:28 AM »

Quote from: "depward"
I would, but I can't.  FFXI IS THE RULER OF AAALLLLLL!!!!  . . . even though I quit several months ago.  Hmm, I've had a fixin' to play some FFXI as of late though.

But I still think playing WoW with you Harpua would be a blast.  Perhaps late August when I have a decent internet connection I'll play some WoW with you?  We shall see.

I`ll be up for it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: