http://gamingtrend.com
August 27, 2014, 05:17:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I alone on Guild Wars?  (Read 2066 times)
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2008, 03:56:31 PM »

I am just wondering if anyone else still plays.  There are a few in the OO guild (Dangerously Incompetent) that still play regularly but only a few.  If any of you gaming trend guys play and want to be in an almost dead guild let me know and I will get an invite sent your way.  Or if you want to just run a few missions I am also down for that.  I am just tired of running every mission 3 times because I group with incompetent people that have no clue as to what is going on.

Believe me, I need more help than you can offer.

One of the many OO immigrants
Jag
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 08:45:20 PM »

Sorry Milton I fell off the wagon and started WoW again and never looked back at GW. GW was fun for what it was, but my end game WoW guild was calling and progressing and I couldn't resist the siren lure.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 09:40:14 PM »

I've been playing Guild Wars Prophecies obsessively for the last month or so.  I'm on the 3rd to last mission now (the ring of fire one I think) and have done everything solo so far.  I also have Eye of the North and Nightfall that I haven't started yet.  I'd be happy to join up sometime but I'm on at odd hours and pretty much fall into the category of an incompetent person who has no clue what is going on.
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »

Well Warning my college semester is almost over and once summer starts I will start my 3 months of 3 hours of sleep a night and tons of gaming.  Give me some times you usually play and I will try to meet up with you in game.

warning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 01:06:36 AM »

Quote from: Miltonite on May 06, 2008, 11:22:47 PM

Well Warning my college semester is almost over and once summer starts I will start my 3 months of 3 hours of sleep a night and tons of gaming.

Heh.  I remember those days!  My dude's name is Otto Menudo and I'm a level 20 Ranger/Warrior.  Right now I've been playing for an hour or two every 2-3 days.  I'll probably be on tomorrow night so feel free to look me up.
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 01:59:18 AM »

Don't you mean Stromos Tharbane? I already have you on my list, I am probably listed as Beecheu Widdastick. but mainly play as Bacchus Tactilis now. 

warning

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 02:27:07 AM »

Quote from: Miltonite on May 07, 2008, 01:59:18 AM

Don't you mean Stromos Tharbane? I already have you on my list, I am probably listed as Beecheu Widdastick. but mainly play as Bacchus Tactilis now. 

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

I only have one Guild Wars Prophecies character and his name is Otto Menudo.  I don't belong to any guild so I'm not sure how I could be on your list?

Confused... plz halp!
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 05:39:24 AM »

when I went to add that name It said that account already exists as Stromous Tharbane.  Did you maybe buy the game from someone?

And I am not talking about the guild list, just my friend list. I will check it again to make sure.

Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 05:47:24 AM »

This is the message I got.

I also sent you an invite into our almost dead guild if you want it. If not just deny it, no big deal either way.

warning

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 11:29:32 AM »

Hmmm.  That makes some sense as I bought the game from Gratch here and I'm guessing he might have been a member of the guild?  when I got the game I deleted his characters and, I presume, left whatever guild he belonged to.  It's weird how it still has characters listed who no longer exist.  How do I get the game to recognize my new character's name?

As for the guild, sure I'll join up.
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 03:23:37 PM »

The game should recognize the current character that you have it is just that I added that character to my friend list and never deleted it.  When you join the guild it should add you as Otto and not Stromos, if not, I don't know what to tell you.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

Sorry Milton, we tried to resurrect a weekly GW thing a month or so ago but it fell through when the forums went down and we couldn't get ahold of Toxo.  Now it looks like we are all headed into AoC for the next few months.

But man if they ever release GW2 I will be all over it like white on rice.

Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 11:17:19 PM »

It is good to hear I will have someone to rule over when it gets released (If I am elected guild leader again  ninja)

snoleopard
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »

Hmm, I haven't played in about a year, but got an email from GWGuru with this message:  Your account on Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 213.98.218.28... icon_evil

I emailed them, and told them I haven't been on in awhile, but don't know if they'll do anything. I hope so, because I've been wanting to get back into GW. I have all of them, and they were CE when it was offered.

The quiet one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: