http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 01:28:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of Conan - All Your Questions Are Belong to Us!  (Read 75671 times)
Arclight
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 04, 2008, 07:11:41 PM »

Really looking forward to this game. All the "old" MMO's that have been around for ages aren't doing it for me at all anymore.
I've re-visited most of the top ones over the last few months and I think they are all done for good for me.

Need that new obsession......I'm off to my prayer-closet to intercede on behalf of this game. "Lord, its me..no, no, I'm not after that Dodge Viper again..something else this time...Would you kindly zap AoC with your favor. Make it the game we all want it to be...and oh yeah, put it on the heart of the developers to charge half the monthly fees of other MMO's....Thank-you, danke, merci and good night... retard

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 04, 2008, 09:05:09 PM »

A few beta impressions from the open beta.

I like it! The character animations are fun, the setting is all I wantd, and the lush jungles are just beautifull. I've tried both male and female and different classes, and all seem fun and different.

The game seems a bit easy though, but that could be just in the beginning, not to make new players hate the game-

I did some exploring with my demonologist before entering Tortage and found a door leading to some caves going under Tortage - anyone else explored this? there's a lot of different entrances down there to what seems like non-instances dungeons, Theres a place with a lvl 18 mob called MAster of ceremonies - looks quite interesting. The game seems big, but so far quite linear, but, we'll see if it opens up once you exit tortage...

A new one
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 04, 2008, 09:16:41 PM »

When you say linear just exactly what do you mean? Like you're on rails? I understand that terminology pertaining to a single player game, but I'm not sure I get it for a MMO.

Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 04, 2008, 09:26:54 PM »

The mixed reviews thus far make me leery.  I'd like to try out the beta because I have a pretty decent machine, but if I don't get a chance, I'll wait for release reviews and the inevitable patches before giving this a shot.

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 04, 2008, 10:05:46 PM »

Quote from: Arclight on May 04, 2008, 09:16:41 PM

When you say linear just exactly what do you mean? Like you're on rails? I understand that terminology pertaining to a single player game, but I'm not sure I get it for a MMO.

I mean that I have no choice but to move in more or less the exact direction the game wants me to - I dont , YET, anyways, have any kind of real choice as to whether I want to do this or that quest, go that or this place..But, again, that could be just the way Tortage is built, the first city, since its supposed to be some kind of tutorial.

Take WoW starter areas though - there's always a few 1st and 2nd level quests, and large areas to explore - here, its very much ONE path I have to follow through the jungle...and one quest

A new one
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 04, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »

It looks like they originally built Tortage as a single player RPG experience which could explain the linearity.  Later areas appear to have at least some big open zones.  Closest comparison to the world is probably EQ2.
Gryndyl

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 05, 2008, 04:15:24 AM »

I'm not really seeing Tortage as linear. Sure there's the destiny quest line which follows a set sequence, as quest lines do, but there are a slew of quests in Tortage. I have quests for two different dungeons-the archersomethingorother ruins and the one under the temple. Also spent a fair amount of time around Tortage wandering the trails to the volcano. Then there's White Sand island which is a fairly large and completely free roaming zone with quite a few interesting things to find.

Twitter: Slush Pile Tweets
Amazon Author Pages: Horror, Humor
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 05, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »

You basically get funneled through certain paths because of unclimbable hills and invisible walls.  Especially for a game with a climb skill, it should give more freedom of exploration.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 05, 2008, 05:39:30 PM »

You basically get funneled through certain paths because of unclimbable hills and invisible walls.  Especially for a game with a climb skill, it should give more freedom of exploration.

This is one of my chief complaints with the game. Even some of the larger zones are basically built like a rat maze. Thus the zone geography itself may be quite large, but because you're being funneled along certain pathways they feel rather restrictive. The zone layout just feels a little dated after playing large, wide open MMOs like WoW or even EQ2 (who was also zone based, but used really large, mostly open, zones). I have not seen higher level zones (past 40 or so), though, so maybe things change later on.

The other side of the linearity is that you really have a limited ways to play the early game, compared to something like WoW. Everyone starts in Tortage, so you have to be funneled through that, and then you're going to be funneled through one of three starting cities and a handful of major quest hubs. Is it truly a more linear beginning game than most other MMOs? Quantitatively, probably not, but combined with the complaints from the paragraph above, it certainly *feels* that way.
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 05, 2008, 08:08:09 PM »

I see they are releasing more beta invites. Too bad I can't even load to page to get the ball rolling..
Dang, I want to try this game sum-bad... crybaby

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2008, 08:35:45 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on May 05, 2008, 05:39:30 PM

Is it truly a more linear beginning game than most other MMOs? Quantitatively, probably not, but combined with the complaints from the paragraph above, it certainly *feels* that way.

I'd say that yes, the game feels more "linear" than previous MMORPGs at the outset, but I actually count that as a strength in this case.  You follow a tighter knit, more involved and interesting story, and theoretically get a much better feel for your character up front than you do in other MMORPGs.  Plus there are still plenty of side quests and content if you choose that route, so it's not a pure linear feel.

Anyway here are my post-weekend comments (cross-posted from Wanderers forum):

First let's keep in mind for perspective, what we're playing is still a form of BETA test, not an actual demo. So again, impressions from such a small part of the game are going to be limited to the extremely small part of the game they let us see.

From the technical side, I had different issues of crashing, drops and laggy/jumpy performance. But I also had some periods of relatively pain-free gameplay, so I'm going to remain hopeful that the debug code is in full force and a lot of issues were due to testing an older client. Still, I can't help but wonder how much can really change/improve to fix things in only 2 weeks. On the plus side, the game does look great when it's running well, so hopefully I won't have to run at reduced resolution, which I also tried out and just isn't the same.

Gameplay wise, this game isn't much different at the outset from LOTRO, EQ2, WoW and DAOC. I'd say it's kind of a mish mash of the games in terms of how they start you out, instance-ing, classes and character levelling/progression. Basically pick and chose certain parts from each game.

Combat, as mentioned by the others, is a bit different from conventional melee but nothing too far off. Also of note, the 2 caster classes I played (priest and demonologist), really there was no difference from playing a caster in DAOC, LOTRO, etc. so anyone worried about it being a click/swing-fest need not be concerned. Caster play was pretty much conventional MMORPG, except you might have to swing a few extra times if you want to finish something off melee.

Honestly the only thing I think they've done that actually stood out for me so far, is doing a good job with the opening story line and pulling you into the game world. I found it more immersive than the introductions of any of the other MMORPGs, and I like the mix of side quests vs. main story quests. I'd say it's closest to LOTRO in spirit, which also ran you solo for a bit and then gradually fed you into the MMO part of the world. I like that there's a self-contained storyline that kind of defines your character at the outset, and hopefully it will have a satisfying conclusion. Cutscenes and vocals are done well, reminiscent of Guild Wars in that the mini cutscenes include your character. I also liked that the story lines vary a bit depending on your opening class and kind of tie into each other. I think there are 4 different trainers so each questline will be tailored to your specialty, though the main goals will clearly overlap. For instance the priest story line has a variant to cure a little boy, whereas in the mage storyline the boy is already there. Both cases the boy has a note that leads you to the next big part of the questline.

Given that we've established the core game is a prettier, grittier MOTS MMORPG, the big question is whether the "endgame" can live up to any form of potential. This is going to include crafting, mounted combat, city building and guildkeep wars, plus presumably some raid PvE content. I don't think they will be able to compete with WoW for raid content, so the big big question is all about the "massive PvP" and whether it will work at all. Also worth worrying about is the lvl 20-40 portion of the game. If it turns out too to be too grindy, the game may lose people before they even get to start getting into the later portion of the game. Hopefully it will flow as well as the earlier portion to ensure people at least are there long enough to try out crafting and get involved in the city building.
Mikagami
Gaming Trend Reader

Click Clack Click Clack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: May 05, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

Heeey I got my EB pre-order card yesterday for the War Mammoth.
It states that I can use the code to download the client as early as the 14th, and start playing on the 17th which apparently is 3 days before the retail release on the 20th.
I get to keep my character progress with this code.

So, does every pre-order get the same treatment?
I thought that the 3 day early access was for that one online purchase only through uhh.. what's their name... the not Walmart, Gamestop, Amazon.com place.

Also it states nothing about an in-game additional bag space item...

Gonna eat your face
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 05, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »

@Mikagami : I'll be getting my CE preorder soon, so I'll let you know then what mine says :-)

I'm still enjoying the game immensely, tried 5 different classes so far, and each feels different, even in the lower levels, which is all I've tried so far.

the game IS beautifull, but, even with my dual core 2.4 intel processors, and 3 gigs of ram, I have to run it in minimum to have best performance it seems... although, SOMETIMES I can run it veryh well on higher settings, so, I'm guessing its code not yet optimized.

bah - the servers are down currently, btw...

A new one
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: May 05, 2008, 10:00:40 PM »

I think the 3-day early program is for any preorder to help offset launch-day madness.  You have to pay $5 to start early, but you get a total of 10 days out of it (3 early, 7 added onto the end of your subscription) so I see no reason not to do it. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 05, 2008, 11:35:17 PM »

any preorder that includes a mount also has the 3 day head start.
scandec
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 06, 2008, 12:05:37 AM »

This might be a stupid question, but here goes.
I got the bestbuy pre-order and when I used the code I logged into my old anarchy online account first. After the code was confirmed there was an option to create a new account but it won't let me use the AO account name for an AOC account. Do I need to wait till I install the game and try my old log in or am I screwed?

Nevermind. Found the answer to my question. funcom won't support having an AO account and a AOC account under one account name.  icon_cry
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:52:55 AM by scandec » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 06, 2008, 05:09:14 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on May 05, 2008, 11:35:17 PM

I need to go to Gamestop and find out how I'm supposed to get the head start since I dont have anything except a receipt.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
WW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 06, 2008, 05:50:23 AM »

I'm just wondering, I've read you can't remap things to extra mouse buttons. If this is true it really sucks.  icon_mad I've spend over two years playing wow and my mx518 has become apart me. crybaby

I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe
 WW
WW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 06, 2008, 05:53:16 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 06, 2008, 05:09:14 AM

I need to go to Gamestop and find out how I'm supposed to get the head start since I dont have anything except a receipt.

What he said. All I have is a receipt and a small book.

I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe
 WW
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 06, 2008, 06:16:42 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 06, 2008, 05:09:14 AM

here in denmark I'll get a call from the shop when they have the codes/game that I need, which should be soon, and I'll just add it to my account

A new one
StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 06, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

here, its very much ONE path I have to follow through the jungle...and one quest

As Gryndyl already said, this is not correct.

It's basically your choice - you can follow the main questline (rescued girl - stone bricks - get to inn - switch to instanced single player nighttime - and so on) and level up this way (without seeing another person or quest) to the current level cap and I am sure to lvl 20. On the other hand, there is a gaziilion of quests in the "public" or daytime version of the city. My Templar leveled to lvl 12 without following the single player quest line.

There are also places to explore, my lvl 10 Herald found some passage in the jungles leading who knows where and blocked by a lot of lvl 12 Flesheaters. So I decided not to go through just yet. I also found a way to a place on the mountain with an incredible view of the town. There are also at least 2 non-instanced dungeons in the newbie zone, I found them when I was lvl 5 (couldn't explore them yet though - mobs are too tough). I didn't find the way to get to the Island yet though and I haven't explored the city much yet.

Another example would be the Volcano instance, which also looks linear, but I did manage to get lost and somehow cut through to the main boss avoiding half of his army.

It's a weird game in this sense. It does APPEAR to be very linear (and it can be if you choose so), but it does also offer opportunities to explore and find some fun stuff. To me it means the game feels very "tight" (lol, every time I say "tight" - and that's not often - I remember Austin Powers and laugh), almost like a good single player RPG. You have a distinct storyline and recognizable characters (NPCs), the locations are memorable (instead of a faceless cave #4 where you killed some scorpions) AND you can also walk around aimlessly and do some stuff/quests on a side.

IMO a few NPCs I encountered in AoC so far have more personality and are more memorable than all WoW NPCs in all newbie zones combined.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 02:21:09 PM by StriderGG » Logged
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 06, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »

I wish the Wanderers hadn't started on a different beta server Tongue
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 06, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on May 06, 2008, 05:16:08 PM

I wish the Wanderers hadn't started on a different beta server Tongue

Sorry Hark that was just random.  All the other servers were full when I started...  not that it matters, I haven't seen a single person I know yet  mad  at least someone just told me the command to add to the friends list...

- - -

Also agree totally on the comments by StriderGG.  As I mentioned in my post as well, the game definitely starts out with a "tighter" more involved storyline compared with other MMORPGs, which was something they had always been advertising.  I doubt this will continue post level 20 but it certainly gives a greater sense of attachment, accomplishment and/or familiarity with your toon at the outset. 

And in spite of the linear main story line and relatively small starter area, there are plenty of places to wander off and explore and get lost, etc.  Because of a bug, I got teleported to a remote part of the island, and ended up exploring a bunch of terrain I hadn't seen before.  Eventually I realized I could get back to the main portion but I had to swim out into the ocean to get back.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 06, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »

Anyone else see this? 

Epic ending to the Age of Conan Open Beta
Posted: - 06.05.2008

On the 10th of May Funcom is transforming the entire Open Beta into PvP MAYHEM, while at the same time giving testers access to all which Hyboria has to offer!

As we take down our servers for a short period we are at the same time changing the entire server rule-set to Free For All PvP carnage!

Here are the dirty details:

All servers become PvP servers. You can kill each other – no level restrictions on killing or getting killed, but you cannot PvP in the major cities.
All level 13 characters becomes level 20. Their inventory is wiped, but they have “tons” of money and really nice equipment suitable for level 20’s. Shopping bonanza!
You have access to ALL zones and ALL levels after level 20!
You will be zoned to your Race’s Hub. (Cimmerians – Conarch Village, Aquillonians – Old Tarantia and Stygians – Khemi!
We will get back with detailed information on the exact time it starts on the official Open Beta forums at IGN, as well as on the Age of Conan forums and community site.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 06, 2008, 08:29:12 PM »

Well Ive got it running good and Im having a ball! Ivetried a few characters. Honestly they dont feel all that different but then again Ive only played them to the starting city. Now Im about to enter the town and see how that goes.

The only way I got it to run smooth was in a window. Its a 1680x1050 window mind you but Im wondering if it wouldn't run better full screen...if I could find a way to make it do that smoothly.

EDIT: I think with the 3 races and the class mixture this game holds a lot of different things to do, be, try, or become. My wife gave me birthday money..its the 9th but I was in the hospital and she wanted to cheer me up...I may just buy Conan. Chaos never ends does it? smile
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:31:17 PM by Daehawk » Logged

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: May 06, 2008, 08:47:01 PM »

Honestly they dont feel all that different but then again Ive only played them to the starting city. Now Im about to enter the town and see how that goes.

Well, at lvl 5 you get like 1-2 spells, so I agree all classes play very similar.

By level 12 you are getting some nice "class defining" spells and at this point different architypes (like Mage vs. Warrior) start playing pretty differently.

Can't say much about the classes within one architype, since I haven't played enough of them. I've tried Necro and Herald (both mages) and they play drastically different. My friend played Conqueror and Dark templar (both warriors) and said they feel different too.
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 06, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=IALNsmIilFg
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 06, 2008, 09:12:01 PM »

Is there a way to add a hotbar? I need more icons.

skystride

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 06, 2008, 10:05:52 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on May 06, 2008, 09:12:01 PM

Is there a way to add a hotbar? I need more icons.

It's in the interface options.  And you can also open up an alt-bar by holding alt.  I think it was Shift 1/2/3.. to swap the main bar or just press the arrow.
drifter

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 06, 2008, 10:41:40 PM »

You should have two hidden hot bars on the right side of the screen.  When you mouse over them they pop up and once you drop an ability there it stays.  You can move them and even change the direction on them; you can also expand them out a lot by dragging on the bottom.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 07, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »

I entered two pre-order keys into my account (one for the Mammoth, the other the Rhino) and was able to activate both into the same account. 

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: May 07, 2008, 12:44:08 AM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 07, 2008, 12:09:51 AM

I entered two pre-order keys into my account (one for the Mammoth, the other the Rhino) and was able to activate both into the same account. 

Where's the Rhino from again?

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
USMC Kato

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 07, 2008, 12:52:12 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on May 07, 2008, 12:44:08 AM

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 07, 2008, 12:09:51 AM

Where's the Rhino from again?

Best Buy.

Semper Fidelis

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 07, 2008, 12:58:40 AM »

did everyone see that on the 10th they are switching the servers to PVP FFA and bumping all level 13's to 20?  Awesome, get to try out how world pvp works. smile
USMC Kato

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 07, 2008, 01:10:20 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on May 07, 2008, 12:58:40 AM

did everyone see that on the 10th they are switching the servers to PVP FFA and bumping all level 13's to 20?  Awesome, get to try out how world pvp works. smile

Yeah pretty cool,  its going to be Madness!!! Should be fun, however it seems in the lower levels (less than 20) the burst damage classes have the advantage.  I'll be playing a soldier class when retail ships, but it seems they don't come into their own in the lower levels.

Semper Fidelis

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 07, 2008, 03:19:14 AM »

Im not sure again. I got into town and in the tavern it crashed on me. I could not restart it for 3 tries. Kept saying it was missing some file. Then when i finally got it reloaded I got outside the tavern and my graphics went into a starburst and since then I cant get it to run. It even messed up my desktop. Parts  of my desktop were all blacked out and not loaded. Even Firefox was screwed up. I just got it cleared up by turning off the power and then rebooting. Im afraid to even try it again. Maybe if I go back to windowed it would work. Who knows. Its very troubling.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 07, 2008, 04:28:33 AM »

it might be the GTA effect, but my level of excitement for this has fallen quite a bit.  I think I may actually end up skipping out now.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Jafisob
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 07, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »

This beta has some significant client issues even the closed beta (some of which make me want to pull out my hair the 10th time the client crashes or the 100th time it freezes for 2-10 seconds in an evening).  The claims that this is a beta and they have a better client in the wings have been made before for such games as AO.  Of course it would be nice if the claims of a better client were true.

The 1-20 game is linear but has a lot of interesting quests, a good single player quest line, and tons of voice overs.  There is talk that the 20+ game lacks content and has no voice overs.

The game is gritty in a good way. 

The combat is more interesting than other mmorpgs.

The classes that I have played all play much differently even in the early game(see caveat below).   Look at the healers.  You have one heavy nuker, one heavy melee'er, and on cc'er all with different armor/weapon choices.  The casters you have one nuker(with a suck ass pet), the necro (pets and ??), and one melee hybrid.

The game is very beautiful when it is not hitching for 2-10 seconds or crashing.   The female toon I created is the first mmorpg toon I have seen that I could potentially be titillated by.  Taking off the clothes let me look at a Jessica Alba'esq bottom in a g-string.  Wowsa.   If I decide to play at release this could be the one game I roll and play a female toon for although I would name the toon IMAMAN or some such.

All imo of course. ymmv  Caveat: 6 I have not personally taken a toon past 12 even though I could (alt-itis and crashes keep me from playing too long).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 12:30:25 PM by Jafisob » Logged
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 07, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »

I've got a biz trip so I probably won't get much more time into the Fileplanet beta before it closes.

I like what I've seen, mostly, but haven't really done enough quests to know if they'll really hold my interest or not. After the first initial day or two, the game ran really smoothly for me fwiw. It looks great, and while the combat's refreshing, it's easy to get a grip on.

One of the things that annoyed me in Tabula Rasa was all the non-instanced quests that (if the server was busy) had you basically scraping alongside other players for the same objective. Or other players would just unknowingly whack some patrol that you needed for a quest. Or at the worst, you'd basically be waiting in line with 20 other players for some quest-enemies to spawn. I don't like it when a game emulates waiting at a deli counter for your order.  disgust

There's one quest in the fort that reminds me too much of that (by the house of pleasure I guess it's called), and I found other players constantly taking out the enemies I needed for the quest, leaving me to either "camp" or wait for the other players to go away. It's a minor annoyance, but if the whole game is full of situations like that, I might be a tad turned off. I don't need a 100%-instanced game, but I do like something of a mix or at least a game world large enough that "overlapping" situations with other players isn't a frequent problem (that's kind of how I viewed LOTORO).

While I enjoy the combat, losing keys 1-3 to the required directional attacks left me a little frustrated finding ways to make the various hotkeys easy to reach (normally I reassign some to letters, but AoC seems to make use of practically every letter on the keyboard on the left half of it).

I'm not pre-ordering more because I'll again be on a biz trip during the 3-day headstart, and launch, so I'll just look forward to reading here (and elsewhere) about how the launch goes and if the full game's quests live up to the interview promises (as far as being interesting, well written and something more than "get me 3 bricks" and "get me 5 spools of thread," etc. icon_smile
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 12:54:17 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 07, 2008, 01:37:58 PM »

On a side note, for those who've played a Scrapper in Coh, what class in AoC is most like a scrapper?

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: