http://gamingtrend.com
September 15, 2014, 02:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of Conan - All Your Questions Are Belong to Us!  (Read 75180 times)
Arclight
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2008, 04:05:27 PM »

Old adage: You can't stop progress. It's the nature of the beast.

People, like myself, will have to cough up the change or be relegated to playing old games.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:07:43 PM by Arclight » Logged

Grace: Unmerited favor.
StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

Quote from: Calvin on March 12, 2008, 03:37:16 PM

Quote from: StriderGG on March 12, 2008, 03:16:15 PM

I honestly think (and I truly mean this without trying to be insulting at all), that you are not understanding where the PC market is going. Really. I know there are 20 million DX10 cards on the market or some absurd number. I know that. But the PC market for development is not following the upward trend that we like, and that we are used to-huge sellers make most of their money on accessible systems-NOT by pushing the limits. I think its far more likely we will see a shift towards less cutting edge technology in pc gaming before we see what you are suggesting.

Saying that from now on all games will (or should) be developed for  $400 PC's capabilities is ridiculous. Operating systems and office applications are constantly increasing their hardware requirements and there will always be commercially successsful games that do the same. And thank God for that, because otherwise you would still be playing with sprites in 2D.

I didn't actually say any of that, so yeah, cookies and milk for you.

Hehe, then explain better what you are actually trying to say next time and you can keep your cookies and milk. smile
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2008, 06:20:28 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on March 08, 2008, 01:50:31 PM

Personally, I think it's a good thing - let all the kiddies play WoW. I like the group of people I play and chat with in CoX. The last thing I need is all the WoW kiddies. biggrin

I don't know what's worse, WoW kiddies or the people who can't shut up with bashing WoW.  It's not stop "Go back to WOW fuckin' kids!".  I see that in almost every other MMO I've played.  Seems to be some deep hatred for WoW's success.  The community is just as juvenile as WoW in almost every other MMO;  that's why I get in a good guild and turn of OOC.  You think AoC will be better?  Um no way in hell, especially when the kids find out that boobies are involved.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2008, 06:38:04 PM »

Quote from: StriderGG on March 12, 2008, 05:26:09 PM

Quote from: Calvin on March 12, 2008, 03:37:16 PM

Quote from: StriderGG on March 12, 2008, 03:16:15 PM

I honestly think (and I truly mean this without trying to be insulting at all), that you are not understanding where the PC market is going. Really. I know there are 20 million DX10 cards on the market or some absurd number. I know that. But the PC market for development is not following the upward trend that we like, and that we are used to-huge sellers make most of their money on accessible systems-NOT by pushing the limits. I think its far more likely we will see a shift towards less cutting edge technology in pc gaming before we see what you are suggesting.

Saying that from now on all games will (or should) be developed for  $400 PC's capabilities is ridiculous. Operating systems and office applications are constantly increasing their hardware requirements and there will always be commercially successsful games that do the same. And thank God for that, because otherwise you would still be playing with sprites in 2D.

I didn't actually say any of that, so yeah, cookies and milk for you.

Hehe, then explain better what you are actually trying to say next time and you can keep your cookies and milk. smile

I think I am going to rely on reading comprehension rather than having to spell out my very basic though process even more basically. My point was very, very plainly obvious.

I think its far more likely we will see a shift towards less cutting edge technology in pc gaming before we see what you are suggesting.
StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2008, 07:55:40 PM »

Nah, Calvin, you still don't make any sense, maybe you should try speaking slower smile

You started by saying:
Thats definitely going to steal all those mass market gamers away from Blizzard. Yeah, those are entry level specs!

My point is that AoC is - by design - not a mass-market oriented game and not only because of the system requirements (besides, as it was pointed out, AoC minimum requirements are not that high as you make it sound).

You can generalize about shifting trends all you want, the fact is there always will be games that try to push limits (and not only the technological ones). Thankfully, AoC seems to be one of them.

To be honest, I am not that excited to try out an MMORPG that is going to compete with WoW by stealing their entry level mass market gamers. smile
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2008, 08:01:19 PM »

Quote from: skystride on March 12, 2008, 06:20:28 PM

Quote from: Destructor on March 08, 2008, 01:50:31 PM

Personally, I think it's a good thing - let all the kiddies play WoW. I like the group of people I play and chat with in CoX. The last thing I need is all the WoW kiddies. biggrin

I don't know what's worse, WoW kiddies or the people who can't shut up with bashing WoW.  It's not stop "Go back to WOW fuckin' kids!".  I see that in almost every other MMO I've played.  Seems to be some deep hatred for WoW's success.  The community is just as juvenile as WoW in almost every other MMO;  that's why I get in a good guild and turn of OOC.  You think AoC will be better?  Um no way in hell, especially when the kids find out that boobies are involved.

While the WoW bashing goes too far - for some reason some people think it's "cool" to bash WoW - it has the single worst user community in any MMO I've played.  And I have a fair amount of experience - MUDs, UO, EQ, EQ2, WoW, LOTRO, The Realm and others.  The WoW community can be a royal pain in the ass to deal with.  However, the game itself is fantastic.  It's almost a victim of its own success at times.  I'm currently playing LOTRO and while I think WoW is a superior game, I've found a much better user community in Middle Earth than in Azeroth. 

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2008, 08:11:05 PM »

Well its to be expected when you aim at the lowest common denominator. You get the flies with the honey.
I have been finding the CoV community to be just as touchy, and immature as the WoW one. I think only because there are many more players in WoW that it feels like its worse.

But the WoW community and especially the official Forums can be a friging mine-field of teenage angst.

But if you want to play with the gators you gotta slop around in the muck.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:12:44 PM by Arclight » Logged

StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2008, 08:16:52 PM »

The WoW community can be a royal pain in the ass to deal with.

Maybe it's depends on a server, playstyle or sheer luck, but I did't find WoW comunity that much better or worse than in other online games. Shadowbane was probably the worst in my experience, the game practically forced people to behave as assholes smile Which made the PvP experience all that sweeter.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2008, 03:11:02 AM »

Sooo.... CONAN!

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2008, 03:50:16 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 13, 2008, 03:11:02 AM

Sooo.... CONAN!

CONAN! the adventurer.
CONAN! warrior without fear.
And I've forgotten the rest of the song. Something about his mighty sword and something of the sort. biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2008, 04:25:19 AM »

Very excited about this game and making this a day 1 purchase for me for I am a MMO whore. 

Anyways, just watched the old original movie, and its still great.

Here's the new poster for the upcoming Conan movie

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2008, 04:48:48 AM »

A new movie, eh?  Who's playing Conan?

StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2008, 04:56:10 AM »

The governor looks pretty stupid in that helm smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2008, 06:05:20 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 13, 2008, 04:48:48 AM

French Stewart.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on March 13, 2008, 06:05:20 AM

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 13, 2008, 04:48:48 AM

French Stewart.

Oh, if only I had the mad photoshop skillz. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »

new Dev Diary video!!!

icon_twisted

Because I can,
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2008, 12:30:49 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on March 15, 2008, 12:22:14 AM

new Dev Diary video!!!

icon_twisted

I think it looks pretty cool, but I'll reserve final judgements on the combat system until I've seen it in action first-hand.  In theory I'm all in favor of a more action-based combat system, but it's extremely difficult to do something like that in an MMO environment. 

On the other hand, decapitations!!

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2008, 04:58:21 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 15, 2008, 12:30:49 AM

On the other hand, decapitations!!

too bad they don't have cooperative fatalities, where one guy can almost slice the head off of someone and the other can bat it away with a staff.  Kinda like whiffle ball  icon_twisted

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2008, 11:41:41 PM »

I got bored and was going through Gametrailers, and wow, Siege Warfare.  wow.   thumbsup  This could be the one that makes me play past the 1 month mark.

Because I can,
drifter

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2008, 11:11:49 AM »

take a read about the mounts.  The horse is the most common and the fastest.  the mammoth is the lsowest and slow to turn however it can attack with its tusks and damage player buildings. the Rhino mount is almost as fast as the horse plus it can damage player buildings.

Sorry shopkeeper I was parking my rhino and it got away from me for a minute and I took out the back of your store.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2008, 09:09:30 PM »

I wonder what level you get mounts and how much they cost.  That EB/GameStop deal to preorder and get the free Mammoth mount is tempting but I'm curious how long you have to go before you can actually use it since they also give you a bag you can use right away.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2008, 09:24:59 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 16, 2008, 09:09:30 PM

I wonder what level you get mounts and how much they cost.  That EB/GameStop deal to preorder and get the free Mammoth mount is tempting but I'm curious how long you have to go before you can actually use it since they also give you a bag you can use right away.

from this article it sounds like it'll be level 40 before you can mount up.

Actually mounting your beast involves an animation; the delay time we see in using mounts in other games doesn't just tick through a 'spell use' bar. Instead, bringing out your mammoth involves the beast appearing, kneeling down, and your character clambering atop the creatures shaggy back. It only takes a brief moment, but that small animation cycle adds a lot to the experience of mounting up. The larger beasts felt especially powerful as the player characters saddled up - an act you'll first be doing at level 40 (of 80 levels)

Ultimately, it's not clear right now how big an element of the game mounted combat will be; by differentiating horseback combat from combat on the run, they've opened up a new and unique opportunity for players. Only time and a live service will see how much this experience matters to the average post-40 player.

Because I can,
drifter

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2008, 12:44:58 AM »

its like level 40 according to my buddy in the beta
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 08, 2008, 05:35:01 PM

Quote from: drifter on March 08, 2008, 02:19:24 PM

unless AoC is a huge disappointment I will be dropping WoW and I have been playing since closed beta.  I plan on hitting up a Gamestop and pre-ordering a collectors edition; get me a wooly mammoth mount.

Hmm, I didn't realize that GameStop had the exclusive woolly mammoth mount in addition to the other stuff.  I did see that Amazon and Wal-mart have the preorder collector's edition for $11 less, so that's a hard choice.  I didn't even pay $90 for the WoW collector's edition and this has much bigger unknowns as far as I'm concerned.

hmmmm..., according to Gamestop you don't have to get the CE after all to get the mammoth mount.

Because I can,
drifter

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2008, 01:37:31 AM »

And you are trying to say what?

Pre-order Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures at GameStop and receive an exclusive in-game mountable character: The War Mammoth - In addition, you will immediately receive the Mammoth Traveler's Bag giving you 8 additional inventory slots to help you in your quests. Supplies are limited.

oh and a link to match yours:  http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B647263A

I am getting the colectors edition because i want it not because i said you ahd to get it to get the mount plus you get

Special Features Of The Collector’s Edition:
Ring of Acheronia (Exclusive In-Game Item) - The ring offers special XP and stamina enhancements for players
Hand-Finished Collectors Edition Box
Hyborian World Faux Leather Map
Unique Bonus DVD
Official Age of Conan Soundtrack
Age of Conan Art Book
The Drinking Cape (Bonus In-game Item) - the Drinking Cape gives you access to free drinks in all the taverns of Hyboria
Five Free Guest Passes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2008, 01:44:11 AM »

whoah there , I was just pointing out that you didn't have to get the CE to get the mammoth, and nothing else.  I was under the impression that you'd only get it if you got the aforementioned CE, and it sounded like EngineNo9 was too.  I didn't even notice you were part of the quote.

Because I can,
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2008, 01:55:38 AM »

That's good to know, Ceekay.  I still haven't decided if I want to get the collector's or regular edition, but I think that price for the CE at GameStop is a bit ridiculous.

Has anyone heard who is getting the Rhino pre-order mount?  I noticed on their site it says that at launch the Rhino will only be available via preorder from certain partners (like the Mammoth from GS/EB), but doesn't mention who. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2008, 02:00:24 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 17, 2008, 01:55:38 AM

Has anyone heard who is getting the Rhino pre-order mount?  I noticed on their site it says that at launch the Rhino will only be available via preorder from certain partners (like the Mammoth from GS/EB), but doesn't mention who. 

it looks like it might be best Buy for the Rhino.  Sure, that's the Canadian Best Buy but I imagine it'll be universal for them.

Because I can,
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2008, 04:04:31 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on March 17, 2008, 02:00:24 AM

it looks like it might be best Buy for the Rhino.  Sure, that's the Canadian Best Buy but I imagine it'll be universal for them.

Fraid your SOL on this one CeeKay. What you've linked is the Canadian exclusive edition of the Rhino mount; complete with beaver pelt saddle.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on March 17, 2008, 04:04:31 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on March 17, 2008, 02:00:24 AM

Fraid your SOL on this one CeeKay. What you've linked is the Canadian exclusive edition of the Rhino mount; complete with beaver pelt saddle.

yeah, the American version probably comes with only a buffalo skin saddle.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »

Nothing to see just yet - but TenTonHammer has created an "Ask a Dev" section in their forums. Once they have some answers from Funcom to share, they'll put them over here:

AoC: Developer-Answered Questions
http://forums.tentonhammer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=456

Only about two months away. Shouldn't there be some sort of open beta announcement soon? I shall look around.  icon_smile

Oh, hey, when I was digging around on my home PC via file manager, I came upon a text file I named, "SystemRequirementsDXdiagLogForAgeOfConanBeta" or something else graceful like that. I never heard back from them.  crybaby You had to attach that to your closed beta application.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 06:45:22 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Halfway (sci-fi, turn-based squad strategy)
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2008, 08:13:27 PM »

I guess this is moldy, rotten, stale news but they outlined back in January that the open beta would be "through partners," require registration etc. and they expected it to be pretty large, in the tens of thousands, but not a sort of "totally open one."

Most of the ones I've tried go "fully open" maybe a couple weeks before release, or as part of an occasional "stress test weekend."

Anyway, the moldy forum post was here:
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=51002

Playing
PC
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2008, 08:44:48 PM »

Warcry (with Funcom's full blessing/approval of each diary entry) has started posting some "beta journal" entries about their experiences in the Age of Conan beta so far. Massively.com mentioned this, here's the Warcry link:

Through the Eyes of Mitra: Age of Conan Beta Journal Entry #1
http://www.warcry.com/articles/view/editorials/mitrasmethod/3043-Through-the-Eyes-of-Mitra-Age-of-Conan-Beta-Journal-Entry-1

Today's the first entry. He promises two more, including a closer look at the combat mechanics. I don't expect any amazing revelations in this stuff, but you might get a few more insights on some details. I'll highlight a few things, Blackjack-styleTM  icon_biggrin:
Customizing
The devs and product managers weren't kidding when they said their character creation tool in 'Age of Conan' was "flexible", I mean, it really adds a whole new meaning to the word "customisation". The character creation tool in 'Age of Conan' boasts around 40 sliders ranging from the height of your character, your cheek height (the ones on your face, that is) [ icon_lol], cheek width, chin length, chin width, how big or small you want your arms (from Ghandi to Arnie, just to give you an idea), how big or small you want your thighs, all the way to which way you want your nose to be crooked.

Combos
Upon entering the outskirts of Tortage and reaching level five, I was awarded with my first combo move, and by the time I had finished from Tortage I had eight combos to my name, each with their own very distinct and brutal animation.

Combat description
I toyed with him at first using by directional attacks where the shield indicator wasn't present, and when I saw that he was low enough on health I let fly with "Brutal Onslaught".

It was simply a matter of pressing on the combo icon and following the directional keys that lit up on my combat rose to execute the combo. To my own delight I had not only successfully pulled off the combo, but managed to execute a fatality move in doing so; I sliced the Pict's head clean leaving only a bloody stump, his body slowly falling to the ground, and blood splattering on my screen and out of that Pict's neck. ... As if the satisfaction of executing a combo wasn't enough, I had also noticed that the fatality had granted me a temporary buff to damage and stamina regeneration.

It lasted long enough to notice a difference in damage output, and there's time enough at that level to completely recharge your stamina as a result of it.

Quests
The quests are well designed and extremely well-written, as they make you feel like you're part of some thing grander, and you, as a player, are left with a feeling like it actually matters what happens to these characters that you interact with as a result of your own actions.

I actually found myself by the end of things in Tortage wanting to go back to see how things had changed after the storm had cleared. If you're the sort of person that skips through quest dialogue and so forth, then give yourself a slap in the face now for even considering doing so in 'Age of Conan'. It would be a great insult to the quest designers to rush through dialogue options and what-not especially given the great amount of research completed and thought done going into writing these quests.
There's more but it's 4 pages long and I'm paste-n-copy crazy.  icon_smile The quest stuff is music to my ears even if he does seem to indicate there are the usual "kill X things" and "fetch me X number of things" quests that I (and I venture many players) are tired of.

I believe the "combat rose" he references is this little mini-panel that pops up from the bottom interface in combat (seen in the latest videos). It seems to have numbers on it, so I guess perhaps (depending on the combo), the # you need to hit lights up? Just a guess.  icon_confused
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:38:54 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2008, 05:17:45 AM »

After reading that preview I'm tentatively looking forward to this one.  My only worry is what someone else mentioned, the fact that the combat may require so much attention that you lose the "sit back and eat Cheetos" vibe of most other MMOs.  Trying to maintain that level of control for potentially hundreds of hours may be a bit much.

If you're keeping up on the pre-order bonus item stuff, it looks like ordering via Amazon.com gets you a bonus Amazonian curved bow (as well as the hardcover mini-guide). 

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »

I hope they aren't limiting the late beta to "pre order" players. Although, well, I guess I could do as I did with Auto Assault and just buy at a retail store a $10 pre-order box (which doesn't obligate you to purchase the full game -- a misconception I long had).

I was hoping the bonus would be some sort of velcro Conan warrior doll where you can rip the head and limbs off and maybe attach them in the wrong places.  icon_twisted

While you can set a single power in COH/COV to auto-attack (and I've seen plenty of lazy players set their tanks/scrappers to follow mode and one attack while they go have a cheese doodle festival  disgust), I generally am clacking hotkeys every which way and usually develop a certain sort of rhthym. I guess it's not a hundred miles from the Conan system, you'll just have more specific sequences you want to hit to be most effective.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 03:35:01 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »

First off, Hi all!  Blackjack introduced me to the site and I'm enjoying my lurker status.  Secondly, I apologize for the off-topic post, but it does reply to what Blackjack just said.  In CoH/CoV the only power I assign to auto attack is my brawl.  Everything else I manually operate.  But when/if I'm in melee, I like that I punch here and there while waiting for my cool downs to come back up.

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2008, 07:12:55 PM »

Welcome.  icon_biggrin Of late I'm playing a defender and do use the auto function for the general healing aura if my team's in a big fight. I don't if you've been subscribed long enough for some of the veterans rewards, but there's a nice dark melee cone attack that most veteran folks use to replace brawl.

As far as AoC goes, there was a Q&A compilation posted at official forums on Thursday:
http://community.ageofconan.com/wsp/conan/frontend.cgi?func=publish.show&&func_id=2354&table=CONTENT
Couple of things of interest:
-They're internally testing some possible "sidekick/mentoring" systems as used in COH/COV
-Mounts are treated sort of as an extension of your character (the mount dies if you die), but you won't lost them permanently if offed on combat. At worst there might be a slightly penalty of some sort. The mounts use fairly realistic attacks including ramming witht heir horn or tusks, or horses using their feet to kick.

Playing
PC
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2008, 07:22:29 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on March 24, 2008, 04:52:43 PM

First off, Hi all!  Blackjack introduced me to the site and I'm enjoying my lurker status.  Secondly, I apologize for the off-topic post, but it does reply to what Blackjack just said.  In CoH/CoV the only power I assign to auto attack is my brawl.  Everything else I manually operate.  But when/if I'm in melee, I like that I punch here and there while waiting for my cool downs to come back up.

Yeah, same.

And welcome.

Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2008, 11:03:48 PM »

So I'm curious...

Assuming Age of Conan makes its newest release date, is Warhammer Online scheduled to release anywhere near it as far as timing? 

Has it even been announced or speculated?  Does anyone see these games being released within 3-4 months of each other, or is Warhammer still a long ways out?

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2008, 12:53:57 AM »

Quote from: Lockdown on March 24, 2008, 11:03:48 PM

So I'm curious...

Assuming Age of Conan makes its newest release date, is Warhammer Online scheduled to release anywhere near it as far as timing? 

Has it even been announced or speculated?  Does anyone see these games being released within 3-4 months of each other, or is Warhammer still a long ways out?

IGN says June 10th for Warhammer.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: