http://gamingtrend.com
August 28, 2014, 07:33:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBOX 360] Does anyone play TF2?  (Read 1791 times)
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:01:56 PM »

I know most people (including myself) are fully entrenched in GTA and even COD4, but at some point I wouldn't mind giving this a spin.  Does anyone play?  Is it not GT-approved?

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:08:32 PM »

I'm a huge fan and have put in over 100 hours since release.  I've been playing less in the past month in anticipation of the new update, but alas GTA came before the update.  I'll be back in soon, though, I'm sure.

We definitely had a more active TF2 group on OO, but I don't know how many of them migrated to GT.  If you're looking for a mature group to play with, the Gamers with Jobs group is a top notch bunch and their server is my favorite place to play ever since meeting them in the OO vs. Gamers with Jobs match.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 04:10:55 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on April 30, 2008, 04:08:32 PM

I'm a huge fan and have put in over 100 hours since release.  I've been playing less in the past month in anticipation of the new update, but alas GTA came before the update.  I'll be back in soon, though, I'm sure.

We definitely had a more active TF2 group on OO, but I don't know how many of them migrated to GT.  If you're looking for a mature group to play with, the Gamers with Jobs group is a top notch bunch and their server is my favorite place to play ever since meeting them in the OO vs. Gamers with Jobs match.

Server?  Are you talking PC?

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 04:19:54 PM »

Oh god you're planning to play it on a console?  I have no advice for you then. slywink
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

I tried to find a game once on the 360 and I couldn't.  I don't think anyone played it there.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

I have tried to play public matches on Live as recently as a couple of weeks ago, but I had an internet problem (that I finally remedied) so I would always stop playing after 1 or 2 rounds.  So I think that there are people playing, I'd just rather play with GT/OO/whatever people.

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 06:10:24 AM »

I play every night. I still lack the boxing gloves for my heavy and both the special bonesaw and health gun for my medic. Ive been playing them forever and still have'nt gotten the needed achievements to get those items. My pyro got all 3 new items within days of regular play. ARGH Im frustrated at it to say the least.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on September 07, 2008, 06:10:24 AM

I play every night. I still lack the boxing gloves for my heavy and both the special bonesaw and health gun for my medic. Ive been playing them forever and still have'nt gotten the needed achievements to get those items. My pyro got all 3 new items within days of regular play. ARGH Im frustrated at it to say the least.

Uhh, I think this is a 360 thread.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: