http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 04:20:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WoW] Guess the new Alliance race!  (Read 10382 times)
Semaj
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2005, 10:58:57 PM »

We've held some kicking parties in that thar tram area smile

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2005, 12:04:51 AM »

As LE mentioned, I think part of the problem has to do with the starting areas for Horde players. The Barrens and the area out side Ogrimmor is just damn ugly (and pretty damn bland). They're just one continous color for miles. And it takes forever to get from one place to another. And the areas around the Tauren city is just one big grassland. Neither starting area can compare to the dwarf/gnome starting areas or even the human zones (not the most exciting, but colorful at least).
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2005, 03:10:03 AM »

I'm rather fond of the tram.
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2005, 03:39:42 AM »

Quote from: "Calvin"

Why?
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2005, 03:44:37 AM »

Quote from: "Ralph-Wiggum"
As LE mentioned, I think part of the problem has to do with the starting areas for Horde players. The Barrens and the area out side Ogrimmor is just damn ugly (and pretty damn bland). They're just one continous color for miles. And it takes forever to get from one place to another. And the areas around the Tauren city is just one big grassland. Neither starting area can compare to the dwarf/gnome starting areas or even the human zones (not the most exciting, but colorful at least).

Well the undead starting areas are very well done I think. Nice progression, good storylines to quest along, nice scenery. Top notch.

And, both sides have a large amount of running involved in the starter areas. From Kharnos to Loch Modan, for example, is a long haul.

Its funny, I use to think the orc/troll area was very spread out, then just a few nights ago I made an orc hunter and played around some, got up to 7th level. The distances seemed a lot shorter than they did back in the beginning. Maybe something about the first time you are in a new area makes it feel like those distances are greater than they feel later?
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2005, 04:28:15 AM »

Quote from: "Toe"

Why?

It runs fine when I am on it, it is easy and convenient for me when I start new Alliance characters, and I like the way it looks. Hmmmkaaay?
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2005, 05:36:53 AM »

Tram.  Used it ONCE in like 15 toons.  My gnome that I never play, used it once to get to stormwind for his Voidwalker quest.

Blood Elves, and B00bz.  I understand that you dont want them there in Org.  But you know what.  They will come.  Will they stay?  Some will, some will just come back to alliance side.

Ironforge.  I still remember the first time I saw it, and the giant anvil, and the forge, and the kings chamber.

Stormwind.  Hmm....  Cant remember the first time I went there.  Great music as you come in.  And thats about it.  Each main city should have some sort of instance like Ragefire, or higher like stockades in the other one.  Org has Rage, UC, should have something along the lines of Stockades.  And the same for alliance side.

Auction houses.  Gadge AH still needs to have something done about the outrageous amount of money you need to deposit to put a item of any worth in there.  I think if they did that,   A LOT of AH problems would be solved.  Who really needs to have ALL the Copper Bar Stacks with 2 bars in them linked between EVERY city they visit.  Is it necessary that the level 10 green item, you will use for like 2 levels is avaialbe in every city?  not really.  It gives you a reason to make a trip to the big city.  Will spreading the AH's out help?  Maybe.  Look at The Commons in EQ, and the TUnnel to the Desert of Ro.  before they added the shop thing WAY later in the game, it was just FILLED with people selling stuff.  No one even went to the cities to do that.  People will most likely stay where they are now.  Why move?  Whats the incentive to up and move to Stormwind, and annouce that you are smithing, or enchanting, if everyone is still pretty much using the AH in Ironforge?

We are getting what we get.  Its pretty much to late now to complain.  They took steps to remedy the complaints they had.  In my experience its not usually the majority who complain the loudest.  its the minority of people who think they are being wronged in some way who complain the loudest.  

'Wah!  I don't want to play Horde they are all ugly'  

Things like that.
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2005, 05:55:34 AM »

I'm more upset with the Blood Elves being Horde because it doesn't fit the lore than anything else.  Of course, the whole premise for WoW (Alliance and Horde suddenly and magically hate each other) makes little sense as well, especially given the events of Warcraft 3 and 3x, but it had to be done to include PvP.  The biggest thing is that they never connected the dots.  No one know why the Alliance and Horde hate each other now, and they could very well do the same with the Blood Elves.

I have absolute faith in the power of people to be stupid.

My vision is augmented.
tiny ogre
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2005, 07:16:09 AM »

Quote from: "GGMark"

Auction houses.  Gadge AH still needs to have something done about the outrageous amount of money you need to deposit to put a item of any worth in there.  I think if they did that,   A LOT of AH problems would be solved.  Who really needs to have ALL the Copper Bar Stacks with 2 bars in them linked between EVERY city they visit.  Is it necessary that the level 10 green item, you will use for like 2 levels is avaialbe in every city?  not really.  It gives you a reason to make a trip to the big city.  Will spreading the AH's out help?  Maybe.  Look at The Commons in EQ, and the TUnnel to the Desert of Ro.  before they added the shop thing WAY later in the game, it was just FILLED with people selling stuff.  No one even went to the cities to do that.  People will most likely stay where they are now.  Why move?  Whats the incentive to up and move to Stormwind, and annouce that you are smithing, or enchanting, if everyone is still pretty much using the AH in Ironforge?

Ironforge and Stormwind are a tossup, and Ironforge will probably win on inertia.  But I expect Undercity to become the main Horde hub (as it was in Beta with unlinked auction houses) within a couple of weeks.  Why?  It's closer to all the high level content other than Onyxia and Ahn'Qiraj.  Hardly a single dungeon run goes by on my mage without me having to port the group to Undercity first.  Stormwind's only closer to Zul'gurub, Ironforge is still the winner for Alliance on proximity.

Darnassus clearly won't matter at this point.  Thunderbluff might get a few people for once due to proximity to Ahn'Qiraj, but it's not that much faster than Orgrimmar.  I love Thunderbluff, by the way.  It's the coolest city in the game if you ask me.  I love Undercity too, but mainly because it's the smallest city and I think they're all too big smile

Also not yet announced is that the Trade and LFG chat channels are getting linked between all the cities along with the auction houses.   Don't say I never tell you guys anything smile
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2005, 07:59:28 AM »

The fact that Humans and Night Elves have hot female models is, IMO, definitely the reason Alliance crushes Horde in population on most servers.

However, there are other reasons as well.  The Alliance areas were much more player friendly initially.  Alliance races are also more familiar to players.  Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, and some kind of Elf are fantasy staples.

Blizzard was aware of these problems during the beta and they didnt do enough to fix them.  Adding Blood Elves is a start, but its not going to completely solve the problem.  Alliance will continue to be more popular on most servers regardless of what the new Alliance race is.  I would bet that even if there was not a new Alliance race the Alliance would still be, six months after the expansion, more active than Horde on the bulk of the servers.  The gap is just fucking massive on many servers, over 2 to 1.  That isnt something a pretty race is going to fix.

olaf
Koz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2005, 01:51:29 PM »

Why?

The thing with the tram is it makes it so you never have to run from IF to SW (or vice versa). On Horde side you have to physically run from Ogr to TB, which is a total PITA the one time you do it. There's no zeppelin that goes between the two.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2005, 01:58:50 PM »

Quote from: "tiny ogre"

Also not yet announced is that the Trade and LFG chat channels are getting linked between all the cities along with the auction houses.   Don't say I never tell you guys anything smile

:shock:

That's a joke, right? You meant to put the winky face rather than the smiley one, right? I can't imagine how much spam I'd get if every city's trade and LFG channels are linked. It's pretty bad as it is already (and I play on the RP/PvP where there's probably less spam than other servers).
tiny ogre
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2005, 03:18:12 PM »

:shock:

That's a joke, right? You meant to put the winky face rather than the smiley one, right? I can't imagine how much spam I'd get if every city's trade and LFG channels are linked. It's pretty bad as it is already (and I play on the RP/PvP where there's probably less spam than other servers).

Since there is never anyone in Stormwind, Darnassus, Undercity or Thunderbluff now, you would get exactly the same amount.  After the AHs are linked, the number of people now in Ironforge and Orgrimmar will still be approximately equal to the number of people in all the cities.  So the amount of "spam" you get on those channels will not change.

Maybe you don't realize just how incredibly empty the other cities are.  Not surprising since like everyone else you probably haven't ever gone to look smile
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2005, 03:36:27 PM »

Quote from: "Koz"

Why?

The thing with the tram is it makes it so you never have to run from IF to SW (or vice versa). On Horde side you have to physically run from Ogr to TB, which is a total PITA the one time you do it. There's no zeppelin that goes between the two.

Thats not an equal comparision. Ogr to UC would be the proper comparrision and there is a zepplin ride that does the same function as the tram does for Alliance side. For the PITA run on Alliance side you would compare Darnassus to IF/SW, which is just as rough, if not more so, than Org/UC to TB.  

If the auction houses from SW and IF were tied together like orginally planned and there was enough content for 1-20th level (which there is human-side, but not on the dwarf/gnome side) there would be no need for those races to visit the other main city. Which was how the game was originally intended (which, I wholeheartly agree with).
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2005, 05:08:12 PM »

Horde only gets one auction house, in Orgimmar.

Unless there was one somewhere I totally missed.

Just Hiro will do.
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2005, 05:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "SuperHiro"
Horde only gets one auction house, in Orgimmar.

Unless there was one somewhere I totally missed.

The Horde will get new auction houses in Undercity and Thunderbluff. The Alliance will get them in Stormwind and Darnassus. Currently, the Alliance and Horde only have 1 auction house for their faction.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2005, 06:11:34 PM »

I like this new auction house stuff. I actually really like where they are taking this next patch just in terms of general utility.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2005, 06:57:31 PM »

Since there is never anyone in Stormwind, Darnassus, Undercity or Thunderbluff now, you would get exactly the same amount.  After the AHs are linked, the number of people now in Ironforge and Orgrimmar will still be approximately equal to the number of people in all the cities.  So the amount of "spam" you get on those channels will not change.

Maybe you don't realize just how incredibly empty the other cities are.  Not surprising since like everyone else you probably haven't ever gone to look smile

When I played on a normal server, I didn't get that sense, at least in Stormwind. There were always a decent number of players in there trying to sell items or get a group together. Granted, there weren't as many people as in IF, but it never seemed empty to me.

On the Horde side, however, I can see how that makes sense. Any time I visit (for damn leatherworking training), there's usually only a couple of players there.

Another problem, however, is that if someone is selling an item in Ogrimmar and I'm in the UC, how am I going to get the item? By mail? That's a pain (unless mail becomes quicker). I have a feeling not a lot of players will want to wait around for 15 minutes while I travel from one city to the next (even with the Zepplin).
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2005, 07:12:18 PM »

Another problem, however, is that if someone is selling an item in Ogrimmar and I'm in the UC, how am I going to get the item? By mail? That's a pain (unless mail becomes quicker). I have a feeling not a lot of players will want to wait around for 15 minutes while I travel from one city to the next (even with the Zepplin).

Yeah thats a good point. Take enchanters for example. But, I guess a short preface added to any advertisment or requests will become common. Like "Enchanting +7 to bracers, etc, etc in UC."
Gedd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2005, 09:00:24 PM »

I saw a picture of a slide someone took at Blizzcon that seemed to indicate 1.9 would have some changes for enchanting, including the possiblity of selling enchanting "oils". There wasn't any detail other than that, but enchanters may finally have goods to sell instead of having to peddle their services all the time.

Mail is really only an hour, so I suspect folks will either be patient enough to wait for it, or will take the 15 minutes to travel it.  Either that or I suspect mages might be able to make some coin for portals.
unbreakable
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2005, 11:39:31 PM »

Every so often it hits me how 'pretty' this game is.  There are no blocky graphics, and lots of little perks people might not even notice.

For example, I was going thru TB yesterday and saw a windmill tower spinning off in the distance.  Younger people might take it for granted, but it still makes me 'ohh ahh' once in a while.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2005, 02:45:39 AM »

Would you please stop making me want to reup for the third time man?
RedJak
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2005, 02:11:38 PM »

The latest in wild speculation for the Alliance race in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.  It does sound like a good fit even if it does end up being fabricated.

... WORGEN?! Maybe. Shamelessly copied from an allied guild forum:

"The people of Gilneas entombed themselves in their isolated peninsula at the outbreak of the Undead Scourge, erecting the Greymane Wall to keep out the demons and walking dead of the cursed army. To this day, refugees from the ravaged villages of Lordaeron gather at it, crying for safe haven from the Forsaken that now claim Silverpine Forest as their own.

Yet it is not much better behind the wall. For agents of the crazed wizard Arugal have infiltrated the once-prosperous land and spread a dark curse among the populace. As the first tainted moon climbed into the sky, screams rendered the countryside as the inhabitants of Gilneas changed forms and became the crazed Worgen. Few retained their minds. Many became wild and bloodthirsty.

Those who remained in control of their thoughts waged a war hidden from the eyes of the rest of the world, slaying former friends and family in an effort to preserve what little life still hoped for survival. Naming themselves the Nightcry after that first terrifying moonrise, they fought until they found themselves drained of resources and the will to continue the bloody battles alone.

Unable to conceal their horrid existence from the world any longer, a new sun rises over Gilneas. The Alliance has opened its gates to the refugees and an effort is now underway to restore humanity to the Nightcry Worgen. As one of their number, you must prove yourself a capable ally to the Alliance's cause and master the powers granted to you against your will in order to free your land...no matter how much blood you must shed.

alsiug: Their zone is south of Silverpine, and it's called Gilneas. It's a level 1-10 zone and the general flow of the quests there focuses on fighting Worgen and agents of Arugal, as well as various enraged species of wildlife. There's also a threat from a renegade navy that disbanded from Kul Tiras and is ravaging the coasts with cannonfire.

The Greymane Wall is under lock and key and you are not allowed to pass through it until your mid-20s, when quests begin pointing you to Shadowfang Keep.

Their 10-20 zone is on Kul Tiras, an island south of Gilneas and west of Menethil. It serves as a sister city to Menethil. One boat transports you between Gilneas and Kul Tiras, the other between Kul Tiras and Menethil. Kul Tiras is an island with strong navy tones and mood to it, and there's lots of crab-bashing and pirate-killing on it.

After that, logically, you leave the protected areas and head to the contested zones. The closest, of course, is the Wetlands.

No details about their play mechanics were leaked, so unfortunately there's no info about their racials.

The expansion pack site had a URL like... www.worldofwarcraft.com/yaddayadda/bloodelves.html. Someone changed the URL around, plugging in various race names and eventually hit worgen.html. It was posted on the general post, but the URL was deleted within two minutes of the post. I myself saw it. All the images were broken, but the text was there.

Take it as you will."
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2005, 06:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "RedJak"
The latest in wild speculation for the Alliance race in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.  It does sound like a good fit even if it does end up being fabricated.

... WORGEN?! Maybe. Shamelessly copied from an allied guild forum:

"The people of Gilneas entombed themselves in their isolated peninsula at the outbreak of the Undead Scourge, erecting the Greymane Wall to keep out the demons and walking dead of the cursed army. To this day, refugees from the ravaged villages of Lordaeron gather at it, crying for safe haven from the Forsaken that now claim Silverpine Forest as their own.

Yet it is not much better behind the wall. For agents of the crazed wizard Arugal have infiltrated the once-prosperous land and spread a dark curse among the populace. As the first tainted moon climbed into the sky, screams rendered the countryside as the inhabitants of Gilneas changed forms and became the crazed Worgen. Few retained their minds. Many became wild and bloodthirsty.

Those who remained in control of their thoughts waged a war hidden from the eyes of the rest of the world, slaying former friends and family in an effort to preserve what little life still hoped for survival. Naming themselves the Nightcry after that first terrifying moonrise, they fought until they found themselves drained of resources and the will to continue the bloody battles alone.

Unable to conceal their horrid existence from the world any longer, a new sun rises over Gilneas. The Alliance has opened its gates to the refugees and an effort is now underway to restore humanity to the Nightcry Worgen. As one of their number, you must prove yourself a capable ally to the Alliance's cause and master the powers granted to you against your will in order to free your land...no matter how much blood you must shed.

alsiug: Their zone is south of Silverpine, and it's called Gilneas. It's a level 1-10 zone and the general flow of the quests there focuses on fighting Worgen and agents of Arugal, as well as various enraged species of wildlife. There's also a threat from a renegade navy that disbanded from Kul Tiras and is ravaging the coasts with cannonfire.

The Greymane Wall is under lock and key and you are not allowed to pass through it until your mid-20s, when quests begin pointing you to Shadowfang Keep.

Their 10-20 zone is on Kul Tiras, an island south of Gilneas and west of Menethil. It serves as a sister city to Menethil. One boat transports you between Gilneas and Kul Tiras, the other between Kul Tiras and Menethil. Kul Tiras is an island with strong navy tones and mood to it, and there's lots of crab-bashing and pirate-killing on it.

After that, logically, you leave the protected areas and head to the contested zones. The closest, of course, is the Wetlands.

No details about their play mechanics were leaked, so unfortunately there's no info about their racials.

The expansion pack site had a URL like... www.worldofwarcraft.com/yaddayadda/bloodelves.html. Someone changed the URL around, plugging in various race names and eventually hit worgen.html. It was posted on the general post, but the URL was deleted within two minutes of the post. I myself saw it. All the images were broken, but the text was there.

Take it as you will."

So what in the world does a Worgen look like?
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2005, 07:10:29 PM »

Werewolves.  They are all over Duskwood.

olaf
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2005, 10:02:36 PM »

Quote from: "olaf"
Werewolves.  They are all over Duskwood.

olaf

Oh of course. Can't believe I didn't recognize that immediately. I have a really really really hard time to see Blizz making that a playable alliance race. Like, I think its completely impossible.
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2005, 02:53:17 PM »

Latest:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/intarwebs/murlocs.jpg

Murlocs?  lol die Alliance.

olaf
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2005, 04:07:13 PM »

theres NO WAY, it would be murlocs.  People would have a FIT that alliance got murlocs and horde didnt.  I am going to stick with Draenei.
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2005, 04:29:49 PM »

I just can not see the Draenei being it. Especially given their current form. I understand not giving the alliance a "hot", "cute", or "attractive" race, but the Draenei are flat out ugly. If they had another redeeming quality to go along with that like "mean" (orcs) or "imposing" (taureen) or "creepy" (undead), then maybe. But, they have nothing but ugly going for them. No one would play them. I do not think Blizzard really wants to go through all the time and effort required for a new race + starter zones that no one will play.
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2005, 05:48:46 PM »

Even the magazine scans sort of point to Draenei being the race though.

Its not going to be werewolves.  Come on.  Shapechanging, and all the bonuses for being a werewolf?  Not to mention, what classes are they going to be?  Rogue and Warrior only?  And barely rogue?  RAR!  Look at me sneaking around..smile

Murlocs are just no way.  There would be a UPROAR from horde side, and adding murlocs would do nothing but make the rift between the sides larger.
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2005, 07:23:48 PM »

I think it'll be Draeni.  I don't think they'll be as ugly as their models in WCIII indicate, besides, I couldn't really see them very well anyway, what with the constant cloaking.

They can be on Kalimdor, to fight against the Orcs, so it'll fit the pattern of sticking one more race on the opposing side's continent.  It'll fit with the Outland-themed thing.  IIRC, they are already in the game model wise.  Slam dunk.

I don't mind if Murlocs are Alliance. I fucking hate those things.

Just Hiro will do.
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2005, 08:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "SuperHiro"
I think it'll be Draeni.  I don't think they'll be as ugly as their models in WCIII indicate, besides, I couldn't really see them very well anyway, what with the constant cloaking.

They can be on Kalimdor, to fight against the Orcs, so it'll fit the pattern of sticking one more race on the opposing side's continent.  It'll fit with the Outland-themed thing.  IIRC, they are already in the game model wise.  Slam dunk.

You can see them just fine in Blasted Lands and Swamp of Sorrows.  They have no redeaming physical qualities that would draw folks to them (other than the "I want to be play the least-played race" crowd). Also, I do not think Blizzard would use an exisiting model for a player race. They aren't with the bloodelves when they could easily have done so. But, unlike the bloodelves, which do not look like crap, a redesigned pile of poop is still a pile of poop. smile

And, as noted in that scan article, Blizzard already had one race planned for the alliance then decided to go with something else. So, who knows (beside Tiny Ogre)?
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2005, 08:59:13 PM »

If it is Murloc I will only play horde from now on and systematically hunt down and assasinate all Alliance Murloc players. Goddamn do I hate murlocs.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2005, 09:38:14 PM »

If it is Murloc I will only play horde from now on and systematically hunt down and assasinate all Alliance Murloc players. Goddamn do I hate murlocs.

You can thank me for giving them the idea. I know you took it from me, Tiny Ogre!  :wink:
Hazer
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2005, 10:16:59 PM »

The idea of you doing this to a player on a PVP server who had been to BlizzCon and had the Baby Murloc pet almost caused a mental core dump....

The idea of a baby murlock watching a Tauren walk up and smack it's mother/father into the dirt and the walk off was too much. biggrin

Ragnarok Online taught me everything I needed to know about conflict resolution:  "There are no problems that can't be solved by proper application of Daggers to Faces."
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2005, 10:59:21 PM »

Quote from: "Hazer"
The idea of a baby murlock watching a Tauren walk up and smack it's mother/father into the dirt and the walk off was too much. biggrin

I don't play the game, but that mental image is freakin' hysterical.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2005, 11:06:49 PM »

It can't possibly be murlocs, how are they going to get the armor to show? Shoulder armor? How does one display a helmet on a boy with nothing resembling a neck or traditional head/body seperation?

Oh hey, how about Naga?  Weren't Naga elves or something at one point?

Just Hiro will do.
unbreakable
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2005, 09:33:34 PM »

Yeah, I had actually thought Naga were a shoe-in for a new race, but they, like the Blood Elves, were allied with Illidan.

In fact, the Naga played a central role in why the Blood Elves broke off from the Alliance: they treated the Blood Elves with respect, and the Alliance commanders didn't (but now that I think about it, the human commander dealing with the Blood Elves was under the mental control of the Burning Legion, wasnt he?).

I still thought a third 'side' would have been a perfect fit.  Sigh...
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2005, 05:27:29 PM »

I hope its a crockolisk.

I mean, all the gnashing and biting. I got to 240 in my "Bite" skill.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2005, 08:37:22 PM »

Tigons......half tiger, half human

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: