new patch going live tomorrow:http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=454661.0.2 Update
The Secret World@funcom_tsw
The servers will come down for update 1.0.2 on July 17th at 09:00 GMT / 5am EDT / 2am PDT. The downtime is scheduled to last 3 hourshttps://twitter.com/funcom_tsw/statuses/224903020364832770Patch notes
Update version 1.0.2 Notes
**These notes do not necessarily reflect the final version that will be deployed on Live**
* Updated sprint buffs so you can now see which upgrade to sprint you are using.
* Sharing Side missions now should work even when the share target has 1 or 2 Side missions already.
* The speed and animation for walking backwards has been slightly increased.
* Kingsmouth - Jack Boone's hair is no longer clipping through his hat.
* Purple Quickened Anima can now be bought at Rank 8 as intended.
* Several code changes/fixes to support the Tradepost were included in this update. Please continue testing the Tradepost on Testlive and giving us your feedback.
* Updated clothing items to reflect the naming convention in the Item shop.
* Added new achievements for 1000 and 5000 completed missions.
* Nightwatch Glyph crafting kits are now Bind on Pickup.
* Made Lore piece 5 in Agartha more accessible.
* Cassandra King now looks younger and more attractive!DUNGEONS
* Nightmare minibosses will again drop epic items. The chance for an epic Glyph kit is unchanged.
* All items dropped by minibosses are now Bind on Pickup.
* The Slaughterhouse - Fixed an issue with hate on the Aleksei-Chetyre adds.
* The Darkness War - Fixed an issue where The Bloodhound could replicate himself.MISSIONS
* London Underground (Templar version): Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the mission to suddenly pause itself.
* Virgula Divina - Instance: Amity House - The doll's puzzle feedback on the chalkboard now shows the hangman correctly.
* Into Darkness (Templar) - Instance: Co-op Parking Garage - "Investigate the lower levels" now triggers with better timing.
The Scorched Desert
* A Shadow Over Egypt - Lowered the health of the summoned mini golems.
City of the Sun God
* The Dark Places :The filth attacks from the Soul Corruptor should no longer persist after leaving the Ravine of the Champion.
* Warrior Spirit of Hemitneter during "Blood and Fire" should now have more hitpoints and dps.
* The mission "Heavy Metals" should now correctly get sorted under "City of the Sun God" for completed missions in the Mission Journal.
* Black Sun, Red Sand : Killing the Black Pharaoh after death now allows players to complete the mission.
* The Secret World has a new desktop icon!
* Fixed a bug that caused custom chat tabs to lose subscription to some chat channels on zoning.
* Fixed an issue where certain items could not be bought at faction vendors when levelling up several faction ranks at once.
* Fixed an issue where some anima wells in dungeons were not being discovered properly.
* Lore : And Did Those Feet in Ancient Time no longer unlocks when completing only Chariots of Fire.
* Cutoff harness clothing will no longer cause invisible arms if worn with a sports bra.
* Deck outfit Warrior is no longer causing characters to look bald.
* Villagers around Transylvania will reply more responsively to clicks for random chat phrases.
* Male Dawn Leathers clothing item will now appear in the players dressing room when it is supposed to.
* Fixed several bugs that sometimes caused user preferences/settings to not transfer between different computers.
* Fixed an issue where auto run was being interrupted randomly.
* Fixed an issue where your screen would become dark after resurrecting in The Blue Mountain.COMBAT
* Volatile Current should no longer randomly stop working.DUNGEONS
* If you log out inside a dungeon, your character will now still be inside that dungeon instance when you log back in.
* Polaris : (Nightmare) Ur-Things now disappear before the Veil phase is lifted.
* The Slaughterhouse : Improved various effects throughout the dungeon, based on player feedback.
* The Ankh : Melothat's debuffs will end when he dies.
* Hell Raised Nightmare: Machine Tyrant - the Anima Vortex for removing the Machine Tyrant's Anima Overcharge should no longer permanently disappear when waiting to begin the encounter.
* Checkpoints in Hell Raised and Hell Eternal should now function correctly for players joining these dungeons while they are in progress.
* The Darkness War : The Mayan Battle Mage's loot will now always spawn on the ground.GUI
* Resolved several issues with resizing data table columns in guis.
* Gear manager builds are now updatable without having to first delete the previous build.
* Tradepost GUI will no longer reset to its default location when it is closed and re-opened.MISSIONS
* Fixed the timing of the audio on Zamira's cinematic.
* Added an extra check towards the mission goals to support instances where the player finds themselves back in the Dojang instead of in Seoul.
The Blue Mountain
* The Benevolent Conspiracies: Pausing the mission during Tier 2 should no longer prevent the players from completing the mission. Furthermore, the items used during the mission can still be picked up during the Tier they are used in by grabbing them from the correct soldier corpse.
* The Benevolent Conspiracies: Pausing the mission will no longer remove the Checkmate beacon from the player's inventory. For those who already lost their Checkmate beacon, on Tier 5 you can pick it up again from the dead soldier's bag.
* The Blue Harvester will now drop his loot.
* The Haunting: Fixed an issue where you could fail a task during The Haunting and have no fallback task.
* Off the Menu: Fixed an issue that would sometimes leave Bloodfang (tier 3) stuck in his lair.
* Further changes have been made through the various camps of Blue Mountain. Mob density, tricky pulls, and safe zones were the focus of these changes. The zones addressed were:
-Skull Island Draugs
-Blue Ridge Mine Entrance
-Abandoned Building (asylum)
-Northern Ak'Ab camp
-Orochi Camp Zombies
City of the Sun God
* Black Sun, Red Sand : Corrected an issue with Akhenaten's Death Awaits ability.
* Blood and Fire – Fixed an issue with the Hemitneter's Clasp that would prevent players from restarting the mission during tier 1.
* The Dark Places – The filth attacks from the Soul Corruptor should no longer persist after leaving the Ravine of the Champion.
* The Hunger : Fixed an issue where the Voracious Wendigo could become stuck at 50% health and immune, but keep attacking.
The Savage Coast
* Carnival of Souls : Winter's Monocle can now be deleted by players.
* Theme Park Tycoon : The sound of the Octotron no longer persists after completing tier 2.
* Theme Park Tycoon : The clown now despawns and respawns as intended.
* Gravity : Winter's Plans can no longer be deleted from your inventory.
* The Black House : Did some fixes to ensure that Carrie Killian's ashes should now respawn correctly.
The Shadowy Forest
* The Architect has had some tweaking done to his encounter, to make it slightly less difficult.
* Tenebrae should no longer be using placeholder abilities.
The Scorched Desert
* High Cost of Dying : Corrupted Water Guardian is now easier to kill.
* Nathifa is now less difficult to kill.
* Caahs the Soul Spawn now has a spawn animation.
* The Big Terrible Picture : Both the flames and crystals puzzles should now reset correctly.
* Between a Rock and a Hard Place : Fixed an issue which made the mission not completeable in tier 2.TRADEPOST/BANK/MAIL
* The Cabal Bank tab is now only displayed after closing and re-opening the GUI if the cabal is created when the tradepost GUI is opened.
* Fixed error on dragging items between different pages in the bank.
* Players will now receive an onscreen message when the Send button does not work.
* Click and drag has been disabled on items that are for sale.
* Right-click popups in the tradepost gui are now contained within the right side or bottom of your screen.
* You can no longer walk away from the bankers while the delete confirmation popup is onscreen.
* The right click menu on bank now has a subtle background.
* The mail notification icon now quickly blinks 5 times when new mail is received.
* Pressing ESC now closes the delete mail dialog.
* When deleting an item from the Cabal bank, the dialog message now references the cabal bank instead of the inventory.
* Pressing ESC closes the Sell Item window.
* Player can now press ENTER to confirm the delete mail action when the popup is up.
* The unread mail icon now is cleared when all mail is read.
* Search results are no longer cleared if the player's search fails.
* Buyer/seller name is not shown to other players who have bought something from the tradepost, and the reply button on that message is disabled.
* The Buy button is disabled for your own item.
* You can no longer move the tradepost ui fully offscreen.
* Fixed an issue where it was not possible to use up/down arrows after deleting cash in a mail.
* Compose Mail is now the top window when clicking the compose window button.
* Clicking on an unread mail will now highlight it.
* Take all attachments now greys out when taking items.
* The sort function for attachments and date are now working.
* Sorting mail now ignores lowercase/uppercase.
* The Expand Size Limit button now greys out and can no longer be used when the player upgrade his/her bank to the maximum size.
* The "To:" field on mail now includes an option to send to a friend or cabal member on your friends list.
* You can now only send 6 attachments on your mail.