http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 09:11:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [9/28/07] Friday Night Halo 3 Geezers Gone Wild...  (Read 5160 times)
DamageInc
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2007, 07:56:10 PM »

Agreed, it was definitely fun.

Harkonis and company had a great game of 16 going on last night.

The Zombie games were a great deal of fun. You definitely feel the terror when you are the last man standing and 15 other guys/gals are chasing you at double speed with gravity hammers!

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2007, 08:14:10 PM »

yes between zombies, pirates, pirate zombies and zombie sharks it was a blast.  love the game variants.

oh, and we found ewe bowls (spelling?) next movie... hammer zombies on the seven seas... part 3 smile
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »

I've got the reworked and fixed gamemodes and maps on my file share now.  There was a flaw in the original hammer zombies that has been fixed in HZ Redux
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2007, 12:15:12 PM »

My bro didn't make it over, and I was up to my waist in alligators getting a garage sale together. frown

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2007, 03:24:23 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on September 28, 2007, 07:40:49 PM

I messed around with those maps by myself to see what was going on, and it looks like the pirate thing is because everyone's armed with a pistol and a sword.  Other than that, I don't see anything terribly pirate themed.

Did you download the Pirate map to go with it?

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2007, 09:10:13 PM »

My wife and I may be on tonight if we get some projects wrapped up around the house.  We have guests coming into town on Wednesday and want to have the house in order before then.  I doubt we'll watch much Monday Night Football other than what we catch with the game playing in the background while we clean (still have a bitter taste in my mouth from last night's Eagles game and am not really in the mood to watch football), but if we make good headway with our chores we should have some time tonight to get in some Halo 3 MP action.  If you see me online, send an invite.  I'm having a lot of fun with MP and look forward to playing more (probably should have continued to play with Harkonis Saturday night as our bowling outing wasn't much fun - my wife said the same thing). 

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »

What time do you think you'll be online?

-Autistic Angel
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2007, 09:53:56 PM »

I'm on now
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on October 01, 2007, 09:51:19 PM

What time do you think you'll be online?

-Autistic Angel

Probably around 8pm Pacific time.  I doubt I'll be on much sooner as I have a lot to do around the house before Wednesday, and I'd really like to get the window sill in our bedroom painted and our new wood blinds put up tonight.  So any GTers out west (or any night owls back east), keep an eye out for me around then.

And if we don't have enough to fill a lobby for a reasonably-sized game, perhaps a group of us can take our skills online and try out team matchmaking.  There should at least be someone online when I log on.  I hope.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 10:22:56 PM by PeteRock » Logged

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2007, 10:38:01 PM »

i'll look to see you all tonight and pretty much every night this week.  i may have to get the wife pissed at me so she'll want some away time though.  biggrin

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2007, 11:02:52 PM »

Quote from: Caine on October 01, 2007, 10:38:01 PM

i'll look to see you all tonight and pretty much every night this week.  i may have to get the wife pissed at me so she'll want some away time though.  biggrin

I was about to ask for your gamertag, but then I saw in Purge's sticky thread that you're "Kasei Vallis", and I already have you on my Friends list and have probably played with you never realizing that you're Caine on GT.  Man it's tough to keep track with who's who between Live and GT/OO.   'tarded!

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2007, 11:37:41 PM »

hehe.  i think i asked you if you were in the "beer-land" at one point.

i really loathe the idea of paying $10 just to change it, assuming i can make it less confusing.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2007, 11:45:50 PM »

Quote from: Caine on October 01, 2007, 11:37:41 PM

hehe.  i think i asked you if you were in the "beer-land" at one point.

Most likely.  After a while I was dying so quickly that I opted to take sips from my beer at the expense of setting my controller down because it didn't make much difference in my performance, anyway.   ninja

i really loathe the idea of paying $10 just to change it, assuming i can make it less confusing.

If we play more often it'll be easier for me to remember.  For example, Zinfan over at OO is OtterChaos, and I had no idea until he expressed interest in playing Halo 3 MP in my OO MP thread.  But I have no trouble remembering players like KeySJU (Clanwolfer over at OO) because I play with him pretty regularly.  So if we play together more, I'll remember you.  Unless I drink too much.   ninja   

ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2007, 01:59:37 AM »

I should be on. I have no idea how to join a halo MP match so someone may have to chat me through it.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2007, 01:04:25 PM »

New thread for new Friday please.

(I'm lookin' at you, PeteRock or ATB).

I own enough work on this forum here to not want to crib your moment to shine. Tongue

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »

Assuming I'm not working, I would LOVE to play this Friday.

Pete, play your football game.

Also, complete and utter props to your wife on her gamertag.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2007, 01:58:39 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 02, 2007, 01:04:25 PM

I own enough work on this forum here to not want to crib your moment to shine. Tongue

I shan't start it as Halo3 is not yet my game.  I'm in.  Had a blast with Pete last night.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2007, 02:26:43 PM »

I'll see if I can play late.  I study on Friday nights for my damnable CCNA.  Perhaps after that I can get my Halo on. smile

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »

IN!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2007, 03:58:19 PM »

This just in- I suck!

The end.

Had fun last night but man I just need to stay in friendly games and not drag the team down in online matches.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2007, 04:51:20 PM »

Quote from: Zinfan on October 02, 2007, 03:58:19 PM

This just in- I suck!

The end.

Had fun last night but man I just need to stay in friendly games and not drag the team down in online matches.

Hey, we had a blast playing with you.  I just hope that you weren't discouraged by playing with us.  You were a great sport, you were scoring kills, and I hope you had as much fun as the rest of us laughing at some of the absolute ridiculousness of the games (unreal explosions, amusing chatter, etc).  I really hope that you are willing to play with us again, and if we ever decide to take our team online, you are always welcome to play with us.  I really don't care that much about winning and losing.  Playing Halo 3 with you guys is a social event for me.  We all chat, laugh, joke around, communicate in-game, and have a wonderful time.  My main goal is a fun evening, and I hope you at least had some fun.  My wife is always worried about her performance and doesn't want to "drag my team down", but it is much more rewarding for me to have her playing alongside me and having her head blown off then to have her sitting upstairs in the guest room reading a book.  It's something we can do together, and she's getting some exposure to the people I enjoy playing with and she's seeing why I love playing online games with Friends from OO and GT.  It is simply a lot of fun.  We laugh, we cry, we swear, and at the end of the night we all part ways respectfully and look forward to our next MP session. 

Please keep playing with us.  Your skills will improve, we're always willing to have you on the team, and if anything you should at least gain some enjoyment from some of the more humorous incidents, like I've described below. 

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 02, 2007, 04:51:20 PM

My wife is always worried about her performance and doesn't want to "drag my team down"

saywhat

not going to say it... not going to say it... nope.

Quote from: PeteRock on October 02, 2007, 04:51:20 PM

... it is much more rewarding for me to have her playing alongside me and having her head blown off then to have her sitting upstairs in the guest room reading a book. 

Now that sounds like a healthy relationship. biggrin

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »

Following the Monday Night Football game (yes, I watched while cleaning up around the house), we managed to put together an initial MP game of 5-player Slayer with OtterChaos (known to all of us here at OO as Zinfan), prOner, myself (PhillyPeteRock), my wife (MoosNukle), and Kasei Vallis (known as Caine on the boards).

The five of us began the night with a round of Slayer with map default weapons on Epitaph.  The level design and overall size worked well for such a small MP group, and it was certainly a hectic free-for-all chock full of explosions, "B-is-for-bitch-slaps", and a number of John Woo-esque firefights between players.  At the close of the round PhillyPeteRock emerged victorious in his first ever individual MP victory.   biggrin  PrOner was close behind with 18 kills, Kasei Vallis took third with 14 kills, MoosNukle finished in fourth place with a respectable 10 kills (map default weapons isn't her strong suit), and OtterChaos finished out the group with 7 kills.  

Fortunately everyone stuck around for another game despite my merciless killing sprees, and a polite request was made for Slayer with Rockets (a personal favorite of my wife).  Rockets should even up the playing field a bit because those that have difficulty aiming with various weapons would be able to take advantage of "horseshoes and hand grenades" (as in "close only counts in..."), and the excessive number of explosions should make for one hell of an entertaining match.  We played on Construct and it was pure mayhem whenever someone detonated a rocket near the explosive canisters stored on the lower level.  This round was much closer than the previous with PhillyPeteRock finishing in first with 25 kills, Kasei Vallis close behind with 22, MoosNukle moving up to third with 15 kills, and Pr0ner and OtterChaos rounding out the group with 12 and 9 kills respectively.

Once we felt like we had a sufficent opportunity to warm up, and because so many enjoyed Slayer with Rockets, we played another round on The Pit.  Over the course of the game SensuousLettuce (ATB over at GT) joined the game along with Max Smalls (only know him through Halo 3 and am not sure where he hails from), and his friend The Pone.  It was this round that Pr0ner and I learned that there exists some kind of indescribable magnetism between us.  Perhaps it could be my impressive good looks, or my glowing olive skin, but around every turn there was Pr0ner in my sights (and vice versa).  We were each the other's "most killed".  And when the others joined the game turned into an explosive, chaotic, hilarious battle.  Yet again PhillyPeteRock finished on top, but in a surprise development my wife MoosNukle finished tied for second with Pr0ner with 15 kills, with Kasei Vallis in third, SensuousLettuce in fourth, OtterChaos in fifth, and the two latest additions (Max Smalls and The Pone) in last.

And this brings us to the highlight of the night.  Team Slayer.......with Rockets.  Muhahahahaha.  Four on four, no mercy, plenty of explosive carnage.  Teams were:  Blue - PhillyPeteRock, SensuousLettuce, MoosNukle, and OtterChaos versus Red - Max Smalls, The Pone, Pr0ner, and Kasei Vallis.

Round 1:  Played on Last Resort - Yet again I found myself facing off against Pr0ner more than anyone else, sometimes getting the better of him, sometimes being shot threw the air like a rag doll.  One of the funniest moments of the night happened when I was battling with Pr0ner.  I have opponent chatter set to "proximity", so whenever an enemy is nearby and talking, I can hear that enemy through my surround speakers as if he was an NPC or a passer-by on the street, part of the ambient sounds in the game.  Well, following a vicious explosion due to one of Pr0ner's rockets, I was sent flying through the air, like an Eagle some might say, and while I was gloriously soaring to my death I heard Pr0ner yell, "FlyyyyyyyPhillyPete, flyyyyyyyyyy" as I flew by him.  My wife and I have not laughed so hard in a very long time.  What was even funnier is I don't think he had any idea we could hear him.    icon_cool   The match ended with the Blue Team on top 50 to 40, with PhillyPeteRock having 17 kills, SensuousLettuce having 15 kills, MoosNukle holding her own with 14 kills, and OtterChaos doing his part by adding those crucial kills to win the match with 4.  

This was supposed to have been the final game of the night as some of the east-coasters were hoping to get some rest since it was close to 1am in their time zone.  Mainly because Pr0ner was unhappy with his paltry performance of just 7 kills and he refused to end the night on such a low note.    icon_wink   Our competitive spirit got the best of us and we all decided that one more game would be appropriate.  Teams were kept the same, at Pr0ner's request (vengance was on his mind), and this time we played Team Slayer on Valhalla.  And here is where one of the other hysterical moments of the night took place.  

My wife and I were near each other on the map, and we heard an engine revving in the distance and both said, "Uh-oh, here comes someone on a vehicle."  But she then turned to me and said, "But what's that other noise?"  Not only could we hear the ATV hauling ass toward us, but we could hear the people on the ATV due to my communications proximity settings.  And so as they got closer we could hear, "NO NO NO NO!  WE'RE GOING TO TIP!  THERE THEY ARE!  TURN, NO, TURN, WAIT, HOLD IT STEADY, HERE THEY COME, WAIT WAIT WAIT, WE'RE TIPPING, STOP BOUNC<<BLAM>>"  When we were able to regain some composure after laughing hysterically at the exchange we could hear and the complete lack of stealth displayed by our opponents, MoosNukle and I fired two rockets in the direction of the ATV and scored a double kill in the process.  But what was even funnier is they did it again.  We were running through the field and again we heard two crazies on an ATV screaming and carrying on, laughing hysterically, and again their joy ride was ended with <<BLAM>>.  The fact that we could hear them screaming from on top of an ATV as it speeds by in our surround speakers as if their voices are part of the ambient sounds in the game map was just incredible..........and hysterical.  I think they tried this two more times before the game finally ended.  Yes, they died in the process, but it was funny as hell and it sure sounded like they were having an absolute blast.

Another comedic moment happened when MoosNukle was killed by Pr0ner.  I could see a pretty heated battle  going on in the distance between them, and Pr0ner finally emerged victorious, and as he ran by my wife's corpse she could hear him say, "Heh-heh-heh."  We both laughed a lot last night.  Just hearing what other people are saying as ambient sounds is just awesome.

This final match ended with the Blue Team on top once again, with a score of 50 to 42.  PhillyPeteRock put up 21 kills, followed by SensuousLettuce with 17, MoosNukle with 8 (in her defense she had to get up for a bit because she was getting one of her migraines and had to fire down some Excedrine), and OtterChaos maintaining an impressive level of consistancy in again contributing those last few crucial kills for a team victory with 4 kills.  icon_wink

Pr0ner managed to improve on his previous game with 17 kills, allowing him to finally retire to bed without a poor showing hanging over his head, Kasei Vallis put up 11 kills, The Pone contributed 8, Max Smalls put up 5, and DamageInc GT jumped in near the end and scored one kill.

This was a completely random evening, and we fortunately found willing participants to put together a few pick-up games of rockets.  Everyone had a wonderful time, the sportsmanship and camaraderie were both top-notch, and the action was frequent, visceral, and hysterical.  It is a privledge to belong to such a great community, to have everyone welcome my wife to the game with open arms to treat her "like one of the guys", and because of how much fun we all had and how positive my wife's experience was, she will almost always be a willing participant in future games.

And she might even turn her mic on once she feels more comfortable around the group.  Thanks for a great night, guys.  And thanks for welcoming my wife into the mix.  She had a blast (up until a bad migraine hit and she had to crash).  Looking forward to future matches.   biggrin

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2007, 05:08:15 PM »

Boo, I missed the whole thing.  Stupid Prison Break -> Heroes -> Journeyman -> Daily Show -> Colbert Report -> Private Practice (via DVR) schedule! icon_cry

When is the next match?

-Autistic Angel
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:53 PM »

Quote from: IkeVandergraaf on October 02, 2007, 01:55:36 PM

Assuming I'm not working, I would LOVE to play this Friday.

Pete, play your football game.

Playing tonight.  Denoginizer is on east coast time and he apparently needs more beauty rest than I do.

Also, complete and utter props to your wife on her gamertag.

This actually has a funny story.  Obviously the entire internet community is familiar with the concept of "camel toe".  My wife is familiar with it as well, but she always complained that it sounded so crass and immature.  And then she went into a rant about why it had to be a camel, why couldn't it be another animal?  She collects moose items and has them around the house (figures, lamps, things with a very pacific northwest feel), and as she looked around the room she said, "Yeah, another animal.  Why not a moose?"  But then she didn't like the sound of "moose toe" and so she started thinking about other versions, and eventually came up with "moose knuckle".  When she was trying to come up with a call sign for Halo and Halo 2, someone jokingly suggested "moose knuckle" and she of course was all over it.  But, when she tried to put in the letters she found that she had to abbreviate it.  Her call sign went through a few iterations, but she finally shortened "moose knuckle" to "MoosNukle", strategically placing capitals to imitate the online l33t.  Most of us knew that it was pronounced "moose knuckle", but one day a friend was playing with us and at one point randomly said, "So what the hell is a 'moose nookle', anyway?"  We laughed pretty hard, but the pronunciation stuck.  And so my wife has always been known as "moose nookle" in the Halo universe.  And so she of course had to make it her gamertag.

And so even though it was originally intended to be "moose knuckle", the correct pronunciation has evolved into "moose nookle."

pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2007, 05:51:14 PM »

Fly, Pete, fly!

That was so much fun.  Definitely in again next time I see you on.

I'll have to play around in theatre mode and see if I can grab a screenshot of the moment you went flying. smile

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2007, 05:59:51 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on October 02, 2007, 05:51:14 PM

Fly, Pete, fly!

My wife and I laughed at that for quite some time last night.  We even chuckled about it when we went to bed.  Rather fitting based on my NFL allegiance and how much distance my corpse covered.  But what made it so funny was that we heard you in-game in my surround sound speakers, and as my body flew away, your voice got quieter and quieter.  Great stuff.   icon_lol

I also laughed when I scored a kill with a few well-placed grenades and your corpse whispered, "Lucky shot," but a few seconds later when we crossed paths again your sentiments changed slightly after kissing yet another rocket.   icon_cool

Wait, that didn't sound right.  Um, yeah, anyway...

That was so much fun.  Definitely in again next time I see you on.

I'll have to play around in theatre mode and see if I can grab a screenshot of the moment you went flying. smile

My wife and I both had an absolute blast.  I love playing with people from GT and OO, and my wife is finally seeing why I love playing online MP so much.  I loathe playing with the unwashed masses, but when you get a good group together it can be a lot of fun.  My wife is a little shy about chatting online with people she doesn't know very well, and I can understand as the first time I played Gears MP I was completely silent and was apprehensive about conversing with strangers online.  But that shyness wore off pretty quickly, and I think the same will happen with her as well.  She says some really funny shit, and I wish you all could hear some of her chatter.  Soon she'll learn to feel more comfortable.  It'll just take a little time.  Anytime someone yells, "Shit, where'd he go," she always responds with "Where'd whoooooooo gooooooooo?"  And who doesn't love Top Gun quotes?   icon_cool  And now anytime we're sitting in the living room and the dogs are starting to nod off, rather than ask is she can play a round of Zuma or watch something on TV, she instead asks if we can log on and see if anyone wants to play Halo 3.   biggrin  I'm a lucky man.

I just hope that people didn't get bored with the Team Rockets game type.  My wife enjoys rockets the most, the games were pretty close and competitive, and rockets seemed to even out the competition.  As we all get more familiar with the maps and the game types we can start to add more variety to our matches.  But all in all I'd say it was still a lot of fun regardless of weapons.  Rockets make for a pretty chaotic game. 

I'm always open to try new game modes, but the group really seemed to enjoy Team Rockets, and far be it from me to go against the wishes of the group. 

Our rivalry will continue.  Round 1 goes to PhillyPete.  Round 2 is anyone's game.   ninja 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 06:04:21 PM by PeteRock » Logged

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2007, 06:39:33 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 02, 2007, 01:04:25 PM

Okay, fine

pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2007, 07:57:00 PM »

Pete, you are a lucky man.

Your wife is pretty good at the game, too.

Round 2, soon!

And yes, I remember that lucky shot comment, too.  I really thought that grenade you had tossed had missed me.  The rocket to the head shortly thereafter was karmic justice, I think, for my trashtalk.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »

I don't think your wife came up with the phrase 'moose knuckle'.  My girlfriend used to use it.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2007, 09:37:21 PM »

Quote from: IkeVandergraaf on October 02, 2007, 09:30:15 PM

I don't think your wife came up with the phrase 'moose knuckle'.  My girlfriend used to use it.

She doesn't need to be given credit.  In our little world she was responsible for coming up with it.  Perhaps someone, somewhere, at some time came up with the same phrase.  But now we've ventured into a discussion of heresay.  Doesn't make a difference to me one way or another.

IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2007, 09:52:28 PM »

Anyway, it's a funny term and I think your wife is cool for using it as her gamertag is all I meant.  Looking forward to shooting you in the face on Friday.

Gamertag = IkeV
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »

Quote from: IkeVandergraaf on October 02, 2007, 09:52:28 PM

Anyway, it's a funny term and I think your wife is cool for using it as her gamertag is all I meant.  Looking forward to shooting you in the face on Friday.

Likewise.   icon_smile

What I find entertaining is that after one of our friends mispronounced it as "moose nookle", she has stuck with the incorrect pronunciation ever since.  So even though the initial intent was "moose knuckle", she has become "moose nookle" and we've all pronounced it the same way since then.

Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2007, 10:05:17 PM »

No need to worry about me,  I'll be back and ready to go.  I really enjoyed the games last night but need to work on something or another, I mean how can I always finish last on Rocket Attack?  I can see if I'm using some stupid rifle or another that takes some accuracy but it's a rocket man!  I am off this week so I'll be online as much as I'm able to.  Look for OtterChaos and [Ash]Come get some[/Ash]
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2007, 10:16:21 PM »

Quote from: Zinfan on October 02, 2007, 10:05:17 PM

Look for OtterChaos and [Ash]Come get some[/Ash]

Sooooooome what......................target practice?   icon_wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: