http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 09:09:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360] Madden 10 Online Franchise - Week 10  (Read 31131 times)
Octavious230
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2009, 02:02:33 AM »

Quote from: Captain Caveman on September 22, 2009, 11:33:39 PM

D'oh. I just logged into the franchise to play my week 4 game and I'm on a bye. Damn you, real-life schedules!
icon_lol I didn't even think of that.
BEEFHAMMA
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2009, 05:09:16 AM »

Quote from: Captain Caveman on September 22, 2009, 11:33:39 PM

D'oh. I just logged into the franchise to play my week 4 game and I'm on a bye. Damn you, real-life schedules!

same here. was all excited to play my game and i get in there and oh right...the eagles have a bye this week. well, at least i didn't lose!
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2009, 02:48:02 PM »

Is ForsakenPenguin on GT?

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2009, 03:52:54 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on September 23, 2009, 02:48:02 PM

I don't think so.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 23, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on September 23, 2009, 03:52:54 PM

I don't think so.

OK, well I put in a friend request, hopefully he'll realize who I am.

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2009, 06:38:35 PM »

The drive I ordered is the wrong revision number. I am not amused. I'm going to take the stuff to work and see if it still will be okay to use. F'n amazon sellers.  thumbsdown
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »

Colts roll over Seahawks 24-6.

Joe Addai had a big game, including this long run.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9574999

Peyton Manning had 2 TD passes, including this long one to Anthony Gonzalez.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9575056

Reggie Wayne finally got involved in the action after being limited a bit in the first few games.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9574979

Seattle couldn't do anything as Hasselbeck was picked off 3 times. Their only score was one a Marcus Trufant interception return.

Colts are now 4-0, but next week is a tough game @ Tennessee.

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 24, 2009, 12:15:15 AM »

Quote from: Octavious230 on September 23, 2009, 06:38:35 PM

The drive I ordered is the wrong revision number. I am not amused. I'm going to take the stuff to work and see if it still will be okay to use. F'n amazon sellers.  thumbsdown
Turns out it doesn't matter that it's a different version. Swapped it out tonight and :fingers crossed: it appears to be working. So I'll try and get my game in tomorrow.  thumbsup
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 24, 2009, 12:51:05 AM »

Quote from: jblank on September 23, 2009, 10:31:56 PM

Peyton Manning had 2 TD passes, including this long one to Anthony Gonzalez.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9575056

Gonzalez is so good he can run through refs that get in his way.  icon_biggrin
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: September 24, 2009, 01:37:17 AM »

LOL, I know, did you see that too? Glad he's on my team.  slywink

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 24, 2009, 03:15:00 AM »

Got my game in tonight and crushed KC 41-3. It was only 6-3 Giants at the half!  eek Bradshaw ran all over them for 3 tds. I made some highlights I'll see if I can get them uploaded. The one run by Bradshaw was really great. I still can't pass for the life of me though. I just can't get the timing down at all it's terrible. frown Jacobs had a great run where he carried a CB 5 yards on his back. I forgot to save that one though. frown

ATT  LNG  TD    TYDs
Jacob        13   16   0   46
Bradshaw   11   63   3   192
Total           24   79   3   238

43 yard run
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9581207
63 yard run
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9581242
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 03:28:53 AM by Octavious230 » Logged
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2009, 03:35:21 AM »

Quote from: Octavious230 on September 24, 2009, 03:15:00 AM

The Chiefs need to learn to tackle.

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2009, 03:45:59 AM »

They also need to learn how to pass. Webster returned two interceptions for TD's.  icon_smile FYI it looks like Patch one should drop anytime now. Europe is reporting that they already have it. We can drop the field goal holding rule once it's released.
Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 24, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »

Patch is out. Going to grab it tonight and give it a run through. We can kill my stupid FG rule.  nod
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2009, 12:45:51 PM »

Besides the FG issue, what is the patch supposed to fix?

*edit - nevermind, I looked it up.

"What's in the first title update:

Added Super Bowl and Playoff Field conditions for Online Franchise
Fixed False Start Grieving issues with Online games
Fixed video player issue where video would hang on latent connections
Improved uploaded highlight quality
Switched ranked online games to 7 min Q's
Fixed random stability issues
Added Broadcast Cam!

Gameplay Specific fixes:

Tuned slider effectiveness (Run blocking and broken tackles esp.)
Changes run blocking slider to not effect special teams
Made fatigue effect ratings more
Fixed WR release to where receivers release to both sides
Fixed incorrect spotting on punts out of bounds
Reduced/removed holding on kicking plays
Improved toe drag catch logic
Improved pursuit angles for outside running plays
Fixed defenders in pursuit running away from O-Line
Better play recognition in man coverage
Fixed double pass online exploit"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 01:09:40 PM by jblank » Logged

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2009, 01:50:04 PM »

It sounds like it was a good thing that I played KC last night as I killed them on the outside runs.  icon_twisted
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2009, 02:06:06 PM »

Quote from: Octavious230 on September 24, 2009, 01:50:04 PM

It sounds like it was a good thing that I played KC last night as I killed them on the outside runs.  icon_twisted

Patch or no patch, you are still the Giants and they are still the Chiefs. 

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2009, 02:10:17 PM »

True. Jacobs has been having a tough time so far. Running outside is much easier then up the middle and Jacobs is too slow to get outside most of the time. Anybody else having a rough time getting sacks? I barley even lay a hand on the QB so far this season and the Giants don't exactly have a bad defense. slywink
Dcurse
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »

I played my game last night against a computer controlled Baltimore...

The Patriots were set to continue there winning streak and roll over the Baltimore Ravens. At the end of the first quarter Baltimore had gained a total of -9 yards.  Baltimore's offense looked completely confused by the Patriots defense.  Unfortunately the Patriots offense wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders, but confidence was high, probably to high. 

A touchdown early in the 2 quarter put the Pats up 7-0.  Baltimore discovered a little offense and drove into Pats territory but only came away with a field goal (7-3).  The Pats got the ball back with time running out in the 2nd and started an amazing drive down field.  Welker and Moss were continuously open for big gains and the Patriots soon found themselves on the 2 yard line.  With time running out, the Pats handed off to Taylor three plays in a row.  Taylor sprinted straight ahead but was unable to gain the last two yards into the end zone.  4th down with half a yard to go, 15 seconds on the clock, Coach orders the offense to stay on the field and put the pigskin in the end zone.  The Pats line up in a tight I formation, Moss outwide to the left.  Brady hikes the ball and goes for the QB sneak.  Unbelievably instead of running forward into the open lane for the touchdown, Brady does a belly flop at the 2 yard line.  The refs confer, the ruling is turn over on down, Baltimore ball.  (I may have yelled at the TV a bit at this point.)  That brought us into half time, score still 7-3.

The second half opened with the Patriots succeeding with a number of passing plays but in the end punting the ball away.  Baltimore took over and took a long drive into Patriot territory, resulting in another field goal (7-6).  Brady order the offense back onto the field and drove the length of the field scoring another touch down just as the 4th quarter began (14-6). 

Baltimore started throwing the ball more and the Patriots secondary shut them down.  5 minutes left to play and Baltimore is forced to punt.  The Pats take over deep in their own territory with a commitment to running out the clock.  By third down the run had been abandoned  and Brady dropped back to pass.  He saw Welker cut back and unleashed a bullet.  The Baltimore defender jumped Welker's route and picked off the ball and then sprinted the 40 yards into the Pats endzone. (Damnit, why didn't i stick with the run.)  Baltimore goes for the 2 point conversion and fails (14-12).  Pats get the ball again with a renewed goal to run out the clock.  Three plays later and the Pats are punting the ball away.  (At this point, I'm thinking this is bad but not much time left, their passing game has been weak, and they have to throw it, I'm still good, famous last thoughts.)

Flacco immediately drops back and fires a strike down field putting Baltimore at the Patriots 40 yard line.  A play later Baltimore is inside the 30.  (Panic starting to set in.)  3 short running plays later, and 2 timeouts and the 2 minute warning later, Baltimore kicks a field goal to take their first lead of the game (15-14). 

1:49 left to play...

The Pats offense starts with the ball at the 29 yard line.  Long pass to Moss for a 20 yard gain.  Hurry up offense... Brady throws the ball away.  Now on the 50 yard line, ~1:15 to go.  Another passing play, incomplete pass.  3rd and 10, pass to Welker who scrambles just far enough to get the first down but doesn't get out of bounds.  Timeout called.  Patriots are out of timeouts.  First and 10 on the 40 yard line, 45 seconds to go.  (A short gain and get out of bounds, we've got this...)  First pass is incomplete...  Second pass is incomplete...  Third pass hits Welker as he cuts across the middle, he's hit but stays on his feet and has tons of room.  He sprints down field and towards the sideline.  The 30... the 20.. the 10.. (its gonna be close).  He's hit and tackled at the 2 and ruled in bounds! (I said get out of bounds!!!)  No timeouts left... clock is at 10 seconds and counting down.  Brady hurries the offense to the line. (How do you call a damn audible!!! I think that's a running play...)  5.. 4... (HIKE THE BALL!!!) 3.. 2... Brady hikes the ball, hand off to Taylor.. TOUCHDOWN!!! No time left.  Patriots win 20-15!!!

Wow, that turned out to be a lot longer than I intended.  Best final 2 minutes of any sports game I've played.  I needed to take a few minutes to catch my breath afterward, and during that time I forgot to save the highlights... oh well.  Lets go to the next week!!!

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2009, 07:52:07 PM »

I wish they would save all the highlights from the previous game because I always want to make sure I get out of the game quickly because I'm scared it will crash and not save it.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »

If you hold down B after a play is finished instead of Y, the offense will run to the line and spike the ball to stop the clock. It's always nerve-racking though if you're not sure if there will be enough time to even hike the ball, let alone hike it and kill the clock.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »

Oh I didn't know about the spiking using the B button that's good to know.  thumbsup
Dcurse
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2009, 11:58:40 PM »

Hold B you say...  Very good to know.  Thanks.
Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »

Flashback 8PM ABC... HOLY CRAP THEY PLAYED THIS AD EVERY DAMN PLAY in the game I just played. Ads?? Not cool.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 25, 2009, 12:52:11 AM »

Browns beat the Bungles 24-7.  

Brady Quinn had a solid game going 18-22 for 182 yards and 1 TD to Braylon Edwards.

Muhammed Massaqoui led Cleveland with 3 catches for 70 yards.

The Browns RBs combined for 68 yards rushing on 18 carries.

Cedric Benson had the Bengals TD.

The Browns travel to Buffalo to take on TO and the Bills in week 5.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:54:49 AM by denoginizer » Logged

The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 25, 2009, 03:06:04 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on September 23, 2009, 04:02:50 PM

I don't think so.

It's my son.  He wanted me to find out when you wanted to play.  He can play pretty much anytime the next 3 days.
Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 25, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »

Btw I downloaded the patch and they made the Jacobs MORE powerful. He just bowls over people left and right it's insane. I should be happy but it seems a bit unfair.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 25, 2009, 04:34:12 PM »

Quote from: Octavious230 on September 25, 2009, 03:41:53 PM

Btw I downloaded the patch and they made the Jacobs MORE powerful. He just bowls over people left and right it's insane. I should be happy but it seems a bit unfair.

I think he has always been like that. By far the best power back in the game IMHO.  Combined with the Giants OLine he is a beast.

I do think the patch may have broken kickoff returns though.  I played 3 games last night and saw 6 kickoff returns for TDs. 

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 25, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on September 25, 2009, 04:34:12 PM

I think he has always been like that. By far the best power back in the game IMHO.  Combined with the Giants OLine he is a beast.

I do think the patch may have broken kickoff returns though.  I played 3 games last night and saw 6 kickoff returns for TDs. 

Yes I've seen other complaints about the kickoff returns as well. They made the blocking too good on the kickoffs.  thumbsdown
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 25, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

Quote from: The_Man on September 25, 2009, 03:06:04 AM

I don't think so.

It's my son.  He wanted me to find out when you wanted to play.  He can play pretty much anytime the next 3 days.

What time zone are you in? Tomorrow is looking a little murky right now, so I was thinking noon eastern on sunday perhaps?

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 25, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »

Quote from: Octavious230 on September 25, 2009, 05:01:22 PM

Yes I've seen other complaints about the kickoff returns as well. They made the blocking too good on the kickoffs.  thumbsdown

It's probably a side effect of the improved run blocking on offense.  There is probably no way to seperate blocking on run plays from blocking on special teams.  NFL 2K games used to have the same problem.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 25, 2009, 07:15:55 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on September 25, 2009, 07:11:35 PM

It's probably a side effect of the improved run blocking on offense.  There is probably no way to seperate blocking on run plays from blocking on special teams.  NFL 2K games used to have the same problem.

hm, but they had this in the patch notes:

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 25, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on September 25, 2009, 07:15:55 PM

Quote from: denoginizer on September 25, 2009, 07:11:35 PM

hm, but they had this in the patch notes:

Doesn't look like the changes worked.   icon_biggrin

The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 26, 2009, 04:41:15 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on September 25, 2009, 07:09:19 PM

Quote from: The_Man on September 25, 2009, 03:06:04 AM

I don't think so.

It's my son.  He wanted me to find out when you wanted to play.  He can play pretty much anytime the next 3 days.

What time zone are you in? Tomorrow is looking a little murky right now, so I was thinking noon eastern on sunday perhaps?

Noon eastern on Sunday will be great.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 28, 2009, 04:19:14 AM »

ForsakenPenguin's Broncos beat my Cowboys 14-7. The Broncos really just rolled all over the Cowboys. Knowshon Moreno racked up 114 yards and 2 TDs while Marion Barber could only come up with 6 yards rushing on 7 attempts, and the Cowboys only managed 1 first down. The only reason the score was so close was that several times as the Broncos were threatening to score, Kyle Orton threw an INT. He threw 4 altogether, including one caught in the end zone by Ken Hamlin, which was returned 101 yards for a TD. I saved the video, but it loses most of the impact when the run starts around the 50 yard line (why can't they make the videos last for the entire play? Or at least 5-10 seconds longer?).  It was a fun game, though, and I clearly have a lot of practicing to do.

IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 28, 2009, 05:45:07 PM »

I tried to play my game against the Steelers against the CPU, but it won't let me, even though msteelers is set to 'away'.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 30, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »

I just finished one of the closest games of Madden I've ever played. I was taking on IkeV and the Chargers, and it came down to the final play of the game.

The Steelers get the ball to start, and the offense is clicking. Willie Parker was struggling to run, but Big Ben was getting it done through the air, connecting with Shaun McDonald for three passes and 44 yards. The Steelers get into position to score with 1st and Goal from the 3-yard line, but Ben is hit as he throws, and Quentin Jammer intercepts the wounded duck at the goalline, returning it 80 yards to the Steelers 20. The Chargers come away with a field goal, after Philip Rivers is sacked on 3rd and Goal from just inches away from the endzone.

The Steelers offense takes over and drives back into Chargers territory, but the drive stalls and they are forced to punt. Daniel Sepulveda punts it inside the 10-yard line, giving the Chargers the ball back with just over 2:00 minutes left in the first half. Five plays later and the Chargers have 1st and 10 on the Pittsburgh 14-yard line. The Steelers defense finally wakes up, and force the Chargers to kick another field goal. The Chargers go into halftime winning 6-0.

At this point, I'm not sure whether to be happy that I'm only losing by 6-points, or to be mad that I've controlled the clock and can't score a point.

The third quarter starts with the Chargers getting the ball, but they quickly go 3-and-out. Ben starts getting the offense going again, and I start to think that I can still turn the game around. Of course, that is when disaster always strikes. 1st and 10 on the 50-yard line, and Big Ben gets sacked for a 7-yard loss. Then, on 2nd down, Ben overthrows his receiver, and it gets picked off by Clinton Hart. Rivers moves his offense inside the Steelers 20-yard line again, but still can't find a way to score a touchdown, and they are forced to come away with another field goal. 9-0 Chargers.

It's now the start of the fourth quarter, and time is running out for the Steelers. They've moved the ball well all day, but haven't been able to finish drives. The fourth doesn't start any better, as the Steelers go 3-and-out thanks to a couple of dropped passes that should have easily been caught. The Chargers get the ball back, and on 3rd and 5, Rivers tosses an out pattern to Vincent Jackson, who appears to make the catch on the sideline for a first down. The ruling on the field is an incompletion. IkeV tried to challenge, but the option wasn't available for some reason. After the game I looked at the replay and it looked like the call was correct. I don't think he had two feet in, and at one point when he was out of bounds, the ball was still bouncing around in his arms. Still, it was a close call and should have been challenged. I tried to upload the highlight, but it cuts off just before Jackson catches the ball, so it is useless. End result, the Chargers punt the ball back to the Steelers with 5:00 minutes left in the fourth quarter.

I'm nervous at this point, and start making stupid mistakes that could have ended the game right there. On 1st down, the play clock was almost at zero, and I hit A twice really quickly to snap the ball. Of course, Ben floats a pass to Heath Miller, which should have been picked off, but instead was caught for 4-yards. I do the same thing on 3rd down, only this time the pass is incomplete. 4th down, 4 yards to go, 4 minutes left on the clock. With no time left, the Steelers have to go for it. Shotgun formation, 3 WR's, 1 TE, and 1 RB. I think the Chargers were in the Nickel with 3 linemen and 3 linebackers. They blitz the corner covering Santonio Holmes, and two linebackers sit in zone coverage in the middle of the field. The blitz gets picked up and Ben is able to hit Holmes for a 7-yard gain just as he splits the two linebackers sitting in zone in the middle of the field. 1st down!

The drive continues with some big passes to Heath Miller, and is finished with a nice 13-yard touchdown pass to Sean McHugh. The extra point is good, and the score is now 9-7.

The Chargers get the ball back, determined to run out the clock and get the win. 1st down, Tomlinson runs off tackle for a 3-yard loss. 2nd down, Rivers connects with Gates for 3-yards. 3rd and 10, 1:50 left on the clock, and the Steelers are down to one final timeout. If the Chargers get a first down, the game is over. Rivers drops back to pass, and throws to Chris Chambers, but Deshea Townsend knocks the pass down. 4th down. The Steelers get the ball back on their own 33-yard line, with 1:36 remaining on the clock, and 1 timeout left. The first play is an 8-yard pass to Hines Ward, who gets out of bounds to stop the clock. Ben then hits Miller for a 7-yard gain, but he is tackled inbounds and the clock keeps moving. The next play is another 8-yard pass to Miller (tick tick tick tick tick /berman). The Steelers are on the San Diego 45-yard line, with 1 timeout and only needing a field goal to win. Ben is able to work the middle of the field, and he does so again with a 12-yard pass play to Holmes. 1st and 10 from the San Diego 33-yard line, 29 seconds left (tick tick tick tick tick /berman). Ward is lined up in the backfield, and catches a swing pass, but is unable to get out of bounds. It was a 2-yard gain, which puts the Steelers in field goal range for Jeff Reed. There was time to run a quick running play to try and get one more yard and center the ball between the hash marks, but the pressure got to me and I was unable to find the play in time, so I am forced to call my final timeout with 3 seconds remaining. Reed has to kick a 48-yard field goal to get the win. He doesn't have a strong leg in the game, so I knew it was going to be tough. The kick was up...hit the crossbar...and was good! The ball landed on the back of the crossbar, and bounced the right way. The Steelers escape with a 10-9 victory!

The Steelers dominated the time of possession in the game, holding the ball for 16:52 compared to 11:08 for the Chargers. Ben completed 20 throws on 35 attempts for 230 yards, 1 touchdown, and 2 interceptions. Rivers completed 9 passes on 16 attempts for 122 yards, no touchdowns or interceptions. Neither team could run the ball well. Tomlinson had just 38 yards on 9 carries, and Parker had 40 yards on 10 carries. There were five Steelers receivers with catches, but Miller led them all with 7 catches for 72 yards.

It was a crazy game. I'm glad that IkeV wasn't able to play the computer.  icon_biggrin
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:08:13 PM by msteelers » Logged

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 30, 2009, 04:23:56 PM »

Wow.  Nice writeup.  Sounds like a it was a great game.

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 01, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »

It sucks that you can't play against the CPU when the other person is set to away. I guess it's their first shot at doing this so there are some kinks to work out still.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 01, 2009, 05:21:04 PM »

I have a copy of Madden 10 I got from Knightshade but due to all of the work I've been doing around the house I haven't even loaded it up yet (or any other games for that matter).  While I missed the cutoff to join the online franchise, if anyone is interested in getting random non-franchise games in for fun or practice I'd be interested as I'm in full football season mode and would love to get in some online games like some of the epic battles I've had in the past against online friends like denoginizer, Jancelot, etc. 

Too bad I missed the franchise.  Perhaps next season.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: