http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 02:56:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [10/19/07] Halo 3 Geezers Gone......um......Gone for the Weekend.  (Read 820 times)
PeteRock
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2007, 08:27:34 PM »

I am very sorry to say that I will be unable to host our weekly Halo 3 MP battle this Friday.  My wife and I are leaving for Philadelphia on Friday morning to visit with friends, enjoy some time in our favorite city, and to attend the Eagles/Bears game on Sunday.  And so I will therefore not be home on Friday night to host our usual Halo 3 get-together.

Anyone is welcome to step up and take over hosting duties for Friday, but keep in mind that I will be back next week and am only temporarily offering up hosting duties.  Hopefully someone else organizes a game this week as our get-togethers have so far been endless fun, keeping us going until the wee hours of the morning, and I look forward to playing again next week.  Best of luck guys, and I'll see you all when I get back.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 04:01:17 AM »

I'm interested in playing if I get home from work early enough, and I'm not exhausted, and people don't mind that I suck.  However, it's probably best that I don't host.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 07:23:27 AM »

icon_frown

Have fun Pete. 

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 04:57:59 PM »

http://www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php/topic,23079.new.html#new

I'm going to be doing some R6 for a change tonight.  Since Pete's gone it should work out pretty well.  I played a little last night and realized just how much more I like it than H3, especially the cover system and lethality of the weapons. And no damned shields slywink
Atragon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 09:46:01 PM »

Looks like I'll be doing TF2 or something else tonight then, I never got in on R6.

"We do what we must because we can."
X-Box Live: TragicNut
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: