http://gamingtrend.com
September 15, 2014, 02:09:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WinPatrol - Worth upgrading to WinPatrol PLUS?  (Read 463 times)
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »

I recently installed WinPatrol free version and it seems to be a pretty decent program. Is it worth upgrading to WinPatrol PLUS? There seem to be some decent features there. I'm using this for a home computer, not a network or anything. Thanks in advance for any help.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 04:30:18 AM »

I thought so and purchased the Plus version three years ago or so... forgot all about in when last I rebuilt everything. It's a lifetime license, so off I go to download and install it again! Thanks for the reminder.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 03:18:32 PM »

This looks interesting, I often have to manage my extended family's computers.

Clearly it's worth at least trying, but what are your opinions of it after regular use?
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 03:34:35 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on January 27, 2013, 03:18:32 PM

Clearly it's worth at least trying, but what are your opinions of it after regular use?

For me it's been easy to set up and use. Also I have gotten a number of legit notifications from WinPatrol, mostly new utilities I've been trying that want to start on Windows start or alter which programs are now the default for various extensions. WinPatrol otherwise hasn't nagged or popped up unnecessarily. I'm pretty happy with it.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: