So I'm using chrome, and the latest version of skype.
Skype is set to run and login automatically. However, since the past month or so, it's started taking a very, very long time for it to connect and is unresponsive. Although, it eventually sorts itself out.
However, if I open up the facebook website in Chrome at any time before it connects, the whole thing just goes to hell and the facebook tab freezes up, as well as skype until I close either one.
Now it gets weirder, if I wait for skype to fully load, I can run facebook just fine. Likewise, if I load up facebook's page, then load skype, skype will still take a long time to load, but will eventually do so.
I've tried searching online in all the usual places to fix this, but it always comes up with a variety of other freeze errors.